Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,325,671
Pageviews Today: 2,213,130Threads Today: 892Posts Today: 15,780
08:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge,

The Bandit
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 40053192
United States
06/25/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36985806
United States
06/25/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge,
He refers to it as Area 51, not groom lake. Im thinking hoaxer.

5a
believer
User ID: 42340401
United States
06/25/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge,
My Dad was in the army and navy...I remember seeing a Blue Book Project manual at our house when we were kids. Took it for show and tell I believe.

I also believe this man. As you get closer to death there seems to be a need to let it out, get if off your shoulders.

My dad never talked about any of his years in the service except a few years before he past he wrote about how sad it was all these years later young men (and today woman) still killing each other.

I think he felt used by the government under the idea of USA...all for one and one for all kind of thing and he realized that it's all a lie.

RIP Sir, thank you for your contribution and honesty.
Thinking of you DAD!

GLP