HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY

TRUE Christian MARTYR
User ID: 42105984
United States
06/21/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
Hi, You can call me "FUTUREHOPE". I live in orange county California...I am connected to money and power here in OC as well as long term preppy families. I grew up in private schools. My family is politically connected.

I was one of the top students in my college. after awhile I was approached by several professors and 1 more student. We had discussions similar to the teachings of the lluminati....I met a girl at the college and we fell in love...After that,one day she basically told me she was in a cult and that they set-up our relationship to recruit me ,however should could not betray me...the other student basically told me the same thing. She asked me to help get her out of her cult. Their were other people who asked me the same thing..the evil ones have followed me 24 hours...tapped my phones...turned or blackmailed all my friends/families..because no one will help me..they just hang up very scared??

I found out that everyone of the people I have met in the last year are in this cult.teachers/friends/cops/etc...they set a whole life up with fake friends etc most of them actually began to like me and didn't want to betray/kill me...it has been a very long term setup..years in the making and lots of money and people.... I just wanted to help the girl/others and now this..The weird part is I contacted connections within the CIA-homeland security-FBI-mossad....MY only hope is the connections I made with these agencies before this ...I really want to help these people...Yesterday I was told by my people that the White upper class Illuminati is in full support of me. my college studies are mostly technical sciences...computer hacking...radio science..communications...

this cult has followed me for days yet the weird
part is they haven't killed me yet...they just follow me and stalk me...I can tell when they listen to my phone cuz ill say on the phone im going somewhere and when I get there ..they are already there? plus every once in awhile they have a female friend of mine call me and I found out that she has been a witch the whole time...I have talked to many of their witches...they all ask if I really love this girl or if it is a scam...the witches call me and are very interested in finding out if I really love her?

THEY all have positions in academia/law enforcement/governmemt/freemason lodges/witchcraft covens. The witches think I want the girl for secret information however I told them I just want her for love...some think im a agent trying to get her to testify....

I DO HAVE very high connections to military intelligence agencies from several bases...however they wont meet me in the field unless they are in the background...watching...Im sure at this point their is a DRONE above me at all times...I am too valuable...

however im terrified snd exhausted...they closed my bank account and im running the streets, my rich friends wont help? I keep telling them I just love the girl and do not care what they are involved in but they wont leave me alone..some of the witches I talked to believe I love the girl others think im an agent..I have a few questions...

WHY wont they kill me? Is this just some Illuminati initiation game? it is very real...This cult approached me..not the other way around...
Nickadeemus

User ID: 30688699
United States
06/21/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
Cool story brah...

Nick@
supchuck
Pure Life; Get it on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41862433
United States
06/21/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
Hey quit trying to move in on Zakk's schtick!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41556181
United States
06/21/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll have what he's having. Make it a double.
4by2

User ID: 41994297
United Kingdom
06/21/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
not enough speeling mishtakes for my licking...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know their are real Christians in here! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME....! does anybody have any clue about this ? Is it a sick game? or what?....I am so tired of running all night..Is God going to let these people kill me? Remember OC is very wealthy and we have very powerful corps and people here.

TO THE CULT...I DONT want any problems...I really fell in love with her..ask your head witches...I will do my best to put you under my protection...I SWEAR! YOU KNOW I LOVE HER...she asked me to protect all you as well...HER mind control is not functioning right..i figured this out because one of the witches asked about a word she keeps saying to herself... I know what the word is and what it means...please just leave me alone...you people set me up...and IM TRYING to save you...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42100626
United Kingdom
06/21/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know their are real Christians in here! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME....! does anybody have any clue about this ? Is it a sick game? or what?....I am so tired of running all night..Is God going to let these people kill me? Remember OC is very wealthy and we have very powerful corps and people here.

TO THE CULT...I DONT want any problems...I really fell in love with her..ask your head witches...I will do my best to put you under my protection...I SWEAR! YOU KNOW I LOVE HER...she asked me to protect all you as well...HER mind control is not functioning right..i figured this out because one of the witches asked about a word she keeps saying to herself... I know what the word is and what it means...please just leave me alone...you people set me up...and IM TRYING to save you...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42105984

And how exactly are you going about this saving other than trying to contact people in different parts of the cult?
MagTog

User ID: 39292843
United States
06/21/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of this is true...

Expose the people in the cult. Send your info to everyone from local media and the msm to respected conspiracy theorists and the whacked-out ones.

If you can hack, hack the shit out of them and get some dirt on them.

Pray.

Get out of OC and LA, and go where people are more down-to-earth, intelligent and understanding and will have your back, and surround yourself with them. A more hardline church could help - especially if they believe the kinds of things you'll have to tell them.

Or, next time they're around you or you're around them, make a scene in public and act like you don't remember them or really anything - like you damaged your brain or something. Make yourself appear useless and harmless to them. They might back off. It'll at least stir the pot again...may give you more openings. Or they might just kill you to be safe. I don't know.

Do you have money? You could hire some local men in need of work to have your back...

Also, ask your girlfriend and anyone else that wants out of the cult to contact all of the other people that have shared the same sentiment, and tell them it's jailbreak time.

Just some ideas...
TheOriginalMind

User ID: 41730741
United States
06/21/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't we all. Get over it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42091379
Serbia
06/21/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

And how exactly are you going about this saving other than trying to contact people in different parts of the cult?
 Quoting: The Loophole

I love the girl and I want to ask the branch of the Iluminati that I know very well and the militaryintelligence angencies to get her for me and place her whole family in my protection... I think her family/cult wants to get out but are being threatened? I don't know what to do?....Im sorry it is all I could think of...Im so scared what do they want from me? Im getting texts over and over from them and I ask them what it is they want? but they never answer..they just stalk...
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of this is true...

Expose the people in the cult. Send your info to everyone from local media and the msm to respected conspiracy theorists and the whacked-out ones.

If you can hack, hack the shit out of them and get some dirt on them.

Pray.

Get out of OC and LA, and go where people are more down-to-earth, intelligent and understanding and will have your back, and surround yourself with them. A more hardline church could help - especially if they believe the kinds of things you'll have to tell them.

Or, next time they're around you or you're around them, make a scene in public and act like you don't remember them or really anything - like you damaged your brain or something. Make yourself appear useless and harmless to them. They might back off. It'll at least stir the pot again...may give you more openings. Or they might just kill you to be safe. I don't know.

Do you have money? You could hire some local men in need of work to have your back...

Also, ask your girlfriend and anyone else that wants out of the cult to contact all of the other people that have shared the same sentiment, and tell them it's jailbreak time.

Just some ideas...
 Quoting: MagTog

THEY HAVE HER IN HIDING...trying to get her back into the Mind control slave she was before....I don't know where she is...IM NOT THE BEST Christian but this experience HAS CHANGED that...PLEASE IF YOU ARE A REAL Christian..tell GOD im sorry for everything I ever did....I heard God will answer the prayers of real Christians better...THEY somehow CLOSED My bank account?

I HACKED so well I got lots of dirt..but some of my protection comes from SHUTTING my mouth....

I thought about putting up my real name and the freemasons name and the professors and police...BUT I think they will kill me for sure!

I TRIED to call a Christian "advocacy group" they said they really wanted to help...until this week ...now they admitted to me they work for the cult finding out who wants to expose them....I WONT DO that again!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is good that there is a girl in this story of yours which is unfolding.
 Quoting: NightView

SHe told me she wants out and wants to be a Christian with me...
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Short story: Schizophrenia
Longer story: Thread: What was 'free your brain' website really about?

You are inside a manipulation. They are using people around you to cause you emotional pain and suffering, and turn your thoughts against you.

You have probably been targeted and used for some nefarious purposes.

Smile, it's only going to get worse.

WHAT CAN I DO TO END THIS? someone told me to pray...a FEW nights ago I just laid on a sidewalk and prayed for 5 hours straight...YOU ARE right...what trips me out is how they got to so many real friends and family from my youth? They cant all be in on it? I keep saying that to myself? HOW CAN I END THIS? I know my GOV contacts are watching because one of them asked me that if I will join the cult and betray America..I SAID NO WAY!! Plus she asked real sly when I called her...If their is anything else I need to tell her about the "incident" in orange county? (her words)

I will let GOD protect me....I believe GOD is more powerful than them...
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eissak

User ID: 1398091
Australia
06/21/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
They wont kill you because if you get with the witch then youre a spiritual failure. Ditch the Witch.
Doom is mood backwards
Forty Six & 2

User ID: 9720169
United States
06/21/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell them I need a job that's why they're stalking you, they want you to recruit for them
And thus I clothe thy naked villainy in old odd-ends stolen forth from holy writ and seem a saint when most I play the devil.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Basically, after all the violence, keywords, and double talk, what it's really about is schizophrenia.

The manipulation is happening inside you, not outside of you.
Your brothers and sisters love you. They exist inside you.

Free your brain.

HOW do you know they use keywords and commands? YEAH they have been doing that for days ...trying trigger words to see if they trigger a command..However Im a different Mind control program..than most...

INSIDE? you mean I think about it too much? BUT THE CARS and TRUCKS that follow are very real...AND THE freaking text messages and phone calls! How is that inside?
ooo
User ID: 20694328
United States
Report Abusive Post
too many ...'s
ausios
User ID: 42106622
Australia
Report Abusive Post
I know exactly what you mean mate! and what you are going thru.
they did the same thing to me when I was in uni last year.
I was top student in political sciences and physics and nano technologies
they sent a girl to seduce me and I was very vulnerable because I was a virgin and very highly strung sexually repressed because no girlg would like me because of my physical appearance which is a bit like the Quasimodo look alike except much younger.
so this girl was recruited from another country because they knew that I would have preferred to interact with another cultural exchange because I had mentioned this preference in a phone conversation which they had intercepted and so they kept me under surveillance and stalking .
so this girl become closer and closer and one day in pouring rain she seductively asked me if I could give her a lift in my car because it was raining and I took her to her flat. the flat was totally bugged with spy microphones and spy cameras.
so because we got drenched in rain walking up to her 3rd floor flat, she turned on the fire and got totally naked undressed and warmed up to the flames. I have never seen a naked girl before so I totally lost control and she seduced me but before that she undressed me and put my clothes on the fire to dry up. I must have been self conscious of my hunched back but she kept stroking it and stroking it until my back slowly straightened up with the excitement just like a reverse erection. it was wonderful so I decided to give in and join them but as long as they let me keep the girl which they gladly did and we now all live happily thereafter. I think you should not try and fight them. but rather give in and join them.it is much more fun, less stressful and more relaxing and you can have any girl you want.if you get tired of this girl you love they will send you another and another and another as long as you want. I don't regret nothing. it's all good. I hope my experience and support has helped you. god bless you bro..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell them I need a job that's why they're stalking you, they want you to recruit for them
 Quoting: Forty Six & 2

NO way...believe me you wouldn't want the work...WHY DO u think they have some who want to get out??? AND I am related to and loyal too a NEW ENGLAND branch....this group is here in orange county ca...I WOULD NEVER recruit for them ...ESPECIALLY after this nonsense...I told them before to just ask me what it is they want and to give the girl to me..
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/21/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
sxzx me too or to?
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
they sent a girl to seduce me and I was very vulnerable because I was a virgin and very highly strung sexually repressed because no girlg would like me because of my physical appearance which is a bit like the Quasimodo look alike except much younger.
so this girl was recruited from another country because they knew that I would have preferred to interact with another cultural exchange because I had mentioned this preference in a phone conversation which they had intercepted and so they kept me under surveillance and stalking .
so this girl become closer and closer and one day in pouring rain she seductively asked me if I could give her a lift in my car because it was raining and I took her to her flat. the flat was totally bugged with spy microphones and spy cameras.
so because we got drenched in rain walking up to her 3rd floor flat, she turned on the fire and got totally naked undressed and warmed up to the flames. I have never seen a naked girl before so I totally lost control and she seduced me but before that she undressed me and put my clothes on the fire to dry up. I must have been self conscious of my hunched back but she kept stroking it and stroking it until my back slowly straightened up with the excitement just like a reverse erection. it was wonderful so I decided to give in and join them but as long as they let me keep the girl which they gladly did and we now all live happily thereafter. I think you should not try and fight them. but rather give in and join them.it is much more fun, less stressful and more relaxing and you can have any girl you want.if you get tired of this girl you love they will send you another and another and another as long as you want. I don't regret nothing. it's all good. I hope my experience and support has helped you. god bless you bro..
 Quoting: ausios 42106622

THE CAMERAS were to blackmail you in weird SEX....ARE YOU THE ONE FROM Australia? YOU are going to the committee to testify?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

THE CAMERAS were to blackmail you in weird SEX....ARE YOU THE ONE FROM Australia? YOU are going to the committee to testify?

NO WAY NOT NOW...NOW that those scum played this stupid game! I have been to the emergency room 2 times already!...THEY CAN KILL ME FIRST!....I DONT SUBMIT TO SATANIST sorry...I BELIEVE IN GOD!...YOU CAN TELL MRS. "D" she can go to hell....NO MATTER WHAT she does I will never ever ever ever serve her!
Eissak

Australia
06/21/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah If youre a virgin they are trying to get you raped to protect jesus/the king. Its unnecessary but they dont know that (I know this because I am him). So I'll say it again, DITCH THE WITCH.
Doom is mood backwards
Forty Six & 2

User ID: 9720169
United States
06/21/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sure someone is watching me as well, whenever I try to do anything, get a steady job, go to school, I always end up getting shafted like something is stifling my efforts, for awhile there was a wireless network near my place titled Surveillance Van 2, why do they delay contact? why not just come and talk like civilized humans (as ironic as that is)?
And thus I clothe thy naked villainy in old odd-ends stolen forth from holy writ and seem a saint when most I play the devil.
Eissak

Australia
06/21/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
In fact, ditch anyone who wants to have sex with you. Its the best for you.
Doom is mood backwards

GLP