Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,499
Pageviews Today: 1,753,313Threads Today: 859Posts Today: 15,208
07:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: There are ninjas hiding in plain sight. - Sorcery - Color Codes - Third Eye - Baphomet - Numerology - NWO - ILLUMINATI - Beast Mark

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26244997
United States
06/22/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WARNING: There are ninjas hiding in plain sight. - Sorcery - Color Codes - Third Eye - Baphomet - Numerology - NWO - ILLUMINATI - Beast Mark

Is a beast a kingdom? This beast, did it come out of the abyss aka bottomless pit? Did you know that true Christianity is a kingdom from the heavens?

So,this aiwass, could this kingdom have ascended from the abyss? Daniel 7:17, 23; Acts 5:32; Revelation 11:7; 13:1, 4, 11, 15-18; 14:9-11; 15:2; 17:8; 20:10

2 Peter 3:10-11 - But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly live.

If their law is "do what thou wilt, as in doing what you want to do, NAME ONE SINNER WHO IS NOT OBEYING THEIR LAW.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: There are ninjas hiding in plain sight. - Sorcery - Color Codes - Third Eye - Baphomet - Numerology - NWO - ILLUMINATI - Beast Mark

ABC 123
No Room At The Inn
User ID: 42172305
Australia
06/23/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: There are ninjas hiding in plain sight. - Sorcery - Color Codes - Third Eye - Baphomet - Numerology - NWO - ILLUMINATI - Beast Mark
If you wanted to know about the bible, you should have just asked me. I have been living it for years now ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34504866
United States
06/23/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you even know what a mark of the beast was to Jews ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/23/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Oreo Speedwagon

What is it to God? I am not concerned about a humans opinion about his way, truth, and life when it comes to my own salvation. Trust no man. Jesus is the only way to the Father.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/23/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

The mark is only in mentioned in the 65/66 books, OT Jews would not even know of the 1,000 year reign.
 Quoting: MHz

The mark is first letter in the word " beast " itself.

“And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.”
— Revelation 15:2 - image, mark, number, beast
thedude2888

User ID: 39445207
United States
06/23/2013 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
I have imaginary friends.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/23/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
As you watch home along pay attention to the two thieves. Can you see the back of the dollar bill?

Triangle? Bird feathers? Star of David? Look for the letter M..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34504866
United States
06/23/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
You left out the kitchen sink
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/22/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is the beast and the two horned lamb?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/22/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will people be forced to worship or die?

These seems to be a dark kingdom and one of light. We as a human species must bow before something.
Owl2Owl

User ID: 46809304
United States
09/21/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought ninjas were on our side.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/21/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought ninjas were on our side.
 Quoting: Owl2Owl

Different kinds.

Some ninjas don't need to hide. Fully exposed in the light.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/25/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
burnit
Listen_n

User ID: 1580156
United States
10/12/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is a beast a kingdom? This beast, did it come out of the abyss aka bottomless pit? Did you know that true Christianity is a kingdom from the heavens?

So,this aiwass, could this kingdom have ascended from the abyss? Daniel 7:17, 23; Acts 5:32; Revelation 11:7; 13:1, 4, 11, 15-18; 14:9-11; 15:2; 17:8; 20:10

2 Peter 3:10-11 - But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly live.

If their law is "do what thou wilt, as in doing what you want to do, NAME ONE SINNER WHO IS NOT OBEYING THEIR LAW.
 Quoting: Harbinger Of Truth

I LOVE this music and the information in the video. Thank you so much for sharing.

Can I ask if you are familiar with what the number 52 means? It's been in my family since I was born. It turns up EVERYWHERE.
If we don't listen we will never hear the truth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/12/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I LOVE this music and the information in the video. Thank you so much for sharing.

Can I ask if you are familiar with what the number 52 means? It's been in my family since I was born. It turns up EVERYWHERE.
 Quoting: Listen_n

Not sure what any number means..
Listen_n

User ID: 20805757
United States
10/14/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks! Thought I'd ask since I numerology in part of your thread. :)
If we don't listen we will never hear the truth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Should July 4th still be watched?

"We waiting for the fireworks like July 4th"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Merkaba? Kabbalah? Third eye? Elemental magic? The pentagram? Light workers? Star seeds? Light pyramid? Alchemy? Chaos magic?

Do these guys have anything to do with this?

There seems to be a big tree with many branches. Where does the fruit belong? Is Satan the tree? These things seem dangerous. I would beware strange teaching if I were you. You have been warned. Try not to go to deep into the rabbit hole.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12637935
United States
10/29/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the meaning of a perfect connected triangle with a single dot in the middle place in the right palm shaped by bright veins....pls I would really like an answer I found a gold medallion with the triangle n eye in middle n also found a gold cross with the same triangle instead of Jesus christ
sea alpha
United States
10/29/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the meaning of a perfect connected triangle with a single dot in the middle place in the right palm shaped by bright veins....pls I would really like an answer I found a gold medallion with the triangle n eye in middle n also found a gold cross with the same triangle instead of Jesus christ
sea alpha
United States
10/29/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16653017
United States
10/29/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
As you watch home along pay attention to the two thieves. Can you see the back of the dollar bill?

You forgot... The A. Can you find it?
; )
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/29/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/29/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

You forgot... The A. Can you find it?
; )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16653017

Home Alone*

The A? I don't really watch TV anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49722697
United States
11/11/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is it to God? I am not concerned about a humans opinion about his way, truth, and life when it comes to my own salvation. Trust no man. Jesus is the only way to the Father.

all it requires to overcome at the last trumpet and resurrect with the Elect of God at the end of this Age is to refuse to follow and worship lucifer/satan/antichrist and his fallen angel lieutenants when they arrive at the 6th Trumpet, claiming to be Christ and offering assistance to those who just prior to their arrival suffered devastating quakes known as mega quakes, hence are in a vulnerable position which is always when lucifer sets his sights on his potential victims in effort to take full advantage of any obvious vulnerability caused by such circumstance, in effort to more easily deceive them, ruining their chances of overcoming and resurrecting at the 7th Trumpet, as is and has ever been his intent and desire in regard to all of humanity, yet he knows their memories of the former Age were withheld from them when being born into flesh, so the stage is a fresh on in such regard and he will use all those supernatural powers of persuasion along with his expertise in manipulating the EGO in effort to effect his designs in every mans regard accordingly.

when they arrive with the world believing him to be the King of Kings, the One World Order Beast system which had stalled and never yet come into being in completion, would be resurrected from such state and lucifer will take his place atop such, effectively securing his defacto rule over the entire earth for that five month period of time which will at that point remain in this present earthly Age

all those who wish to buy or sell within His construct/government will have to agree to do so, hence these will also be expected to worship him, and depend upon him for all their necessary survival items and etc., which is another of his forceful but sly tactics to encourage all to accept him or starve damn it, tis how it be!!!

lol

forgive me, just kidding.

all one needs do in standing against the false christ is to put their faith in their God, as He will indeed provide for those who refuse his adversary and will be closely monitoring the situation in all regard for the full duration of tribulation, rest assured. part of "overcoming" is proving one has complete and utter faith in the Lord to know what they need and to ensure they receive it as they are doing His works in His honor and regard by setting the example unto the others who as it's written will be easily deceived, likely from the onset as lucifer will also be promising money to anyone who will join up with his One World Order, new technology, etc., all of course or most which are outright lies, for he knows his time is so short that he won't ever have to get around to fulfilling these promises. he seeks to torment and rob, rape, and plunder mankind, all the while having them worship him as he does the one behind their backs and the other to their faces. he is the quintessential hypocrite as I'm sure you realized he's just very good at what he does and his supernatural abilities make him a somewhat formidible opponent to stand against, obviously

that is what all those who refuse to accept him and his governmental system will be required to do, as he will pretend Gods Elect are the 'goats' and that all the goats who in truth follow him are the 'lambs' as he sits his throne up in jerusalem, exalting himself above the Lord our God in Truth

the abomination of desolation having taken up his throne and setting in the holy place where he ought not be, persecuting the Elect and Holy of the Lord in the interm as form of trial by fire, which is exactly as it's referenced with regard to that 'firey furnace of afflication the overcomers must suffer in order to perfect them and cleanse them from any remaining sin, in making them meet to impersonate Christ in His holy Spirit upon the earth, governing his children in His absence for the Millennial Reign.

five months of bullshit and tribulation to secure a royal heritage for eternity seems a small price to pay in my book, yet will the many choose decetion, as they love nothing more than believing what it is their hearts desire and ignoring the truth of any matter in lieu of such

pity, but it be so

GLP