The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41889836
United States
06/28/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth
It is easy to say there is nothing there but there are enough "what is that" to make me think there might be something going on or at least give it some thought and investigation.
Inerrancia  (OP)

User ID: 18792782
Spain
06/28/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is easy to say there is nothing there but there are enough "what is that" to make me think there might be something going on or at least give it some thought and investigation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41889836

THISapplauserockon
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/28/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
setting in orbit a big bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1708283
United States
06/28/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't see any of the actual photos from NASAs website on here.

So here they are:

[link to eol.jsc.nasa.gov]
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/28/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't see any of the actual photos from NASAs website on here.

So here they are:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1708283

Thanks, my friend! I didn't add them (the STS88 pics on "space debris") along the thread because the NASA archive code is included in some of the embedded videos.

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/28/2013 06:09 PM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/28/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe whatever is up there... IT'S ALIVE!

Some say this is really some prototype of a type of articulated drone-balloon, the "Argus One"...

But we "know" Nature has her secrets too up there and down there...

Balloons, again?

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/28/2013 06:31 PM
Future Viewer
User ID: 4219976
United States
06/28/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is old stuff from the 50s, but it seems it remains still as a modern enigma...

If the historic rumor is true, we are talking about a secret (and pioneer) space power, or an "alien" surveillance, or an "alien" probe, or VALIS or about what?

Sceptics claim this is simply some astronautical debris, but yet nobody has identified it...

Suggestions...?
 Quoting: Inerrancia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

I say shoot it down!

or capture it..

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/28/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​^^

I say shoot it down!

or capture it..

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Future Viewer 4219976

Geee... An executive action, huh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42492436
United States
06/28/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Travel to it...Might be surprised at what you find
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/29/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Settle4It

GOTCHA! Don't run away and answer, please hf Tell us your impressions on that...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/29/2013 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

GOTCHA! Don't run away and answer, please hf Tell us your impressions on that...

If I told you would not believe... sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
06/29/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah that thing is very strange. I've studied up on if for a bit.. It emits a signal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6761200

It's said that some ham operators caught its signal and received messages...

hmm
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah that thing is very strange. I've studied up on if for a bit.. It emits a signal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6761200

It's said that some ham operators caught its signal and received messages...

hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19980561

Yes I believe they did...The signal should be searched for again...But at higher tones/frequency
FrenchyMary

User ID: 41519156
France
06/29/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please, tell us hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please, tell us hf
 Quoting: FrenchyMary

Do you astral travel?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42529838
Finland
06/29/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
FrenchyMary

France
06/29/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please, tell us hf

Do you astral travel?...

I actually posted about that in the "Astral travel" thread. I've been working on AT since I unintentionally astral projected and started to really believe in it. So, I would like to answer "Yes", but I am still a beginner at it. As for now, I am totally conviced about it, but not yet able to do it properly as I would like to... twirl
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please, tell us hf

Do you astral travel?...

I actually posted about that in the "Astral travel" thread. I've been working on AT since I unintentionally astral projected and started to really believe in it. So, I would like to answer "Yes", but I am still a beginner at it. As for now, I am totally conviced about it, but not yet able to do it properly as I would like to... twirl

applause2 I ask because I would like someone else to travel there as well...That way it could be validated as to what I have seen and heard
MarkinAZ

User ID: 3063399
United States
06/29/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is much speculation derived from the math of it's orbital range that seems to indicate to some that it may have been up there literally thousands of years. If so, it's from a technology and science FAR beyond what we could do at present. Given that as a possible fact - the unit may well have some self-defense capabilities to prevent it's capture or retrieval. I think that even attempting to go too near to it until and unless we have long range penetrating "xrays" of the interior, would be foolish in the extreme.

We do know that signals sent toward it have been captured, time delayed for sometimes long periods of time (years in some cases) and then re-broadcast back to the sending point on earth. Could it be that these signals have been relayed to another part of the galaxy, processed, and then sent back with some minor digital alterations which we have not yet detected? I mean it would be one possible way to communicate with us from a distant civilization. And one that would require a certain level of technical expertise and therefore development to decode. I would love to have both the original and returned set of signals and have them compared on one of the new Quantum Computers for any detectable differences in all known spectrums and frequencies. I suspect we just might find something that "someone" out there has been waiting for us to decode.

Almost like the plot from that Jody Foster movie - where the earliest TV Signals of Hitler at the Olympics in Germany before WWII were broadcast and received back with a digital sideband that decoded into a device that launched Ms. Foster into black holes and allowed her to make "first contact" with someone/something out there. But fact often imitates fiction - especially in the realm of science lately. Might be worth the time and cost of running these two sets of signals (although in reality it has happened several times over the years so there are really several pairs of sent/received signals available) for comparison with the other info.

wonder why they do not retrieve it.
 Quoting: Maximus Shillingus
FrenchyMary

France
06/29/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please, tell us hf

Do you astral travel?...

applause2 I ask because I would like someone else to travel there as well...That way it could be validated as to what I have seen and heard

I would like that too believe me! If you have any advices you can give me to help AT, I am taking it :):hf:
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you astral travel?...

I would like that too believe me! If you have any advices you can give me to help AT, I am taking it :):hf:

May I send you a PM?
FrenchyMary

France
06/29/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

May I send you a PM?

with great pleasure!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

May I send you a PM?

with great pleasure!

Please check your messages hf
FrenchyMary

France
06/29/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

May I send you a PM?

with great pleasure!

Thanks a lot for your help, may I ask you since when can you actually AT properly? May I give you my email so we can exchange about it more?

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

May I send you a PM?

with great pleasure!

Thanks a lot for your help, may I ask you since when can you actually AT properly? May I give you my email so we can exchange about it more?

hf

I will send you my email that way you do not have to make your public...I guess by age 10...Maybe before then...The biggest thing to overcome was the fear of losing control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
06/29/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please guys share with us what you found...thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to call it a craft...Mostly due to the size of it...I compare size close to the length of the Washington Monument...Inside there are stations...Each one seems connected to a central panel at the front of the craft...An area where it looks like the nose of a plane...On the panel were four...five section rows of tabs/buttons(?)...They seemed to have been...used/finished...for the tabs/buttons were filled along the edges with yellow/green colored dots the size of peas...The fifth row was not filled...The tabs/buttons had dots that were moving in formation around the edges...Out of the five...Two were not moving...I am not sure as to what this is...Maybe a counter of some type?...The rest of the area had some type of viewing stations...Each station had a row of strange symbols above it...Do not know what can be seen at each station yet...The areas within the craft were brightly lit...The entire area within the front emitted a strong signal...It matched in frequency to the 'ear ringing' sound...A very high pitched frequency...That lowered in pitch at times...It seems to be moving closer to earth...For it is still caught in the rotation around it...It was moved further away?...maybe something/someone moved it?...It does seem old...I do not know how old...but old
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/29/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is much speculation derived from the math of it's orbital range that seems to indicate to some that it may have been up there literally thousands of years. If so, it's from a technology and science FAR beyond what we could do at present. Given that as a possible fact - the unit may well have some self-defense capabilities to prevent it's capture or retrieval. I think that even attempting to go too near to it until and unless we have long range penetrating "xrays" of the interior, would be foolish in the extreme.

We do know that signals sent toward it have been captured, time delayed for sometimes long periods of time (years in some cases) and then re-broadcast back to the sending point on earth. Could it be that these signals have been relayed to another part of the galaxy, processed, and then sent back with some minor digital alterations which we have not yet detected? I mean it would be one possible way to communicate with us from a distant civilization. And one that would require a certain level of technical expertise and therefore development to decode. I would love to have both the original and returned set of signals and have them compared on one of the new Quantum Computers for any detectable differences in all known spectrums and frequencies. I suspect we just might find something that "someone" out there has been waiting for us to decode.

Almost like the plot from that Jody Foster movie - where the earliest TV Signals of Hitler at the Olympics in Germany before WWII were broadcast and received back with a digital sideband that decoded into a device that launched Ms. Foster into black holes and allowed her to make "first contact" with someone/something out there. But fact often imitates fiction - especially in the realm of science lately. Might be worth the time and cost of running these two sets of signals (although in reality it has happened several times over the years so there are really several pairs of sent/received signals available) for comparison with the other info.

wonder why they do not retrieve it.
 Quoting: Maximus Shillingus

Quoting: MarkinAZ

Well, I think we have here two cases, correlated or not, but with the common point about an alleged extraterrestrial probe or object orbiting Earth or located around Earth's vicinity.

The first was the affair of the delayed radial echoes registered by Philips' technicians in the 20s. The case was investigated by Duncan Lunan in the early 70s, and you can find the information in the Lunan's book "The Man and the Stars" (Lunan concluded then that the affair was caused by an alien probe from Epsilon Bootis, probably present in Earth's vicinity from thousand of years ago; later Lunan dismissed his own hypothesis, but the book is still very juicy)

The second case is the Dark/Black Knight affair... I've read about "alien transmissions" received by ham radio operators in the 50s-60s, in some book or books by Brad Steiger (I don't remember now exactly in which ones), and possibly in some of Robert Charroux's... I don't remember if Steiger linked the alleged cases with the Dark Knight in concrete, but I think the context is important and very possibly there's some correlation. Unfortunately, I haven't at hand those books, and I cant, for now, give more precise asseverations on it.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/29/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to call it a craft...Mostly due to the size of it...I compare size close to the length of the Washington Monument...Inside there are stations...Each one seems connected to a central panel at the front of the craft...An area where it looks like the nose of a plane...On the panel were four...five section rows of tabs/buttons(?)...They seemed to have been...used/finished...for the tabs/buttons were filled along the edges with yellow/green colored dots the size of peas...The fifth row was not filled...The tabs/buttons had dots that were moving in formation around the edges...Out of the five...Two were not moving...I am not sure as to what this is...Maybe a counter of some type?...The rest of the area had some type of viewing stations...Each station had a row of strange symbols above it...Do not know what can be seen at each station yet...The areas within the craft were brightly lit...The entire area within the front emitted a strong signal...It matched in frequency to the 'ear ringing' sound...A very high pitched frequency...That lowered in pitch at times...It seems to be moving closer to earth...For it is still caught in the rotation around it...It was moved further away?...maybe something/someone moved it?...It does seem old...I do not know how old...but old

Wonderful, my friend. Amazing.hfhfhf May you give us some more precise information, for example about the relative location of the object? It's orbiting Earth from some distant point, higher tan the usual satellites? It's, for example, around the middle of the average Earth-Moon distance?

GLP