Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,229 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,326,036
Pageviews Today: 2,213,736Threads Today: 893Posts Today: 15,784
08:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are the Shriners a front for an Islamic illuminati group?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11464075
Australia
06/21/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Are the Shriners a front for an Islamic illuminati group?
No. Sorry.

The Shriners do a lot for disabled children, more than most private groups.

I know many, and none are islamic.

And no, they are not associated with the "illuminati."
 Quoting: Archaic Mason

So, their supposed oath, is a bit like the one attributed to the Jesuits?
(i.e, totally fabricated?)
 Quoting: K.Kool

The jesuits are the masonic branch of catholicism and their secret oath is not fabricated.
K.Kool  (OP)

User ID: 25111101
Australia
06/21/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
No. Sorry.

The Shriners do a lot for disabled children, more than most private groups.

I know many, and none are islamic.

And no, they are not associated with the "illuminati."
 Quoting: Archaic Mason

So, their supposed oath, is a bit like the one attributed to the Jesuits?
(i.e, totally fabricated?)

The jesuits are the masonic branch of catholicism and their secret oath is not fabricated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11464075

lol

Try again, I've lost count of the number of times I've had to debunk this one, but to make it more interesting, I found a new site I haven't used before:

[link to www.victorclaveau.com]
CYRIL
User ID: 42106622
Australia
06/21/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
why are you so hung up about them invoking Allah??
Allah and Jehovah are exactly the same god.
the god is the same and it's only the muslim religion/worship which is different.
just exactly the same as catholics, jews, Jehovah witness et cetera worship the same god by means of different religion.
just in case you don't realize that allah and yhw are the same just consider Abraham as the linchpin.
is Abraham the father of the jewish/Christian people :yes.
is Abraham the father of the arab/muslim people : yes.
who is the god of Abraham???
the jewish/Christians call him Jehovah
the arab/muslims call him allah...
it's all the same.

the same as lucifer and jesus are exactly the same person.
what does the bible call lucifer?? : the bright morning star.

what does the bible call jesus? : the star of the morning.

exactly the same star. in exactly the same book.
get over it. freemasons are good people.
their good deeds are self evident for all to see.
all members are good and decent men, often the pillars of society. impeccable character and reputation.
they freely give their time and money...yes money...to help the underprivileged in our society.

I challenge you to come up with one single shred of evidence of any wrongdoing whatsoever by any member.

are paedophile pastors and priests more eveil and sinister than a member of freemasons??? yes.
thank god for the freemasons, I say.
K.Kool  (OP)

User ID: 41986937
Australia
06/22/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
the god is the same and it's only the muslim religion/worship which is different.
just exactly the same as catholics, jews, Jehovah witness et cetera worship the same god by means of different religion.
just in case you don't realize that allah and yhw are the same just consider Abraham as the linchpin.
it's all the same.

all members are good and decent men, often the pillars of society. impeccable character and reputation.
they freely give their time and money...yes money...to help the underprivileged in our society.

I challenge you to come up with one single shred of evidence of any wrongdoing whatsoever by any member.

are paedophile pastors and priests more eveil and sinister than a member of freemasons??? yes.
 Quoting: CYRIL 42106622

Think about the acts of terrorism done by Muslims, then think about an elite group of individuals who create an oath sworn on the Qur'an, and who command the unswerving loyalty of thousands of men...
Freemasons try to control the world to achieve their ends of a humanistic society, but which is under their 'enlightened' control, they are not averse to rebellious acts against governments, and use religions to further their goals.
They can pretend adherence to many beliefs, to national loyalties, to anything, and it is sanctioned under their rules of membership, because the end justifies the means to them.
My problem is not with the religion of Islam, but with how it could be being used to initiate acts of terrorism, by the group of high degree masons, who do exist (there is no doubt about this).
Nor is my problem with the footsoldiers, who may not be aware of the plans, and who probably do perform many good works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42163597
Australia
06/22/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's all the same.

Quoting: CYRIL 42106622

Think about the acts of terrorism done by Muslims, then think about an elite group of individuals who create an oath sworn on the Qur'an, and who command the unswerving loyalty of thousands of men...
Freemasons try to control the world to achieve their ends of a humanistic society, but which is under their 'enlightened' control, they are not averse to rebellious acts against governments, and use religions to further their goals.
They can pretend adherence to many beliefs, to national loyalties, to anything, and it is sanctioned under their rules of membership, because the end justifies the means to them.
My problem is not with the religion of Islam, but with how it could be being used to initiate acts of terrorism, by the group of high degree masons, who do exist (there is no doubt about this).
Nor is my problem with the footsoldiers, who may not be aware of the plans, and who probably do perform many good works.

bump for later responsehf
MBECCU
User ID: 42163597
Australia
06/22/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey Kal, I think you are paranoid as many people are about the Illuminati/Freemason conspiracy.
when was this secret society formed? was it around 1776?
250 years ago.
if their aim was establishing a global government as it is claimed, why haven't they done it already? if they are so powerful as to control national governments and national and global finances?
they have had several opportunities to do it....particularly straight after WWII when the whole world was decimated and devastated and broke...they could have just waltzed in and take over...everyone....the Russians, China, india , Africa...the whole world.
But they didn't.
you know why?
because it is a totally toothless secret society patronized by delusional old farts...at the top...
at the bottom, as you say, the foot soldiers, they are without doubt sincere and dedicated men whose aim is the betterment of society and helping the needy.
even if the ceremonial thing is suspect and sinister looking, it is totally harmless.
proof??? ok...No ONE can proffer any shred of evidence that any of these people have ever done anything wrong.

secret societies have always existed thruout history...mystical, esoteric, what ever...but they have never amounted to nothing.

conspiracy theorists proffer the argument that these people are so powerful that they control the governments....
again, no one can show any proof.
are can you control a democratic government where all the hundreds of members are individual candidates? do you really think that all these candidates to elections are Illuminati's cronies??

finally, your fear of Islamic terrorism...yes, terrorism is a big issue in our time, but again, it cannot be addressed by reacting to the symptoms...it can only be addressed and eradicated by addressing the cause.
and what is the cause??? is it the Islam religion?
or is it the idiotic and arrogant british diplomatic act of artificially creating on a map the state of Israel, thus dispossessing Palestinians out of their homes and property? the artificial creation of Pakistan? the artificial creation of Kenya along topographical boundaries rather than tribal boundaries? the artificial creation of Kwuwait? dispossessing the 21st province of Irak?
all the problems we have in the world today are the direct results and consequences of idiotic decisions taken by England decades ago.....and now the chickens have come home to roost.. and England herself is reaping the biggest penalty in it's own homeland...
:) so don't stress about the Illuminati and the Freemasons...they pose absolutely no problem to our future wellbeing....on the contrary....they are a good and positive influence.
by the way, there are more sinister secret cults and organizations within the Vatican than within the Freemasons. The Vatican has indeed influenced countries elections and introduced their puppet governments by manipulating the elections at individual churches grassroots levels with priests being ordered to preach and deliver political sermons to indoctrinate the masses how to vote.
the Freemasons have never done anything like that.
oh, I am not a freemason by the way:) :)
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
06/23/2013 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
They deny any link to Islam, apart from a 'fun' theme,
but many fundamentalist Christian groups claim they swear an oath on the Qur'an.

They are high-level masons, that much is sure, but is their philanthropic frivolity a mask, behind which plots to keep the world enslaved take place?

Sorry Hun but you are REALLY off the mark.

As some background, whether or not this is inclusive to what you mention, I do not know for certainty. But this much IS certain. Shriners are not 'high-level' Masons. All Shriners are Masons but not all Masons are shriners. Shriners are refereed to as an auxiliary degree. Any Master Mason can become a Shriner. A Master Mason is a 3rd degree risen Mason. So it is very,VERY low in the food chain.

Secondly, there is an interesting tie with the red Fez. Allegedly when the Moslem warriors invaded and killed Christians,they dipped their hats in their blood. That is the symbolism behind the red fez.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
06/23/2013 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I lived across the street from a big Shriner's Temple and it had all kinds of Middle Eastern influenced design and architecture.

I know they are high level Masons, I always thought it was weird that the bldg. reminded me of a mosque.

Wanted to add...they had a big statue of a Shriner holding a child that I thought was creepy as hell, it sat in the middle of a man made lake in front of the structure.

I know they raise money for children's hospitals, I had to wonder where they got all the money it must have taken to build such a big bldg. on a large parcel of land.

Last Edited by geminilion on 06/23/2013 04:26 AM
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
K.Kool  (OP)

User ID: 26063078
Australia
06/23/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey Kal, I think you are paranoid as many people are about the Illuminati/Freemason conspiracy.
when was this secret society formed? was it around 1776?
250 years ago.
if their aim was establishing a global government as it is claimed, why haven't they done it already? if they are so powerful as to control national governments and national and global finances?
they have had several opportunities to do it....particularly straight after WWII when the whole world was decimated and devastated and broke...they could have just waltzed in and take over...everyone....the Russians, China, india , Africa...the whole world.
But they didn't.
you know why?
because it is a totally toothless secret society patronized by delusional old farts...at the top...
at the bottom, as you say, the foot soldiers, they are without doubt sincere and dedicated men whose aim is the betterment of society and helping the needy.
even if the ceremonial thing is suspect and sinister looking, it is totally harmless.
proof??? ok...No ONE can proffer any shred of evidence that any of these people have ever done anything wrong.

secret societies have always existed thruout history...mystical, esoteric, what ever...but they have never amounted to nothing.

conspiracy theorists proffer the argument that these people are so powerful that they control the governments....
again, no one can show any proof.
are can you control a democratic government where all the hundreds of members are individual candidates? do you really think that all these candidates to elections are Illuminati's cronies??

finally, your fear of Islamic terrorism...yes, terrorism is a big issue in our time, but again, it cannot be addressed by reacting to the symptoms...it can only be addressed and eradicated by addressing the cause.
and what is the cause??? is it the Islam religion?
or is it the idiotic and arrogant british diplomatic act of artificially creating on a map the state of Israel, thus dispossessing Palestinians out of their homes and property? the artificial creation of Pakistan? the artificial creation of Kenya along topographical boundaries rather than tribal boundaries? the artificial creation of Kwuwait? dispossessing the 21st province of Irak?
all the problems we have in the world today are the direct results and consequences of idiotic decisions taken by England decades ago.....and now the chickens have come home to roost.. and England herself is reaping the biggest penalty in it's own homeland...
:) so don't stress about the Illuminati and the Freemasons...they pose absolutely no problem to our future wellbeing....on the contrary....they are a good and positive influence.
by the way, there are more sinister secret cults and organizations within the Vatican than within the Freemasons. The Vatican has indeed influenced countries elections and introduced their puppet governments by manipulating the elections at individual churches grassroots levels with priests being ordered to preach and deliver political sermons to indoctrinate the masses how to vote.
the Freemasons have never done anything like that.
oh, I am not a freemason by the way:) :)
 Quoting: MBECCU 42163597

Mbecu, I don't think they care for that kind of - overt -
control, it has suited them much better to remain in the shadows, and influence the world through the mind, so that govs and the most powerful among us 'profane' folk, pretty much conform to their ideologies.

Libertardism is a great example of this.

As is the degradation of religion, in the public eye.

And the rationalizing of economic decisions, so that the dignity of the individual, whoever he is, is debased, and morality is absent from political and corporate policies.

I don't doubt that ideologies have helped them, but they have backed them up with action, of influence, if nothing direct...I think our slavery has come about through their political and financial machinations.

Their 'grand architect' is a god of reason and logic, and
to me it looks like the end design is pretty much the NWO us conspiranoids have envisioned for years.
Since 9-11 the world has plunged into a pit, we are much more clearly in a master and slave state.

Throughout history, they have indeed had their members close to the powerful, I don't see any reason why they would have given up.
They have only gone more into the background..
or hidden plainly in sight, wearing red fez's, symbolizing shed Christian blood.
K.Kool  (OP)

User ID: 28263121
Australia
06/23/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I lived across the street from a big Shriner's Temple and it had all kinds of Middle Eastern influenced design and architecture.

I know they are high level Masons, I always thought it was weird that the bldg. reminded me of a mosque.

Wanted to add...they had a big statue of a Shriner holding a child that I thought was creepy as hell, it sat in the middle of a man made lake in front of the structure.

I know they raise money for children's hospitals, I had to wonder where they got all the money it must have taken to build such a big bldg. on a large parcel of land.
 Quoting: geminilion

Thanks for sharing this, a mosque like building sure would help to convince some Muslims that the Shriners' dedication to Allah is genuine..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42216780
Australia
06/23/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for sharing this, a mosque like building sure would help to convince some Muslims that the Shriners' dedication to Allah is genuine..

shriners have adopted the Arabic theme just for fun.
the "mosque like" building fits that theme...as does the red fez...introduced just for fun.
shriners have the best children's hospitals in America.
hence the statue holding up a child.
K.Kool  (OP)

User ID: 22756501
Australia
06/23/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

the "mosque like" building fits that theme...as does the red fez...introduced just for fun.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42216780

So you keep saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49150172
United States
04/02/2014 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Shriners DO NOT swear on the Koran and they do not plot world domination…they can leave that for the liberals whom work in washington dc. they don't swear on anything like that, they take an oath and it is nothing like what K.Kool says.

You cannot believe everything you see on TV, most (99%) of Shriners are good caring people whom would do anything for another mason/shriner.

And K. Kool, the rules of Free Mason would prohibit any sharing any details on it with anyone whom is not another master mason. The same rules apply to the Shriners.

There are retired old men whom raising money for the Shiners Hospitals is their life, some are in every single parade for their local chapter (the shriners are divided into different temples that are in different areas). all of them raise money for the hospitals, and no, they do not party with it. The main governing body in Tampa Flordia is VERY strict on it, all monies raised for the hospital MUST go into the hospital fund account and then they must remit it monthly to shriners international. They "partying" they do is using money from renting their building or from dues payments. Dues are what run the shriners so they can raise money.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a shriner whom aligns with islamics after 9/11, most are white men, our local chapter is completely white. We have accountants, gas station owners, lawyers, bankers, etc… Some of the most prominent members of society are shriners in our area.

Perhaps you should do some research as to how many US presidents were Masons, most all of the founding father were, and most presidents in the 18-20th centuries were.

I don't think many other of your charities you don't have an issue with have been providing free specialized healthcare for all children for the past 87 years. While they may accept insurance now, they still provide it completely FREE to the parents of the child, no copays, no coinsurance.PERIOD!

Our local chapter alone donated $1.5 MILLION to the hospital last year.
YOUCITY
User ID: 35653965
United States
04/02/2014 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
They deny any link to Islam, apart from a 'fun' theme,
but many fundamentalist Christian groups claim they swear an oath on the Qur'an.

They are high-level masons, that much is sure, but is their philanthropic frivolity a mask, behind which plots to keep the world enslaved take place?

I belive you are right
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Shriners DO NOT swear on the Koran and they do not plot world domination…they can leave that for the liberals whom work in washington dc. they don't swear on anything like that, they take an oath and it is nothing like what K.Kool says.

You cannot believe everything you see on TV, most (99%) of Shriners are good caring people whom would do anything for another mason/shriner.

And K. Kool, the rules of Free Mason would prohibit any sharing any details on it with anyone whom is not another master mason. The same rules apply to the Shriners.

There are retired old men whom raising money for the Shiners Hospitals is their life, some are in every single parade for their local chapter (the shriners are divided into different temples that are in different areas). all of them raise money for the hospitals, and no, they do not party with it. The main governing body in Tampa Flordia is VERY strict on it, all monies raised for the hospital MUST go into the hospital fund account and then they must remit it monthly to shriners international. They "partying" they do is using money from renting their building or from dues payments. Dues are what run the shriners so they can raise money.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a shriner whom aligns with islamics after 9/11, most are white men, our local chapter is completely white. We have accountants, gas station owners, lawyers, bankers, etc… Some of the most prominent members of society are shriners in our area.

Perhaps you should do some research as to how many US presidents were Masons, most all of the founding father were, and most presidents in the 18-20th centuries were.

I don't think many other of your charities you don't have an issue with have been providing free specialized healthcare for all children for the past 87 years. While they may accept insurance now, they still provide it completely FREE to the parents of the child, no copays, no coinsurance.PERIOD!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49150172

Yep , most are white men alright , I've met enough of them to know that not all of them are like you describe them to be
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
AND OTHER THING, the Shriner holding the child…maybe if you would look closer you would see not only the motto but why he is carrying her. The Shriner is carrying a young girl whom has CRUTCHES, and the motto probably somewhere on the statue is "No man stands so tall as when he stopes to help a child"

So, if you find it creepy, you are going to let a young girl on crutches try and cross a street or something rather than helping her out of kindness? You have one sick mind.
YOUCITY
United States
04/02/2014 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

They also make a nice profit off those hospitals , do they not ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep , most are white men alright , I've met enough of them to know that not all of them are like you describe them to be
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35653965

i'm sure you think all white men still go off and burn crosses.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: YOUCITY 35653965

NO. for the last few years they have operating at a LOSS, they have spent more money helping children than was being donated. Any profits made stay in the hospital system, it does not go back to the shriners. They recently just bought a 5 $500,000 EOS nonradactive imaging systems to scan spinal injury patients.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

i'm sure you think all white men still go off and burn crosses.

Your not a very good gambler are you ?

I'm white
YOUCITY
United States
04/02/2014 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

NO. for the last few years they have operating at a LOSS, they have spent more money helping children than was being donated. Any profits made stay in the hospital system, it does not go back to the shriners. They recently just bought a 5 $500,000 EOS nonradactive imaging systems to scan spinal injury patients.

Ok, I'm not saying your wrong about that because I don't know but if I'm not mistaken , didn't they rake in millions , like tens of millions at least until the 90s ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

They love to have fun
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you keep saying.

K Kool maybe if you knew a fuck of anything you would oh i don't know, ASK a real shriner. your head is so far up your ass that you don't realize, they started back in the 1800s, times were different back then. stupid bitch. guess behind from the southern hemisphere your ass is in your head. You Australians can';t even stop the japs from whaling or even find a missing plane.
Kirk

User ID: 50792560
United States
04/02/2014 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the red fez?

After a man passes through the "Blue Lodge" or the first 3 degrees of Masonry and has achieved the status of Master Mason he can petition to become a member of the Shrine or the "Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine." Until 2000, one had to complete the Scottish Rite or York Rite degrees of Masonry to be eligible for Shrine membership, but now any Master Mason can join.

One of the most distinguishing marks of a Shriner is the Fez hat that he wears. So named after the city of Fez, Morocco...which by the way has been the site of numerous documented massacres of both Jews and Christians by various Muslim conquerors. The Fez is a distinctly Muslim symbol and, at least indirectly, celebrates the Muslim conquest of the area.
The emblem found on the fez is that of Muslim origin. It contains the Arabic pagan god symbols of the Crescent Moon and Star, originally the symbol of the Ottoman Empire, now an international symbol of Islam. The symbols are hung under a "scimitar" or an Arabic sword of war. This is the sword that has killed the "infidels" down through the ages under Muslim conquest.

Situated in the middle of the moon symbol is the Sphinx. This represents the Great Sphinx of Egypt which has its roots thoroughly in ancient Egyptian paganism and demonic symbolism. The word Sphinx means "the strangler" or as it is more widely used in Arabic, "The Father of Terror." Perhaps this symbolizes that Allah truly is the "father of terror?"

It is often reported on many Christian websites that the color red represents the blood of Christians and Jews spilled by the Muslim conquerors. I can find no hard facts to back this claim, but it is a fact that the FEZ is a Muslim symbol, invented in Fez, Morocco - the undisputed site of many Muslim atrocities leveled against Christians and Jews.

The below excerpt about the Fez is FROM A SHRINER WEBSITE
[link to www.amranshriners.us]
Why Shriners wear a Fez.

"The red fez with a black tassel, the Shrine's most distinctive symbol, has been handed down through the ages. It derives its name from the place where it was first manufactured -- the holy city of Fez, Morocco. The fez was chosen as part of the Shrine's Arabic theme, around which the color and pageantry of the Shrine are developed."

D.S., The Shriner meets in a "TEMPLE" - most of which have distinctly Arabic names. They are often built to resemble a Mosque. He wears his fez with the Muslim symbols on it. He takes his oaths and says his prayers in the name of ALLAH. Many of his secret passwords and code phrases are in Arabic, which he is required to memorize in order to be in the "order".

Candidates for induction into the Shriners are greeted by a High Priest, who says: �By the existence of Allah and the creed of Mohammed; by the legendary sanctity of our Tabernacle at Mecca, we greet you.�

The inductees then swear on the Bible and the Koran, in the name of Mohammed, and invoke Masonry's usual gruesome penalties upon themselves:

�I do hereby, upon this Bible, and on the mysterious legend of the Koran, and its dedication to the Mohammedan faith, promise and swear and vow � that I will never reveal any secret part or portion whatsoever of the ceremonies � and now upon this sacred book, by the sincerity of a Moslem's oath I here register this irrevocable vow � in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming sun shall strike me with livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same. Amen. Amen. Amen."

With this oath, Christians swear on the Koran, and declare Allah to be �the god of our fathers.� From the perspective of Christianity and Islam alike, Shriners take the name of God in vain, and mock both faiths.

Excerpt from The Origins and Influence of Masonry
by Lee Penn, SCP Journal Vol. 25:2-25:3 2001
P0 Box 4308, Berkeley, CA 94704

BTW the fez is red because it is dipped in infidel blood.

Last Edited by Kirk on 04/02/2014 09:28 PM
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
YOUCITY
United States
04/02/2014 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

They love to have fun

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Ok, I'm not saying your wrong about that because I don't know but if I'm not mistaken , didn't they rake in millions , like tens of millions at least until the 90s ?

yes the raked in a bunch of money, all to the hospitals. they are a 501c3 non profit and while they spend a lot of it paying the doctors, it costs a lot of money to have the best of the best.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51570094
United States
Report Abusive Post
I find "The Jesters" more interesting than the shriners. Hard to find any info on them & ya gotta be like LvL 32 & up to join them + it's invite only..
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2014 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the red fez?

After a man passes through the "Blue Lodge" or the first 3 degrees of Masonry and has achieved the status of Master Mason he can petition to become a member of the Shrine or the "Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine." Until 2000, one had to complete the Scottish Rite or York Rite degrees of Masonry to be eligible for Shrine membership, but now any Master Mason can join.

One of the most distinguishing marks of a Shriner is the Fez hat that he wears. So named after the city of Fez, Morocco...which by the way has been the site of numerous documented massacres of both Jews and Christians by various Muslim conquerors. The Fez is a distinctly Muslim symbol and, at least indirectly, celebrates the Muslim conquest of the area.
The emblem found on the fez is that of Muslim origin. It contains the Arabic pagan god symbols of the Crescent Moon and Star, originally the symbol of the Ottoman Empire, now an international symbol of Islam. The symbols are hung under a "scimitar" or an Arabic sword of war. This is the sword that has killed the "infidels" down through the ages under Muslim conquest.

Situated in the middle of the moon symbol is the Sphinx. This represents the Great Sphinx of Egypt which has its roots thoroughly in ancient Egyptian paganism and demonic symbolism. The word Sphinx means "the strangler" or as it is more widely used in Arabic, "The Father of Terror." Perhaps this symbolizes that Allah truly is the "father of terror?"

It is often reported on many Christian websites that the color red represents the blood of Christians and Jews spilled by the Muslim conquerors. I can find no hard facts to back this claim, but it is a fact that the FEZ is a Muslim symbol, invented in Fez, Morocco - the undisputed site of many Muslim atrocities leveled against Christians and Jews.

The below excerpt about the Fez is FROM A SHRINER WEBSITE
[link to www.amranshriners.us]
Why Shriners wear a Fez.

"The red fez with a black tassel, the Shrine's most distinctive symbol, has been handed down through the ages. It derives its name from the place where it was first manufactured -- the holy city of Fez, Morocco. The fez was chosen as part of the Shrine's Arabic theme, around which the color and pageantry of the Shrine are developed."

D.S., The Shriner meets in a "TEMPLE" - most of which have distinctly Arabic names. They are often built to resemble a Mosque. He wears his fez with the Muslim symbols on it. He takes his oaths and says his prayers in the name of ALLAH. Many of his secret passwords and code phrases are in Arabic, which he is required to memorize in order to be in the "order".

Candidates for induction into the Shriners are greeted by a High Priest, who says: �By the existence of Allah and the creed of Mohammed; by the legendary sanctity of our Tabernacle at Mecca, we greet you.�

The inductees then swear on the Bible and the Koran, in the name of Mohammed, and invoke Masonry's usual gruesome penalties upon themselves:

�I do hereby, upon this Bible, and on the mysterious legend of the Koran, and its dedication to the Mohammedan faith, promise and swear and vow � that I will never reveal any secret part or portion whatsoever of the ceremonies � and now upon this sacred book, by the sincerity of a Moslem's oath I here register this irrevocable vow � in willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming sun shall strike me with livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same. Amen. Amen. Amen."

With this oath, Christians swear on the Koran, and declare Allah to be �the god of our fathers.� From the perspective of Christianity and Islam alike, Shriners take the name of God in vain, and mock both faiths.

Excerpt from The Origins and Influence of Masonry
by Lee Penn, SCP Journal Vol. 25:2-25:3 2001
P0 Box 4308, Berkeley, CA 94704

BTW the fez is red because it is dipped in infidel blood.
 Quoting: Kirk

wonder it mr lee penn is even a shriner. hard to know since no shriner is allowed to tell an outsider what goes on in a meeting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15302140
United States
04/02/2014 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a hard time talking any crap about the Shriners because I was treated for hip dysplasia at zero cost to me - it was a $175,000 surgery.
YOUCITY
United States
04/02/2014 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you keep saying.

K Kool maybe if you knew a fuck of anything you would oh i don't know, ASK a real shriner. your head is so far up your ass that you don't realize, they started back in the 1800s, times were different back then. stupid bitch. guess behind from the southern hemisphere your ass is in your head. You Australians can';t even stop the japs from whaling or even find a missing plane.

This guy sounds exactly like most of the Shriners I've met , not even kidding , this guy is probably a Shriner

GLP