Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,446 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,876
Pageviews Today: 363,588Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,118
05:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BUSH-ERA NSA WHISTLEBLOWER MAKES MOST EXPLOSIVE TOP JUDGES, GENERALS, POLITICIANS WIRETAPPED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42058267
United States
06/20/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BUSH-ERA NSA WHISTLEBLOWER MAKES MOST EXPLOSIVE TOP JUDGES, GENERALS, POLITICIANS WIRETAPPED
Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst and Bush-era NSA whistleblower, claimed Wednesday that the intelligence community has ordered surveillance on a wide range of groups and individuals, including high-ranking military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.

He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.

“They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial,” Tice told Peter B. Collins on Boiling Frog Post News.

He went on: “But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people.”

Then Tice dropped the bombshell about Obama.

“Here’s the big one,” he said. “[T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now.”

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and Tice agreed that such wide-ranging surveillance of officials could provide the intelligence agencies with unthinkable power to blackmail their opponents.

“I was worried that the intelligence community now has sway over what is going on,” Tice said
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BUSH-ERA NSA WHISTLEBLOWER MAKES MOST EXPLOSIVE TOP JUDGES, GENERALS, POLITICIANS WIRETAPPED
video

[link to www.theblaze.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BUSH-ERA NSA WHISTLEBLOWER MAKES MOST EXPLOSIVE TOP JUDGES, GENERALS, POLITICIANS WIRETAPPED
GOAL MASSIVE BLACKMAIL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41312548
United States
06/21/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
so this is how the military industrial complex keeps our elected leaders blackmailed...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
so this is how the military industrial complex keeps our elected leaders blackmailed...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41312548

YUP EXCEPT ITS NOT THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IT IS THE ROCKEFELLERS, OBAMA AND WALL STREET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26319357
United States
06/21/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP!!

For all you people out there who say, "I have nothing to hide", this isn't about whether or not you have something to hide. It is about who has the power to BLACKMAIL all our "elected" officials. This surveillance means our government is no longer a representative of "We the people", instead a majority of them will have to cater to their handlers who use secret details to blackmail them. It is the end of our democracy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26319357
United States
06/21/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pin!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
06/21/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Win!

GLP