Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,035,909
Pageviews Today: 1,892,660Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 13,930
06:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!

PallasAthene

User ID: 42333522
United Kingdom
06/27/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!
Stay far away from the blackhawks parade,, just sayin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19716744

interesting!!
Matrix-V

User ID: 32905635
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Gay.. ughhh
Widespread Panic

User ID: 42336598
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't agree with that guy entirely but it's a good find.

There are two keys that I believe is from Catholic Church also the cup with iron cross, that iron cross is first seen in Sumeria and is occult symbol, also Satanic pentagram, I don't know why he didn't comment on the biggest symbol that was the cross with snake forming and question mark on it. I believe it is the symbol that shows a serpent, devil, that is taken throne of Jesus and to question him. I'm not saying that I agree with symbols, but this is what I understood from it.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

the two keys are the greater and lesser keys of solomon, or the keys to the kingdom, which are rituals in reality.

it shows the satanic (left) branches and the luciferian (right) branches and how they have their equal organisations. e.g. masons and communism. Ties into the checkerboard pattern, dark and light, earth and heaven mix. etc
 Quoting: PallasAthene

The keys represent the Vatican papacy.
"Big wooly mammoth gonna wear my coat in the middle of the summertime"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24633450
United States
Report Abusive Post
Signs and symbols rule the world!

:tetragrammaton:

Tetragrammaton - The four letter word YHWH

This is a symbol for the heavenly fathers name!

Would you call it evil?
 Quoting: CJStryker

No, it has nothing to do with God. It's star of Solomon, not David. When Jews were persecuted these hexagrams were put on them to curse them. It is highly occult sign. When Israel got their flag with Hexagram many real Jews protested against it. This flag shows in reality that they are cursed. If you read any NWO literature like Alice Bailey or Helena Blavatsky, then you will understand how much they hate Jews and thing they are dirt.
I'll give you one example how satanic this symbol is. Druids in their time went trick or treating, like now people do at Halloween. People had to leave something to Druids or they would be cursed (tricked)or kidnapped for human sacrifice. If a person didn't leave them nothing at his door, druids would draw hexagram in a circle and put a curse on this person. At night this person died of heart attack cause what he saw was so horrifying. I'm not gonna talk more about it, but I recommend you do a little research on hexagram.

Totally true. Hindus use this symbol, it's found in the Vedic texts. I think this symbol has something to do with the time the jews spent in Babylon too. They picked up the worship of false gods there too. This symbol if tilted a certain number of degrees well look it up, but Crowley and Anton LaVey and all those idiots used it a lot too.

The Star of David as you rightly say is nothing to do with this symbol at all. Star of David has six points, this is a hexagram, too different things. I think this symbol could be something to do with the mark of Cain/Anti christ, no joke.

Six triangles on the outside
Six sided shape in the middle
Six points to the overall shape

6 6 6

Lol you guys are paranoid. It is the symbol of male and female, creation, also the symbol of the spiritual meeting the material.
Widespread Panic

United States
06/27/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The baseball in the background moves slightly likes in floated in liquid? A drowned planet represented here?
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/27/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are two keys that I believe is from Catholic Church also the cup with iron cross, that iron cross is first seen in Sumeria and is occult symbol, also Satanic pentagram, I don't know why he didn't comment on the biggest symbol that was the cross with snake forming and question mark on it. I believe it is the symbol that shows a serpent, devil, that is taken throne of Jesus and to question him. I'm not saying that I agree with symbols, but this is what I understood from it.

the two keys are the greater and lesser keys of solomon, or the keys to the kingdom, which are rituals in reality.

it shows the satanic (left) branches and the luciferian (right) branches and how they have their equal organisations. e.g. masons and communism. Ties into the checkerboard pattern, dark and light, earth and heaven mix. etc

Quoting: Widespread Panic

But do you know what the keys actually represent? They're not just keys there for no great reason.

putin
told ya

User ID: 42319404
Belgium
06/27/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
generic tattoo flash page

cameraman was probably using it to get a good focus

lots of small lines

no more that that methinks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24470597

Yep. Exactly this.

I used to work as a cameraman on live shoots and we'd use things like this all the time. Zoom in, focus, zoom out.

The person at "fault" would be the director or switch operator switching to this shot while someone was focusing.

Seriously, it's a Cubs game. I know it's not as fun, but this is 99% the reality of the situation. Nothing sinister.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38107499

Lol, what a crock! You're a liar. I'm a cinematographer (for real). You NEVER white balance on something like that. Come on man. Shill alert, for real!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26239189

think the camera man is a good joker, or thought , if something happens, i will be the prophetic hero afterwards :-)
Widespread Panic

United States
06/27/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Widespread Panic

But do you know what the keys actually represent? They're not just keys there for no great reason.

putin

Yes. I was merely stating the Vatican currently holds ownership of that symbol. And for good reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38107499
United States
06/27/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

lots of small lines

Yep. Exactly this.

I used to work as a cameraman on live shoots and we'd use things like this all the time. Zoom in, focus, zoom out.

The person at "fault" would be the director or switch operator switching to this shot while someone was focusing.

Seriously, it's a Cubs game. I know it's not as fun, but this is 99% the reality of the situation. Nothing sinister.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38107499

Lol, what a crock! You're a liar. I'm a cinematographer (for real). You NEVER white balance on something like that. Come on man. Shill alert, for real!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26239189

Who said anything about white balance? Now I doubt you are a cinematographer or videographer, because if you were... you'd know the difference between a Focus Chart and White Balancing.

And I'm about the furthest thing from a shill or sheep there is.
duFontaine.

User ID: 29412599
United States
06/27/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
on the screen behind the image, it looked like a giant baseball, but that stuff flying around (looks like "dirt") is that symbolic of asteroids or ufos? Do you see what I'm talking about? What do you think it means?

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40051142

And it looked like the baseball had "eyelashes". Weird. My theory....I wonder if designs like this are being embedded within the broadcasts...??? Not sure what purpose it would serve though.
 Quoting: salty1

I think the person in charge of imbedding these images within the flicker rate either fucked up or is trying to expose it.

"Modern mind control is both technological and psychological. Tests show that simply by exposing the methods of mind control, the effects can be reduced or eliminated, at least for mind control advertising and propaganda."

9. Television, Computer, and “flicker rate”– It’s bad enough that what is “programmed” on your TV (accessed via remote “control”) is engineered; it is all made easier by literally lulling you to sleep, making it a psycho-social weapon. Flicker rate tests show that alpha brain waves are altered, producing a type of hypnosis — which doesn’t portend well for the latest revelation that lights can transmit coded Internet data by “flickering faster than the eye can see.” The computer’s flicker rate is less, but through video games, social networks, and a basic structure which overloads the brain with information, the rapid pace of modern communication induces an ADHD state. [link to info.themicroeffect.com]
"Accept now that all you have seen from the day of your birth on the surface of the earth, to the present, are wonderful only because the finite mind of man is confused with fragments of evidence, that, from whatever direction we meet them, spring from an unreachable infinity."

"There was a man who could create what could not be imagined. A temple so great you questioned if it was built with human hands. A man who built an idea into the greatest force the world has ever known. A world built from a single word. I care not for the folly of man but for the end of human contention."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9380226
United States
06/27/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG........This is some of the best evidence I've seen. Something big coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36655122

Ofcourse, something big is coming. Its the Apocalypse i.e. Revelation of the true nature of reality. But they are gonna cause confusion during this time of revealing that will keep people focused on the geo-political agendas instead of keying into the cosmic events happening.

Snowden and the new supreme court ruling on gay marriage is all part of that agenda. If you like I will explain.

As you can see, if this forum is a cross section of the awake masses, then it is a sad day for humanity.

Thread: The NWO Agenda, Terror Related Incidents and An Imminent Global Transformation

Many are just feeding on the tits of the propaganda being spewed by the MSM.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Exactly; they're showing how far and wide the infiltration/corruption of mankind has gone. They aren't aliens abducting people; they're fallen angels manipulating the qualitites out of mankind that they're jealous of and hate us for; emotions, empathy, compassion, morality. Do you ever wonder why there is poision in everything? Why there are so many people that are capable of say cutting someones head off and use at as a football like today? They have no conscience. They are basically zombies in human bodies. They make it to places of power and use "medicine" and what ever techniques they can get away with to promote Satans agenda; steal kill and destroy.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/27/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not exactly the same image, look again. Here come the thread killers. If these symbols have meaning on a deeper level, it doesn't matter where they are from. It matters where they show up. And a MLB baseball game is suspect, to say the least.

Atheist thread killers have arrived, as usual...s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

Because anyone who doesn't automatically agree with the proposed assumptions and fall in line with the 'group think' is obviously a God-hating 'thread killer' shill on a mission to spoil the fun and hide the truth, right?

Yeah I'm sure it's far more likely that the 'illuminati' have gotten so lazy and blatant that they conspired to flash a tattoo spreadsheet of their symbols during an MLB broadcast and stray from their usual M.O. of cleverly embedding their symbology in media & movies.

:sarcasm1:

What purpose does this serve? It wasn't subliminal. It wasn't well orchestrated. It was sloppy.

How do you know this was not an external override of the broadcast by a 3rd party looking to create a minor internet buzz and have fun with the conspiracy theorists who would be salivating at the sight of something like this? Or someone trying to expose these symbols to spread awareness? How do you know it wasn't some young college intern in the control room fucking up the broadcast for his own amusement? No sense in asking these questions right?

If it's what you suggest it is, then this is the biggest piss-poor attempt at sending a message that ever could have been conceived and whoever came up with the idea deserves a kick in the nuts and to be excommunicated from 'Team Illuminati' for such an uncreative and unoriginal idea.

1doh1
Ohwell

User ID: 42149975
United Kingdom
06/27/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG........This is some of the best evidence I've seen. Something big coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36655122

Ofcourse, something big is coming. Its the Apocalypse i.e. Revelation of the true nature of reality. But they are gonna cause confusion during this time of revealing that will keep people focused on the geo-political agendas instead of keying into the cosmic events happening.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Please can you describe this "Cosmic events" or you are talking about other bullshit like Ascension, New portals, Galactic Federation from december 2012?? I am afraid you have no ideea what is really going on now on your planet.
 Quoting: Atpharael

No! I'd be happy to help but seems you already have some preconceived ideas. If you do really wish to expand your mind as to what is going on, ponder on this. These words, aren't mine but that of David Rockefeller's......

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long... We are on the verge of a GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION and all that we need is the right major crisis and the world will accept the New World Order".

There is so much you need to think about and bring to bear to understand what is going on. Nobody can do this for you but only you. Its your destiny at stake here and ultimately your choice what you want to believe in and the path you wish to follow. More importantly, you have to ask yourself a lot of questions.....

I have made many threads that could help you expand your mind if you wish to.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 06/27/2013 04:53 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 398788
United States
06/27/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS STUPID ^^^^
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
06/27/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Signs and symbols rule the world!

tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton - The four letter word YHWH

This is a symbol for the heavenly fathers name!

Would you call it evil?
 Quoting: CJStryker

No, it has nothing to do with God. It's star of Solomon, not David. When Jews were persecuted these hexagrams were put on them to curse them. It is highly occult sign. When Israel got their flag with Hexagram many real Jews protested against it. This flag shows in reality that they are cursed. If you read any NWO literature like Alice Bailey or Helena Blavatsky, then you will understand how much they hate Jews and thing they are dirt.
I'll give you one example how satanic this symbol is. Druids in their time went trick or treating, like now people do at Halloween. People had to leave something to Druids or they would be cursed (tricked)or kidnapped for human sacrifice. If a person didn't leave them nothing at his door, druids would draw hexagram in a circle and put a curse on this person. At night this person died of heart attack cause what he saw was so horrifying. I'm not gonna talk more about it, but I recommend you do a little research on hexagram.

Totally true. Hindus use this symbol, it's found in the Vedic texts. I think this symbol has something to do with the time the jews spent in Babylon too. They picked up the worship of false gods there too. This symbol if tilted a certain number of degrees well look it up, but Crowley and Anton LaVey and all those idiots used it a lot too.

The Star of David as you rightly say is nothing to do with this symbol at all. Star of David has six points, this is a hexagram, too different things. I think this symbol could be something to do with the mark of Cain/Anti christ, no joke.

Six triangles on the outside
Six sided shape in the middle
Six points to the overall shape

6 6 6

Very good remark actually. Symbols speak more than words actually. I have a feeling that every symbol has it's own organization cause some are same symbols but stylized a little.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The camera guy posts on glp and wanted to fuck with us.

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37780293
Malta
Report Abusive Post

lots of small lines

+ 1. Entirely accurate. Some of the crap people read into things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42423833
United States
Report Abusive Post
SO you basically think that THIS SHIT is a MOTHERFUCKING GAME?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21034334
Canada
06/27/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The symbology is so blatant, almost as if they were angry and wanted to relay a message to members of the group. How pathetic and low are these people!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42435522
Poland
06/27/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont even want to know what all this means, Im sure that there is a war coming to enslave us all, notice Communist symbol, China will be part of it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42417578
Germany
06/27/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont you guys realize that these symbols are the symbols of all existing orders? occult historc, modern.

whatever is up, it seems someone HAS CALLED THEM ALL TOGHETHER!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont even want to know what all this means, Im sure that there is a war coming to enslave us all, notice Communist symbol, China will be part of it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42435522

Its only symbols, they mean nothing unless you give them meaning, and the artwork is free vecotor graphics for designers and tattoo artists.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont you guys realize that these symbols are the symbols of all existing orders? occult historc, modern.

whatever is up, it seems someone HAS CALLED THEM ALL TOGHETHER!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42417578

It's a vector artwork for graphic designers and tattoo artists, I die notice the thelema symbols there, but that's about it, not even the golden dawn symbol is there.
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/27/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this was a simple "tattoo page flash" then why are the images different?

Why on the image broadcast did someone take the time to put loads more symbols into the image?

Are there any EXACT same images elsewhere?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42423833
United States
06/27/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
22 And the Lord Archon Sama'Eloyhm Yaldaboath aka Satan said, “The Creator has tricked us into forming Man so that Creator can breath his Holy Ruach into him, he has now become better and smarter then us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Then Satan tossed the once Immortal Man into Mortal Flesh and Matter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24633450

Fixed
Now we can Ascend.
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42435522

its basically saying that the alternative to the mason controlled capitalist western system is the communist system, and "we" control that too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
If this was a simple "tattoo page flash" then why are the images different?

Why on the image broadcast did someone take the time to put loads more symbols into the image?

Are there any EXACT same images elsewhere?

The link is on the other thread. I still do t know why the programming guy would insert it, but as an occultist myself, I am not afraid of these images or symbols. People fear what they dont understand.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
Report Abusive Post
It's not exactly the same image, look again. Here come the thread killers. If these symbols have meaning on a deeper level, it doesn't matter where they are from. It matters where they show up. And a MLB baseball game is suspect, to say the least.

Atheist thread killers have arrived, as usual...s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

Because anyone who doesn't automatically agree with the proposed assumptions and fall in line with the 'group think' is obviously a God-hating 'thread killer' shill on a mission to spoil the fun and hide the truth, right?

Yeah I'm sure it's far more likely that the 'illuminati' have gotten so lazy and blatant that they conspired to flash a tattoo spreadsheet of their symbols during an MLB broadcast and stray from their usual M.O. of cleverly embedding their symbology in media & movies.

:sarcasm1:

What purpose does this serve? It wasn't subliminal. It wasn't well orchestrated. It was sloppy.

How do you know this was not an external override of the broadcast by a 3rd party looking to create a minor internet buzz and have fun with the conspiracy theorists who would be salivating at the sight of something like this? Or someone trying to expose these symbols to spread awareness? How do you know it wasn't some young college intern in the control room fucking up the broadcast for his own amusement? No sense in asking these questions right?

If it's what you suggest it is, then this is the biggest piss-poor attempt at sending a message that ever could have been conceived and whoever came up with the idea deserves a kick in the nuts and to be excommunicated from 'Team Illuminati' for such an uncreative and unoriginal idea.

1doh1
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

It's just to condition masses of sheep. I bet people who saw that image on TV didn't think much of it and were watching their sports all the way to the end and will watch this channel over and over again. It's not enough of ridiculing Jesus and Christianity daily and on every show, they want people to accept Luciferian agenda subliminally. They won't say that they worship Satan but they will just act it out. This is the point of it. If you will read actual Satanic Bible they deny there the existence on Satan. But LaVey in his book that was written about him said that he prayed to Satan. They are pushing the boundaries. People are so brainwashed by the television they won't do nothing about it. They'll keep living the lifestyle they did and won't change anything. This image was sloppy and wasn't there for a long time, but even in this obvious picture there is hidden symbolism and hidden meaning that most Americans know nothing about.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
22 And the Lord Archon Sama'Eloyhm Yaldaboath aka Satan said, “The Creator has tricked us into forming Man so that Creator can breath his Holy Ruach into him, he has now become better and smarter then us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Then Satan tossed the once Immortal Man into Mortal Flesh and Matter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24633450

Fixed
Now we can Ascend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42423833

Nice

GLP