Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY

MagTog

User ID: 39292843
United States
06/21/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
I prayed for you, dude.

Matthew 18:

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Go find prayer buddies. They don't have to be exceptional christians. Just pray in earnest in Jesus name.

I hope it will work out for you.
ausios
User ID: 42106622
Australia
06/21/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
I know exactly what you mean mate! and what you are going thru.
they did the same thing to me when I was in uni last year.
I was top student in political sciences and physics and nano technologies
they sent a girl to seduce me and I was very vulnerable because I was a virgin and very highly strung sexually repressed because no girlg would like me because of my physical appearance which is a bit like the Quasimodo look alike except much younger.
so this girl was recruited from another country because they knew that I would have preferred to interact with another cultural exchange because I had mentioned this preference in a phone conversation which they had intercepted and so they kept me under surveillance and stalking .
so this girl become closer and closer and one day in pouring rain she seductively asked me if I could give her a lift in my car because it was raining and I took her to her flat. the flat was totally bugged with spy microphones and spy cameras.
so because we got drenched in rain walking up to her 3rd floor flat, she turned on the fire and got totally naked undressed and warmed up to the flames. I have never seen a naked girl before so I totally lost control and she seduced me but before that she undressed me and put my clothes on the fire to dry up. I must have been self conscious of my hunched back but she kept stroking it and stroking it until my back slowly straightened up with the excitement just like a reverse erection. it was wonderful so I decided to give in and join them but as long as they let me keep the girl which they gladly did and we now all live happily thereafter. I think you should not try and fight them. but rather give in and join them.it is much more fun, less stressful and more relaxing and you can have any girl you want.if you get tired of this girl you love they will send you another and another and another as long as you want. I don't regret nothing. it's all good. I hope my experience and support has helped you. god bless you bro..
 Quoting: ausios 42106622

THE CAMERAS were to blackmail you in weird SEX....ARE YOU THE ONE FROM Australia? YOU are going to the committee to testify?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42105984

no I won't testify against them because now I have succumbed and joined them. I figured it was the best thing to do and I am glad I made that decision. to me it was all about the sex and they well knew that sex was my weakest point and they could control me with sexual seduction. but I have no regrets. on the contrary I am so happy I joined. look it it this was. I admit that I am ugly albeit very intelligent. but because I am ugly most beautiful girls will not be attracted to me or my brains and that is why I was still a virgin at 22 and had no hope of ever getting laid. now I am so happy.i get sex from these girls several times aday and get well paid as well. I am in heaven bro. don't resist. succumb and join them and let the girlg pave the way for you. girls are good at doing that and can be very seductive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
06/21/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

Zeph Daniel on witches and illuminati gangstalking
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/21/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
In fact, ditch anyone who wants to have sex with you. Its the best for you.
 Quoting: Eissak

ibyte 10

What the fak are you guys talking about? This is some serious shit if you can’t fak brada? Again wtf and do you all have light sabers and crooked knives? wtf bradas?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36839280
United States
06/21/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are in this position for a reason. Try not to be frightened by these forces of darkness. The Dear Lord has a plan for you....a great undertaking. He chose you because you have the strength and the courage for this situation. He will bring you into contact with the right people and the right time. Pull yourself together and draw ever so close to Him and he will not only guide you but will be with you every step of the way but you will not recognize this when blinded by fear. HE is your strength. This is what the Lord has layed in my heart to tell you. God speed my friend. You are not alone, brother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42091379
Serbia
06/21/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
MagTog

United States
06/21/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the guy that keeps saying "just do it" and that sex is worth it...

No. It isn't worth it. Don't get sucked down that toilet.
If you want, I can show you how to eliminate the sexual attraction you have to x, y, z. It's pretty easy. Works for just about anything you want to repel in your brain. That way, you can break out of the evil situation you are in, and you can do good for yourself and others again, instead of doing evil for an evil organization just so you can have sex.
ausios
Australia
06/21/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you want, I can show you how to eliminate the sexual attraction you have to x, y, z. It's pretty easy. Works for just about anything you want to repel in your brain. That way, you can break out of the evil situation you are in, and you can do good for yourself and others again, instead of doing evil for an evil organization just so you can have sex.
 Quoting: MagTog

now that I have discovered the joy and pleasure of sex I don't want you you help me eliminate the sex desire. no way mate! I have never been so happy in my life.
God invented sex for our pleasure but he denied me that pleasure because of my physical imperfection I was born with which make me repulsive to the opposite sex. now I am able to use god's alternative gift, my huge brain, to get the sex I always longed for.
I am happy and content. and grateful to god.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37876894
Mexico
06/21/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Short story: Schizophrenia
Longer story: Thread: What was 'free your brain' website really about?

You are inside a manipulation. They are using people around you to cause you emotional pain and suffering, and turn your thoughts against you.

You have probably been targeted and used for some nefarious purposes.

Smile, it's only going to get worse.
 Quoting: NightView

WHAT CAN I DO TO END THIS? someone told me to pray...a FEW nights ago

Prayer isn't going to help you.

Whatever I say to you cannot help you, because you people just won't listen. Everyone's a suspect to you.

I know how this story plays out in my sleep.

this is the OP..im in Irvine and the power went out in the apartment complex and across the street! now using phone! tell me what i can do
MagTog

United States
06/21/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

now that I have discovered the joy and pleasure of sex I don't want you you help me eliminate the sex desire. no way mate! I have never been so happy in my life.
God invented sex for our pleasure but he denied me that pleasure because of my physical imperfection I was born with which make me repulsive to the opposite sex. now I am able to use god's alternative gift, my huge brain, to get the sex I always longed for.
I am happy and content. and grateful to god.

IF you're grateful to God, show Him how you're grateful by trying to understand Him more. I don't think He wants you to do what you're doing.

Also, if Satan had not ruined Paradise by tempting Adam & Eve, you wouldn't have these problems. Satan and his sicknesses rule this world. Satan << GOD. Choosing Satan's side is like fighting for the Micronesian Army, where GOD's Army is everyone else. Satan's side is going to lose. It's not all about this temporal life. Be smart about what side you choose.
iBYTE on 2

United States
06/21/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Short story: Schizophrenia
Longer story: Thread: What was 'free your brain' website really about?

You are inside a manipulation. They are using people around you to cause you emotional pain and suffering, and turn your thoughts against you.

You have probably been targeted and used for some nefarious purposes.

Smile, it's only going to get worse.

Whatever I say to you cannot help you, because you people just won't listen. Everyone's a suspect to you.

this is the OP..im in Irvine and the power went out in the apartment complex and across the street! now using phone! tell me what i can do
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37876894

ibyte 4
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506341
Mexico
06/21/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

im at UC Irvine...call the irvine company to see if im telling the truth about the power! how weird? im so tired of running from these people...im not even trying to expose them..but they still wont leave me alone? if this is from God why wont he help me? im all alone and so tired and hungry....
:ibyte 4:
 Quoting: iBYTE on 2
Anonymous Coward
Serbia
06/21/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
iBYTE on 2

United States
06/21/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
fak!! This thread make me want to take my clothes off!!

vbcnn
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
06/21/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know exactly what you mean mate! and what you are going thru.
they did the same thing to me when I was in uni last year.
I was top student in political sciences and physics and nano technologies
they sent a girl to seduce me and I was very vulnerable because I was a virgin and very highly strung sexually repressed because no girlg would like me because of my physical appearance which is a bit like the Quasimodo look alike except much younger.
so this girl was recruited from another country because they knew that I would have preferred to interact with another cultural exchange because I had mentioned this preference in a phone conversation which they had intercepted and so they kept me under surveillance and stalking .
so this girl become closer and closer and one day in pouring rain she seductively asked me if I could give her a lift in my car because it was raining and I took her to her flat. the flat was totally bugged with spy microphones and spy cameras.
so because we got drenched in rain walking up to her 3rd floor flat, she turned on the fire and got totally naked undressed and warmed up to the flames. I have never seen a naked girl before so I totally lost control and she seduced me but before that she undressed me and put my clothes on the fire to dry up. I must have been self conscious of my hunched back but she kept stroking it and stroking it until my back slowly straightened up with the excitement just like a reverse erection. it was wonderful so I decided to give in and join them but as long as they let me keep the girl which they gladly did and we now all live happily thereafter. I think you should not try and fight them. but rather give in and join them.it is much more fun, less stressful and more relaxing and you can have any girl you want.if you get tired of this girl you love they will send you another and another and another as long as you want. I don't regret nothing. it's all good. I hope my experience and support has helped you. god bless you bro..

THE CAMERAS were to blackmail you in weird SEX....ARE YOU THE ONE FROM Australia? YOU are going to the committee to testify?

no I won't testify against them because now I have succumbed and joined them. I figured it was the best thing to do and I am glad I made that decision. to me it was all about the sex and they well knew that sex was my weakest point and they could control me with sexual seduction. but I have no regrets. on the contrary I am so happy I joined. look it it this was. I admit that I am ugly albeit very intelligent. but because I am ugly most beautiful girls will not be attracted to me or my brains and that is why I was still a virgin at 22 and had no hope of ever getting laid. now I am so happy.i get sex from these girls several times aday and get well paid as well. I am in heaven bro. don't resist. succumb and join them and let the girlg pave the way for you. girls are good at doing that and can be very seductive.

GO TO HELL you evil satanist...this isnt a joke...u will rot in hell and i KNOW that you are not that guy from OZ ..you are an agent to discredit him!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37548997
United States
06/21/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its Richard Simmons!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36839280
United States
06/21/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

im at UC Irvine...call the irvine company to see if im telling the truth about the power! how weird? im so tired of running from these people...im not even trying to expose them..but they still wont leave me alone? if this is from God why wont he help me? im all alone and so tired and hungry....
Your faith muscle is getting worked. So is your patience.He is helping you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506341
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
06/21/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your faith muscle is getting worked. So is your patience.He is helping you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506341

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36839280

God is not helping me..I can barely walk? my feet hurt so bad running..no sleep...in days...im going to pass out on the streets...praying as i die....God neefs to do something now or let me get murdered in peace....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22100559
United States
06/21/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
My god no wonder the government spies on us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1496241
United States
06/21/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
THEY read your mind all the time. THEY want you to go through AURIC DEATH.
They have put a mark on your soul, and want you to commit spiritual suicide.

This is the main root of the distorted, illusory, sickly, demented and delirious BRAINWASHING
system THEY perform thoroughly over your mind, which you may label as "THE AURIC SACRIFICE DOCTRINE",
and which you need to dismantle and literally smash from its very foundations.

This system has been artificially and intelligently placed in the songs you hear, in the movies
you watch, in TV programs, in advertisements, in the radio, and of course in the sentences you
hear and images you see all the time.

It is based on the cynical, hypocritical and false idea that you would have to make a
so-called PAYMENT or buy a so-called TICKET, in order to get access to the BACKSTAGE reality,
which THEY try to sell you as a delirious DREAMWORLD that simply doesn't exist.

So that you, as an inferior God-fearing being, or as a Jesus-like messiah in the cross,
would have to take your aura to the altar of sacrifices and then enter through the Portal of
the Heaven, where a condescendent Santa Claus waits you with open arms and lots of gifts,
rewards and Ho-Ho-Ho's !

What a hallucination, don't you think ?

So always keep in mind : THEY TRY TO BRAINWASH YOU. YOU KNOW IT. THEY ARE ALL SHAM AND LIARS.
YOU KNOW IT. All of them, but the voice(s) you hear inside your heart. This (these) voice(s) is
(are) telling you the TRUTH. YOU KNOW IT. YOU FEEL IT.

LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE. It's what moves your spirit, makes birds fly and flowers to blossom.

they dont read my mind..they do phsychology reports on me for years so they can determine how i will react to this street terrorism....they know so much about me!. they have so many people involved i cant believe it! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THEIR POINT? WHAT DO THEY WANT? HOW CAN I ENDD THIS? i know sex is somehow involved because they "counseled" me about it all the time.....what is going to take to stop? they have to have some type of purpose?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1496241
United States
06/21/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I prayed for you, dude.

Matthew 18:

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Go find prayer buddies. They don't have to be exceptional christians. Just pray in earnest in Jesus name.

I hope it will work out for you.

please keep praying all real christians....i need it so bad..im really sick and exhausted...i know this is spiritual warfare....they put spells on me and do rituals against me...im having a huge panic attack....so alone..this world is so evil....could someone please tell me what is their purpose..then i can defeat them....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22100559
United States
06/21/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
They want you to get off glp and get back on your meds.
aussie
Australia
06/21/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

they dont read my mind..they do phsychology reports on me for years so they can determine how i will react to this street terrorism....they know so much about me!. they have so many people involved i cant believe it! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THEIR POINT? WHAT DO THEY WANT? HOW CAN I ENDD THIS? i know sex is somehow involved because they "counseled" me about it all the time.....what is going to take to stop? they have to have some type of purpose?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1496241

it's all about the sex thing mate, that's how they hooked me. but all they want is the information and then they leave you alone just like James Bond who was 007 for many years in secret but they all knew who he was especially the Russians. it was all about the Russians but now nobody cares about the Russians anymore they all care about the illuminati and the mafia it is a big battle against good and evil and they are getting ready for Armageddon battle with the antichrist so they need to have information to get ready for the battle they don't want any surprises when the time comes because Jesus said he will come suddenly like a thief in the night so they want to be prepared for the second coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40781226
United States
06/21/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op.......

I too am in oc. They have set up shop across from me and are Angry they have to watch me !! I can hear them and it's scary. It seams like they are gov employees who are angry to have to watch me in a hot apartment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42113187
Canada
06/21/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop running and stand your ground....theres nothing to fear but fear itself, these people arent gods theyre wannabe gods and their times is coming to an end stop running stnad your ground and be thankful you didnt sign up with them...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37847058
United States
06/21/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1496241

it's all about the sex thing mate, that's how they hooked me. but all they want is the information and then they leave you alone just like James Bond who was 007 for many years in secret but they all knew who he was especially the Russians. it was all about the Russians but now nobody cares about the Russians anymore they all care about the illuminati and the mafia it is a big battle against good and evil and they are getting ready for Armageddon battle with the antichrist so they need to have information to get ready for the battle they don't want any surprises when the time comes because Jesus said he will come suddenly like a thief in the night so they want to be prepared for the second coming.
 Quoting: aussie 42106622

what info do they want from me? and what about sex? im a sex abuse victim and the girl was always talking about my abuse?..it was kinda weird? this people are not intelligent enough to understand my info. they are not high level enough...and why dont they just come and ask me? ill just tell them so they will fuck off!
MagTog

United States
06/21/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan, who rules them, wants to draw you away from God.
The group's intent is to rule the world under Satan's control and to bring more into worshiping Satan.
Why they would want you specifically, I do not know.
Nor do I know if I believe any of this.

If you feel unsafe, go to a place with a lot of people so they won't kill you. Going to a church would help, given you go to a good one. Don't go to Catholic churches or Charismatic churches.

Also, as has been stated previously, you might be experiencing a schizophrenic episode. None of us can make that call. If you have any friends that have experience with psychology, you might want to talk to them and see if what you're experiencing is possibly all in your head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28689320
United States
06/21/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude, when life throws you lemons make lemonade

go along, infiltrate and setup a backdoor gang to take them down, be the future hope you call yourself!

we are all counting on you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36657492
United States
06/22/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
In fact, ditch anyone who wants to have sex with you. Its the best for you.
 Quoting: Eissak

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING! ANOTHER SATANIST WANTS OUT! I JUST TEXTED WITH HIM! PRAY FOR HIM..HE LOVES ME BUT MIND CONTROL MAKES HIM HATE ME! PRAY FERVENTLY FOR HIM AND THE REST OF THE CULT. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH....DO U HEAR ME!!! I LOVE UR FAMILY...GOD SENT ME TO MARRY HER AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY...GOD CHOSE YOU! HE LOVES YOU AND HURTD WITH YOU FOR ALL THE SAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO US ALL!

GLP