Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,633 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 295,189
Pageviews Today: 480,869Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,745
06:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41682387
United States
06/27/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!
[link to tribwgntv.files.wordpress.com]

That is the one on TV.

You're welcome.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24633450
United States
06/27/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is the one on TV.

You're welcome.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41682387

The heptagon is bad ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42405492
United States
06/27/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a tattoo design page...no idea how it ended up there though.

[link to api.ning.com]

[link to www.esotericonline.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39202048

Close to all of those are symbols of unity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1462016
Canada
06/27/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
GEMATRIA

i would say an advanced form of it perhaps....?

good find original poster....
iamwith
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
GEMATRIA

i would say an advanced form of it perhaps....?

good find original poster....
iamwith
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1462016

If they wanted gematria they would have posted the Hebrew alphabet and the tetragrammaton.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
Report Abusive Post

That is the one on TV.

You're welcome.

Last time this image was changed was yesterday... So it wasn't there a long time ago or it was modified yesterday.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
volvo544

User ID: 11876797
United States
Report Abusive Post

the two keys are the greater and lesser keys of solomon, or the keys to the kingdom, which are rituals in reality.

it shows the satanic (left) branches and the luciferian (right) branches and how they have their equal organisations. e.g. masons and communism. Ties into the checkerboard pattern, dark and light, earth and heaven mix. etc
 Quoting: PallasAthene

The keys represent the Vatican papacy.
 Quoting: Widespread Panic

But do you know what the keys actually represent? They're not just keys there for no great reason.

putin

Yes. I was merely stating the Vatican currently holds ownership of that symbol. And for good reason.

The keys are the keys of Janus. The Vatican uses them to symbolize the "keys of the kingdom" supposedly given to Peter. So, they are papal "keys". The keys of the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the Antichrist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is the one on TV.

You're welcome.

Last time this image was changed was yesterday... So it wasn't there a long time ago or it was modified yesterday.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

Well whoever did it is shit at adobe illustrator. Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42309119
United States
06/27/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7667282
United States
06/27/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not exactly the same image, look again. Here come the thread killers. If these symbols have meaning on a deeper level, it doesn't matter where they are from. It matters where they show up. And a MLB baseball game is suspect, to say the least.

Atheist thread killers have arrived, as usual...s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

Because anyone who doesn't automatically agree with the proposed assumptions and fall in line with the 'group think' is obviously a God-hating 'thread killer' shill on a mission to spoil the fun and hide the truth, right?

Yeah I'm sure it's far more likely that the 'illuminati' have gotten so lazy and blatant that they conspired to flash a tattoo spreadsheet of their symbols during an MLB broadcast and stray from their usual M.O. of cleverly embedding their symbology in media & movies.

:sarcasm1:

What purpose does this serve? It wasn't subliminal. It wasn't well orchestrated. It was sloppy.

How do you know this was not an external override of the broadcast by a 3rd party looking to create a minor internet buzz and have fun with the conspiracy theorists who would be salivating at the sight of something like this? Or someone trying to expose these symbols to spread awareness? How do you know it wasn't some young college intern in the control room fucking up the broadcast for his own amusement? No sense in asking these questions right?

If it's what you suggest it is, then this is the biggest piss-poor attempt at sending a message that ever could have been conceived and whoever came up with the idea deserves a kick in the nuts and to be excommunicated from 'Team Illuminati' for such an uncreative and unoriginal idea.

1doh1
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

It's just to condition masses of sheep. I bet people who saw that image on TV didn't think much of it and were watching their sports all the way to the end and will watch this channel over and over again. It's not enough of ridiculing Jesus and Christianity daily and on every show, they want people to accept Luciferian agenda subliminally. They won't say that they worship Satan but they will just act it out. This is the point of it. If you will read actual Satanic Bible they deny there the existence on Satan. But LaVey in his book that was written about him said that he prayed to Satan. They are pushing the boundaries. People are so brainwashed by the television they won't do nothing about it. They'll keep living the lifestyle they did and won't change anything. This image was sloppy and wasn't there for a long time, but even in this obvious picture there is hidden symbolism and hidden meaning that most Americans know nothing about.

clappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40702896
Canada
06/27/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has appeared simply to confuse and distract. Do not take it any further or get sucked in by it. Someone in the conspiracy theoretical dept has hit a raw nerve somewhere... These signs are not "satanic" or illuminati, but labelling as so does scare one away from using them, as they can be powerful. Are your words satanic? For they too are powerful symbols. It is the intention behind them that is good or evil. Without the devil, Christianity would have fallen 500 yrs ago, as he/she has been used no differently than the face of Bin Laden to strip us of our modern day material "freedoms".

This is simply being used to "herd" people away from a certain something...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
06/27/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to look at later.
volvo544

User ID: 11876797
United States
06/27/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has appeared simply to confuse and distract. Do not take it any further or get sucked in by it. Someone in the conspiracy theoretical dept has hit a raw nerve somewhere... These signs are not "satanic" or illuminati, but labelling as so does scare one away from using them, as they can be powerful. Are your words satanic? For they too are powerful symbols. It is the intention behind them that is good or evil. Without the devil, Christianity would have fallen 500 yrs ago, as he/she has been used no differently than the face of Bin Laden to strip us of our modern day material "freedoms".

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40702896

You are a deceived fool
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isiah 45:7

I am the lord god, I form good and create evil, I the lord do all these things,

Not much room for the dualistic Demi god Satan of Christianity in that formula, at least the Hebrews and occultist have the balls to deal with the truth....
Widespread Panic

User ID: 42336598
United States
06/27/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does the battleaxe symbolize? Ancient warriors?
"Big wooly mammoth gonna wear my coat in the middle of the summertime"
UnderdogsGoToHeaven

User ID: 32115588
United States
06/27/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were having some fun I saw it live. big Cubs fan.

I follow the commentators on twitter @lenandjd . Yesterday they tweeted a link on this subject here is the link to wgn in which Jim Deshaies (ex-Houston Astros commentator where I live) writes a quick article about his experience in MLB.

It was pretty interesting nonetheless but I think Jim is actually trolling on national TV haha...

This is NBD since these symbols have been in society before the formation of USA. Nothing new under the sun.

link - [link to wgntv.com]
~Love is patient, love is kind, and it does not boast.

~There is something to be said about the problems but there is something to be done about the solutions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1542840
United States
06/27/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my god...
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed, SYMBOLS!!!!, right on TV!!!!, a whole freaking PAGE of them!! When I saw this, I immediately fell under Satan's spell, and tried to sacrifice my parakeet!!! TO SATAN!!!

Thank GOD at that moment, the neighbor lady came over to see if I'd be willing to trade a case of Dr. Pepper for some of my wife's vaginal tightening creme. Seems priscilas was all out. The parakeet is safe, for now............
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/27/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40702896

If you have all the answers, then please explain these symbols to us all. You say they are not Illuminati/Satanic. So, please, enlighten us.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/27/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were having some fun I saw it live. big Cubs fan.

I follow the commentators on twitter @lenandjd . Yesterday they tweeted a link on this subject here is the link to wgn in which Jim Deshaies (ex-Houston Astros commentator where I live) writes a quick article about his experience in MLB.

It was pretty interesting nonetheless but I think Jim is actually trolling on national TV haha...

This is NBD since these symbols have been in society before the formation of USA. Nothing new under the sun.

link - [link to wgntv.com]
 Quoting: UnderdogsGoToHeaven

s226s226s226
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/27/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my god...
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed, SYMBOLS!!!!, right on TV!!!!, a whole freaking PAGE of them!! When I saw this, I immediately fell under Satan's spell, and tried to sacrifice my parakeet!!! TO SATAN!!!

Thank GOD at that moment, the neighbor lady came over to see if I'd be willing to trade a case of Dr. Pepper for some of my wife's vaginal tightening creme. Seems priscilas was all out. The parakeet is safe, for now............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1542840

s226s226s226Sorry, a littler late for thread killing this one. Better luck next time..iamwith
.:.Galactica.:.

User ID: 42430990
Portugal
06/27/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the original video and audio is not available...Yet,I hope.
 Quoting: .:.Galactica.:.

That was clear enough for me. That users reaction is pretty funny.

LOL Yes,that dude is funny! And if you put it loud enough, you can hear the reporters,yes!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3437950
United States
06/27/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't agree with that guy entirely but it's a good find.

There are two keys that I believe is from Catholic Church also the cup with iron cross, that iron cross is first seen in Sumeria and is occult symbol, also Satanic pentagram, I don't know why he didn't comment on the biggest symbol that was the cross with snake forming and question mark on it. I believe it is the symbol that shows a serpent, devil, that is taken throne of Jesus and to question him. I'm not saying that I agree with symbols, but this is what I understood from it.

the two keys are the greater and lesser keys of solomon, or the keys to the kingdom, which are rituals in reality.

it shows the satanic (left) branches and the luciferian (right) branches and how they have their equal organisations. e.g. masons and communism. Ties into the checkerboard pattern, dark and light, earth and heaven mix. etc

The keys represent the Vatican papacy.

But do you know what the keys actually represent? They're not just keys there for no great reason.

putin

The Vatican believes that St. Peter, the first Pope, was given the keys to the gates of Heaven. "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/27/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's just to condition masses of sheep. I bet people who saw that image on TV didn't think much of it and were watching their sports all the way to the end and will watch this channel over and over again. It's not enough of ridiculing Jesus and Christianity daily and on every show, they want people to accept Luciferian agenda subliminally. They won't say that they worship Satan but they will just act it out. This is the point of it. If you will read actual Satanic Bible they deny there the existence on Satan. But LaVey in his book that was written about him said that he prayed to Satan. They are pushing the boundaries. People are so brainwashed by the television they won't do nothing about it. They'll keep living the lifestyle they did and won't change anything. This image was sloppy and wasn't there for a long time, but even in this obvious picture there is hidden symbolism and hidden meaning that most Americans know nothing about.

Every show? I think that qualifies as delusions of persecution.

Did The History Channel's 'The Bible' series ridicule Jesus & Christianity?

Did Mel Gibson's 'The Passion' which grossed nearly $400 million domestically ridicule Jesus & Christianity?

Who allowed those productions to be created and aired if the agenda is to discredit your faith?

hmm

What 'lifestyle' are people living that you want them to change? Seems like an odd comment from someone who flashes a photo of herself holding a liquor bottle and posing with a glass bubbler.

chuckle
Deckard666

User ID: 8034404
Germany
06/27/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's an enactment of scripture. All news follow that. The basis for the current display is the Book of Luke as background setting for the Book of Revelation.

This one was Luke 6:6-11

A good magician gets your focus on the most unimportant thing so he can do his trick. The symbols is the thoughts of the seers and Pharisees.

Namaste,

Deckard666
"This is a joke. This is all a joke."
Edward Blake, tard (Watchmen, 2009)

"I bow to no man."
Richard B. Riddeck (The Chronicles Of Riddeck, 2004)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38078368
United States
06/27/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!! BIZARRE "coded message" appeared during a MLB game on live tv FULL of Illuminati/esoteric imagery. The veil is being lifted.

[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: WOW! Blatant much??? 7667282

I knew they'll do something on 6/26 !!
6 is their sacred number after all
oLOVEz

User ID: 40020654
United States
06/27/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a tattoo design page...no idea how it ended up there though.

[link to api.ning.com]

[link to www.esotericonline.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39202048

Nice find...

Exactly the same image...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41972701

Not exactly, the symbols have been rearranged some.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42437783
Hong Kong
06/27/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!! BIZARRE "coded message" appeared during a MLB game on live tv FULL of Illuminati/esoteric imagery. The veil is being lifted.

[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: WOW! Blatant much??? 7667282

guys, didn't a similar frame appear in another tv ad a few month's ago?? it was posted in here... i'm sure one of you must remember...
TheRollsRoyceTrent

User ID: 41258536
United States
06/27/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gutted I can't listen at work. Any chance of a lowdown please op
 Quoting: Shez 20446058

Sure. During a Cubs game, the screen cut to a diagram FULL of common Illuminati/Satanic images (LOTS). Even the sportscasters commented, saying they had no idea what it was or why it appeared. This guy in the video breaks down some of the symbols (Freemason symbols, all seeing eyes, alien dna,communism, etc). Wild stuff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

Cubs = Chicago, Illinois. Maybe we better keep an eye on Chicago?
How To Get The COLDEST Air From A Window Air Conditioner: Keep Your Window Air Conditioner On LOW Fan Speed And Set The Thermostat On 77* Or So. It Blows The Coldest Air - Saving On Cooling Costs. It Really Does Work.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
06/27/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Every show? I think that qualifies as delusions of persecution.

Did The History Channel's 'The Bible' series ridicule Jesus & Christianity?

Did Mel Gibson's 'The Passion' which grossed nearly $400 million domestically ridicule Jesus & Christianity?

Who allowed those productions to be created and aired if the agenda is to discredit your faith?

hmm

What 'lifestyle' are people living that you want them to change? Seems like an odd comment from someone who flashes a photo of herself holding a liquor bottle and posing with a glass bubbler.

chuckle

Haha. :D I just think it's a funny photo of me from a long time ago. I haven't smoked pot for several months. I smoked it everyday for a long period. I drink like once in two months and not much. I changed my ways. I have a feeling that people think that all Christians are holy and haven't done nothing wrong in their life. It's just to show that we are all people and me being a Christian after such a ride is normal and acceptable. No matter who you are God can forgive you and he loves you.

I said TV shows. I loved Mad Tv, South Park and Simpsons, but now I can't watch them cause they are so anti Christian. It's like I have blindfold taken off me. I cannot watch my favorite shows not because some Christian said that it's wrong, but I notice it myself everyday. I can give plenty of examples of TV shows. Movies are a different story. Only American movies that don't have occult symbols and are not anti Christian are those made about Bible. Even kids cartoons have a lot of occultism and anti Christian rhetoric.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
i'sopen

User ID: 42336278
United States
06/27/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my god...
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1542840

lollmaolol

Now that was funny, best post in this tread!!!!! TTgirl is going to love you!!!
i'sopen

GLP