Obama: US won't send fighter jets to intercept Snowden

The Right Policy

User ID: 31219881
United States
06/27/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama: US won't send fighter jets to intercept Snowden
I think Obama is secretly is happy with all this crap. After all, it makes the USA look weak.
 Quoting: indiandave

I think that and also that he is seriously out of his league. He is better at gay and environment issues where with a stoke of the pen he can make things happen. Having to deal with real world leaders leaves him looking like the schmuck he is...clueless and hopeless. God, I have never been so ashamed of this country.

:fingerear1:
 Quoting: davvi

LOL! 0bama sucks
The Right Policy is Always Conservative

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President." - Vaclav Klaus
Irradiated Fish Dish
User ID: 18234481
Canada
06/27/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You american's are incomprehensibly stupid ass hicks.
I dare you to try intercepting a Russian Aeroflot flight and see what happens.
deaddeaddead3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42394066
United States
Report Abusive Post
deaddeaddead3
 Quoting: Irradiated Fish Dish 18234481

I'd rather just molotov your icebricks.

ohhhh hahahahah. ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42416600
Germany
Report Abusive Post
What is wrong with Obama travelling the 7 seas and calling the shots from abroad?
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

User ID: 543618
United States
06/27/2013 01:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
deaddeaddead3
 Quoting: Irradiated Fish Dish 18234481

Go suck the syrup out of a tree
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41870959
United States
06/27/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Obama is secretly is happy with all this crap. After all, it makes the USA look weak.

I think that and also that he is seriously out of his league. He is better at gay and environment issues where with a stoke of the pen he can make things happen. Having to deal with real world leaders leaves him looking like the schmuck he is...clueless and hopeless. God, I have never been so ashamed of this country.

Me neither, I don't give a damn what Gays do, I don't even give a shit if they get married. The real issue right now is that the Traitor-in-Chief and and his cohorts are trying to deflect from news that our government is rife with corruption. Gotta make those single issue voters happy with handouts. Lord knows theres gonna be a lot more of it when they give all the ILLEGAL Immigrants Amnesty.

Is there a country that still has some degree of integrity and a shred of freedom left besides the US? Some days I just want to get on a boat and go sette a uninhabited island so I can separate myself from this insanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3694399
United States
06/27/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I truly believe them extraditing him will be the final straw that wakes all Americans up to what's going on. He will most likely not get a trial under NDAA and the people will demand his release. You will see riots if they go through with this, it is clear the people do not want him to be punished for being a hero.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42430769
United States
06/27/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know it appears to have gone away..but for those of us who were hassled by the IRS for our beliefs it will never go away. I have a file on my desk that grows larger each day.

This file is full of email from others telling their horror stories, among other important documentation..

But you are right..this BS has conveniently taken the heat off temporarilly.
 Quoting: CuriosityCat1

They tried it out on dispensaries first, before they came for the (I assume more organized) tea party folk

[link to 280ereform.org]

Legitimate medical cannabis businesses want and expect to pay their fair share of taxes. In addition to federal taxes, dispensaries also pay state and/or local taxes. However, the IRS is now using 280E to stop medical cannabis businesses from making standard business deductions, which leaves them with a crushing tax bill they cannot afford. In a growing number of audits, the IRS is leaving dispensaries no recourse but to shut down – or move to the underground economy.

Cannabis folk are the dog that always gets kicked first. They figure we're stoned, so they can practice on us.

They did the same thing with paypal purchases for guns and ammo-first medical cannabis groups were targeted, then gun dealers.

Practice dummy here! If you'd like more files.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
06/27/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is wrong with Obama travelling the 7 seas and calling the shots from abroad?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42416600

I will tell you what's wrong with it. It makes him look like he is out of touch with reality.

It's like "Don't bother me while I am spending the tax payers money for a good time."

He always seems not to be in touch with anything. He's just out for a good time.

If he worked for any corporation in the country his inability to handle problems effectively would have gotten him fired by now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
06/27/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know it appears to have gone away..but for those of us who were hassled by the IRS for our beliefs it will never go away. I have a file on my desk that grows larger each day.

This file is full of email from others telling their horror stories, among other important documentation..

But you are right..this BS has conveniently taken the heat off temporarilly.
 Quoting: CuriosityCat1

They tried it out on dispensaries first, before they came for the (I assume more organized) tea party folk

[link to 280ereform.org]

Legitimate medical cannabis businesses want and expect to pay their fair share of taxes. In addition to federal taxes, dispensaries also pay state and/or local taxes. However, the IRS is now using 280E to stop medical cannabis businesses from making standard business deductions, which leaves them with a crushing tax bill they cannot afford. In a growing number of audits, the IRS is leaving dispensaries no recourse but to shut down – or move to the underground economy.

Cannabis folk are the dog that always gets kicked first. They figure we're stoned, so they can practice on us.

They did the same thing with paypal purchases for guns and ammo-first medical cannabis groups were targeted, then gun dealers.

Practice dummy here! If you'd like more files.
 Quoting: zenobiaphobia

I totally understand. The small business person is being snuffed out. Gibson Guitars is in that same group also. Marxism only works when the people are dependent upon the government.

OBummer's whole job has been to destroy the country, and so far he's done a pretty good job of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24012249
United States
06/27/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Snowden would have never lived long enough to do the interview with the press, if he didn't have extremely damaging material, documents and evidence being held by trusted people who will go public with ALL of it if anything happens to him.

THAT is why he will not be intercepted, droned, suicided, the victim of an accident, etc.

If they can hunt down and eliminate everything and all loose ends, then there is no safe place on the planet for him.

It's a stalemate for now...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25431295

Well, they got to Breitbart....
 Quoting: Eggcellent

Did they really?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What they don't know, can hurt them...

Some people are stronger in "death" than in life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13266874
United States
06/27/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems like all this negative hate just gets worse by the minute..

Just read all the hate posts with so much hate, when shit hits the fan its going to be much worse then ppl think..

A lot of hate and greed going on right now, what a shame...this world looks like its going into distruction.

The thing that gets me is that a lot of ppl hate their own country as if russia or china will give them a special pass if war was to start..
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems like all this negative hate just gets worse by the minute..

Just read all the hate posts with so much hate, when shit hits the fan its going to be much worse then ppl think..

A lot of hate and greed going on right now, what a shame...this world looks like its going into distruction.

The thing that gets me is that a lot of ppl hate their own country as if russia or china will give them a special pass if war was to start..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13266874

Just wait until people make the full turn...

Evil already owns them, they are simply unaware of it... For now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41629932
United States
07/01/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
well we all know what a fat bold face pathological obama is so dont be too close to our hero until the zero is put where he belongs. In prison or the morgue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41629932
United States
07/01/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
liar obama is, i left the key word out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4652836
Australia
07/01/2013 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bammy's hands are tied...he knows it hence the huff and puff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4652836
Australia
07/01/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! 0bama sucks
 Quoting: The Right Policy

My faith in humanity is being restored..thankyou all..

GLP