Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,678 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,072,327
Pageviews Today: 2,000,523Threads Today: 958Posts Today: 17,581
09:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Still think that the portests in Brazil are legit? The image says it all: Illuminati behind Brazil's protests.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41941114
Brazil
06/19/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Still think that the portests in Brazil are legit? The image says it all: Illuminati behind Brazil's protests.
Still think that the protests in Brazil are legit? This is from the Paulista Avenue, main avenue in Sao Paulo, during the protests yesterday.

[link to postimg.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
06/19/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Still think that the portests in Brazil are legit? The image says it all: Illuminati behind Brazil's protests.
SHIN THIS PIT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41958857
New Zealand
06/19/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Still think that the portests in Brazil are legit? The image says it all: Illuminati behind Brazil's protests.
I say bsflag

This come out of left field, media was quite because it distracts from other events.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
06/19/2013 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I say bsflag

This come out of left field, media was quite because it distracts from other events.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41958857

THere is no logic to your argument. This has the iluminati fingerprints all over. It's the NWO pawns in the streets.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/19/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I say bsflag

THere is no logic to your argument. This has the iluminati fingerprints all over. It's the NWO pawns in the streets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41941114

What Based on a picture/image on a building in brazil, you come to the conclusion the iluminati is behind the riots? get real!!!
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/19/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess blaming the illuminati, is a easy cop-out for you, cause you don't have to think about the real reasons, lets just blame everything on the illuminati, that is for the thinking of the weak!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
06/19/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess blaming the illuminati, is a easy cop-out for you, cause you don't have to think about the real reasons, lets just blame everything on the illuminati, that is for the thinking of the weak!

¬¬ it is their modus operandi to manipulate the masses and create ORDER out of CHAOS.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/19/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

¬¬ it is their modus operandi to manipulate the masses and create ORDER out of CHAOS.

So are you suggesting the people do not have any potential to take the power into our own hands via protest with out the influence of the Illuminati?

You credit the Illuminati with way too much power!
Dreamily Resonant VIP

User ID: 41637982
Israel
06/19/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE SONS OF ISRAEL ASKED FOR ME. WHY DID I THEN MANIFEST TO GROW IN ISRAEL?
Dreamily Resonant VIP

Israel
06/19/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE SONS OF ISRAEL ASKED FOR ME. WHY DID I THEN MANIFEST TO GROW IN ISRAEL?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33701212
United States
06/19/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati is a Freemason gimmick. A red herring.
Mar1s

User ID: 41867886
Brazil
06/19/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So? what of it? Did you think they would just do nothing? Of course they wanna ride our wave, of course they wanna steal it

ORDER out of CHAOS is their motto. Brainwashed mindless zombies are their pawns.

Christ have mercy!

just try and go to a protest and tell me how many brainwashed mindless zombies you will find, I dare you.

they are not doing a very good job now are they? I mean i didn't see chaos, just people manifesting their discontent. Though I do see chaos everyday when I'm forced to used the subway on a rush hour, or when I look at my paycheck... again, srsly, i've never seen people here more aware of things than they are now. So, of course these scumbags will do anything they can to hijack it, to sabotage us and whatnot, to trick us...

Last Edited by Mar1s on 06/19/2013 10:45 PM
Dreamily Resonant VIP

Israel
06/19/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO! I AM NOT SUPERMAN. ATLEAST NOT NOW. I AM WISE AND MERCIFULL!

SHE BUILT ALL THIS FOR ME, BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT BE CONCENT WITH WHO IAM. I ALREADY PROMISED WHAT I WILL GIVE HUMANITY.
Terrebonne

User ID: 41998038
United States
06/19/2013 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Order Out of Chaos. Yes, quite possible.
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36948632
Romania
06/20/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
anonimalle

User ID: 39916761
United States
06/20/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Still think that the protests in Brazil are legit? This is from the Paulista Avenue, main avenue in Sao Paulo, during the protests yesterday.

[link to postimg.org]

If you peel back the layers of this odious onion you may find it is Obama and his unions minions and Muslim Brotherhood puppeteers behind them. The Arab Spring has sprung to the Americas.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."

GLP