Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY

PallasAthene

User ID: 41787075
United Kingdom
06/23/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
If these mystery school initiate elites actually call themselves "the illumaniti" It is truly cringe worthy. I would like to think they have a far more enlightened name for themselves than that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3123453
United States
06/23/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HELP! I am being hunted/stalked by the Illuminati and the mafia Right now! PRAY
I was going to recommend you move to another place ; far away and

start over

but it sounds like you are in too deep

You do need prayers.

This is a very dangerous cult
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24014636
United States
06/23/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
falling in love with someone isn't the criteria for maintaining a relationship I find

what you call love is some form of infatuation I believe

how can we possibly love someone who is untrustworthy number one...

and someone who would "set us up" using themselves as the bait to do it?

whether or not she feigns being "in love" with you in return, I highly doubt she even knows what that means. she clearly doesn't know what the only kind of love that matters even is, nor do you, obviously

real love can't be had with someone whom you have no respect for, and how could you respect someone who would willingly or otherwise do what she did in your regard?

I am speaking from experience here mind you, I learned all these things the long, slow, hard way myself over the years, hence I am not speaking condescendingly towards you or your situation, nor she and/or her own. I actually care and am attempting to share some of what I've learned over the course of time, and all the trouble that could squeeze itself thusly therein... sigh

it's a wonder we survive our youth and inexperience for the most part I daresay, a bloomin' miracle. especially those of us who never had a single soul who would grace us with the benefit of their experience other than to use it against our youth and inexperience re: same

at any rate, if indeed you do get it straight - pay it forward with kindness...

please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42164223

thank u..im the OP...THE WOMAN WARNED ME IT WAS SETUP. IF you knew illuminati culture u would know she risked her life by warning me. she was severely abused for helping me escape. my set up freemason "friend" warned me too....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24014636
United States
06/23/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
falling in love with someone isn't the criteria for maintaining a relationship I find

what you call love is some form of infatuation I believe

how can we possibly love someone who is untrustworthy number one...

and someone who would "set us up" using themselves as the bait to do it?

whether or not she feigns being "in love" with you in return, I highly doubt she even knows what that means. she clearly doesn't know what the only kind of love that matters even is, nor do you, obviously

real love can't be had with someone whom you have no respect for, and how could you respect someone who would willingly or otherwise do what she did in your regard?

I am speaking from experience here mind you, I learned all these things the long, slow, hard way myself over the years, hence I am not speaking condescendingly towards you or your situation, nor she and/or her own. I actually care and am attempting to share some of what I've learned over the course of time, and all the trouble that could squeeze itself thusly therein... sigh

it's a wonder we survive our youth and inexperience for the most part I daresay, a bloomin' miracle. especially those of us who never had a single soul who would grace us with the benefit of their experience other than to use it against our youth and inexperience re: same

at any rate, if indeed you do get it straight - pay it forward with kindness...

please.

thank u..im the OP...THE WOMAN WARNED ME IT WAS SETUP. IF you knew illuminati culture u would know she risked her life by warning me. she was severely abused for helping me escape. my set up freemason "friend" warned me too....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42164223
United States
06/23/2013 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op
you need to go and visit a Pentecostal pastor.
is there a mega church in your city?
go there. preferably one of those miraculous pastors like Benny Hinn or Oral Roberts or Rodney Howard Browne or Jimmy Swaggart, something of this calibre who are in direct contact with Jesus. Get them to lay hands on your head and pray over you for healing and deliverance and salvation and anointing and baptism, all these things together and don't go back to your seat until you have dropped fallen flat on the floor with convulsions of ecstatic laughter and holy spirit anema. you will be totally healed and you will be coated by Jesus armour that nobody can pierce and you will be protected by Jesus until his return second coming soon.
hang in there bro. Jesus loves you.
 Quoting: Born Again Again 42106622

might as well go straight to the throne room of satan if you do that

just sayin'

cough
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42164223
United States
06/23/2013 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
If any of this is true...

Expose the people in the cult. Send your info to everyone from local media and the msm to respected conspiracy theorists and the whacked-out ones.

If you can hack, hack the shit out of them and get some dirt on them.

Pray.

Get out of OC and LA, and go where people are more down-to-earth, intelligent and understanding and will have your back, and surround yourself with them. A more hardline church could help - especially if they believe the kinds of things you'll have to tell them.

Or, next time they're around you or you're around them, make a scene in public and act like you don't remember them or really anything - like you damaged your brain or something. Make yourself appear useless and harmless to them. They might back off. It'll at least stir the pot again...may give you more openings. Or they might just kill you to be safe. I don't know.

Do you have money? You could hire some local men in need of work to have your back...

Also, ask your girlfriend and anyone else that wants out of the cult to contact all of the other people that have shared the same sentiment, and tell them it's jailbreak time.

Just some ideas...
 Quoting: MagTog

THEY HAVE HER IN HIDING...trying to get her back into the Mind control slave she was before....I don't know where she is...IM NOT THE BEST Christian but this experience HAS CHANGED that...PLEASE IF YOU ARE A REAL Christian..tell GOD im sorry for everything I ever did....I heard God will answer the prayers of real Christians better...THEY somehow CLOSED My bank account?

I HACKED so well I got lots of dirt..but some of my protection comes from SHUTTING my mouth....

I thought about putting up my real name and the freemasons name and the professors and police...BUT I think they will kill me for sure!

I TRIED to call a Christian "advocacy group" they said they really wanted to help...until this week ...now they admitted to me they work for the cult finding out who wants to expose them....I WONT DO that again!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42105984

Now you see how dangerous NSA META DATA MINING is, and can be abused: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THESE BASTARDS when NSA-Fusion Centers facilitate all this.

That's the real scandal at NSA: the give access to contractors and scum who are not working a legal, legitimate surveillance of any kind.

STALKING with access to Meta Data.......exponentionally expands the intrusion.

If you complain to the cops or feds..........fawghetaboutit.

These bastards could care less.

When I offered info on headline murder cases: all the info was nothing but entertainment to the cops, with no prosecution going up the chain of the entire conspiracy.

Big cases get politicized by either the investigators or the prosecutors.

Big cases like MURDER BY MEXICAN MAFIA IN AUSTIN, TEXAS (covered up by former APD Association President, MIKE "fatboy" SHEFFIELD (aka "the two legged Irish Land Walrus").

Fatboy Sheffield made a name for himself by laundering kickbacks from local vicelords...to buy up the city council so APD could get the contract they wanted.

Fatboy is now working for Texas C.L.E.A.T. (an organization dedicated to following a protocol to maximize power of law enforcement in Texas by using kickbacks from vicelords).

I advise all of you to move to some other country as soon as possible...........this one is a military boot camp, and your entering it as either an enemy or a recruit who is on the bottom of all the rigid fuckyou abuse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42136300

that you Windy?

give em hell bud

you've got a mind like a steel trap

you shoulda been a lawyer, then you'd have had it made

and they'd a been in the shade

someplace where daisys refuse to grow...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24000320
Mexico
06/26/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of this is true...

Expose the people in the cult. Send your info to everyone from local media and the msm to respected conspiracy theorists and the whacked-out ones.

If you can hack, hack the shit out of them and get some dirt on them.

Pray.

Get out of OC and LA, and go where people are more down-to-earth, intelligent and understanding and will have your back, and surround yourself with them. A more hardline church could help - especially if they believe the kinds of things you'll have to tell them.

Or, next time they're around you or you're around them, make a scene in public and act like you don't remember them or really anything - like you damaged your brain or something. Make yourself appear useless and harmless to them. They might back off. It'll at least stir the pot again...may give you more openings. Or they might just kill you to be safe. I don't know.

Do you have money? You could hire some local men in need of work to have your back...

Also, ask your girlfriend and anyone else that wants out of the cult to contact all of the other people that have shared the same sentiment, and tell them it's jailbreak time.

Just some ideas...
 Quoting: MagTog

THEY HAVE HER IN HIDING...trying to get her back into the Mind control slave she was before....I don't know where she is...IM NOT THE BEST Christian but this experience HAS CHANGED that...PLEASE IF YOU ARE A REAL Christian..tell GOD im sorry for everything I ever did....I heard God will answer the prayers of real Christians better...THEY somehow CLOSED My bank account?

I HACKED so well I got lots of dirt..but some of my protection comes from SHUTTING my mouth....

I thought about putting up my real name and the freemasons name and the professors and police...BUT I think they will kill me for sure!

I TRIED to call a Christian "advocacy group" they said they really wanted to help...until this week ...now they admitted to me they work for the cult finding out who wants to expose them....I WONT DO that again!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42105984

Now you see how dangerous NSA META DATA MINING is, and can be abused: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THESE BASTARDS when NSA-Fusion Centers facilitate all this.

That's the real scandal at NSA: the give access to contractors and scum who are not working a legal, legitimate surveillance of any kind.

STALKING with access to Meta Data.......exponentionally expands the intrusion.

If you complain to the cops or feds..........fawghetaboutit.

These bastards could care less.

When I offered info on headline murder cases: all the info was nothing but entertainment to the cops, with no prosecution going up the chain of the entire conspiracy.

Big cases get politicized by either the investigators or the prosecutors.

Big cases like MURDER BY MEXICAN MAFIA IN AUSTIN, TEXAS (covered up by former APD Association President, MIKE "fatboy" SHEFFIELD (aka "the two legged Irish Land Walrus").

Fatboy Sheffield made a name for himself by laundering kickbacks from local vicelords...to buy up the city council so APD could get the contract they wanted.

Fatboy is now working for Texas C.L.E.A.T. (an organization dedicated to following a protocol to maximize power of law enforcement in Texas by using kickbacks from vicelords).

I advise all of you to move to some other country as soon as possible...........this one is a military boot camp, and your entering it as either an enemy or a recruit who is on the bottom of all the rigid fuckyou abuse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42136300

that you Windy?

give em hell bud

you've got a mind like a steel trap

you shoulda been a lawyer, then you'd have had it made

and they'd a been in the shade

someplace where daisys refuse to grow...

you are right..the Feds are completely corupt...I have talked with agents from the FBI CIA HOMELAND SECURITY AND EVEN THE SECRET SERVICE....they are a bunch of stupid low level idiots..really
kd...
User ID: 1443527
United States
07/28/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The weird part is...im going thru the samething & started doing research on a female I just met. Then I came across this post. [email protected]
Michael Scarn
User ID: 48780229
United States
10/26/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'LL HAVE WHAT HE'S HAVING *ba dum tiss*
natasha77

User ID: 47711775
United States
10/26/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
craz222
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48943913
United Kingdom
10/26/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idiot there's no "and" the illuminati are the mafia.
Producer1203
User ID: 26234323
United States
11/18/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Literally sounds like a weak attempt at a shitty screen play for the movie "The Skulls" umpteenth sequel. The Luciferian/Free Masonic/ Illuminati conspiracy doesn't operate anywhere close to what you describe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53024913
United States
01/19/2014 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP write me at [email protected] I will help
you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53148896
Croatia
01/19/2014 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I ll pray for you here is little advise from illuminati harasment survivor at any cause dont let them choose whome you gonna date they ll use your feelings for programming you and torture furtherhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46839001
United States
08/31/2014 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am like your girl and wish ever day to be rescued. I have been dealing with this for two years and believe my ex was put in my life not by chance. I fell for him which is unusual for me even knowing at first things seemed off. I know he had feelings for me as well. I started t notice many crazy things going on and began to question him. He
got angry and I've since realized and figured out much but never stopped loving him even knowing he had been through quite a bit. My quality of life since has be so completely invaded and I have found it hard to get with it people to listen, those that do tell me to ignore and move on. I do not want my past life completely back, knowing how I was used and all that I know now but I do wish for privacy and peace again.

You are not alone.

Hi, You can call me "FUTUREHOPE". I live in orange county California...I am connected to money and power here in OC as well as long term preppy families. I grew up in private schools. My family is politically connected.

I was one of the top students in my college. after awhile I was approached by several professors and 1 more student. We had discussions similar to the teachings of the lluminati....I met a girl at the college and we fell in love...After that,one day she basically told me she was in a cult and that they set-up our relationship to recruit me ,however should could not betray me...the other student basically told me the same thing. She asked me to help get her out of her cult. Their were other people who asked me the same thing..the evil ones have followed me 24 hours...tapped my phones...turned or blackmailed all my friends/families..because no one will help me..they just hang up very scared??

I found out that everyone of the people I have met in the last year are in this cult.teachers/friends/cops/etc...they set a whole life up with fake friends etc most of them actually began to like me and didn't want to betray/kill me...it has been a very long term setup..years in the making and lots of money and people.... I just wanted to help the girl/others and now this..The weird part is I contacted connections within the CIA-homeland security-FBI-mossad....MY only hope is the connections I made with these agencies before this ...I really want to help these people...Yesterday I was told by my people that the White upper class Illuminati is in full support of me. my college studies are mostly technical sciences...computer hacking...radio science..communications...

this cult has followed me for days yet the weird
part is they haven't killed me yet...they just follow me and stalk me...I can tell when they listen to my phone cuz ill say on the phone im going somewhere and when I get there ..they are already there? plus every once in awhile they have a female friend of mine call me and I found out that she has been a witch the whole time...I have talked to many of their witches...they all ask if I really love this girl or if it is a scam...the witches call me and are very interested in finding out if I really love her?

THEY all have positions in academia/law enforcement/governmemt/freemason lodges/witchcraft covens. The witches think I want the girl for secret information however I told them I just want her for love...some think im a agent trying to get her to testify....

I DO HAVE very high connections to military intelligence agencies from several bases...however they wont meet me in the field unless they are in the background...watching...Im sure at this point their is a DRONE above me at all times...I am too valuable...

however im terrified snd exhausted...they closed my bank account and im running the streets, my rich friends wont help? I keep telling them I just love the girl and do not care what they are involved in but they wont leave me alone..some of the witches I talked to believe I love the girl others think im an agent..I have a few questions...

WHY wont they kill me? Is this just some Illuminati initiation game? it is very real...This cult approached me..not the other way around...
 Quoting: TRUE Christian MARTYR 42105984
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53427776
United States
09/26/2014 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Start writing letter to all the churches and anyone else you can think of. they don't like that. Include names faces and places.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65513709
Brazil
11/26/2014 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to religiousmatrix.com]
Mason's Victim

User ID: 67246503
United Kingdom
01/21/2015 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I too am being stalked by illuminati/mason's but i don't know why or what they want.(i used to do research and post my work exposing this corrupt world maybe thats why?) This is very real and all i can think to do is tell as many people as i can any way i can. I have photo's and video of lots of them (faces. vehicles. locations dates times)in the act of stalking me everywhere i go and surveilling areas i have been. i had a relatives friend film them covertly (he is being harassed deliberately because of me but is still going to speak for me).I have so much more proof and physical evidence that i wont talk about and cant show on here (just incase).I have backed up all data evidence on micro sd's that are very safe only 3 people can access. please help does anyone know how to deal with this scary situation? cant go on living in fear help please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46747284
United States
08/04/2015 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I went threw the same as u cant speak any more on this topic just that they kept u alive for a reason.. maybe to use u as their influence u were chosen...
help me plz
User ID: 74773401
United States
04/27/2017 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
f you are real plz email me fedihyt@gmail .com in so ca IDK nothing about witches but I'm am being followed can you help me plz I need to to get somewhere safe I'm lost and alone lost my whole life I'm 32 4 kids which "a leader "of sum mafia is with her they murder my uncle I cant go to police cause undercovers ae following me plz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17028127
United States
05/16/2018 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who believes this thread is real?

GLP