Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,007 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 806,296
Pageviews Today: 1,084,140Threads Today: 288Posts Today: 4,556
09:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Proof of the Illuminati! Show your friends and family!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18834326
United States
06/19/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Proof of the Illuminati! Show your friends and family!
I am a God-fearing Christian so you can trust that I do not tell a lie. I'll start from the beginning. I live in South Carolina and just about a month ago, when I was at the local NRA convention, I realized that no 50% of America would be dumb enough to vote for a black. It's just plain suicide. So, I thought it over and decided that it must had been the illuminati. I told everyone I could by standing on a car at a Tea Party rally and everyone applauded. Without this illuminati group, we would never see a monkey president. 90% of America is conservative, but the Illuminati rig the elections. The other 10% are Californians who like wiggers. I watched all of the conspiracy programs that we have on this here youtube and they all make sense. Satan installed a wigger as president so that he could bring upon the end of times. It all makes sense!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35603847
United States
06/19/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Proof of the Illuminati! Show your friends and family!
I am a God-fearing Christian so you can trust that I do not tell a lie. I'll start from the beginning. I live in South Carolina and just about a month ago, when I was at the local NRA convention, I realized that no 50% of America would be dumb enough to vote for a black. It's just plain suicide. So, I thought it over and decided that it must had been the illuminati. I told everyone I could by standing on a car at a Tea Party rally and everyone applauded. Without this illuminati group, we would never see a monkey president. 90% of America is conservative, but the Illuminati rig the elections. The other 10% are Californians who like wiggers. I watched all of the conspiracy programs that we have on this here youtube and they all make sense. Satan installed a wigger as president so that he could bring upon the end of times. It all makes sense!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18834326

LOL they lie the most

GLP