Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,449 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 109,570
Pageviews Today: 192,923Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,393
01:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[opinion input] in your opinion, what's the most useless/disregarded/non-important number to the masons/illuminaty/etc?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25063619
Portugal
06/26/2013 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
[opinion input] in your opinion, what's the most useless/disregarded/non-important number to the masons/illuminaty/etc?
im not able to think in a number from 0 to 9 that doesn«t get worshipped or used by them, or even feared by them..

maybe im blind?

what's the anti-number?

Idol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25063619
Portugal
06/26/2013 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: [opinion input] in your opinion, what's the most useless/disregarded/non-important number to the masons/illuminaty/etc?
kinda cool that you don't see any such number eh? i believe there are no "anti" numbers,therefore "all your math belongs to us".. fuck!!!
bumpyoda
Undestroyer
Truth

User ID: 2153952
United States
06/26/2013 06:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: [opinion input] in your opinion, what's the most useless/disregarded/non-important number to the masons/illuminaty/etc?
hmmm interesting question. How about numbers with decimal places? like 3.56 and the like?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Thread: Food Combining Made Easy by Herbert Shelton a progenitor from the Natural Hygienist Movement

"I am a hunter of peace, one who chases the elusive mayfly of love... errr something like that." -Vash the Stampede

GLP