Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,388 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 232,646
Pageviews Today: 388,046Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 2,986
07:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama is a Leo & Putin is a Libra...Any Astrologers want to give their insights?

Rev StarGazer

User ID: 37891955
United States
06/29/2013 01:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama is a Leo & Putin is a Libra...Any Astrologers want to give their insights?
Hey guys, what would be the Vedic chart description for the Jean Dixon date of Feb 5, 1962?

I wanna play "AC Cinderella" and see who fits the glass slipper. ;)
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24536143
United States
06/29/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama is a Leo & Putin is a Libra...Any Astrologers want to give their insights?
If Obama truly is a Leo he is a weak one.

Strong Leos don't need to lie or manipulate to get people to follow them.

They are natural leader types - meaning weak or strong, others will follow regardless. The strength of character shows in the manner by which they lead.
 Quoting: Deaf Cat

What's your sun, moon and ascendant sign?

I NEVER get to talk about astrology, It's so annoying! I love this topic!!
 Quoting: PallasAthene

Interesting! I love astrology too. I am Virgo sun, Leo rising, Leo moon (very early Leo or very late Cancer- computer astrology predicts Cancer but most astrologers put the moon as Leo) in 12th house, Saturn in Leo on the ascendant. All other planets aside from Jupiter (gemini, 11th) are in the third house in Libra! I am a scientist and writer. I love astrology. Mostly lately I am figuring out how to deal with my shitty Mars in Libra.. some say with Pluto conjunct it is not a problem, but I am trying to deal with passive-aggressiveness particularly toward family and siblings/neighbors.. I just wrote a terribly passive-aggressive letter to my neighbor about his dog barking, on wonderful stationery.. if that is not Mars Libra with Leo/Virgo I can't imagine otherwise.

I have found most astrologers are Sag sun signs. I am no expert, btw., just love learning.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Putin is an ice queen who is all head. Obama is heart and his biggest weakness is vanity/cowardice. Ironically it is Leos who are the most cowardly, despite their valiant avatar. Give me a Virgo, or a ruthless Scorpio, any day, those people will fuck you up, no questions asked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24536143

I do like the Scorpios myself! Putin is a virgo in Vedic astrology!

Putin always seemed very Scorpionic to me. He is boiling below the surface but cool and calculated at the top. Of the signs I have known, it is the earth signs + Scorpio that seem most capable of being ruthless and getting their way in the end. Virgo surprises because it seems so charming and innocent.. until it isn't. Virgo dark side seems like all of the characters in the movie "Sin City" , especially the character played by Elijah Wood, Kevin, and his counterpart Marv played by Mickey Rourke. Mickey Rourke is a Virgo, Elijah Wood has very Virgo-like traits. Barack Obama is definitely a Leo- he has very Leonine tendencies and characteristics. If Putin is Virgo in Vedic astrology, he fits my perception of the darker manifestation of Virgo. Virgo as a quiet leader with a spine of steel. I'm a fan of Putin's :).

Well Putin is an INTJ personality, he is a strategist. INTJ do not have many emotions, they are rational and use logic. Virgo are pandentic, like to have everything perfect or theres trouble. Funnily enough I am also an INTJ and can vouch for this type of what people think as "ruthless" person, when in fact I am logical and get the job done. No need for pussy footing around situations if you have an important job to do.

Do you not think Obama is too "snarky" to be a leo? He seems to me like a bitchy version of a Leo, bad at open confrontation, more likely to do behind the scenes deals. Two faced, thats what I mean! lol

I'm a fan of Putin too, I'm a fan off anyone doing an efficient job to be honest! :)

Whats your sun, moon and ascendant sign? Do you know? I find the subject really interesting!

I'm Sag sun, Libra moon, Gemini ascendant!

Obama seems to me as a bitchy Leo as well! Very prissy and in need of much stroking to be effective! This is why I lack confidence in him- too much neediness and too little extroverted energy. I haven't looked at the rest of his chart. It is interesting that his spouse is Aquarius- opposite sun sign to Leo. She is so much stronger than him.. perhaps she should lead the country? I like the Enneagram explanations you gave. I am also INTJ and would not expect Putin to fit this but it works I suppose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30742855
United States
06/29/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are natural leader types - meaning weak or strong, others will follow regardless. The strength of character shows in the manner by which they lead.

I must have known only weak Leos, because it seems that sadly this is the case. The Leo is either a narcissistic showman with lots of talk and little substance (Obama) or is a coward with private delusions of grandeur that are exerted only upon those he thinks he can control. Most effective use of Leo seems to be Leo rising, Leo Saturn or Leo moon + ascendant.

I have Jupiter in 9th house Leo. Has it's ups and downs, that's for sure, but TBH I think it's a good use for it - but I am, ofc partial :P

Interesting. Do you find yourself in the role of teacher/mentor often? Do you find yourself gaining through teaching or higher education? Jupiter is the planet of luck and is the natural ruler of the 9th house.

I have a stellium in leo on the ascendant/12th house. I know about Leo and seem to attract/be attracted to Leo types although i am not one of them :).

Obama is certainly Leo, yet he can't survive politically without his entourage, like most Leos :). On the other hand, if you put a badly-beaten Putin in the middle of the Siberian hinterlands naked with a rope and an ax handle, guarantee he will kick ass all the way back to Moscow.

I also seem to attract/be attracted to Leos. Teacher/mentor role much? LOL, yep, even with people I'd rather not at times I'd rather not.

'...kick ass all the way back to Moscow.'

cruise ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last degree Virgo sun, Libra moon, Scorpio ascendant.

I used to be an INTJ when I last tested myself over 10 years ago.

Without re-testing, I would say I am more an INFP now :)
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
06/29/2013 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
quick question for those knowledgeable about Myers-Briggs stuff

what is the difference between Judging and Perception? I've taken the test numerous times and I always get INFJ but I don't really understand the difference for that last letter. I'd love to understand it better if anyone has knowledge on the judging/perception ideas?
imjustsayin  (OP)

User ID: 38811634
United States
06/29/2013 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love all the insight!
Love & Light...
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama doesn't seem like a leo . He is very whiney and thin skinned . Alot of leo's I know can roll with the punchesrumble .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19756777

Yes...and then they stop and grab a manicure on the way home from the boxing ring. They have a very glamorous side. I think Obama does fit on this level.
Love & Light...
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

what is the difference between Judging and Perception? I've taken the test numerous times and I always get INFJ but I don't really understand the difference for that last letter. I'd love to understand it better if anyone has knowledge on the judging/perception ideas?
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Me too!
Love & Light...
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be interesting to see what happens now that planets are moving out of Gemini
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42516085
Ireland
06/29/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a Leo and Putin is a Libra.
From what I know about the two, Leo's need attention, and Libra's can sit on a fence foreveeerrr.
Are there any astrologers who can shed some insight on the planetary dynamics of these two men?
 Quoting: imjustsayin

Hitler and Napoleon were Leos - just born leaders. As for attention seeking, that's definitely more a Libra trait.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

A person who judges sees an idea/situation/belief as right/wrong from their own standpoint.

A person who perceives tend to be more of a relativist and will strive to see both sides of the coin in everything.

The former is more of an outward decision maker type that prefers structure in life; the latter more of a ruminator who prefers a relaxed life open to the unexpected.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
06/29/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

A person who judges sees an idea/situation/belief as right/wrong from their own standpoint.

A person who perceives tend to be more of a relativist and will strive to see both sides of the coin in everything.

The former is more of an outward decision maker type that prefers structure in life; the latter more of a ruminator who prefers a relaxed life open to the unexpected.

ah this is perfect! crystal clear makes a whole lot more sense now thank you
imjustsayin  (OP)

User ID: 42521490
United States
06/29/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Xu jinping the leader of China was born June 15,1953. Maybe we need to add him into thread. Could give us insight regarding the world stage.
Love & Light...
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Xu jinping the leader of China was born June 15,1953. Maybe we need to add him into thread. Could give us insight regarding the world stage.

xi jinping
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42476899
Hong Kong
06/29/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was born within 5 minutes of Putin - but not in the same location.

From what I have seen of him, and what I know of myself, I would say he has a very strong will. And can dedicate that will to a cause outside himself. I would say he is full dedicated to saving Russia, and putting it back on track to greatness.

Do not cross the man, but rather ask him to demonstrate is dedication in sensible ways. Then you may find a powerful and loyal ally
Heather
User ID: 42485210
United States
06/29/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Loving the info

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Neptune and Saturn in strong conjunction in Libra... very interesting and very good for China IMO as they struggle with dreams of again being a foremost world leader and finding an idealism of their own.

Both of those influences are trine his Gemini Sun as well. Trine between Neptune and Cancer Mars. Lots of squares otherwise, a rather embattled person at first glance.

Paints a picture to me of one who is able to bring situations forward in a way that is of most benefit to most parties involved in a balanced way. Good conflict resolver as he would be able to appear to be on everyone's side as a supporter simultaneously. While the squares may seem like they would restrict his abilities, they could in fact help to provide empathy for the embattled factions he has to deal with.

BTW, I know nothing of the man so my intuition could be way off the mark, going on a blank page and all :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mostly lately I am figuring out how to deal with my shitty Mars in Libra.. some say with Pluto conjunct it is not a problem, but I am trying to deal with passive-aggressiveness particularly toward family and siblings/neighbors.. I just wrote a terribly passive-aggressive letter to my neighbor about his dog barking, on wonderful stationery.. if that is not Mars Libra with Leo/Virgo I can't imagine otherwise.

But it's on wonderful stationary! cruise

There's a site you would love. (if you haven't already found it)

[link to www.postsecret.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30771398
United States
06/29/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
From what I know about the two, Leo's need attention, and Libra's can sit on a fence foreveeerrr.
Are there any astrologers who can shed some insight on the planetary dynamics of these two men?

Hitler and Napoleon were Leos - just born leaders. As for attention seeking, that's definitely more a Libra trait.
 Quoting: Tess2012

Hitler and Napoleon shared the same birthdate ...April 20th.

They were Taurus.
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mostly lately I am figuring out how to deal with my shitty Mars in Libra.. some say with Pluto conjunct it is not a problem, but I am trying to deal with passive-aggressiveness particularly toward family and siblings/neighbors.. I just wrote a terribly passive-aggressive letter to my neighbor about his dog barking, on wonderful stationery.. if that is not Mars Libra with Leo/Virgo I can't imagine otherwise.

Love it!
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40176721
United States
06/29/2013 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes Putin will kick the false lion's ass in war!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41984824

Wait... you mean...(?)

No... say it aint so.

You mean... the lion is a PAPER CHAMPION?!?!

Naw.. pfft... say it aint so!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40176721
United States
06/29/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Pluto is in C(r)apricorn right now (a square to your Mars in Libra) and Uranus is in Aries opposite your Mars.

Get used to it for another decade...
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was born within 5 minutes of Putin - but not in the same location.

From what I have seen of him, and what I know of myself, I would say he has a very strong will. And can dedicate that will to a cause outside himself. I would say he is full dedicated to saving Russia, and putting it back on track to greatness.

Do not cross the man, but rather ask him to demonstrate is dedication in sensible ways. Then you may find a powerful and loyal ally
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42476899

Long ago..I read there were more Libra generals in the military than any other sign. Don't remember the source.
I do think putin has incredible diplomatic manners...but he also projects a level of reserve that makes people take a step back.
Love & Light...
imjustsayin  (OP)

United States
06/29/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well libra is the sign of balance. Are you taking Putin and Obamas charts from the Western or Vedic system? The Vedic is more accurate, the Vedic system was the first one taught, developed in India and then the knowledge was lost, the Greeks then to a certain extent salvaged some form of astrology.

You would need to look at the moon signs for emotions of the two the sun sign for the job and "soul want/need" of the two and the planets in the houses and signs and any conjunctions for the overall picture.

You can't just say Obama is a leo therefore he is XYZ because peoples personalities are more complex than that. The positions of Jupiter, mars, venus, saturn, mercury, rahu, kethu are very important.

I would actually like to see the nakshatra of each to find out more detailed info.

I started delving into vedic a while ago to disprove it, found out to the contrary however! It does take a while to wrap your head around things but very insightful.

Must look up their info...

thank you so much for the vedic horoscopes. I have always worked with western astrology...have to start learning about the vedic astrology!
hf
Love & Light...
PallasAthene

User ID: 42333522
United Kingdom
06/30/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting! I love astrology too. I am Virgo sun, Leo rising, Leo moon (very early Leo or very late Cancer- computer astrology predicts Cancer but most astrologers put the moon as Leo) in 12th house, Saturn in Leo on the ascendant. All other planets aside from Jupiter (gemini, 11th) are in the third house in Libra! I am a scientist and writer. I love astrology. Mostly lately I am figuring out how to deal with my shitty Mars in Libra.. some say with Pluto conjunct it is not a problem, but I am trying to deal with passive-aggressiveness particularly toward family and siblings/neighbors.. I just wrote a terribly passive-aggressive letter to my neighbor about his dog barking, on wonderful stationery.. if that is not Mars Libra with Leo/Virgo I can't imagine otherwise.

I have found most astrologers are Sag sun signs. I am no expert, btw., just love learning.

hf

Is this vedic or western? Normally if your ascendant is with a degree of changing when you were born an astrologer will adjust your chart, as sometimes in hospitals it isn't until a couple of minutes after that birth time is recorded, you know what I mean!

Third house for lots of your planets, are you in a job or would like to be concerning media, communications or work with your hands (the hand is the symbol for third house in vedic!) With your planets in your 12th house you have hidden talents! Ah hold on just reading through your post here you are a writer, this is the influence of your third house!

Hey don't worry about mars in libra, my mars is in libra. libra is a great sign, it has to do with balance and beauty, so with me anyway the way this translates in my chart is that im very particular about my appearance, clothing is my protective armour, so before i go out of the house i have to look my best, mars wants to be a warrior and present the best to win. Just think of that aspect, I am a little passive aggressive too, and whats really odd is I too love stationary, I write with a certain colour of ink and always a fountain pen! We are alike! haha! hf

yes i just love learning about just about anything really, doesnt matter which subject so astrology was going to come round sooner or later!

Yes, my sag sun sign does give me a typical thirst for global cultures and their knowledge. fascinating and so very nice to have a great conversation on here for a change!

hf
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/30/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do like the Scorpios myself! Putin is a virgo in Vedic astrology!

Putin always seemed very Scorpionic to me. He is boiling below the surface but cool and calculated at the top. Of the signs I have known, it is the earth signs + Scorpio that seem most capable of being ruthless and getting their way in the end. Virgo surprises because it seems so charming and innocent.. until it isn't. Virgo dark side seems like all of the characters in the movie "Sin City" , especially the character played by Elijah Wood, Kevin, and his counterpart Marv played by Mickey Rourke. Mickey Rourke is a Virgo, Elijah Wood has very Virgo-like traits. Barack Obama is definitely a Leo- he has very Leonine tendencies and characteristics. If Putin is Virgo in Vedic astrology, he fits my perception of the darker manifestation of Virgo. Virgo as a quiet leader with a spine of steel. I'm a fan of Putin's :).

Well Putin is an INTJ personality, he is a strategist. INTJ do not have many emotions, they are rational and use logic. Virgo are pandentic, like to have everything perfect or theres trouble. Funnily enough I am also an INTJ and can vouch for this type of what people think as "ruthless" person, when in fact I am logical and get the job done. No need for pussy footing around situations if you have an important job to do.

Do you not think Obama is too "snarky" to be a leo? He seems to me like a bitchy version of a Leo, bad at open confrontation, more likely to do behind the scenes deals. Two faced, thats what I mean! lol

I'm a fan of Putin too, I'm a fan off anyone doing an efficient job to be honest! :)

Whats your sun, moon and ascendant sign? Do you know? I find the subject really interesting!

I'm Sag sun, Libra moon, Gemini ascendant!

Obama seems to me as a bitchy Leo as well! Very prissy and in need of much stroking to be effective! This is why I lack confidence in him- too much neediness and too little extroverted energy. I haven't looked at the rest of his chart. It is interesting that his spouse is Aquarius- opposite sun sign to Leo. She is so much stronger than him.. perhaps she should lead the country? I like the Enneagram explanations you gave. I am also INTJ and would not expect Putin to fit this but it works I suppose.

another INTJ! I can't believe my luck, are you a woman? I'm not feeling so odd on this thread now! Yes, that's why I'm saying Obama is a cancer sign, emotionally needy insecure and then turns his lack of popularity into bitchiness. His wife seems smart, I'd say she wears the trousers in that relationship. Well before becoming a politician Putin was an academic, studied law, then became an agent, regarding the legal point, lots of INTJ's are in academics, classic introvert employment, and as for his agent role, he had to think strategically, being somewhat unemotional, being rational and calculating risks, all things INTJ's do very well. He is in my opinion a classic example of an INTJ, doesn't say to much but he's always thinking and calculating. He's even got the classic INTJ "death stare" chuckle I have it too. lol

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Is this vedic or western? Normally if your ascendant is with a degree of changing when you were born an astrologer will adjust your chart, as sometimes in hospitals it isn't until a couple of minutes after that birth time is recorded, you know what I mean!

Third house for lots of your planets, are you in a job or would like to be concerning media, communications or work with your hands (the hand is the symbol for third house in vedic!) With your planets in your 12th house you have hidden talents! Ah hold on just reading through your post here you are a writer, this is the influence of your third house!

Hey don't worry about mars in libra, my mars is in libra. libra is a great sign, it has to do with balance and beauty, so with me anyway the way this translates in my chart is that im very particular about my appearance, clothing is my protective armour, so before i go out of the house i have to look my best, mars wants to be a warrior and present the best to win. Just think of that aspect, I am a little passive aggressive too, and whats really odd is I too love stationary, I write with a certain colour of ink and always a fountain pen! We are alike! haha! hf

yes i just love learning about just about anything really, doesnt matter which subject so astrology was going to come round sooner or later!

Yes, my sag sun sign does give me a typical thirst for global cultures and their knowledge. fascinating and so very nice to have a great conversation on here for a change!

hf

This is the western zodiac- I don't know much about the sidereal but perhaps I would be rising/moon in Cancer instead? I am a scientist but I also write a lot both creatively and technically (and in web forums!). I am interested in your interpretation of Libra Mars since I've always thought it was a bad aspect for me.. conjunct Pluto and Venus in Libra in the third house (venus on the cusp of 4th). With the Pluto conj Mars I have a lot of intensity and drive, especially for work and communication, and I have taught myself several programming languages and now work in a computational scientific field doing research. I love languages and linguistics and my goal is to learn to speak Japanese this year as I adore the culture and would love to go back there. I agree it's great to have a positive conversation for a change! Thanks!

cheersflower
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/30/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well libra is the sign of balance. Are you taking Putin and Obamas charts from the Western or Vedic system? The Vedic is more accurate, the Vedic system was the first one taught, developed in India and then the knowledge was lost, the Greeks then to a certain extent salvaged some form of astrology.

You would need to look at the moon signs for emotions of the two the sun sign for the job and "soul want/need" of the two and the planets in the houses and signs and any conjunctions for the overall picture.

You can't just say Obama is a leo therefore he is XYZ because peoples personalities are more complex than that. The positions of Jupiter, mars, venus, saturn, mercury, rahu, kethu are very important.

I would actually like to see the nakshatra of each to find out more detailed info.

I started delving into vedic a while ago to disprove it, found out to the contrary however! It does take a while to wrap your head around things but very insightful.

Must look up their info...

thank you so much for the vedic horoscopes. I have always worked with western astrology...have to start learning about the vedic astrology!
hf

Well me too, until about 6 months or so ago I thought i'd research what vedic was about. I thought if this info has been passed on for thousands of years and is still used today it cant be all rubbish?!

Go to the free sites like galatic centre one i posted or astrosage you dont have to sign up and at astro sage you will get loaaads of charts. The kundli chart is your birth chart, where the planets were at the time you were born. Now the D9 chart, otherwise called the navamsa chart is a look into just the 9th house (considered the best house) and this chart plots the planets and signs. Now this chart is more about when you are aged 30 and over. It's good to see where you will be headed eg your sun sign in your birth chart might be different in your D9 chart so in future you may operate in a new way due to your life experiences.

The most important thing is understanding how planets operate in signs in houses, eg. Venus in Scorpio in 8th house person compared to venus in libra in 7th house person - vastly different!

Oh go onto youtube and go to "krs astrology channel" he has videos in vedic thats where i learned everything! So say you have mars in gemini, he has a video on that telling you what its about, and then if your mars in gemini is in 4th house he will also have a video of mars in 4th house. So easy to get your head round after a week!

hf
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/30/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tess2012

Hitler and Napoleon both had mars in aries if i remember correctly aka mental b******* chuckle

GLP