Empathy, Integrity, and Transparency

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
06/18/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Empathy, Integrity, and Transparency
Imagine one full generation that lived, loved, and worked with these three principles being the foundation of our worldview. Imagine what could be accomplished. In one generation we would take leaps within what it is to be a human far greater than any other generation.

As it is now, it is as if we build things up just to tear them back down. We take two steps forward, one step back, constantly wasting the gift of life, of sentient life!, just so we can knock ourselves down and try to get up.

But, with these three principles, everything conceived of, imagined, constructed by us would be for the betterment of mankind as a whole. No more would our world be based on greed and personal gratification. An entire species working towards evolving the entire species. Never before remembered in our history has such a thing existed.

In just one generation, we would/could change the human condition permanently. I don't mean this as all fluffy, lovey-dovey stuff. I look at this as an advancement of the human race. The technological advances, the psychological advances, spiritual advances, etc.

Don't mind me, just dreaming aloud.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Empathy, Integrity, and Transparency
The reason for my post of this is because of my post on another thread last night. I was pretty angry at everything, so you'll have to excuse the F Bombs. If that offends you, then don't read it.

I swear to fucking god, how does someone deal with all this shit?

Aether, I apologize for ranting on your thread, but I don't know what or where to do/go to rant about this stuff.

Ah, fuck it. Nothing's helped and nothing will help. It would just be nice to have some modicum of understanding as to why people behave the way they do. Why they choose to forget what fucking scares them. Why the hell secrets make it ok to lie, ok to remain silent with knowledge. The damned 'ends justify the means' fucking BS. On and on.

It shouldn't be "Careful what you wish for." It should be, "Careful what you don't wish for." Everything is so backasswards, it is amazing.

Fuck cliches. Fuck the ones that think they are awake, yet are beholden to their beliefs and biases, too fucking much of pansies to go experience and find out the truth themselves.

I am so angry right now. Fucking religions and sciences and capitalism and communism and fascism and tyrannies and oligarchies and all the fucking -isms.

God help us. It has saturated us all and has become a component of our souls. There is no magic revelation. There is no magic epiphany. There is no magic discovery. No freedom. No spiritual contentment. No future utopia. No future solution.

It is just us, and the assholes we are and will continue to be. Machinations. Usury. Politics. Corruption. That is power, and will continue to be. No catalyst, no change in philosophies, no magical mass spiritual awakening.

That is the truth of the human condition and truth is scalar. I'm so tired of people not seeing. And more tired of coddling just for usage of the one being coddled.

Please ignore this and thank you for letting me rant.
 Quoting: Septenary Man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41748152
United States
06/18/2013 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine one full generation that lived, loved, and worked with these three principles being the foundation of our worldview. Imagine what could be accomplished. In one generation we would take leaps within what it is to be a human far greater than any other generation.

As it is now, it is as if we build things up just to tear them back down. We take two steps forward, one step back, constantly wasting the gift of life, of sentient life!, just so we can knock ourselves down and try to get up.

But, with these three principles, everything conceived of, imagined, constructed by us would be for the betterment of mankind as a whole. No more would our world be based on greed and personal gratification. An entire species working towards evolving the entire species. Never before remembered in our history has such a thing existed.

In just one generation, we would/could change the human condition permanently. I don't mean this as all fluffy, lovey-dovey stuff. I look at this as an advancement of the human race. The technological advances, the psychological advances, spiritual advances, etc.

Hey Sept...this deserves a bump and damn what a rant! lol Was not on since yesterday afternoon...so I missed it...

Seems like you got something out of it...

It's good to just vent every now and then...and well I have always respected you and what you post. Have a good day :)

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Sept...this deserves a bump and damn what a rant! lol Was not on since yesterday afternoon...so I missed it...

It's good to just vent every now and then...and well I have always respected you and what you post. Have a good day :)

hf
 Quoting: Spirit666

That rant came out of nowhere. Just sick of all the BS. This is how bad it is getting for me. I saw a car dealership sign driving home the other day, and it's tagline was, "We care about YOU!". It's all just bullshit. Our entire system is based on lies, it seems. Manipulation is probably a better word. Through and through.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39821309
United States
06/18/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ideas I love to embrace daily. I try to surround myself these days with friends, people, couples, that share like minded views. With that being said, we have had some fascinating talks together and it lead to the conclusion that it will take three generations to form a mindset like you described and we strive for. I will do my best and hope to create a world with such peace, love, and understanding which few can envision in our current times. Keep spreading the love!
Balloons

User ID: 35831118
Denmark
06/18/2013 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all know exactly how and what should be done, to accomplish those goals you just set up

popcorn
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39821309
United States
06/18/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all know exactly how and what should be done, to accomplish those goals you just set up

popcorn
 Quoting: Balloons

Not all... hence why we are where we are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41748152
United States
06/18/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Spirit666

That rant came out of nowhere. Just sick of all the BS. This is how bad it is getting for me. I saw a car dealership sign driving home the other day, and it's tagline was, "We care about YOU!". It's all just bullshit. Our entire system is based on lies, it seems. Manipulation is probably a better word. Through and through.

Completely agree...Reality is truly not what it seems...but there are those signs for the ones who have no clue about such things you speak of...

I can understand how it would be frustrating...

hf
Balloons

User ID: 35831118
Denmark
06/18/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

popcorn
 Quoting: Balloons

Not all... hence why we are where we are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39821309

It is wery simple
It is that stuff that is not said here
If we trace all problems to the root, then it becomes clear as day
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Vic-chick13

User ID: 41707244
Canada
06/18/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

I like the way you dream. rose
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I like the way you dream. rose
 Quoting: Vic-chick13

grinning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11186762
United States
06/18/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you can't rant here, where can you rant? I feel ya, OP.

I like the 3 words you chose in your "what if" scenario. It's ok to dream; in fact, it's necessary. We have to think it before it can manifest through conscious action.

Great thread. 5*s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35425572
Romania
06/18/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reason for my post of this is because of my post on another thread last night. I was pretty angry at everything, so you'll have to excuse the F Bombs. If that offends you, then don't read it.

You should swear to the god that said "And he among you who wants to be the first will be a servant to all"

Why the hell secrets make it ok to lie, ok to remain silent with knowledge. The damned 'ends justify the means' fucking BS. On and on.

Because that feeds their ego and makes them feel important and above the others, even though they really do that because they are prisoners of their fear.

There is no magic revelation. There is no magic epiphany. There is no magic discovery. No freedom. No spiritual contentment. No future utopia. No future solution.

It's only the present moment, so don't be caught by your mind's games.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you can't rant here, where can you rant? I feel ya, OP.

I like the 3 words you chose in your "what if" scenario. It's ok to dream; in fact, it's necessary. We have to think it before it can manifest through conscious action.

Great thread. 5*s
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11186762

It took a long time to figure out what could do it, in as far as change the human race, to create a system with the most minimal of words that would change everything to the betterment of mankind, all-inclusive.

I was finally able to boil it all down to 3 words that would embody everything we would need to become that type of species where everything we did would be for the advancement of mankind in our technologies, spiritual states, and "Love they neighbor". I couldn't find a way to boil it down any more than these three words.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

You should swear to the god that said "And he among you who wants to be the first will be a servant to all"

Why the hell secrets make it ok to lie, ok to remain silent with knowledge. The damned 'ends justify the means' fucking BS. On and on.

Because that feeds their ego and makes them feel important and above the others, even though they really do that because they are prisoners of their fear.

There is no magic revelation. There is no magic epiphany. There is no magic discovery. No freedom. No spiritual contentment. No future utopia. No future solution.

It's only the present moment, so don't be caught by your mind's games.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35425572

I recognize that. Normally, I would leave the 'anger' out of the writing, but I was fired up and just so sick of it all. Recognizing that almost everything we do is so backwards to true growth of a species.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41903661
Canada
06/18/2013 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of us are ready, but most aren't yet. It's not that they can't, only that they just don't see it yet. It's the only way things are going to change, but it's very, very slow, and patience is wearing thin. Good rant. I couldn't have said it any better myself!

:purple monster:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of us are ready, but most aren't yet. It's not that they can't, only that they just don't see it yet. It's the only way things are going to change, but it's very, very slow, and patience is wearing thin. Good rant. I couldn't have said it any better myself!

:purple monster:
 Quoting: Penultimate

hugs

That is exactly what I was just thinking, Penultimate. You read my mind, or I read yours, lol.
Integrity101

User ID: 1526444
United States
06/18/2013 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

If we all were to abide by these principles we could have unlimited energy and be traveling to other planets on a regular basis within 50 years. Totally agree Sept., one at a time...although a mass awakening would be spectacular.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40399111
United States
06/18/2013 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Aether, I apologize for ranting on your thread, but I don't know what or where to do/go to rant about this stuff.

Ah, fuck it. Nothing's helped and nothing will help. It would just be nice to have some modicum of understanding as to why people behave the way they do. Why they choose to forget what fucking scares them. Why the hell secrets make it ok to lie, ok to remain silent with knowledge. The damned 'ends justify the means' fucking BS. On and on.

It shouldn't be "Careful what you wish for." It should be, "Careful what you don't wish for." Everything is so backasswards, it is amazing.

Fuck cliches. Fuck the ones that think they are awake, yet are beholden to their beliefs and biases, too fucking much of pansies to go experience and find out the truth themselves.

I am so angry right now. Fucking religions and sciences and capitalism and communism and fascism and tyrannies and oligarchies and all the fucking -isms.

God help us. It has saturated us all and has become a component of our souls. There is no magic revelation. There is no magic epiphany. There is no magic discovery. No freedom. No spiritual contentment. No future utopia. No future solution.

It is just us, and the assholes we are and will continue to be. Machinations. Usury. Politics. Corruption. That is power, and will continue to be. No catalyst, no change in philosophies, no magical mass spiritual awakening.

That is the truth of the human condition and truth is scalar. I'm so tired of people not seeing. And more tired of coddling just for usage of the one being coddled.

Oh, how I understand! There is just so much going on that is out of our control. I believe that illusion of control causes a soul sickness. Just like a cancer, it spreads, feeding upon itself. People are soul sick. The vast majority of the world wake up angry, sad, hungry, lonely, or compulsed. We take medicine, wait in rice lines, sharpen swords, snort a line, have an affair, turn a trick, run from rebels, listen to The Doors, rob a bank, hack a system, hack a lugee.

There are those who meditate, opiate, prostrate before the God of choice. There are those who draw back the thin veil only to find another, and another.

I don't know. You don't know. Nobody knows for sure. Experience is personal, it can't be a blanket statement. Some of the most evolved are the least evolved because the only way we'd know how evolved someone was, is if they thought so, on some level anyway, that they were. That requires ego, and the "The First Shall Be Last" as they say.

Lastly, I think in this time, there ARE dark forces. Tricking people, using psychic powers, premonitions, and omens. Fear creates Fear, and there is something, I don't know what, but SOMETHING that feeds of fear, and these days,

is
getting
quite
FAT.

So Compassion, Transparency, Love, and Empathy, as the poster so eloquently said (I adlib a lot, sorry!) Could, in theory...

Starve that sucker out!!peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

If we all were to abide by these principles we could have unlimited energy and be traveling to other planets on a regular basis within 50 years. Totally agree Sept., one at a time...although a mass awakening would be spectacular.
 Quoting: Integrity101

That is my thought. It would immediately (relatively speaking) advance everything extremely fast. You are thinking the same way I was. Unlimited energy would open the universe to us, in more ways than just 'travel', as we would be tapping into the 'other' reality. Call it source if you wish. At that point, we would understand the way the universe truly 'works'.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, how I understand! There is just so much going on that is out of our control. I believe that illusion of control causes a soul sickness. Just like a cancer, it spreads, feeding upon itself. People are soul sick. The vast majority of the world wake up angry, sad, hungry, lonely, or compulsed. We take medicine, wait in rice lines, sharpen swords, snort a line, have an affair, turn a trick, run from rebels, listen to The Doors, rob a bank, hack a system, hack a lugee.

There are those who meditate, opiate, prostrate before the God of choice. There are those who draw back the thin veil only to find another, and another.

I don't know. You don't know. Nobody knows for sure. Experience is personal, it can't be a blanket statement. Some of the most evolved are the least evolved because the only way we'd know how evolved someone was, is if they thought so, on some level anyway, that they were. That requires ego, and the "The First Shall Be Last" as they say.

Lastly, I think in this time, there ARE dark forces. Tricking people, using psychic powers, premonitions, and omens. Fear creates Fear, and there is something, I don't know what, but SOMETHING that feeds of fear, and these days,

is
getting
quite
FAT.

So Compassion, Transparency, Love, and Empathy, as the poster so eloquently said (I adlib a lot, sorry!) Could, in theory...

Starve that sucker out!!peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40399111

:buseyclappa:
Carol B.

User ID: 30598717
United States
06/18/2013 10:47 AM

Report Abusive Post

It is a beautiful dream.....postlove
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
furPete'sSake

User ID: 30128628
United States
06/18/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can get lost all day in those 2 links you have.

the psycho mindset running the world having war after war after war has set us back hundreds of years from where we should be, all those lives, all that money wasted
"It's a friendly friendly world" (Andy Kaufman)
Calm seas do not a sailor make,
Nor easy horses, a horseman.
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower and when He could be certain only drowning men could see Him- Leonard Cohen
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can get lost all day in those 2 links you have.

the psycho mindset running the world having war after war after war has set us back hundreds of years from where we should be, all those lives, all that money wasted
 Quoting: furPete'sSake

Those are my personal websites. Glad you like. thumbs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is a beautiful dream.....:postlove:
 Quoting: Carol B.

lmao, awesome smilie!

hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19661022
United States
06/18/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
SS....we scare them. They see us as a threat and use their "so called" positions of authority to use "none" transparency as a control method. Know how you feel and appreciate your rant from your other post. I'm with you bub !!! Love your light !!!!!!!! Keep posting.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
SS....we scare them. They see us as a threat and use their "so called" positions of authority to use "none" transparency as a control method. Know how you feel and appreciate your rant from your other post. I'm with you bub !!! Love your light !!!!!!!! Keep posting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19661022

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41861193
United States
06/18/2013 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illumination is coming. One day, like the Chrysalids, we shall be free. Logos humanity must take a decisive step forward. We can have no sympathy for the Mythos masses. They have done nothing but hold us back, persecute us and obstruct progress. They are the enemies of the evolution of the human mind. Only Logos minds can become divine. The Mythos mind is the highest animal mind; it has no divine potential. It belongs to the brutes, the beast of the fields, the wolf packs and monkey troops ruled by dominant, psychopathic alpha males – of which Abraham’s God is the cosmic version, infinitized version.
In The Chrysalids, the Sealanders came to the rescue. There are no Sealanders on their way to save us. We have no need of them. How can we become Gods if we can’t do it ourselves? We are our own Messiahs and Saviours. The Logos species is almost infinitely smarter than the Mythos species. If all Logos thinkers join together, we can easily defeat the Mythos Mob. The issue is not one of intelligence but of will. Do we have the will to bring the reign of Mythos to an end?

Species Replacement
“Critics have disagreed with Wyndham’s implication that two differently evolved species must necessarily fight to the death.” – Wikipedia
“Sometime there will come a day when we ourselves shall have to give place to a new thing. Very certainly we shall struggle against the inevitable just as these remnants of the Old People do. We shall try with all our strength to grind it back into the earth from which it is emerging, for treachery to one’s species must always seem a crime. We shall force it to prove itself, and when it does, we shall go; as by the same process, these are going. In loyalty to their kind they cannot tolerate our rise; in loyalty to our kind, we cannot tolerate their obstruction.” – John Wyndham, The Chrysalids
Never forget these words. The Mythos mob cannot tolerate the rise of a Logos super race. And a Logos super race cannot tolerate the obstruction of the Mythos mob. It’s them or us. A world devoted to the Torture God is a doomed world. Wyndham’s implication is unavoidable. The world either worships the Torture God or pursues a radical new vision. It cannot do both. There can be no new world until every trace of the Torture God is removed from our world. The death of the Torture God is a precondition for a divine humanity.

Mythos people are prone to irrational notions such as superstition, faith and unrealistic hope. They are driven by primitive fears and desires, and if someone (a prophet) or something powerful (a Church) tells them that something is true then they believe it even when it’s totally irrational to do so. If someone told you they encountered an angel in a cave, you would think they were insane. Yet 1.5 billion Muslims believe this deranged claim and base their whole lives on it.
It’s amazing that billions of people have allowed themselves to be conned into thinking that Mythos – stories – are the basis of truth. Mythos has no connection with truth whatsoever. The Torah, Bible and Koran do not contain any truth content at all. They simply tell stories and bark silly, irrational orders at credulous, gullible, irrational, suggestible dupes.
There is no more to fear from Abrahamic “holy” texts than from the latest Hollywood horror movies. They’re pure Mythos and fantasy designed to achieve certain effects by the manipulation of our most primitive and basic emotions. They have nothing true to say to us.
Only rational truths are true; specifically, the analytic truths of mathematics.

Mythos religions are about spreading contagious fear via scary stories about the ultimate chamber of horrors: hell. All Logos thinkers are wholly immune to Abrahamic scare tactics and regard the “sacred” texts of these religions as infinitely silly. There’s only one genuinely frightening thing about them – the fact that billions of stupid people are suckered by them and rendered extremely dangerous as a result. What was the cause of, or certainly the excuse for, the Boston bombings? Islam.

Different Human Species
Biological evolution always comes to an end at a certain well-defined point: when consciousness appears. At this stage, a biological body stops being primarily part of the material world and instead becomes a denizen of the mental world. From that point on, mental, not physical, evolution takes place, and the ultimate mental evolution leads to divinity. “God” is simply the supreme rational consciousness of which existence is capable.
Neanderthal Man may be classified either as a subspecies of Homo sapiens (in which case Neanderthals are Homo sapiens neanderthalensis) or as a separate species of the same genus (in which case they are Homo neanderthalensis). Although Neanderthals could mate with Homo sapiens they apparently didn’t at all, or only in very small numbers.
In the modern day, there are two separate mental species of Homo sapiens: Homo sapiens mythos and Homo sapiens logos. The former is driven by emotion and the senses, the latter by reason and intuition. Although these two subspecies can mate, it’s unlikely that they form any lasting attachments. Thinking intuitives would never have relationships with Abrahamists or Karmists.
Before humans became conscious, they had master-slave bicameral minds. It’s quite likely that the bicameral mind was a form of group mind, with the alpha male of a group mentally controlling the individual members of a group via his “voice” manifesting itself in their right hemispheres (through a Jungian archetypal process).

Star Trek already provides a vision of what the human future will be like. In Star Trek, there’s no money and Earth is ruled by a supreme meritocratic council. Starships are crewed by strictly meritocratic teams. There are no cruel, fanatical and fantastical religions, no celebrity culture, and the super rich elite have long since vanished. Humanity is intent on travelling across the universe and learning all of its secrets. Is that not what we ought to be doing rather than getting on our knees to Allah, or wailing in front of the Wailing Wall, or rolling on the floor and proclaiming that Jesus will save us, or worshipping celebrities and the super rich?

Hockney, Mike (2013-04-30). HyperHumanity (The God Series) (Kindle Locations 662-667). Hyperreality Books. Kindle Edition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41915898

yodaresist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41101454
United States
06/18/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what a nice and concise thought. Just yesterday, my 16 year old was pontificating that until we reach a state like this, we'll likely never have those massive starships and intra-galactic travel that he dreams will come to fruition one day. He said that so long as each nation is achieving their own goals instead of working together, we will stagnate.

Although I agree, I smelled NWO all over this (haha), so we had a little conversation about unified governments, too :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41582688
Canada
06/18/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illumination is coming. One day, like the Chrysalids, we shall be free. Logos humanity must take a decisive step forward. We can have no sympathy for the Mythos masses. They have done nothing but hold us back, persecute us and obstruct progress. They are the enemies of the evolution of the human mind. Only Logos minds can become divine. The Mythos mind is the highest animal mind; it has no divine potential. It belongs to the brutes, the beast of the fields, the wolf packs and monkey troops ruled by dominant, psychopathic alpha males – of which Abraham’s God is the cosmic version, infinitized version.
In The Chrysalids, the Sealanders came to the rescue. There are no Sealanders on their way to save us. We have no need of them. How can we become Gods if we can’t do it ourselves? We are our own Messiahs and Saviours. The Logos species is almost infinitely smarter than the Mythos species. If all Logos thinkers join together, we can easily defeat the Mythos Mob. The issue is not one of intelligence but of will. Do we have the will to bring the reign of Mythos to an end?

Species Replacement
“Critics have disagreed with Wyndham’s implication that two differently evolved species must necessarily fight to the death.” – Wikipedia
“Sometime there will come a day when we ourselves shall have to give place to a new thing. Very certainly we shall struggle against the inevitable just as these remnants of the Old People do. We shall try with all our strength to grind it back into the earth from which it is emerging, for treachery to one’s species must always seem a crime. We shall force it to prove itself, and when it does, we shall go; as by the same process, these are going. In loyalty to their kind they cannot tolerate our rise; in loyalty to our kind, we cannot tolerate their obstruction.” – John Wyndham, The Chrysalids
Never forget these words. The Mythos mob cannot tolerate the rise of a Logos super race. And a Logos super race cannot tolerate the obstruction of the Mythos mob. It’s them or us. A world devoted to the Torture God is a doomed world. Wyndham’s implication is unavoidable. The world either worships the Torture God or pursues a radical new vision. It cannot do both. There can be no new world until every trace of the Torture God is removed from our world. The death of the Torture God is a precondition for a divine humanity.

Mythos people are prone to irrational notions such as superstition, faith and unrealistic hope. They are driven by primitive fears and desires, and if someone (a prophet) or something powerful (a Church) tells them that something is true then they believe it even when it’s totally irrational to do so. If someone told you they encountered an angel in a cave, you would think they were insane. Yet 1.5 billion Muslims believe this deranged claim and base their whole lives on it.
It’s amazing that billions of people have allowed themselves to be conned into thinking that Mythos – stories – are the basis of truth. Mythos has no connection with truth whatsoever. The Torah, Bible and Koran do not contain any truth content at all. They simply tell stories and bark silly, irrational orders at credulous, gullible, irrational, suggestible dupes.
There is no more to fear from Abrahamic “holy” texts than from the latest Hollywood horror movies. They’re pure Mythos and fantasy designed to achieve certain effects by the manipulation of our most primitive and basic emotions. They have nothing true to say to us.
Only rational truths are true; specifically, the analytic truths of mathematics.

Mythos religions are about spreading contagious fear via scary stories about the ultimate chamber of horrors: hell. All Logos thinkers are wholly immune to Abrahamic scare tactics and regard the “sacred” texts of these religions as infinitely silly. There’s only one genuinely frightening thing about them – the fact that billions of stupid people are suckered by them and rendered extremely dangerous as a result. What was the cause of, or certainly the excuse for, the Boston bombings? Islam.

Different Human Species
Biological evolution always comes to an end at a certain well-defined point: when consciousness appears. At this stage, a biological body stops being primarily part of the material world and instead becomes a denizen of the mental world. From that point on, mental, not physical, evolution takes place, and the ultimate mental evolution leads to divinity. “God” is simply the supreme rational consciousness of which existence is capable.
Neanderthal Man may be classified either as a subspecies of Homo sapiens (in which case Neanderthals are Homo sapiens neanderthalensis) or as a separate species of the same genus (in which case they are Homo neanderthalensis). Although Neanderthals could mate with Homo sapiens they apparently didn’t at all, or only in very small numbers.
In the modern day, there are two separate mental species of Homo sapiens: Homo sapiens mythos and Homo sapiens logos. The former is driven by emotion and the senses, the latter by reason and intuition. Although these two subspecies can mate, it’s unlikely that they form any lasting attachments. Thinking intuitives would never have relationships with Abrahamists or Karmists.
Before humans became conscious, they had master-slave bicameral minds. It’s quite likely that the bicameral mind was a form of group mind, with the alpha male of a group mentally controlling the individual members of a group via his “voice” manifesting itself in their right hemispheres (through a Jungian archetypal process).
Star Trek already provides a vision of what the human future will be like. In Star Trek, there’s no money and Earth is ruled by a supreme meritocratic council. Starships are crewed by strictly meritocratic teams. There are no cruel, fanatical and fantastical religions, no celebrity culture, and the super rich elite have long since vanished. Humanity is intent on travelling across the universe and learning all of its secrets. Is that not what we ought to be doing rather than getting on our knees to Allah, or wailing in front of the Wailing Wall, or rolling on the floor and proclaiming that Jesus will save us, or worshipping celebrities and the super rich?

Hockney, Mike (2013-04-30). HyperHumanity (The God Series) (Kindle Locations 662-667). Hyperreality Books. Kindle Edition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41915898

That's really interesting. But how does this natural form of mind-control happen biologically?
MRoot

User ID: 41178777
United States
06/18/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
A most excellent post Sep.

We have been conditioned for multiple generations to Align, Resist and Judge.

We have politics, religion, commerce, education and sports to divert and capture our attention and control us.

Any alignment subsequently produces resistance. Judgement is present as the "scale" by which we measure the world around us.

Choice has been limited to the extent that nearly all choices place us in a conditioned response loop...align, resist, judge.

The lens of perception is a filter that is one our greatest weaknesses as well as our greatest strength.

You are correct that our world would be a much better place if we would practice empathy, integrity and transparency.

There is a shift occuring,...I do however think it will be a bumpy ride.

Thanks for starting off my day with hope.

rose
"Betimes must rise who few reapers has, and see to the work himself; much will miss in the morn who sleeps: for the brisk the race is half run."
Har

"Time is but the stream I go fishing in. I drink at it, but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. It's thin current slides away, but eternity remains."
Thoreau, Henry David

GLP