Masonic Bible

War Eagle
User ID: 41997809
United States
06/23/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Masonic Bible
Several years ago I visited a friend who was joining a Masonic lodge, i think his uncle was one. I noticed a small leather bound book that was very old and used, it was titled "Masonic Bible" or the "Mason Bible", I glanced through it and it was the sayings of solomon but not as written in todays Bible. This was a small book, like the old new testament books they use to hand out to troops.

I have searched the internet and no one mentions it, no one. my friend denies it ever happened. But I saw it, and I did read through it, quickly. My friend quickly advanced at his new place of work.

Has anyone else ever seen it? I think my friend took it home from the masonic temple when he was not suppose to. I suspect their are severe penalty's for doing that.

This is not the masonic bible Washington had it was very small and very different.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11658564
United States
06/23/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Masonic Bible
SURE IT DID NOT SAY; SATANIC BIBLE
war Eagle (OP)
User ID: 41997809
United States
06/23/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
SURE IT DID NOT SAY; SATANIC BIBLE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11658564

No it did not. I can only assume this book is never discussed or revealed.

Funny an organization thats been around for thousands of years and it has so many secrets.

Not anymore. In the last days the prophets will tear down the slavery of masonic tyranny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42026262
United States
06/23/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
My friend quickly advanced at his new place of work.
 Quoting: War Eagle 41997809

Masonry is about money, not God.

I read a Masonic monitor, and didn't notice much about God.

In fact, it seems that Masons don't want to talk about God much...

I think there is a schism in freemasonry.. inevitably people start feeling their conscience pull at them, and the ones who don't, I gotta pray for them.

I've talked to people and it seems that masonry has been used to control the business world, and keep society divided and things like that.

I would join if they wanted me and if it wasn't a traditional initiation. I have a gut feeling that as soon as I get bound to an oath that's punishable by death if you break it I'll find out something I have to expose. Honestly, I think the cats out of the bag. There don't seem to be many secrets left.

Sometimes, breaking an oath is the right thing to do if you do it for the right reasons.

I've had plenty of dreams about terrible things happening in America, so I have to shout out a warning that America is under judgement.

We have to fix shit asap.

I've kinda lost hope for this country and gotten apathetic because nobody tells me what's going on. I probably don't want to know >_< I've been told that everything is much worse than it seems.

I've been venting emotions a lot lately, too.. sorry for being a jackass.
sleepypoochy

User ID: 37389435
United States
06/23/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Several years ago I visited a friend who was joining a Masonic lodge, i think his uncle was one. I noticed a small leather bound book that was very old and used, it was titled "Masonic Bible" or the "Mason Bible", I glanced through it and it was the sayings of solomon but not as written in todays Bible. This was a small book, like the old new testament books they use to hand out to troops.

I have searched the internet and no one mentions it, no one. my friend denies it ever happened. But I saw it, and I did read through it, quickly. My friend quickly advanced at his new place of work.

Has anyone else ever seen it? I think my friend took it home from the masonic temple when he was not suppose to. I suspect their are severe penalty's for doing that.

This is not the masonic bible Washington had it was very small and very different.

Funny, a few years ago I bought one from ebay. I'll have to find it and go thru the Solomon sayings to verify what you wrote but I believe everything was the same except for some added info/text in the beginning of the bible before Genesis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41701042
United States
06/23/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are so secretive and rare that they are.....FOR SALE ALL OVER EBAY!!
Lahorez

User ID: 40268866
United States
06/23/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are so secretive and rare that they are.....FOR SALE ALL OVER EBAY!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41701042

applause2
Lahore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42223712
United States
06/23/2013 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Funny, a few years ago I bought one from ebay. I'll have to find it and go thru the Solomon sayings to verify what you wrote but I believe everything was the same except for some added info/text in the beginning of the bible before Genesis.
 Quoting: sleepypoochy

Agreed. I had one until just recently, I gave it to my Mom, but it was the same pretty much word for word, except for an introduction type of thing, with pictures of Solomons temple and such.
sleepypoochy

User ID: 37389435
United States
06/23/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ebay.com]

Take your pick - tons of them on ebay lol!

GLP