Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,606 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 32,424
Pageviews Today: 71,003Threads Today: 39Posts Today: 585
12:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Purge, Illuminati, Ayahuasca Connection.

5-MeO-DEUS
User ID: 1683133
United States
06/18/2013 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Purge, Illuminati, Ayahuasca Connection.
Ayahuasca is also called "La Purga" due to the cathartic vomiting it can induce in traditional brea preparations. The Illuminati are aware of the hyperdimensional travel and energetic perception and manipulation, psychic/paranormal ability activation granting properties of DMT as well as its capacity to facilitate divine experiences and states of being.

Dr Rick strassman's DMT research in the 90's was funded by the scottish rite of free masonry. The book Inner Paths to Outer Space, in which strassman co-authored, further explores the notion that DMT allows access and entrance to non-local regions of condciousness. A diagram included in the book was of a triangle with the eye of horus in the middlr, and around it was eritten "DMT EFFECTS ---> UFO ENCOUNTERS ----> DIVINE CONTACT". Another smalsection of the book was entitlex "Nachash Illuminatus", Nachash meaning serpent in Hebrew.

The film, like many mainstream Hollywood films, contains metaphor and reference to lluminati intention, motive, and occult esoteric knowledge they possess. The Purge contains an ulterior message. It is a negative twist and rederence to ayahuasca imbibement. "Purge on the streets of America" is a sinister message: the illuminati plan to utilize Ayahuasca for sorcery purposes, in public, as one can become a psychic assassin from Ayahuasca intake as demonstrated by the shamanic indigineous adept brujos of the Amazon. The insane private school kid at one point emphasizes the words "give me, give me", a reference to the ayahuasca ingesting Santo Daime (saint GIVE ME) religion in Brazil.

The Illuminati very frequentlt utilize entheogens for occult purposes and the acuirement of power and expanded awarenesa and psychic amplification. They are also capable of wielding them for sinister purposes.

It appears it may become highly necessary to prepare ourselves for neo-shamanic warfare...
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 41902911
United States
06/18/2013 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Purge, Illuminati, Ayahuasca Connection.
sxzx ----------> zx6
5-MeO-DEUS (OP)
User ID: 1683133
United States
06/18/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that this movie blatantly references them as the "new founding fathers" insinuates their involvement, as well as their signature style of cinematography including double-speak, very subtle and discreet occult metaphor in the dialogue, and imposed negative programming to amplify fear and low-vibrational energy and thoughtforms.
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
06/18/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
come on now
5-MeO-DEUS
User ID: 31404728
United States
06/18/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The text at the very beginning of the film calls to engage in purging in order to "cleanse the soul", yet the negative twist in the film is the depiction of murder and violence, counter productive to spiritual growth, in order to br cleansed.

Ayahuasca is translated as the "vine of the soul" and is highly esteemed for its ability to be spiritually cleansing, which is what the physical purging during typical Ayahuasca sessions symbolize.

When one becomes aware of a significant portion of their scope and focus and one acquires sufficient occult knowledge, it becomes very easy to spot, discern and comprehend the hidden meanings and references the Illuminati place in Hollywood films. Especially when references are made to accessing other dimensions, a fire inside, or a certain emphasis on when "I am" is said. Iron Man 3 was particularly chocked full of such esoteric references.
5-MeO-DEUS
United States
06/18/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpIdol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41906376
Australia
06/18/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many people searching deeply when truth is so simple. Stimulants are not the answer...
Just Falcon
User ID: 41912353
Peru
06/18/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many people searching deeply when truth is so simple. Stimulants are not the answer...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41906376

Aya is not a stimulant.
5-MeO-DEUS
United States
06/18/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41906376

A sacramental plant-containing elixir used safely for thousands of years by many "primitive" tribe, containing a compound that is endogenous to humans and plants (DMT) and used for the purposes of healing, extra-dimensional perception, astral travel, sorcery (shooting pathogenic energy darts), clairvoyance/divination and generates mystical and divine experiences, is actually the answer, or more accurately, one of the most efficient, powerful tools one can use to discover "the truth", and acheive much more. DMT is not cocaine or meth.

Entheogens are the supreme keys to exploring and raising consciousness and reconfiguring ones reality. But that isn't what this thread is about, although what im putting forth is known, accepted and largely embraced by the illuminati. Ayahuasca is critical to spiritual evolution, and it is essentially a third eye super booster. The illuminati are not the elite simply because they are wealthy but because they are "dreaming awake" and spiritually evolved, psychically elite, and their practices are eclectic, and based upon what works best. Ayahuasca works best for a number of occult purposes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40004712
United States
06/18/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, if any of this is real/true, i hope the trend i have seen continues, of people seeking out DMT and ayahuasca.

i know people who have done it in the states and those who have flown to peru to do it.

podcaster joe rogan talks about DMT a lot and other psychedelics, specifically their healing powers and ability to eliminate the selfish ego and see yourself truly while tripping.

so i hope this continues and more and more of us wake up, not just to the corruption of the world powers/givernments/etc but to the possibilities of this substance and others to positively act.

there are many good shamans out there and good people interested in what these chemicals can really do/show you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41915898
Australia
06/18/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ickean Illuminati bashing is so 2005!!

Get with the times dude

[link to www.smashwords.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41915898
Australia
06/18/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get with the times dude

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41915898

Oops, wait a minute:

Yes, the Pythagorean Illuminati DO use a hallucinogen to expand the mind, and it may well be that one!

Which is a bit of a shame, because up till now they had kept it a secret, so as to not have the drug go the same abused & black listed way as Cannabis & Ephedrine.

They also perform what is known as a 'sex for salvation' ceremony, with the drug used in conjunction with the ceremony.

The pagan world has always known that sex offers a route to salvation. Abrahamism, on the other hand, has demonised sex and made it dirty and shameful. It's time to get the West back on board with the sexual agenda.

Well I hope you enjoy my post, the truth about the Illuminati is far more fascinating than the crazy Ickean/Fulford/Madow/Jones delusional lies!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41918407
Australia
06/18/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
IF anyone has the time, this interview between Joe Rogan and Dennish McKenna is amazing. Dennis goes into detail about his experience with Ayahuasca and Mushrooms at La Chorrera with his Terrence McKenna.

Many good ideas are discussed here.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41918407
Australia
06/18/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Get with the times dude

Oops, wait a minute:

Yes, the Pythagorean Illuminati DO use a hallucinogen to expand the mind, and it may well be that one!

Which is a bit of a shame, because up till now they had kept it a secret, so as to not have the drug go the same abused & black listed way as Cannabis & Ephedrine.

They also perform what is known as a 'sex for salvation' ceremony, with the drug used in conjunction with the ceremony.

The pagan world has always known that sex offers a route to salvation. Abrahamism, on the other hand, has demonised sex and made it dirty and shameful. It's time to get the West back on board with the sexual agenda.

Well I hope you enjoy my post, the truth about the Illuminati is far more fascinating than the crazy Ickean/Fulford/Madow/Jones delusional lies!

There is no "truth" about the Illuminati.

The "truth" is what we SEE. A world full of CORRUPT LYING MURDEROUS individuals.

And this drug is not great at all.

I took it three times. Didn't throw-up in any of the ceremonies. Didn't see much in it.

Just pretty colors.

I yawned a lot though!

BORING!!!!!!!
 Quoting: TruthMinion

Lol, ok bud.

"Yawned a lot" obviously you took an extremely low dose or you're a bs artist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16453458
United States
06/18/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
IF anyone has the time, this interview between Joe Rogan and Dennish McKenna is amazing. Dennis goes into detail about his experience with Ayahuasca and Mushrooms at La Chorrera with his Terrence McKenna.

Many good ideas are discussed here.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41918407

Also listen to Aubrey Marcus' descriptions of his trip to Peru and taking Ayahuasca a few times there. I'll try to find an archived MP3 link and repost it.

As for the thread, I agree with the stuff about psychedelics; I've waxed eloquent on that shit for a long time, and I'm tired of it now.

I don't agree with a lot of the bashing. That becomes counterproductive and a quick barrier to any sort of psycho-spiritual evolution one can have with these things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16453458
United States
06/18/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here was the Aahuasca podcast in question with Aubrey Marcus. The first hour is the good stuff, but it takes about 15-18 minutes in before things really get going.

Highly recommended to listen to this.

[link to podcasts.joerogan.net]

MP3 direct link:
[link to traffic.libsyn.com]

:hypno-toad:

GLP