Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 554,605
Pageviews Today: 957,652Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 6,680
11:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So many riots and clashes in so many countries. Did you noticed that?

MaybeTrollingU
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 18166368
Brazil
06/26/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So many riots and clashes in so many countries. Did you noticed that?
I'm seeing several news about clashes in many different countries, if you have some to add, please, be my guest:
- Argentina
- Brazil
- Bulgaria
- Chile
- China
- Egypt
- Lybia(Shoot straight Johnny)
- Turkey(how could I forget that one? Thanks Shoot straight Johnny)

Last Edited by MaybeTrollingU on 06/26/2013 05:31 PM
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 41704970
United Kingdom
06/26/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So many riots and clashes in so many countries. Did you noticed that?
Libya, see pinned thread.
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
MaybeTrollingU  (OP)

Brazil
06/26/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Libya, see pinned thread.
 Quoting: Shoot straight Johnny

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33701212
United States
06/26/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet none here? Or none that make the news? Hmmm...
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 41704970
United Kingdom
06/26/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about Turkey? That still going on as well?
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Ger_reG

User ID: 42352256
Germany
06/26/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess there are far more, Bahrain e.g. is ongoing for a looong time, but there are countrys we don't care about. I think clashes and riots are as old as humans are.

And let me add that the riots in China where a local and long ongoing conflict between two different groups. So they are nothing new.
MaybeTrollingU  (OP)

Brazil
06/26/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess there are far more, Bahrain e.g. is ongoing for a looong time, but there are countrys we don't care about. I think clashes and riots are as old as humans are.

And let me add that the riots in China where a local and long ongoing conflict between two different groups. So they are nothing new.
 Quoting: Ger_reG

Well, even so, a riot is a riot, localized or widespread. The fact is, there are so many at the same time.
Ger_reG

User ID: 42352256
Germany
06/26/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, even so, a riot is a riot, localized or widespread. The fact is, there are so many at the same time.
 Quoting: MaybeTrollingU

Can you show some of this facts? Do you know that 10 years ago there wasn't a period where many riots happend? Don't get me wrong, just want to say that i have also the feeling there are more riots but i can not proof it so it's just a feeling like people have very often (more eq's, more violence, etc than 10 years ago..)
ZEROeffect

User ID: 37585289
Canada
06/26/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
People are getting more and more angry! The internet is bringing people the things that have been under the cover of dark forces.

More people now with true info about equality and how they are being fed a line of bull from the MSM!

MSM just can not cover it up anymore! Too many with eyes to see letting the info out!

We know their tricks and games and we share them with others! Waking people up one by one, until an army of awake people say "I've had enough of your lies" "I know you have hundreds of thousands of shills and distractors on your payroll...but we are wise to that now!" "we are outnumbering you...and you better start getting with the program...OR RUN!"
MaybeTrollingU  (OP)

Brazil
06/26/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: MaybeTrollingU

Can you show some of this facts? Do you know that 10 years ago there wasn't a period where many riots happend? Don't get me wrong, just want to say that i have also the feeling there are more riots but i can not proof it so it's just a feeling like people have very often (more eq's, more violence, etc than 10 years ago..)

No proof, only the feeling, just like you :)
MaybeTrollingU  (OP)

Brazil
06/26/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
People are getting more and more angry! The internet is bringing people the things that have been under the cover of dark forces.

More people now with true info about equality and how they are being fed a line of bull from the MSM!

MSM just can not cover it up anymore! Too many with eyes to see letting the info out!

We know their tricks and games and we share them with others! Waking people up one by one, until an army of awake people say "I've had enough of your lies" "I know you have hundreds of thousands of shills and distractors on your payroll...but we are wise to that now!" "we are outnumbering you...and you better start getting with the program...OR RUN!"
 Quoting: ZEROeffect

Exactly as we are doing here in Brazil!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42384590
United States
06/26/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, people are waking up to all of the corruption in the World and are not happy about what they are finding.

Our "dear" leaders have failed us miserably, enriching themselves at our expense!!!
MaybeTrollingU  (OP)

Brazil
06/26/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, people are waking up to all of the corruption in the World and are not happy about what they are finding.

Our "dear" leaders have failed us miserably, enriching themselves at our expense!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42384590

Lets hope more people stand their ground and revolt against it.

GLP