Fast and Furious
Benghazi
Gun rights infringement
Installing the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya
Installing the MB in Egypt
Gun running to Al-CIAda in Syria
DOJ spying on journalists
and now the NSA scandal

and this fucking choad is talking about climate change again.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about the IRS scandal! Sorry I just can't keep up with them all.
 Quoting: calx

Yeah, it's it just fucking great!!!

I'm surprised he isn't hiding in the WH with all this garbage going on during his 5 years...
 Quoting: Question EVERYTHING

Add to that list "Not even being the President"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16599138
United States
06/26/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: America is FINISHED = Barack Obama to cut emissions in vow to save planet
I think we should fight against all "sin" taxes, or well taxes in general, ha!

As such I don't agree with "carbon taxes". However, that doesn't take away from evidence that we might be encountering a serious problem.

Yes, it is a might, but a might with a ton of support via environmental issues. The whole "weather is cyclical" perspective is just not enough to explain it or is the warming of the sun. Many scientist consider both of these, but we can't deny human involvement. That is simply willed ignorance.
Question EVERYTHING  (OP)
Traveler In The Matrix

User ID: 42347484
United States
06/26/2013 02:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
And who is one of the biggest movers and owners of Green Companies???

Prince Charles...

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to blacklemag.com]

[link to www.thegwpf.org]

I still contend that the Royalty are the real power in the world and always have been. Al Gore is just a frontman for the real power...

Last Edited by Question EVERYTHING on 06/26/2013 02:23 AM
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

"Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." ~ George Orwell

"The exact level of tyranny that you're going to live under, is the level of tyranny you put up with." ~Thomas Jefferson

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. ~ Thomas Jefferson
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/26/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is one reason I'm glad I voted for him.
 Quoting: krosty

zx22 That’s why you’re bleeding red out your ass.
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/26/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

double dd tits sorry

Last Edited by iBYTE on 2 on 06/26/2013 02:30 AM
Hardwired

User ID: 42318443
United States
06/26/2013 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
No worries. This silly asshats "government" is on the verge of collapse. It will go to "Stage 3 collapse" in the energy-rich segments of the former USA once TSHHTF. At that point, local "Big Men" will take over and keep the energy flowing, including to parts of the former USSA administered by the Obamabots, who will be too busy screaming about their pensions and hellth care to their gubmint to worry about enforcing paper laws anymore.rockon
Traveler In The Matrix

United States
06/26/2013 02:34 AM

Report Abusive Post

zx22 That’s why you’re bleeding red out your ass.
 Quoting: iBYTE on 2

I am truely amazed at the ignorance of people today that believe something from someone that has ZERO credibility...
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

"Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." ~ George Orwell

"The exact level of tyranny that you're going to live under, is the level of tyranny you put up with." ~Thomas Jefferson

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Hardwired

User ID: 42318443
United States
06/26/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

As such I don't agree with "carbon taxes". However, that doesn't take away from evidence that we might be encountering a serious problem.

Yes, it is a might, but a might with a ton of support via environmental issues. The whole "weather is cyclical" perspective is just not enough to explain it or is the warming of the sun. Many scientist consider both of these, but we can't deny human involvement. That is simply willed ignorance.
 Quoting: luridanimus

Sorry, bub, the sun is getting bigger. They aren't telling you that, because it doesn't make them any funny money. Boo-fucking-hoo. Live with it and take appropriate measures.awwwwwwwwww
krosty

User ID: 15571780
United States
06/26/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel sorry for people like you because you do not know what you are signing up for... It's the death sentence for the majority of us.

Burning coal till our lungs turn black is a death sentence. Control the population or we'll all die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16599138
United States
06/26/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: luridanimus

Sorry, bub, the sun is getting bigger. They aren't telling you that, because it doesn't make them any funny money. Boo-fucking-hoo. Live with it and take appropriate measures.:awwwwwwwwww:
 Quoting: Hardwired

I kinda mentioned that in the "warming of the sun" part of my reply.
Traveler In The Matrix

United States
06/26/2013 02:46 AM

Report Abusive Post

I feel sorry for people like you because you do not know what you are signing up for... It's the death sentence for the majority of us.

Burning coal till our lungs turn black is a death sentence. Control the population or we'll all die.

I guess that's why they have clean burning coal plants that put out zero carbon emmisions... But I guess you haven't seen anything on that because you're too busy listening to what Obama says...

Control population? Have you seen how much unused land there is in the world? Have you seen that America only has roughly 350 million people? Control our population? Perhaps you should sign up first to be on the list to CONTROL the population since you seem to promote it...

Ignorant fool..

Let me be the first to tell you the secret....

YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE IN PART OF THE CLUB BUDDY!!!

People like to take ownership in something because they have nothing and think that they're going to be part of something to control the lives of others. This is going to completely turn this country into a 3rd world country while China and India (where all of our industry has been moved to) will not be part of it...

I was being too harsh in my statements...

Last Edited by Question EVERYTHING on 06/26/2013 02:57 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41292121
Australia
06/26/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't give up to much hope they have tried to tax air here, but the ones who have tried it are about to be thrown out lmao
You guys will kick these Communists out eventually the rise of the communist never lasts it is in their Nature to make everyone hate them.
Traveler In The Matrix

United States
06/26/2013 03:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump

And I still contend that if this was legit, scientists would not have got caught 3 times falsifing data to support carbon taxes/global warming. This is just more proof to me that Oblamer is a frontman puppet for the OZ behind the curtain...

The Doomed American

User ID: 30438632
United States
06/26/2013 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the start of the upcoming unrest their preparing for if energy costs go up 4x the majority of Americans will Not be able to afford it not to mention 4x on food prices too.
The Doomed American
bornatexan
User ID: 2197742
United States
06/26/2013 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
According to the artic research people and a ton of scientist we really are on a desperate time table regarding Earth especially concerning Methane gas.

On this subject that so few know anything about due to lack of media...hmmm...I had a dream. Several months back while reading about EMP boms and then learning all about it and also bout that time I stumbled on chem trails, climate change and finally The Artic Methane Group. SO hete is where my dteam happens...the bits and pieces I remember.
The News was on TV was giving important message saying an EMP was coming. They said East Coast and I remember some states names Georgua, Michigan and other areas around the world later. It did not make sense to be in the dream but I suddenly somehow knew it was no accident so started preparing and then woke up.
I have thought of that dream a lot.

My gut says abd my mind says....if earth's climate change is becoming ominous and we must make changes fast which areas of the earth and which people are going to be the first if any to give in and make a dradtic expensive change. Every scientist abd agency involved have been begging everyone. NO ONE WILL WILLINGLY BUT...

What if the dogs tail has been wagged and man- made but called "act of God" natural solar catastrophic event causes power grid destruction and all the pollution instantly stops for say 2 years. :( Or may be a a few EMP bombs are launched from well placed, well planned, and very well monitored and the targets are well thought out. Then of course there is retaliation which is well thought out to include all major huge earth polluters. OR maybe its just from massive selective solar storms!

Well what quicker way to solve a problem. It is expensive either way but one way wipes the slate clean and side effect is decrease population, Obama's Presidential extension, and Martial law.

The benefit: Earth gets time to heal. Speaking of an Act of God...I know he knows everything and he is the universe and I also know our thoughts can change the molecular structure of water and Ai also know the we and the Earth pretty much have the same percentage of water soooo can our thoughts change us?

Sincerely, Bornatexan girl. rose

Well, President Obama has given his speech so that should get some people googling what we googled already.

Arctic Methane Emergency Group shared a link .Jun 11 · "The Arctic is critical to understanding global climate," he said. "Climate change is already happening in the Arctic, faster than its ecosystems can adapt. Looking at the Arctic is like looking at the canary in the coal mine for the entire Earth system." Read more at:  [link to phys.org] Is a sleeping climate giant stirring in the Arctic?

[link to m.facebook.com]

[link to fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net (secure)]

[link to www.icecap.us] [link to ecowatch.com]

rose
Devoted Follower
User ID: 42352889
United States
06/26/2013 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll tell you what...

If you want to heat your home with unicron farts and rainbow juice go fucking right ahead and do that.

Me...I'll stick to natural gas for cooking and cheap coal power plants for my elecricity.

You're too fucking stupid to see you're running towards your own doom...

burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42351111
Romania
06/26/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dems: Global Warming Will Force Women into Prostitution

Several House Democrats are calling on Congress to recognize that climate change is hurting women more than men, and could even drive poor women to “transactional sex” for survival.

With a recent survey declaring that 9 percent of Yale students have accepted money for sex, we need to ask the question, “Is it too late to stop global warming from turning women into prostitutes?” If so, simply cutting carbon emissions might not be enough to help these women cope with the horrors of a warming planet.
[link to www.nationalreview.com]

Obama wants to transform sex traders into carbon traders:

Prostitutes For Carbon Cuts
[link to www.sofreshandsogreen.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36668391
United States
06/26/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pinning this.

I've never seen corruption like this in my lifetime.

Our governments do NOT represent us.

Call your representatives. Call your senators. Tell them how pissed you are! News flash - they don't give a flying FUCK at a donut in the dark about you. They got into the game to make money and to get power. Insider trading? Hell yah! What was that pinned thread yesterday about two worthless Eurozone politicians that checked in for 300 Euros a day to do nothing!

This is our world.

The productive members of society are being shit on day after day. We have no functional government. We pander to the dregs of society who contribute nothing toward the evolution of mankind. We're infiltrated by Islamic militants who receive endless benefits at our expense! We have NO leaders that represent anything that is good and patriotic. Only psychopaths hellbent on getting the most power they possibly can while dancing on the backs of the bruised if I can steal a line from NIN.

Now what the hell do we do?

Anyone have any solutions? Riots? What will it take to make these degenerates listen to us? Is there any hope left? Will any vestige of what is left of humanity go down into the sewers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6983496
Switzerland
06/26/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2902611
Slovakia
06/26/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The president also surprised environmentalists by signalling he would reject a controversial oil pipeline if it was found to “significantly exacerbate” the problem of carbon pollution.

“I refuse to condemn your generation and future generations to a planet that is beyond fixing,” Mr Obama told students at Georgetown University. “As a president, as a father and as an American I’m here to say we need to act.”

Mr Obama first promised a new push on climate change during his inagural address on a freezing morning in January, warning that failing to cut emissions “would betray our children”.

Today, as Washington sweltered in the summer heat, Mr Obama finally laid out the details of his plan, which can be carried out by executive order and therefore do not need Congressional approval.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

And he is essentially right. We need to stop the trashing of this planet (or else the "gods" might trash us... :-(

We need to deindustrialize, and as a next step, fight for releasing those environmentally clean (but suppressed) free-energy technologies.

The fossils from energy production should have disapperared decades ago!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24502903
United States
06/26/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed. This "man" spews up so much Shit that he's going to start losing his color....
 Quoting: WWIII is Upon US

Hahaha that's hilarious!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42354174
United States
06/26/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

There have been warm periods on Earth, and cold
periods. It has NOTHING to do with man.
Today's climate has been relatively constant, but the sun
could change that tomorrow.
So-called "global warming" and "climate change" is a fraud
perpetrated for one reason, and one reason alone,
to raise capital for the New World Order.

Fight it with everything you have.

The Bible says they will ultimately succeed, for a few
years, with global government,
but it will be the most horrendous period of time mankind
has ever seen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17665216
United States
06/26/2013 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barack Obama can barely cut his own hair,anything else he cuts are orders from his masters.He is only a puppet on strings,.geez.........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33230725

m&m's

User ID: 28219729
United States
06/26/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is so FUBAR...people are ill at home and cannot withstand blackouts! the elderly? asthma suffers! people with PICC lines who are not supposed to break a sweat due to risk of severe heart infection.

everything obama touches turns to shit. he has got to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 456550
United States
06/26/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well overdue and welcome to the 21st century America..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36668391
United States
06/26/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
ah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41518311
United States
06/26/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This will suck any industry out of our country that is left and leave it a third world nation...

That is the whole point. That is what that bastard is here for.
Anonymous Coward
Romania
06/26/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The president also surprised environmentalists by signalling he would reject a controversial oil pipeline if it was found to “significantly exacerbate” the problem of carbon pollution.

“I refuse to condemn your generation and future generations to a planet that is beyond fixing,” Mr Obama told students at Georgetown University. “As a president, as a father and as an American I’m here to say we need to act.”

Mr Obama first promised a new push on climate change during his inagural address on a freezing morning in January, warning that failing to cut emissions “would betray our children”.

Today, as Washington sweltered in the summer heat, Mr Obama finally laid out the details of his plan, which can be carried out by executive order and therefore do not need Congressional approval.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

And he is essentially right. We need to stop the trashing of this planet (or else the "gods" might trash us... :-(

We need to deindustrialize, and as a next step, fight for releasing those environmentally clean (but suppressed) free-energy technologies.

The fossils from energy production should have disapperared decades ago!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2902611

Obama was not talking about trashing, but about "climate change". Since you said he is right, can you please tell what is "climate change" in your understanding?
Anonymous Coward
Romania
06/26/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go green bio-fuell campaign: Greedy Africans are starving our cars
[link to www.youtube.com]

Three meals a day or three miles a day?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42344041
United States
06/26/2013 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed. This "man" spews up so much Shit that he's going to start losing his color....
 Quoting: WWIII is Upon US

Bahahaha!!!

GLP