America is FINISHED = Barack Obama to cut emissions in vow to save planet

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10874758
Portugal
06/26/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: America is FINISHED = Barack Obama to cut emissions in vow to save planet
Your uneducated crap makes a lot of sense. America is not part of this planet, it is on the Moon. norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41970859
Norway
06/26/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
none of this will matter if China does not follow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35812316
United States
06/26/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
this will put the final cabash on the US. We can't withstand what Obama will do to our economy if he gets away with this.
It will raise the cost of heating/cooling your homes, business, factories to the breaking point of many people's budgets.
It will raise the cost of anything still produced in the US to the point where nobody will buy it..
It will raise the cost of everything, because every building, (hospitals, pharmaceuticals, industry, schools, government buildings etc etc etc) must be heated and cooled and most of those will be charging the tax payer or the consumer for their heating bills.

If you don't understand the Obama is putting the final nail in the coffin, making sure that the senate and congress have no say in the matter, and that this will turn a loaf of bread into the price of a days wages

you are simply a fool.

This is it, we are done for, most of you will starve, be homeless shortly thereafter, and beg them to take you into a fema camp where you can get a loaf of bread and an apple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42334647
United States
06/26/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
This will suck any industry out of our country that is left and leave it a third world nation...
 Quoting: Question EVERYTHING

In other words, the world will become more polluted because the industries will leave America and resettle in 3rd world countries that have no standards whatsoever on air quality?

If Obama really wanted to do the world a favor, then he would need to declassify all the green technology that has been covered up by our government and the oil industry, under the guise of keeping the U.S. addicted to oil.

Whoever controls a monopoly on energy can control the direction civilization is heading toward.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30438768
Romania
06/26/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Georgetown Climate Center Shows Strong Support from Republicans and Democrats for EPA Action
87 Percent of Americans – Including 78 Percent of Republicans -- Support Action
Only 13 percent of Americans want Congress to prevent the EPA from enforcing regulations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Only 22 percent of Republicans and 6 percent of Democrats want Congress to intervene.
“Polling that we are releasing today shows that Americans want the Administration to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and to take steps to protect future generations from the worst climate change impacts.”
The polling also shows that three in four Americans now say that there is solid evidence that the average temperature has been getting warmer in recent decades, including 61 percent of Republicans.
[link to www.georgetownclimate.org]

"Warmer temperature" is an absolute nonsense! This might be part of Georgetown's new lows in education. Do they hire janitors to teach physics and write articles at Georgetown Climate Center?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
06/26/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is one reason I'm glad I voted for him.
 Quoting: krosty

I feel sorry for people like you because you do not know what you are signing up for... It's the death sentence for the majority of us.

Burning coal till our lungs turn black is a death sentence. Control the population or we'll all die.

What about the dangers of the Nuclear Power Plants.....most of them are old & leaking, which they are not telling you about. Remember Fukushima & all the Rads pouring into the atmosphere from that & the surrounding ocean being poisioned. I don't hear Obama talking about shutting down this dangerous technology.

Although I do agree that coal is a dirty form of energy. Oh & they are working hard every day to control population (Agenda 21) ....through chemtrails, GMO foods, flouride, vaccinations, pesticides, on & on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34884778
United States
06/26/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
In sweeping proposals released after four years of frustrated efforts, Mr Obama ordered new curbs on carbon emissions from power plants and called for America to ready its defences against an already-changing climate.

The president also surprised environmentalists by signalling he would reject a controversial oil pipeline if it was found to “significantly exacerbate” the problem of carbon pollution.

“I refuse to condemn your generation and future generations to a planet that is beyond fixing,” Mr Obama told students at Georgetown University. “As a president, as a father and as an American I’m here to say we need to act.”

Mr Obama first promised a new push on climate change during his inagural address on a freezing morning in January, warning that failing to cut emissions “would betray our children”.

Today, as Washington sweltered in the summer heat, Mr Obama finally laid out the details of his plan, which can be carried out by executive order and therefore do not need Congressional approval.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

we will see...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29442850
United States
06/26/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

yeah, america is finished (in caps, lol) because of emssions laws

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
06/26/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you drive thru Pennsylvania/West Virginia coal country you will see large signs along the highway that say:

"OBAMA no jobs zone"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38703051
United Kingdom
06/26/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
THANK GOD THANK JESUS...HE HAS FINALLY ACTED! ALL OF YOU ARGUING OVER YOUR STUPID FUCKING RELIGIONS CAN GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG. THE EARTH AND THE PLANET ARE THE PRIMARY ISSUES... ALL ELSE IS JUST FOOLISHNESS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38888590

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271524
United States
06/26/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
This will suck any industry out of our country that is left and leave it a third world nation...

Yeah, sure, that;s what the coal industry said about osha regulation setting coal dust standards in mines. They want to posion not just miners but entire populations while making huge profits. You mighrt be a retard if you feel the need to back the coal barons and their greed.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
06/26/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope these obama voters enjoy paying 4 times as much to heat their shitty homes this coming winter.

Idiots...

Please God reset Earth ASAP...

burnit
 Quoting: Devoted Follower 42347145

The problem is most of Obama's supporters do not pay for the fuel which heats their homes, the taxpayer does. Obama's brain-dead supporters do not pay taxes so have no worries about how high taxes are or how they are spent.

Democrap supporters simply don't care because they have no real stake in the success of this country. They just care that the check shows up every month and that they vote every two years for the people who offer the most free stuff.

We who work are the slaves and we are already paying reparations whether we like it or not...

Each time your child needs something and you have to say, "no we can't afford it," thank an Obama supporter. Each time you you have to pay more and more for less and less, thank a democrap and know that your tax dollars are going to parasites who keep voting for democraps to get free stuff that you are paying for...

Now both democraps and repukes are throwing open the borders to bring even more democrap here to keep their power and to further harm the quality of life for Americans.

:ppa 3:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42360222
United States
06/26/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Would betray our children" .... And aborting them isn't?
 Quoting: WWIII is Upon US

And trillions that he has amassed in debt isn't?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30438768
Romania
06/26/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Climate change we can believe in
Yes we can!
[link to thebsreport.files.wordpress.com]

Obama believes windmills will save America's future
[link to thinkprogress.org]

Only Don Quixote could fight Obama's windmills...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271524
United States
06/26/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope these obama voters enjoy paying 4 times as much to heat their shitty homes this coming winter.

Idiots...

burnit

The problem is most of Obama's supporters do not pay for the fuel which heats their homes, the taxpayer does. Obama's brain-dead supporters do not pay taxes so have no worries about how high taxes are or how they are spent.

Democrap supporters simply don't care because they have no real stake in the success of this country. They just care that the check shows up every month and that they vote every two years for the people who offer the most free stuff.

We who work are the slaves and we are already paying reparations whether we like it or not...

Each time your child needs something and you have to say, "no we can't afford it," thank an Obama supporter. Each time you you have to pay more and more for less and less, thank a democrap and know that your tax dollars are going to parasites who keep voting for democraps to get free stuff that you are paying for...

Now both democraps and repukes are throwing open the borders to bring even more democrap here to keep their power and to further harm the quality of life for Americans.

Quoting: davvi

LOL…you're an idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42328139
United States
06/26/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
In sweeping proposals released after four years of frustrated efforts, Mr Obama ordered new curbs on carbon emissions from power plants and called for America to ready its defences against an already-changing climate.

The president also surprised environmentalists by signalling he would reject a controversial oil pipeline if it was found to “significantly exacerbate” the problem of carbon pollution.

“I refuse to condemn your generation and future generations to a planet that is beyond fixing,” Mr Obama told students at Georgetown University. “As a president, as a father and as an American I’m here to say we need to act.”

Mr Obama first promised a new push on climate change during his inagural address on a freezing morning in January, warning that failing to cut emissions “would betray our children”.

Today, as Washington sweltered in the summer heat, Mr Obama finally laid out the details of his plan, which can be carried out by executive order and therefore do not need Congressional approval.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Hydro Carbon Power will soon be a thing of the past.

CriticalThinking

User ID: 9222520
United States
06/26/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idiots...

burnit

Are you sure they will even notice?

They might actually get excited because now HEAP and other assistance programs will only end up paying for MORE of their bills.

And who foots that increase in bills? The taxpayers.

And to complex the issue... what happens when plants have to shut down because of these regulations? Less taxpayers earning money.

Plants shut down and 40+ workers at that site become jobless, coal truckers lose work, coal miners lose work, towns/cities across the nation lose spending power.

So, in my mind, "Obama voters"/supporters will not feel the pinch till the VERY end of this once great nation.

Last Edited by CriticalThinking on 06/26/2013 08:51 AM
Shustah

User ID: 41697775
United States
06/26/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess he didn't get the memo.
[link to www.naturalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42328139
United States
06/26/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wood pellet stoves, no tax on fuel......
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
06/26/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idiots...

burnit

Quoting: davvi

LOL…you're an idiot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1271524

LOL, I take it you voted for him? And you have the gall to call someone else an idiot?

ppa 22
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42360955
Thailand
06/26/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel sorry for people like you because you do not know what you are signing up for... It's the death sentence for the majority of us.

Burning coal till our lungs turn black is a death sentence. Control the population or we'll all die.

I guess that's why they have clean burning coal plants that put out zero carbon emmisions... But I guess you haven't seen anything on that because you're too busy listening to what Obama says...

Sorry, but there is not one operational zero emissions coal plant. There was a Department of Energy pilot project to develop one, but funding was cut in 2008 by DoE during George Bush's administration.
JustThink

User ID: 39410468
United States
06/26/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

he's just talking about cutting down on pollution. you guys hate him so much you even say that THAT is bad. yes, he is a terrible president, but this just doesn't seem pin-worthy. next you will be criticizing how he farts. give it a rest or DO something about it. whining gets you nowhere
Drunkenkungfu

User ID: 42217056
Australia
06/26/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Usa you are to late Australia all ready announced a while ago we are going to save the planet and put in a planet saving carbon tax.5abanana2broccoli
11:11
knine

User ID: 32550764
United States
06/26/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the Georgia guides stones agenda?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37158802
United States
06/26/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Would betray our children" .... And aborting them isn't?

Aborting your children isn't betraying his children.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Usa you are to late Australia all ready announced a while ago we are going to save the planet and put in a planet saving carbon tax.5abanana2broccoli
 Quoting: Drunkenkungfu

Oh thanks, you already saved the planet.

Well jolly good show and all that, so fuck Obama.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

he's just talking about cutting down on pollution. you guys hate him so much you even say that THAT is bad. yes, he is a terrible president, but this just doesn't seem pin-worthy. next you will be criticizing how he farts. give it a rest or DO something about it. whining gets you nowhere
 Quoting: JustThink

He's talking about wiping out the coal plants that (at least until recently) provided over 50% of our electricity in this country. I guess he'll ramp up nukes instead.

So we sell that coal to China, which burns it largely on its east coast, and the flyash wafts across the Pacific and makes acid rain right here in the USA! Obama doesn't want to restrict our coal sales to China at all.

F'ing hypocrite. He just wants to damage USA and is doing everything possible to make it happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42361529
Saudi Arabia
06/26/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
People are saying this since obama won the elections, as far as I see the country still stands !

Everytime people are like "oah that's the end", "my god he will destroy america", I can't see that.

Give the man a break... I wouldn't though ,since his foreign policy is destructive & more wicked than Bush's.

He should be hanged for supporting the FSA, and America WILL BE FINISHED by such policies which might cause WW3, but limiting polluting emissions from plants ?? ? for environmental reasons ??? COME ON !! I hate the bastard but this is a good call.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
People are saying this since obama won the elections, as far as I see the country still stands !

Everytime people are like "oah that's the end", "my god he will destroy america", I can't see that.

Give the man a break... I wouldn't though ,since his foreign policy is destructive & more wicked than Bush's.

He should be hanged for supporting the FSA, and America WILL BE FINISHED by such policies which might cause WW3, but limiting polluting emissions from plants ?? ? for environmental reasons ??? COME ON !! I hate the bastard but this is a good call.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42361529

The worst stuff is set to go in in his second term and beyond. That was to reduce the amount of fraud and miscounting necessary to get him re-selected.

Obamacare is gonna hit soon.

His EO's will hit in the coming years. He never even talked about them in his first term because they are purely damaging to the USA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213727
United States
06/26/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed. This "man" spews up so much Shit that he's going to start losing his color....

lmaoohyeah

I've always said, the only reason his eyes are brown is because hes so full of shit.

If your post holds true - we need to keep watch for his eye color to change ...lol

GLP