Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 933,719
Pageviews Today: 1,556,081Threads Today: 631Posts Today: 11,115
03:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!

Sunsee

User ID: 37382757
United States
06/27/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!
The baseball represented a EGG
hwyho
User ID: 41631347
Canada
06/27/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha ha ha.. this was done because someone on the black hawks didnt get the memo that they were supposed to lose the cup
this was done so as to honor someone..
st corbinian's bear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30297199
Canada
06/27/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay.. ughhh
 Quoting: Matrix-V

If you want to get out of the closet, please start a new thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30297199
Canada
06/27/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you think they did this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16178844

Would be interesting to know who did this aswell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24919026
United States
06/27/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
something iz a "Brewer"ing in Chicago "Cub"icle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24919026
United States
06/27/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chicago - check
Baseball - check
Symbols - check
Witchcraft - check

i think we found our culprit
[link to wgntv.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26890237

Dagaf about the culprit I want the motive
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42443530

this is blatantly in the headline

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31754688
Canada
06/28/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
First off, all those symbols are magic sigils. Secondly, i think they were doing a ritual and charging the spell with energy during that airing. My feeling is something wicked happens in chicago involving a nuke. That my feeling. Ill winds that damage dna are what im getting. Radiation etc plz be safe everyone i pray im wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
06/28/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

:wow:

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?

Also, EXPECT US had a strange warning about a baseball stadium...@ :56?!

:51913-expectus:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42334647

Did anyone get total amount of symbols?

I see 46 or 47 hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40471759

If this has anything to do with 'Expect Us', the timeline from their date May 19th to JULY 4th is 46 DAYS...same as the number of symbols... blink!!

:colorbump::colorbump::colorbump:
mfc

User ID: 42455741
United Kingdom
06/28/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw it live in a bar!! It is freakin real!! Now, I am more concerned with what is going on in the background, than the foreground!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41600684

I saw a clearer video of it, the background is a very slow motion 3D animated baseball, the blobs are slow moving dirt. in the 'air' around the baseball.

Last Edited by mfc on 06/28/2013 10:21 AM
mfc
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
06/28/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The symbols are clipart file from the publisher Architecteur

[link to www.shutterstock.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7667282
United States
06/28/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42455741

This subject has already been dealt with MULTIPLE times. It doesn't matter where they from, it matters where they were shown. The language of the symbols remains the same. Also, the pictures have been altered.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
06/28/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

This subject has already been dealt with MULTIPLE times. It doesn't matter where they from, it matters where they were shown. The language of the symbols remains the same. Also, the pictures have been altered.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

the have not changed anything, it is an earlier version of the same clipart (without additions). Search for 'occult symbols' on google and the used version comes up, about the 7th image in. Also one of the presenters blogged about it two days ago, including the watermarked image in the post.

It seems to have been a ill formed attempt at a good luck charm.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42463997
Estonia
06/28/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all I was talking about the Flamel crucified serpent, but you are talking about the serpent on a T and it is even shown on your link that it is not a cross. The Hermes association is the pharmaceutical symbol what you are talking about. I am talking about the biggest symbol in that video and it is the Flamel and it is from 15. century.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

Sigh, we are talking about the same image dear, did you even read what I copy & pasted from the wiki answers page? It's describing the same symbology - a crucified snake on a cross, it even mentions the flamel and provides the alchemical meaning for you. Did you completely overlook the 2nd paragraph or have you been:

bonghit

Nicolas Flamel did not invent the snake/serpent on a cross symbology. So how are you concluding an alchemist is mocking Jesus and christianity when that same symbology was utilized to represent 'healing'/purification and linked to the Roman God Mercury & Greek God Hermes? Google image search those two Gods, notice the depiction of the wings? See the wings at the top of the symbol?

The crown:
A crown is the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn by a monarch or by a deity, for whom the crown traditionally represents power, legitimacy, victory, triumph, honour, and glory, as well as immortality, righteousness, and resurrection

If you read a little bit about Flamel you can connect the dots and see that this symbology he utilized would ultimately represent purification and spiritual rebirth/resurrection. Transmutation (to change from one nature to another). Enlightenment.

"He knew that man attains immortality only through the victory of spirit over matter, by essential purification, by the transmutation of the human into the divine."
[link to www.crystalinks.com]

It carries esoteric meaning, it's not mocking anyone's religion/faith.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Are you seriously that retarded? It described the symbol of Hermes and it's not a snake on the cross, Google it.
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
This is Hermes symbol and yes, on your link it talked about Hermes, but it's NOT a cross. The Flamel invented the cross with a snake shaping a question mark.
[link to images2.wikia.nocookie.net]
This is Flamel symbol that he created. Two totally different symbols.
You're not making any sense.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
CJStryker

User ID: 31119468
United States
06/28/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

wow

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?

Also, EXPECT US had a strange warning about a baseball stadium...@ :56?!

:51913-expectus:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42334647

Did anyone get total amount of symbols?

I see 46 or 47 hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40471759

If this has anything to do with 'Expect Us', the timeline from their date May 19th to JULY 4th is 46 DAYS...same as the number of symbols... blink!!

colorbumpcolorbumpcolorbump

damnedhuge
Nostradamus Century 1: Quatrain 50
From the water trinity will be born,
One who will make Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule, and power increase,
By land and sea to the East by storm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/29/2013 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you seriously that retarded? It described the symbol of Hermes and it's not a snake on the cross, Google it.
This is Hermes symbol and yes, on your link it talked about Hermes, but it's NOT a cross. The Flamel invented the cross with a snake shaping a question mark.

Oh FFS, the snake, the cross, the wings, the crown are all part of the SAME SYMBOL used by Flamel. He did not invent the wings, the crown, or the snake & cross symbology but he created a symbol that combined them all together. Why is this so difficult to acknowledge???

YOU were the one who claimed that it was a symbol designed to 'mock Jesus & christianity' and you have repeatedly ignored the information I provided you with to show that your claim is a false one.

I already provided you with a link explaining the alchemical meaning of the symbol and you insist on disregarding it due to your stubbornness. Here is another link that illustrates that your assumption is incorrect:

[link to fma.wikia.com]

In Alchemy, the Flamel represents the 'fixing of the volatile', a vital step in the alchemical opus process, relating to the making of the mercury's elixir and of curative processes.

It was created by a FRENCH ALCHEMIST... Not the illuminati, not by christian-haters, but an ALCHEMIST symbolizing the transmutation process....

[link to www.alchemylab.com]

Nicolas Flamel had acquired some knowledge of the Hermetic art. The ancient alchemy of the Egyptians and the Greeks that flourished among the Arabs had, thanks to them, penetrated to Christian countries. Nicolas Flamel did not, of course, regard alchemy as a mere vulgar search for the means of making gold. For every exalted mind the finding of the Philosopher's Stone was the finding of the essential secret of Nature, the secret of her unity and her laws, the possession of perfect wisdom. Flamel dreamed of sharing in this wisdom.

It has literally NOTHING to do with christianity. The symbol was designed to convey ESOTERIC meaning but you are free to keep on subscribing to your false claim if it floats your boat.

peace
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42463997
Estonia
06/29/2013 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh FFS, the snake, the cross, the wings, the crown are all part of the SAME SYMBOL used by Flamel.

YOU were the one who claimed that it was a symbol designed to 'mock Jesus & Christianity' and you have repeatedly ignored the information I provided you with to show that your claim is a false one.

I gave you a link explaining the alchemical meaning of the symbol and you insist on ignoring it due to your stubbornness. Here is another link that illustrates that your assumption is incorrect:

[link to fma.wikia.com]

In Alchemy, the Flamel represents the 'fixing of the volatile', a vital step in the alchemical opus process, relating to the making of the mercury's elixir and of curative processes.

It was created by a FRENCH ALCHEMIST... Not the illuminati, not by christian-haters, but an ALCHEMIST symbolizing the transmutation process....

[link to www.alchemylab.com]

Nicolas Flamel had acquired some knowledge of the Hermetic art. The ancient alchemy of the Egyptians and the Greeks that flourished among the Arabs had, thanks to them, penetrated to Christian countries. Nicolas Flamel did not, of course, regard alchemy as a mere vulgar search for the means of making gold. For every exalted mind the finding of the Philosopher's Stone was the finding of the essential secret of Nature, the secret of her unity and her laws, the possession of perfect wisdom. Flamel dreamed of sharing in this wisdom.

The symbol has ESOTERIC meaning but keep subscribing to your false assumption and the delusions of persecution if it floats your boat.

peace

huffy
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

lame

Alchemy is very tied with occult. From a Christian perspective it's utter blasphemy, cause serpent represents Satan. Showing that serpent is crucified and forms question mark is from my perspective blasphemous.

yeah, believe those occultists. Like I said already, occult means hidden. Before Jesus, there wasn't such symbolism. For them snake is a savior, giving them knowledge, for Christian he is Satan, who tempted us and lied. If you are into occult, good for you, play with your magic. But for me, it is just wrong and insulting my faith.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
oswaldkovsky

User ID: 12262596
United States
06/29/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
what's really bizarre to me is that that is the EXACT image I was using for a project I was working on for school (i'm an art student.) I made a sort of mandala which I incorporated a lot of occult symbols into, did a search on google for occult symbols to find more I could add into it and that was one of the first and most prevalent images to pop up.

kinda made the whole thing extra mind-blowing for me, seeing as how I was looking at that exact image for like a week straight.

damned
1963 Moving Target Champion

I am only a patsy...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/29/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
lame

Alchemy is very tied with occult. From a Christian perspective it's utter blasphemy, cause serpent represents Satan. Showing that serpent is crucified and forms question mark is from my perspective blasphemous.

yeah, believe those occultists. Like I said already, occult means hidden. Before Jesus, there wasn't such symbolism. For them snake is a savior, giving them knowledge, for Christian he is Satan, who tempted us and lied. If you are into occult, good for you, play with your magic. But for me, it is just wrong and insulting my faith.

Why is it so difficult for you to just admit you were incorrect when it's clearly been established that you are?

The more you make claims the more you are revealing that you are uninformed about what you're speaking of. The serpent/snake symbology was used in ancient cultures long before men invented the mythological 'satan' character so for you to claim that all snake/serpent symbolism represents 'satan' (he didn't even exist at the time) means you are not informed about the history of past cultures and human civilization.

Have you seen this before?

The Ouroboros often symbolize self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end

First appeared in the 14th century BC. Did Jesus live in the 14th century BC? Yet snake/serpent symbolism was being used in ancient Egypt in the tomb of Tutankhamen. So you made another incorrect claim.

The 4th-century AD Latin commentator Servius was aware of the Egyptian use of the symbol, noting that the image of a snake biting its tail represents the cyclical nature of the year.[5]
----------------------

And no, I'm not into the 'occult' whatsoever. My actual interest is in studying the nature of consciousness and human psychology/sociology. But I'm also a strong advocate of finding the truth about things and when I see someone making false/incorrect claims I'm going to speak up in an effort to direct them to the truth of the matter. Whether you decide to be receptive of that information when people share it with you - that's your call.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24410859
United States
06/29/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting collection of symbols, 5*, OP.

Prank, message, or however one sees it, symbols bypass a good deal of verbal communication and link up with most on a deeper psychological level, IMO. What those symbols represent to an individual will induce emotion, positive, negative, or neutral. There's no disagreeing what the symbols look like, but many will disagree as to their meaning. I think for many though there is an emotional response/energy induced. How much emotional energy was unlocked in people just by viewing it? What is the purpose, or is there none? Those are the questions I am thinking about.

peace
Papakrok

User ID: 42520393
United States
06/29/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!! BIZARRE "coded message" appeared during a MLB game on live tv FULL of Illuminati/esoteric imagery. The veil is being lifted.

[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: WOW! Blatant much??? 7667282

[link to www.tumblr.com]

Word is that it's a page of tattoo patterns. Here's a tumblr link to it and more. I'm not getting an authentic occult vibe, just somebody screwing around at the station most likely. They are just symbols. Symbols are tools.

In the occult theology, symbols hold only as much powere as they are given. If it elicits a response from you, it is a viable tool for shifting your paradigm and, consequently, your thought processes.

It doesn't hold energy unless you allow it to. Chaotes understand this and are adept at using your symbols to modify your thoughts and behavior. If a pentacle freaks you out, a pentacle will be used to create a response. Same with any of the symbols on that page. They are just marks on paper until you assign meaning to them.

If you have strong emotion centered around a picture of PAC man, for example, the image can be used to elicit an emotional response and can be directed to a specific, desired outcome. It is science and behavioralism, frankly. Less magic, more behavior mod. Basic Skinnerism.

True Chaotes will not adhere to dogmatic form, but will use existing cultural symbols and forms to shift and mold perception. Don't fall for it. Satan isn't coming for you. Tptb are masters at finding your hot button and mashing it. Hey are masters at dividing and conquering.

If satan freaks you out, images associated with traditional satanism will be used to invoke feelings of fear and panic. Atheists and agnostics would be jolted, equally, by visions of a fundamental Christian state, or a Muslim based law and order regime. Scary shit. The fear is the vehicle for change. Te symbols don't matter to them.

There are occult groups and solitary Chaotes working against them using these symbols to unite and strengthen humanity as well. Te symbols of Christianity are being used, by them, to elicit the same response in other non-Christian cultures. Be aware of they. The symbols don't hold power. The cultural constructs surrounding the symbols do.

One mans star is another mans pentacle. It's all perception.

It's hard to determine the source or the agenda of this particular incident, but it does not appear to be from the establishment. They like to hide things in plain sight, not post it blatantly.
"Maybe evolution toward a singularity of consciousness will of necessity involve the growing of thicker skin…"

Rich Oliver
Papakrok

United States
06/29/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!! BIZARRE "coded message" appeared during a MLB game on live tv FULL of Illuminati/esoteric imagery. The veil is being lifted.

[link to youtu.be]

[link to www.tumblr.com]

Word is that it's a page of tattoo patterns. Here's a tumblr link to it and more. I'm not getting an authentic occult vibe, just somebody screwing around at the station most likely. They are just symbols. Symbols are tools.

In the occult theology, symbols hold only as much powere as they are given. If it elicits a response from you, it is a viable tool for shifting your paradigm and, consequently, your thought processes.

It doesn't hold energy unless you allow it to. Chaotes understand this and are adept at using your symbols to modify your thoughts and behavior. If a pentacle freaks you out, a pentacle will be used to create a response. Same with any of the symbols on that page. They are just marks on paper until you assign meaning to them.

If you have strong emotion centered around a picture of PAC man, for example, the image can be used to elicit an emotional response and can be directed to a specific, desired outcome. It is science and behavioralism, frankly. Less magic, more behavior mod. Basic Skinnerism.

True Chaotes will not adhere to dogmatic form, but will use existing cultural symbols and forms to shift and mold perception. Don't fall for it. Satan isn't coming for you. Tptb are masters at finding your hot button and mashing it. Hey are masters at dividing and conquering.

If satan freaks you out, images associated with traditional satanism will be used to invoke feelings of fear and panic. Atheists and agnostics would be jolted, equally, by visions of a fundamental Christian state, or a Muslim based law and order regime. Scary shit. The fear is the vehicle for change. Te symbols don't matter to them.

There are occult groups and solitary Chaotes working against them using these symbols to unite and strengthen humanity as well. Te symbols of Christianity are being used, by them, to elicit the same response in other non-Christian cultures. Be aware of they. The symbols don't hold power. The cultural constructs surrounding the symbols do.

It's hard to determine the source or the agenda of this particular incident, but it does not appear to be from the establishment. They like to hide things in plain sight, not post it blatantly.
 Quoting: Papakrok

That said, I have yet to see, or even meet, any organized group of occultists bent on the destruction of humanity. Occultists are notoriously resistant to structure, they can't really even agree on the basics let alone pool their resources and focus on a common goal. Modern Occult theology is so incredibly subjective that it is pretty hard to find two practitioners that have even the basic tennents in common. Some are purists, some are advocates of fluidity and adaptation.

Drop into any occult forum and you will see what I mean. We can't agree on the color of shit.

I don't think tptb are true occultists, in that sense. I believe they use the symbols of any given culture against that culture to get the desired response. A Christian nation is reactive to satanism, so they use its symbols her in the West.

I do not believe they actually believe. It's a tool for them, different tools for different cultures and sub cultures.
"Maybe evolution toward a singularity of consciousness will of necessity involve the growing of thicker skin…"

Rich Oliver
Papakrok

United States
06/29/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

[link to www.tumblr.com]

That said, I have yet to see, or even meet, any organized group of occultists bent on the destruction of humanity. Occultists are notoriously resistant to structure, they can't really even agree on the basics let alone pool their resources and focus on a common goal. Modern Occult theology is so incredibly subjective that it is pretty hard to find two practitioners that have even the basic tennents in common. Some are purists, some are advocates of fluidity and adaptation.

Drop into any occult forum and you will see what I mean. We can't agree on the color of shit.

I don't think tptb are true occultists, in that sense. I believe they use the symbols of any given culture against that culture to get the desired response. A Christian nation is reactive to satanism, so they use its symbols her in the West.

I do not believe they actually believe. It's a tool for them, different tools for different cultures and sub cultures.

It's looking like a couple of sports fans decided to try and cast a spell for their team to win. They found a scary looking clip art page and made up a quick ceremony. Kinda funny, actually.

Rich Oliver
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
06/29/2013 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's looking like a couple of sports fans decided to try and cast a spell for their team to win. They found a scary looking clip art page and made up a quick ceremony. Kinda funny, actually.

I am pretty sure it was the presenters, one of them even blogged about it 2 days before, including the (still watermarked from the publishers clipart site) image in the blog post.

good idea tho, I wonder if the illuminati pulled off any atrocious acts in the last couple of days? none of us would have noticed because we are all here arguing about a clipart file, what a superb act of misdirection.
JesusChrist

User ID: 15731848
United States
06/29/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am pretty sure it was the presenters, one of them even blogged about it 2 days before, including the (still watermarked from the publishers clipart site) image in the blog post.

good idea tho, I wonder if the illuminati pulled off any atrocious acts in the last couple of days? none of us would have noticed because we are all here arguing about a clipart file, what a superb act of misdirection.

^This^ Divide and Conquer. And we have been conquered thus far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25066813
United States
06/30/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't agree with that guy entirely but it's a good find.

There are two keys that I believe is from Catholic Church also the cup with iron cross, that iron cross is first seen in Sumeria and is occult symbol, also Satanic pentagram, I don't know why he didn't comment on the biggest symbol that was the cross with snake forming and question mark on it. I believe it is the symbol that shows a serpent, devil, that is taken throne of Jesus and to question him. I'm not saying that I agree with symbols, but this is what I understood from it.

the two keys are the greater and lesser keys of solomon, or the keys to the kingdom, which are rituals in reality.

it shows the satanic (left) branches and the luciferian (right) branches and how they have their equal organisations. e.g. masons and communism. Ties into the checkerboard pattern, dark and light, earth and heaven mix. etc
 Quoting: PallasAthene

The keys represent the Vatican papacy.
 Quoting: Widespread Panic

But do you know what the keys actually represent? They're not just keys there for no great reason.

putin

The Keys of Solomon is are books.

Book I. It contains conjurations, invocations and curses to summon and constrain spirits of the dead and demons, forcing them to do the operator's will. It also describes how to find stolen items, become invisible, gain favor and love, and so on.

Book II describes various purifications which the operator (termed "exorcist") should undergo, how they should clothe themselves, how the magical implements used in their operations should be constructed, and what animal sacrifices should be made to the spirits.

The Lesser Key of Solomon or Clavicula Salomonis (the Clavis Salomonis, or Key of Solomon is an earlier book on the subject), is an anonymous 17th-century grimoire, and one of the most popular books of demonology. It has also long been widely known as theLemegeton.

The first section, called Ars Goetia, contains descriptions of the seventy-two demons that Solomon is said to have evoked and confined in a brass vessel sealed by magic symbols, and that he obliged to work for him. It gives instructions on constructing a similar brass vessel, and using the proper magic formulae to safely call up those demons.
PallasAthene

User ID: 42333522
United Kingdom
06/30/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

the two keys are the greater and lesser keys of solomon, or the keys to the kingdom, which are rituals in reality.

it shows the satanic (left) branches and the luciferian (right) branches and how they have their equal organisations. e.g. masons and communism. Ties into the checkerboard pattern, dark and light, earth and heaven mix. etc

The keys represent the Vatican papacy.
 Quoting: Widespread Panic

But do you know what the keys actually represent? They're not just keys there for no great reason.

putin

The Keys of Solomon is are books.

Book I. It contains conjurations, invocations and curses to summon and constrain spirits of the dead and demons, forcing them to do the operator's will. It also describes how to find stolen items, become invisible, gain favor and love, and so on.

Book II describes various purifications which the operator (termed "exorcist") should undergo, how they should clothe themselves, how the magical implements used in their operations should be constructed, and what animal sacrifices should be made to the spirits.

The Lesser Key of Solomon or Clavicula Salomonis (the Clavis Salomonis, or Key of Solomon is an earlier book on the subject), is an anonymous 17th-century grimoire, and one of the most popular books of demonology. It has also long been widely known as theLemegeton.

The first section, called Ars Goetia, contains descriptions of the seventy-two demons that Solomon is said to have evoked and confined in a brass vessel sealed by magic symbols, and that he obliged to work for him. It gives instructions on constructing a similar brass vessel, and using the proper magic formulae to safely call up those demons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25066813

Yep. And they are also star maps...

GLP