Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,941 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 353,268
Pageviews Today: 582,107Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 3,494
08:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42116541
United States
06/22/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address
My suggestion is to "opt out" of the system. Through the use of a "quit claim" and a little wheeling and dealing with a few very close friends, I now own nothing, nor do I receive any income.

Imagine if several million other tax payers did this very thing.
 Quoting: R.P. McMurphy

If you do a quick claim on yourself all the bounty hunters will be after you so you will not injure yourself anymore.

Think im kidding?
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
06/22/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address
Looks like the IRS is able to do this redistribution of wealth from estates like this [link to www.freep.com]

No telling how many thousands of others are victims of outright theft from the criminal federal reserve system redface

skull_fing IRS
CommonCents

User ID: 39455430
United States
06/22/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
and they have the balls to look into the camera and tell us the IRS administered obamacare will improve health, save money, AND cut the deficit?

Is America really that stupid and naive to believe this tripe?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42080869
United States
06/22/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA). That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta. The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth."

See more at: [link to cnsnews.com]

And Rubio and the gang of morons tell you that we must "bring these people out of the shadows"?? Why? Did we force them here in the first place???

Folks we already have an immigration policy which is the most generous in the world why must we have a separate one for those who break our laws and demand rights here that they don't get in their own country?

Why must the American taxpayer feel responsible for these people???

I am so tired of being put on a guilt trip over the plight of the rest of the world at the expense of our well being and our own future.
 Quoting: davvi

Ain't that just fucking great and yet they go after a natural born American citizen and soak the sucker out of every fucking dime they can steal and have no mercy and make up fucking shit like "oh we determine if it is really disability" and take money out of their checking account........and just seize everything but give all the fucking money wanted to the fucking aliens all filing or not at and from the same fucking address. (Don't even challenge me on this as I have seen first hand 20 fucking illegal aliens all fucking bunked up in one fucking single wide trailer with nothing but mattresses on the floors to sleep on) Don't you just fucking love this fucking shit and fuck the fucking I- fucking - R- fucking kiss my FUCKING ASS....S.
 Quoting: JasmineinNM

LOL take a chill pilljavascript:doSmilie(':5a:');javascript:doSmilie('yoda');
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 39646008
United States
06/22/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
My suggestion is to "opt out" of the system. Through the use of a "quit claim" and a little wheeling and dealing with a few very close friends, I now own nothing, nor do I receive any income.

If you do a quick claim on yourself all the bounty hunters will be after you so you will not injure yourself anymore.

Think im kidding?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42116541

What are you talking about?

A quit claim just means I've signed my home over to someone else. And if I don't legally own it, the IRS can't put a lien on it. Or my car. Or my truck.

Get it.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Éireann

User ID: 9067949
United States
06/22/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^ This ^^

People would be surprised with how little they need to survive. We WANT a lot of things, but we need very little.
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21351810
United States
06/22/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is so unfreaking believable, its mind boggling.

And I can guarantee the MSM won't even TOUCH this!!!
WoW
User ID: 38369971
United States
06/22/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
And nobody offered me a shot of tequila....lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42109131
United States
06/22/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why people are surprised with this? This has been going on for a long time. And not just in Atlanta. Most Ill-legal aliens know how to work the system and do so at a regular basis.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why people are surprised with this? This has been going on for a long time. And not just in Atlanta. Most Ill-legal aliens know how to work the system and do so at a regular basis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42109131

I'm in California......this goes on forever? Why complain about Atlanta? This happens all over!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2013 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42109131

I'm in California......this goes on forever? Why complain about Atlanta? This happens all over!
Phillip J. Fry

User ID: 31932770
United States
06/22/2013 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Snip; In addition to the 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 that the IRS sent to a single address in Atlanta, the IG also discovered that the IRS had assigned 15,796 ITINs to unauthorized aliens who presumably resided at a single Atlanta address.

The IRS, according to TIGTA, also assigned (ITINs) Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers to 15,028 unauthorized aliens presumably living at a single address in Dallas, Texas, and 10,356 to unauthorized aliens presumably living at a single address in Atlantic City, N.J.

Perhaps the most remarkable act of the IRS was this: It assigned 6,411 ITINs to unauthorized aliens presumably using a single address in Morganton, North Carolina. According to the 2010 Census, there were only 16,681 people in Morganton. So, for the IRS to have been correct in issuing 6,411 ITINS to unauthorized aliens at a single address Morganton it would have meant that 38 percent of the town’s total population were unauthorized alien workers using a single address.

[link to cnsnews.com]

ddude
 Quoting: Chrit

Yea, the single address of a Sleeze Lawyer that will take His cut first.

Question? What percent of politicians are from the legal field?

"Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God. Don't not do it!"
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
06/22/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

"The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA). That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta. The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth."

And Rubio and the gang of morons tell you that we must "bring these people out of the shadows"?? Why? Did we force them here in the first place???

Folks we already have an immigration policy which is the most generous in the world why must we have a separate one for those who break our laws and demand rights here that they don't get in their own country?

geminilion:
I hear ya...and it pisses me the F' off!
I am so tired of being put on a guilt trip over the plight of the rest of the world at the expense of our well being
and our own future.

Quote being messed up....last paragraph is my comment

Last Edited by geminilion on 06/22/2013 04:06 AM
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30665644
United States
06/22/2013 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that in the end the American people will do the right thing...the government might not like it...but just too dam bad, this is OUR COUNTRY and its time we took it back!

Next election, vote responsibly, do not vote for anyone that is currently holding office, especially those who have made a lifelong career of it..they are the worst of the bunch...they have lost touch with reality and live in their isolated little world of the rich and famous while lining their own pockets and playing the yes guys to all the union leaders around the country...to all the mega corporations ...but they don't have a clue as to the needs or lifestyles of their constitutes but most importantly ..they just don't care!
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 39646008
United States
06/22/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^ This ^^

People would be surprised with how little they need to survive. We WANT a lot of things, but we need very little.
 Quoting: Éireann

Oh I still have things... I just don't legally own them.

This is not something I did on a whim. It was all thought out and executed perfectly legally.

First, I paid off all my debt and cut up my credit cards. All of them. I won't even use an ATM card. I use cash and that's all. Cash leaves no footprint or paper trail. If I don't have enough cash, I don't need to buy what it was I wanted.

I have one back account with a small local bank and only deposit enough to cover my monthly bill. I usually carry a balance of 5-10 dollars.

I am on no one's W-2 or 1099, and therefore earn no money.

And now, with the quit claim, and a couple of other little tricks, I had pretty much "opted out" of the system.

And quite frankly, if I ever receive any type of correspondence from any government organization it will go directly into the circular file... if you know what I mean.

I am simply not going to play their game.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8084558
United States
06/22/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
There was a news story a couple of years ago about this happening somewhere else.Whole families had claimed dependents,some that even lived in Mexico and had never resided in the states.It was huge amounts of money sent to a lot of illegals.Don't think anything was ever done about it.
Let a hard working person fall behind and owe $500 and they will be harassed to death..Really weird system.Sees what doesnt really matter much and cant see tidal waves of fraud.
G. House

User ID: 42125662
United States
06/22/2013 06:52 AM

Report Abusive Post

I am so tired of being put on a guilt trip over the plight of the rest of the world at the expense of our well being and our own future.
 Quoting: davvi

Ah,

I think you are looking at the issue wrong.

Illegal alien or not these people did pay income taxes. They paid an amount set by the tax laws in place. If they did infact over pay I see no reason they shouldn't get their money back.

I would also imagine there are many people that have to pay US Income Taxes that don't even live in the US. I would think that if they overpay for some reason, they would also get a refund.

So for the people that have posted that THEY are paying for these illegal aliens with THEIR tax money just isn't true.

But the REAL ISSUE here is are they really getting their money back or is some person/persons using their information to file and then pocket the money?
"Everybody lies."
G. House

User ID: 42125662
United States
06/22/2013 06:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

^^ This ^^

This is not something I did on a whim. It was all thought out and executed perfectly legally.

First, I paid off all my debt and cut up my credit cards. All of them. I won't even use an ATM card. I use cash and that's all. Cash leaves no footprint or paper trail. If I don't have enough cash, I don't need to buy what it was I wanted.

I have one back account with a small local bank and only deposit enough to cover my monthly bill. I usually carry a balance of 5-10 dollars.

And now, with the quit claim, and a couple of other little tricks, I had pretty much "opted out" of the system.

And quite frankly, if I ever receive any type of correspondence from any government organization it will go directly into the circular file... if you know what I mean.

All I can say is that there are certain things you should NEVER post on the internet or even tell anyone else.

Let people figure things out for themselves.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8084558
United States
06/22/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^ This ^^

All I can say is that there are certain things you should NEVER post on the internet or even tell anyone else.

Let people figure things out for themselves.
 Quoting: G. House

Weird isnt it the extremes someone will go to in order to try and have privacy only to openly tell the world how they do it.Seems someone useless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7570540
United States
06/22/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, rebate companies write into their programs specifics so that an address which is duplicated is thrown out and investigated for legitimacy/fraud. Our government can't do that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42059830
France
06/22/2013 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wise up people. This doesn't represent a scheme by 24,000 people using the same address. The 24,000 aliens don't exist. It's a scheme by a few people to steal $45 million, probably with help from inside the IRS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14091728
United States
06/22/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
RP...............10 STARS FOR YOU!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24554510
United States
06/22/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, yuo are retarded for believing the things you read. You take them to heart. The thoughts crosses your mind and you toy with it making it your own. Then you get pissed because you believe the fantasy world that only exists in your fucking mind.

Stop watching TV, stop reading entertainment news stories, see how well you cope with day-to-day living. I'm sure you will sip on a margarita and sit on a lounge chair in the sun.

If you get upset at the thought or feeling you allowed yourself to toy with that is your issue.

Please be a bit stronger and wiser than to think you must play with every thought or feeling that passes through your body.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, rebate companies write into their programs specifics so that an address which is duplicated is thrown out and investigated for legitimacy/fraud. Our government can't do that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7570540

As the person below you said, a few people probably claimed thousands of DEPENDENTS each, therefore causing the millions.

The media, owned by the illuminati, wants you to think 24 THOUSAND illegals got together on the internet to share use of the same address. Dumb.
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
06/22/2013 08:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
and they have the balls to look into the camera and tell us the IRS administered obamacare will improve health, save money, AND cut the deficit?

Is America really that stupid and naive to believe this tripe?
 Quoting: CommonCents

No, we know when we are being robbed.

except the white obammy voters, they are under a kind of amnesia.
when he does something bad they forget, immediately.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
06/22/2013 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
OP, yuo are retarded for believing the things you read. You take them to heart. The thoughts crosses your mind and you toy with it making it your own. Then you get pissed because you believe the fantasy world that only exists in your fucking mind.

Stop watching TV, stop reading entertainment news stories, see how well you cope with day-to-day living. I'm sure you will sip on a margarita and sit on a lounge chair in the sun.

If you get upset at the thought or feeling you allowed yourself to toy with that is your issue.

Please be a bit stronger and wiser than to think you must play with every thought or feeling that passes through your body.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24554510

Wow. English not your first language?
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24554510

Wow. English not your first language?
 Quoting: beeches

Politics - not my first thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39786719
United States
06/22/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
... THIS (among other things) is why we need to end the IRS! ...
davvi  (OP)

User ID: 3677166
United States
06/22/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
:ppa 51:

Since immigration is in the news, I was curious as to when all of this started and apparently what we are seeing is the direct result of that douche-bag Ted Kennedy's immigration bill. Since 1965, and thanks to his Bill 80% of immigration to this country has been from third world shit holes. 80% of the people who come here are non-white by design...

Our founding fathers imagined a place where each person pulled their weight and each person would have the "freedom" to either do well according to his/her own abilities not that taxpayer would become a nanny. Any fucking politician who votes to extend food stamps and welfare is ANTI-AMERICAN and should be removed from office.

We have turned the original vision of what the US should be on its head and thanks to that at rotting corpse, that leftist/shit kennedy we have thrown open the doors to those who believe that we owe them a living.

Ours is the first generation that will NOT inherit a country better than the one our parents knew. With every wave of unskilled, uneducated vermin our standard of living drops. It is barely out of the toilet now why the hell are we bringing even more savages and parasites here?

When are we going to realized that our politicians gain fortunes while in office, fortunes which will meant their own children will never know what a lower standard of living is...so they don't care who votes or why just that they do...

Does anyone know if Ted Kennedy was a Jew? I understand that all of this multi-culti crap is a Jewish plot...

app 09
davvi  (OP)

User ID: 3677166
United States
06/22/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, great comments everyone...

5star35 To all of you....

GLP