Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Know About The Illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42105113
United States
06/21/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Know About The Illuminati
Hey everyone, I've recently wrote an article titled, you guessed it, "Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Know About The "Illuminati"." The point was to provide my own contribution to help introduce people that are new to all of this, like how I was until about 6 months ago. Anyway, it would be an honor if anyone in this community wanted to check it out and let me know what you think about it. It's still a work in progress in my eyes, as I'm trying to improve it as I learn more and more. So I would love to hear any feedback or suggestions from this community! Thanks!

Here's the link: [link to www.wisdom-square.com]
abhie

User ID: 42112864
India
06/21/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Know About The Illuminati
Nice article and very nicely presented. Gives a lot of info at a glance. The lack of replies here shows the general apathy of the people towards their own welfare. They only worry when they are in a prison FEMA camp.

All the best with your project and looking forward to your future articles. I might link this article to my future threads to brief people about the Illuminati.
cheers
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 42105113
United States
06/24/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you very much Abhie. Hopefully more and more people will look into this in the future, so some intelligent discussions could be made. Love that quote by Lao Tzu by the way.
thedude2888

User ID: 39445207
United States
06/24/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
so when will they make all the info public that we need to cash out our redeemable value and exit out of the corporate system so we can be protected from the fema camps by common law?
I have imaginary friends.
HeavyMetalFever
User ID: 43822569
United States
07/23/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey everyone, I've recently wrote an article titled, you guessed it, "Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Know About The "Illuminati"." The point was to provide my own contribution to help introduce people that are new to all of this, like how I was until about 6 months ago. Anyway, it would be an honor if anyone in this community wanted to check it out and let me know what you think about it. It's still a work in progress in my eyes, as I'm trying to improve it as I learn more and more. So I would love to hear any feedback or suggestions from this community! Thanks!

Here's the link: [link to www.wisdom-square.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42105113

If we shouldn't know why are you posting this then? lol
Nighthawks

User ID: 33172024
United States
07/23/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Quran 8:12- Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith - 7.88: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Ðisembodied~Mind

User ID: 43706742
Colombia
07/23/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very good, 5*
“The living being had no need of eyes because there was nothing outside of him to be seen; nor of ears because there was nothing to be heard; and there was no surrounding atmosphere to be breathed; nor would there have been any use of organs by the help of which he might receive his food or get rid of what he had already digested, since there was nothing which went from him or came into him: for there was nothing beside him. Of design he created thus; his own waste providing his own food, and all that he did or suffered taking place in and by himself. For the Creator conceived that a being which was self-sufficient would be far more excellent than one which lacked anything; and, as he had no need to take anything or defend himself against any one, the Creator did not think it necessary to bestow upon him hands: nor had he any need of feet, nor of the whole apparatus of walking; but the movement suited to his spherical form which was designed by him, being of all the seven that which is most appropriate to mind and intelligence; and he was made to move in the same manner and on the same spot, within his own limits revolving in a circle. All the other six motions were taken away from him, and he was made not to partake of their deviations. And as this circular movement required no feet, the universe was created without legs and without feet.” -Plato

GLP