The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth

Morpheus

User ID: 38631202
United States
06/20/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth
This is old stuff from the 50s, but it seems it remains still as a modern enigma...

If the historic rumor is true, we are talking about a secret (and pioneer) space power, or an "alien" surveillance, or an "alien" probe, or VALIS or about what?

Sceptics claim this is simply some astronautical debris, but yet nobody has identified it...

Suggestions...?
 Quoting: Inerrancia

I talked to Richard Hoagland and asked him about it. He heard about this but knew nothing about it.

I found this suprising considering the "things" that interest him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41399852
United States
06/20/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
This device has been in place since antiquity. This will allow the antichrist to call down lighting from Heaven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24572617
United States
06/20/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to see the Apollo X video and pictures of this satellite. If they are real I am sure they are classified or completely destroyed by now.
 Quoting: Hulk Hogan Leg Drop

this might not be the black knight but it is something. I wasn't believing it until frank Norman came into the picture. I will look to see if Lovell every mentioned anything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036137
United States
06/20/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, IF it sends a signal, it may be a spy device for a curious alien race watching us.

What do we do? We send rovers to other places, take pics and send back data.

It may be mankind's first work with time travel in the future.

Or another race lives in a higher vibration and the BK satellite is designed with low vibration materials (our world material) to serve it's purpose.

OR, there is an intelligent race living in the oceans and this is there weather satellite to study the upper atmosphere beyond the oceans.
Inerrancia  (OP)

User ID: 18792782
Spain
06/20/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I talked to Richard Hoagland and asked him about it. He heard about this but knew nothing about it.

Quoting: Morpheus

Paradoxical, huh? Not much, really. Hoagland found a Little gold mine with the Martian stuff. The Dark Knight was/is just a little bite for his appetite for speculation, may be...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
This device has been in place since antiquity. This will allow the antichrist to call down lighting from Heaven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41399852

We don't know it. One thing is the affair on the mysterious satellite in the 50s-60s, other thing is the Duncan Lunan's hyper-hypothetical alien probe, another thing are the NASA pics on bizarre and "unknown" orbital stuff (like the "spaceship" appearing in the STS88 photographs, and another different thing are the speculations on ancient astronautics, Atlantis, vimanas, etc. We are making here some sort of supermaxmix with all that stuff, but it's good having in mind that these are different things not necessarily correlated.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
this might not be the black knight but it is something. I wasn't believing it until frank Norman came into the picture. I will look to see if Lovell every mentioned anything
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24572617

This! I've taken that excellent video of LunaCognita only as example of bizarre stuff up there somehow correlated with the subject of this thread
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, IF it sends a signal, it may be a spy device for a curious alien race watching us.

What do we do? We send rovers to other places, take pics and send back data.

It may be mankind's first work with time travel in the future.

Or another race lives in a higher vibration and the BK satellite is designed with low vibration materials (our world material) to serve it's purpose.

OR, there is an intelligent race living in the oceans and this is there weather satellite to study the upper atmosphere beyond the oceans.
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Who knows? The Pandora's Box of speculation is open now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32129936
Netherlands
06/20/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also Linda Moulton Howe does not know a thing about this.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also Linda Moulton Howe does not know a thing about this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32129936

John Keel was interested on the DK...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm... Well, you know now: Jonathan Gray's "Death Men's Secrets", another interesting book...

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/20/2013 05:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30502888
United States
06/20/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to see the Apollo X video and pictures of this satellite. If they are real I am sure they are classified or completely destroyed by now.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24572617

Neil Armstrong heard music in space as well, after coming back to earth he decided it was the azan or call to prayer, and then he converted to muslim.
tommar

User ID: 42042801
Croatia
06/20/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just imagine...

Thanks for this mate, it's been a long time since I read the book, came to my mind not long ago, forgot the name and writer!

Thx again!
5-7-10-12-15-25-32
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neil Armstrong heard music in space as well, after coming back to earth he decided it was the azan or call to prayer, and then he converted to muslim.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30502888

(1rof1 I'm not loling about the Adhan, of course, but about the bizarre and false story, and this wonderfully naive video)

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/20/2013 06:24 PM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just imagine...

Thanks for this mate, it's been a long time since I read the book, came to my mind not long ago, forgot the name and writer!

Thx again!
 Quoting: tommar

It seems that this great novel of Arthur C. Clarke is in pre-production stages for an incoming movie, my friend... I can't wait for see it!hf
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/20/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The John Lenard Walson's stuff on "mysterious starships"...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42050290
Sweden
06/20/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
this satellite which was supposed to be in communication with author Philip k dick , blade runner, plus a few others , is from epsilon bootes , where the crab beings, an ocean planet species originated. notice how much this craft resembles batmans car , the dark knight , also body implants taken from abductees look a lot like a miniature version of this craft , and when they simply leave the extracted implants in a dish the pieces try to reassemble .
 Quoting: ozymandias

there is information saying Apollo 10 seen this thing in lunar orbit. That it made orbital changes to avoid collision and that its orbit is elliptical and will be back in the 2016 time frame. All crazy theories and speculations but at the end very fucking interesting
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41930557

Star Wars 2017
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30178685
United States
06/20/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
this satellite which was supposed to be in communication with author Philip k dick , blade runner, plus a few others , is from epsilon bootes , where the crab beings, an ocean planet species originated. notice how much this craft resembles batmans car , the dark knight , also body implants taken from abductees look a lot like a miniature version of this craft , and when they simply leave the extracted implants in a dish the pieces try to reassemble .

there is information saying Apollo 10 seen this thing in lunar orbit. That it made orbital changes to avoid collision and that its orbit is elliptical and will be back in the 2016 time frame. All crazy theories and speculations but at the end very fucking interesting

Star Wars 2017
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42050290

the 2016 claim was from an anonymous source but sometimes those are the best sources or just a crock of shit. These video are excellent and open the mind up to more.

still not 100% on the black knight but it is a good possibility and just from researching this black or dark knight might just be one of many things out there
Toothless Nobody Dragon
User ID: 42033944
Germany
06/20/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is there to prevent a Tower of Babel being built

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41436690
United States
06/20/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this. Not sure if it's true [link to skeptoid.com]
Hulk Hogan Leg Drop

United States
06/20/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41436690

One way to look at it, but still think they should of considered it as a possibility. Swamp gas, and pulsars can't be the excuse/explanation for everything
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/21/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

One way to look at it, but still think they should of considered it as a possibility. Swamp gas, and pulsars can't be the excuse/explanation for everything

Excellent, reasonable article, but, yes, the door is still open to speculation. Yellow journalism, forgotten secret space projects, thermal blankets and ice crystals are ok as reasonable or proven explanations about apparently bizarre objects up there, but yet there's still a lot of odd stuff orbiting out there around Earth & Moon.

By the way, it's said that astronomer & computer expert Jacques Vallee (later widely known as one of the world's most interesting ufologist) tracked the DK around 1961 and concluded it was a 15 Tons object.

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/21/2013 03:36 AM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/21/2013 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
it is there to prevent a Tower of Babel being built

Idol1
 Quoting: Toothless Nobody Dragon 42033944

May had been the gizmo for Noah's Ark's GPS. Or may be drawing the crop circles with its protons' cannon...banana2rockon
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/21/2013 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Star Wars 2017
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42050290

the 2016 claim was from an anonymous source but sometimes those are the best sources or just a crock of shit. These video are excellent and open the mind up to more.

still not 100% on the black knight but it is a good possibility and just from researching this black or dark knight might just be one of many things out there
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30178685

THIS
TastyThoughts

User ID: 39561486
United States
06/21/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I would like to know is...Why has no one went to this object/satellite and checked it out?...As big as it is said to be...Dock to it and go inside...
 Quoting: Settle4It

Frequency.
Vibrational frequency, Quantum Entanglement, not yet conducive for a boarding operations?
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Hulk Hogan Leg Drop

United States
06/21/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
John lenord walson is kind of a rockstar with his work
Hulk Hogan Leg Drop

United States
06/21/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30502888

(1rof1 I'm not loling about the Adhan, of course, but about the bizarre and false story, and this wonderfully naive video)

Thanks for the laugh, this video was funny
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/21/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
John lenord walson is kind of a rockstar with his work

It's weird stuff. Critics say that he is really filming the ISS or conventional orbital stuff, but... Jose Escamilla made a documentary about his work, "Interstellar", but under the usually sensationalist and cheesy Escamilla's style
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/21/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I would like to know is...Why has no one went to this object/satellite and checked it out?...As big as it is said to be...Dock to it and go inside...
 Quoting: Settle4It

Frequency.
Vibrational frequency, Quantum Entanglement, not yet conducive for a boarding operations?
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

That's the stuff that UFOs (and dreams) are made of...
Morpheus

User ID: 729560
Canada
06/23/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

New material! Great...Thanks!

GLP