The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth

Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
07/03/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth
Indications are Earth has had previous advanced civilizations. So, how do we know?

The present orbit suggests that it is 12,000 years old. It may have spent the last million years decaying into the orbit it is in now. The so called experts we have have no idea.
 Quoting: Defragthis

its back?
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Defragthis

User ID: 39146108
United States
07/03/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
How advanced? Let me put it this way. Atlantis is described as a continent that can only be entered by going through "The Gates of Atlantis" That gate likely could have been a star gate floating in the ocean.
Inerrancia  (OP)

User ID: 18792782
Spain
07/03/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indications are Earth has had previous advanced civilizations. So, how do we know?

Obviously. Now, how much advanced?
 Quoting: Inerrancia

evidence of thermonuclear detonation? Advanced enough?
 Quoting: Kirk

...and you'll tell me about the bizarre excavations in India, for example...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/03/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
We need some fun too, dudes...
.:.Galactica.:.

User ID: 42486848
Portugal
07/03/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* OP!
abduct
Defragthis

User ID: 39146108
United States
07/03/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it's back. You have no knowledge of it or access to it but, the physics the black ops are using and the random statements from people inside the dark projects say it is definitely back. Statements like "We now have the technology to take ET home" followed by We don't care where ET come from, or If you have seen it in science fiction we have done it. I have no access to it either but, I'm sure they have left 99% + of the people out of the loop.

I like to study ooparts. There have been statements about the Smithsonian Institution throwing things that do not fit the model of what is taught in the ocean. And stories about the government destroying the contents of the mounds all across the United States. How about the forbidden areas in the Grand Canyon, what's in there? One thing they pulled out of there was a 4000 year old UFO. How about the recent find of a flying craft in a time well in Afghanistan or, The Greenland object that is been told to us it is a UFO? As it has not been seen in the air I again have questions.

Last Edited by Defragthis on 07/03/2013 06:49 PM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/03/2013 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* OP!
abduct
 Quoting: .:.Galactica.:.

Obrigado!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42492436
United States
07/03/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
:wbri:
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/03/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Settle4It

(with music) you-are-so... beautiful... hfblwkss
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

(with music) you-are-so... beautiful... hfblwkss

:blush:...hugs...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/03/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they contacted with it...

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 07/03/2013 07:06 PM
Kirk

United States
07/03/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

or a melted stone wall in Scotland
Kirk

United States
07/03/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first nuclear-propelled manmade object in space possibly occurred during the Pascal-B nuclear test. A 2,000 pound steel plate cap was blasted off the top of a nuclear test shaft at a speed of more than 41 miles per second. Dr. Brownlee, one of the test engineers, calculated that the nuclear explosion, combined with the specific design of the shaft, would accelerate the plate to six times escape velocity. The use of a subterranean shaft and nuclear device to propel an object to escape velocity has since been termed a "thunder well". Steel plates became successively larger and heavier. The Dark Knight is a 20 ton plate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42575720

look at the pictures and tell me that is just a chunk of steel. whats more if it reached 6 times escape velocity why is it here instead of escaped - and in a polar orbit. You don't achieve orbit from a vertical shot. Look at the orbital mechanics involved.
Kirk

United States
07/03/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a 0% chance they havent found out what this is yet.
 Quoting: SeVeN Saints

on that you may rely
Kirk

United States
07/03/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not being afraid of 'Those' that put it in orbit around earth...Also an AT to it would be interesting :)

Yes...hf But for those of you able to do it... Is the object physical now in the 3D reality, or is it "etherical"? Or does it opérate in more than just one reality? Can you get some clue about its origin & creators? Is somebody inside it, or only some kind of computer complex?

By the way, do you remember the alien supercomputer "Spectra" allegedly in contact with Uri Geller?

I believe Geller is a fraud, a con man.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
One can go to it by AT or even RV...NASA cannot get close enough to board/enter it...Right now no solid mass from earth will be allowed near it...

If one is going there I recommend using RV...It is more restrictive as you cannot touch anything...But that could be why one is allowed to be that close...

I am more concerned about the other objects following in earth's orbit...Not those that are human crafted...Either NASA has not picked up on them yet...Or they are being very quiet trying to figure out what they are doing there...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42718797
United States
07/04/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now just saying, but have you ever looked up the apollo 20 mona lisa vids on youtube? there are several images on those vids of a supposed space ship crashed on the moon, and the structure of it reminds me very much of some of the images of the black knight, just saying..maybe their related?
 Quoting: Ascolon21

It's a fake footage (OF COURSE), possibly Italian in origin

Where is Dr. Astro? He should be able to explain this lens flare swamp gas dust particle easily.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31381689

Dr. Astro.
John Lear (he's here).
ST in BG (*wave* friend!)
Or even Acolyte.

I suspect between these 4 individuals, we can get some new info...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

or a melted stone wall in Scotland

Tell us something about the archeological context of that wall...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not being afraid of 'Those' that put it in orbit around earth...Also an AT to it would be interesting :)

Yes...hf But for those of you able to do it... Is the object physical now in the 3D reality, or is it "etherical"? Or does it opérate in more than just one reality? Can you get some clue about its origin & creators? Is somebody inside it, or only some kind of computer complex?

By the way, do you remember the alien supercomputer "Spectra" allegedly in contact with Uri Geller?

I believe Geller is a fraud, a con man.

I talk about the Geller's story or tale. This is a thread about stories (forget the bent spoons now), trying to track some bizarre history
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
One can go to it by AT or even RV...NASA cannot get close enough to board/enter it...Right now no solid mass from earth will be allowed near it...

If one is going there I recommend using RV...It is more restrictive as you cannot touch anything...But that could be why one is allowed to be that close...

I am more concerned about the other objects following in earth's orbit...Not those that are human crafted...Either NASA has not picked up on them yet...Or they are being very quiet trying to figure out what they are doing there...

What are your impression on that, my friend? Are you talking about asteroids or about "unknown gizmos"?

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 07/04/2013 12:38 AM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah that thing is very strange. I've studied up on if for a bit.. It emits a signal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6761200

It's said that some ham operators caught its signal and received messages...

Let me guess: they didn't bother to record them.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Very probable there're records, but ask about them at the intel services of every space power on this world... Remember the Jacques Vallee story on the BK in 1961: in France they tracked and taped the thing... and it was ordered to destroy the "proofs"... But it seems that nobody had "wikileaked" the stuff for now... No whistleblowers...

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 07/04/2013 12:53 AM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now just saying, but have you ever looked up the apollo 20 mona lisa vids on youtube? there are several images on those vids of a supposed space ship crashed on the moon, and the structure of it reminds me very much of some of the images of the black knight, just saying..maybe their related?
 Quoting: Ascolon21

It's a fake footage (OF COURSE), possibly Italian in origin

Where is Dr. Astro? He should be able to explain this lens flare swamp gas dust particle easily.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31381689

Dr. Astro.
John Lear (he's here).
ST in BG (*wave* friend!)
Or even Acolyte.

I suspect between these 4 individuals, we can get some new info...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42718797

Honestly, I doubt it; of course they could tell us very interesting opinions, but no "new info" on that. Possibly, maybe Mr.Lear could say something about the subject (but I'm not very convinced about that). That's my POV, of course.

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 07/04/2013 12:50 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/04/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

What are your impression on that, my friend? Are you talking about asteroids or about "unknown gizmos"?

I am not sure...only pick up the disturbance in the air from them...disturbance looks like the heat ripples from a very hot road...or from a grill...
ozymandias

User ID: 42514579
United States
07/04/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
didn't they some how lasso this satellite and study it ??? and wasn't carl sagan one of the examiners, who developed cancer and died from it ???
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/04/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
didn't they some how lasso this satellite and study it ??? and wasn't carl sagan one of the examiners, who developed cancer and died from it ???
 Quoting: ozymandias

Thought that was from the Monolith that was studied and drove another guy insane?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35147438
United States
07/04/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I talk about the Geller's story or tale. This is a thread about stories (forget the bent spoons now), trying to track some bizarre history

You wanna listen to a great story about the history of earth? - Search for Yajweh's Delta Sol Project.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really? I don't think they could have done such thing EVER, honestly... and I don't think the Black Knight was such a easy prey for them...

The same thing about Sagan's cáncer. I don't think that exists some sort of posible correlation between that cáncer and the imaginary duties of Sagan as "one of the examiners". I think so. But could be that I'm absolutley wrong and you have "new info" on the stuff.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thought that was from the Monolith that was studied and drove another guy insane?

What monolith?
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

You wanna listen to a great story about the history of earth? - Search for Yajweh's Delta Sol Project.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35147438

thanks, OK, I'll take a look on that
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
07/04/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP