User ID: 35634135
United States
06/30/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Alien Black Knight Orbiting Earth
The thing has a threatening vibe to it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41921163

Indeed. My first viewing of this object left me with a uneasiness I have not felt in a long time. Strange.
Inerrancia  (OP)

User ID: 18792782
Spain
06/30/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed. My first viewing of this object left me with a uneasiness I have not felt in a long time. Strange.
 Quoting: Big Irish Bastard

That's right. But if you're thinking in the object photographed by the STS88... beware! Because it could be simply a "space debris", some rocket's piece... BUT the bizarre shape of the object is so suggestive... isn't it?
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will send you my email that way you do not have to make your public...
 Quoting: Settle4It

What the...! You know what...? I'm jealous, LOL! May I talk with you more freely and privately on the subject, too? Of course only if you wish it, naturally hfhugs

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/30/2013 12:29 AM
jimbur69

User ID: 38733989
United States
06/30/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42492436
United States
06/30/2013 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

What the...! You know what...? I'm jealous, LOL! May I talk with you more freely and privately on the subject, too? Of course only if you wish it, naturally hfhugs
 Quoting: Inerrancia

LOL...'if you wish to you can hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

The real object means no harm...it is artificial...non caring...those that placed it have no ill intent...if they wished humanity harm...it would have came long ago...and no one would have seen it coming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42575720
United States
06/30/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Black Knight satellite is a lid - a 20 ton lid. There was a nuclear underground test and a 20 ton steel lid was placed over the hole. When the nuke exploded it blasted the lid into space. That's the lid.
KingofThorns

User ID: 40082018
United States
06/30/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Black Knight satellite is a lid - a 20 ton lid. There was a nuclear underground test and a 20 ton steel lid was placed over the hole. When the nuke exploded it blasted the lid into space. That's the lid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42575720

iamwith
Sarah Langley

User ID: 37861890
United States
06/30/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

lolsign
Sarah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42578640
Germany
06/30/2013 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

alien03
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The first nuclear-propelled manmade object in space possibly occurred during the Pascal-B nuclear test. A 2,000 pound steel plate cap was blasted off the top of a nuclear test shaft at a speed of more than 41 miles per second. Dr. Brownlee, one of the test engineers, calculated that the nuclear explosion, combined with the specific design of the shaft, would accelerate the plate to six times escape velocity. The use of a subterranean shaft and nuclear device to propel an object to escape velocity has since been termed a "thunder well". Steel plates became successively larger and heavier. The Dark Knight is a 20 ton plate.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
A ha! A ha! I'm with stupid! LOL! The Dark Knight is an ALIEN, man. He's stuck in orbit because his highly advanced space craft broke down and NASA want's to ignore it, man. Ha! Ha! It's stupid to think a nuclear bomb could launch something into orbit. That's just stupid. Nukes blow stuff up, they don't blow stuff up into orbit!! Ha! I'm with stupid!
Future Viewer
User ID: 804276
United States
06/30/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is old stuff from the 50s, but it seems it remains still as a modern enigma...

If the historic rumor is true, we are talking about a secret (and pioneer) space power, or an "alien" surveillance, or an "alien" probe, or VALIS or about what?

Sceptics claim this is simply some astronautical debris, but yet nobody has identified it...

Suggestions...?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

I say capture it, or blow it out of the sky! Its polluting the space atmosphere.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first nuclear-propelled manmade object in space possibly occurred during the Pascal-B nuclear test. A 2,000 pound steel plate cap was blasted off the top of a nuclear test shaft at a speed of more than 41 miles per second. Dr. Brownlee, one of the test engineers, calculated that the nuclear explosion, combined with the specific design of the shaft, would accelerate the plate to six times escape velocity. The use of a subterranean shaft and nuclear device to propel an object to escape velocity has since been termed a "thunder well". Steel plates became successively larger and heavier. The Dark Knight is a 20 ton plate.

Let the guy alone, buddies... he's right about the f+++ng lid!

"During the Pascal-B nuclear test, a 900-kilogram (2,000 lb) steel plate cap (a piece of armor plate) was blasted off the top of a test shaft at a speed of more than 66 kilometres per second (41 mi/s). Before the test, experimental designer Dr. Brownlee had performed a highly approximate calculation that suggested that the nuclear explosion, combined with the specific design of the shaft, would accelerate the plate to six times escape velocity.[5] The plate was never found, but Dr. Brownlee believes that the plate never left the atmosphere (it may even have been vaporized by compression heating of the atmosphere due to its high speed). The calculated velocity was sufficiently interesting that the crew trained a high-speed camera on the plate, which unfortunately only appeared in one frame, but this nevertheless gave a very high lower bound for the speed. After the event, Dr. Robert R. Brownlee described the best estimate of the cover's speed from the photographic evidence as "going like a bat out of hell!"[6][7] The use of a subterranean shaft and nuclear device to propel an object to escape velocity has since been termed a "thunder well".

This incident was reputedly used as part of the technical justification for the Orion project for possible use of nuclear blasts for outer-space propulsion."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Crazy, bizarre, cool stuff...! BUT it happened in 1957, AFTER the first informations on the Dark Knight...(lol)
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!!! hfblwkss I'd love just to talk with you about AT and your impressions on correlated topics. Could you send me your email to my mailbox here, please? Thanks a lot!
Major Tobias Purplechicken
User ID: 42580556
Germany
06/30/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Batmobile

hiding
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The real object means no harm...it is artificial...non caring...those that placed it have no ill intent...if they wished humanity harm...it would have came long ago...and no one would have seen it coming

I think your impressions are logical and consistent about the "purpose" of the thing (or the minds beyond the thing), of course not an offensive or threatening one.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Batmobile

hiding
 Quoting: Major Tobias Purplechicken 42580556

The Batrocket, you mean
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​^^

I say capture it, or blow it out of the sky! Its polluting the space atmosphere.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Future Viewer 804276

What are you? Some sort of ex-Marine ecologist? lol hf

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 06/30/2013 07:46 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!!! hfblwkss I'd love just to talk with you about AT and your impressions on correlated topics. Could you send me your email to my mailbox here, please? Thanks a lot!

Check your inbox Sweetie
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
06/30/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Check your inbox Sweetie

hugshfhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand your position. To clarify, I didn't feel a sense of potential harm from the device, but more of a inferiority fear complex. Realizing that what, or whomever put it there, are far superior to us and could do anything and we would be powerless to stop them.
SeVeN Saints

User ID: 31808028
United States
06/30/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a 0% chance they havent found out what this is yet.
SeVeN Saints
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand your position. To clarify, I didn't feel a sense of potential harm from the device, but more of a inferiority fear complex. Realizing that what, or whomever put it there, are far superior to us and could do anything and we would be powerless to stop them.

That is true...But I think 'They' mean us no harm...I think they would be very understanding of humanity...Knowing that the elite has with held so much to keep everyone possible in the darkness
Paved In Chaos

User ID: 18884689
United States
06/30/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intereresting Topic,

bump

Why wouldn't they focus on figuring out what this thing is and sharing it with the world. Damn it, everything awesome has to be shrouded in mystery.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intereresting Topic,

bump

Why wouldn't they focus on figuring out what this thing is and sharing it with the world. Damn it, everything awesome has to be shrouded in mystery.
 Quoting: Paved In Chaos

Now they cannot let all of humanity know the truth...Then the elite lies will not hold up anymore...It is a shame!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is true...But I think 'They' mean us no harm...I think they would be very understanding of humanity...Knowing that the elite has with held so much to keep everyone possible in the darkness

Thank you for your comforting words. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for your comforting words. hf

hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are here to enhance the life of others we come into contact with...If it is just a warm touch...A smile as you pass by...Or even an act of random kindness...It does more than you know...For everyone wants to feel loved...Feel as though they belong...Loneliness has it's mark upon so many...A small kindness from a stranger may be all they have from day to day...As you walk by your strangers...Let them see you smile!

girl_happy_brown
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14703874
United States
07/01/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah that thing is very strange. I've studied up on if for a bit.. It emits a signal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6761200

It's said that some ham operators caught its signal and received messages...

It wouldn't matter by now if they would release the info about it or not,
except of the fear it would induce. The thing has been there in orbit for a real long time.
It's been there about 4400 years after the first global catastrophe.
We are wound down to the fifth one upon us now.

The black knight as it is nicknamed is a sensor, collector but mainly a clock / CPU and basically a countdown clock. The signal is the clock sending time data. True doomsday clock, a GLPer doomers wet dream.

The Vril society knew earliest by other means. Other societies knew from recorded literature passed down, and even data from previous civilizations.
Supposed to have records from four previous civilizations. The technology we have now, can read black knights signals and translate.

It is like a cloud server (no pun) has retained info from all previous worlds, even some manually programmed. Skylab was put in orbit to study this thing. Shuttle missions had interfaced with this and repaired it on a couple occasions.

It has importance to humanity to keep its legacy alive. It's about us, our history and how we came to be.
It's real name means Adam.

GLP