Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 852,501
Pageviews Today: 1,513,705Threads Today: 641Posts Today: 11,282
05:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!

Vore

User ID: 37207239
United States
06/27/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!
Hmmm. This was pretty easy to find but check it out...

[link to wgntv.com]

In the late 80′s while with the Astros we lost 11 straight at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego. We had a better club, finished well ahead of the Padres in both ’87 and ’88 when the losing skein took place. Clearly it was time to change the karma. Some unknown force led me to a local book store where I happened upon a book on the occult, full of spells,incantations and the like.

Flipping through the pages I came upon a spell that would put a curse on one’s enemies house. Seemed like a fit. It called for twigs from 3 different types of trees. I gathered twigs from the first three trees I came upon brought them to the ballpark and gathered a pair of co-warlocks .(Larry Andersen and Dave Smith) The spell mandated we spit on the twigs then light them on fire and while smoldering recite the incantation:

Burner be burned,

Turner be turned

Let nothing but good

come from this wood.

In the midst of this our big slugger Glen Davis walked back into the clubhouse (we had waited until everybody else had gone out for BP) and chastised us for “messing with that stuff.”

Well, history will show that the Astros won that night ( [link to www.baseball-reference.com] if you look closely you’ll notice that Davis had to leave the game after one at-bat (hamstring).

You will also notice the winning pitcher that night was Nolan Ryan……. Always a good idea when casting a spell to have a Hall of Famer scheduled to pitch.

Take two and go to right.

jd

Read more: [link to wgntv.com]

also you can find the original Vector art here
[link to static5.depositphotos.com]
 Quoting: Vore

Also, this article was posted by

"1 day ago
by Jim Deshaies
Chicago Cubs announcer"

and Includes the Image that was shown on t.v.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42343450
United States
06/27/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4229050
United States
06/27/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a tattoo design page...no idea how it ended up there though.

[link to api.ning.com]

[link to www.esotericonline.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39202048

It is not the same image.
Who has time to rearrange them
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4229050

It's a Vector graphic, all the elements are rearrangeable.
but still
who's got time for that lol.

moshpit nobody moshpit
2Son

User ID: 24143702
United States
06/27/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is such a giant WTF...
NathaniEL

User ID: 37365234
United States
06/27/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
the communist sigil is of coarse meant to strengthen the "communist agenda" in the US
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40369144
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to wgntv.com]

In the late 80′s while with the Astros we lost 11 straight at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego. We had a better club, finished well ahead of the Padres in both ’87 and ’88 when the losing skein took place. Clearly it was time to change the karma. Some unknown force led me to a local book store where I happened upon a book on the occult, full of spells,incantations and the like.

Flipping through the pages I came upon a spell that would put a curse on one’s enemies house. Seemed like a fit. It called for twigs from 3 different types of trees. I gathered twigs from the first three trees I came upon brought them to the ballpark and gathered a pair of co-warlocks .(Larry Andersen and Dave Smith) The spell mandated we spit on the twigs then light them on fire and while smoldering recite the incantation:

Burner be burned,

Turner be turned

Let nothing but good

come from this wood.

In the midst of this our big slugger Glen Davis walked back into the clubhouse (we had waited until everybody else had gone out for BP) and chastised us for “messing with that stuff.”

Well, history will show that the Astros won that night ( [link to www.baseball-reference.com] if you look closely you’ll notice that Davis had to leave the game after one at-bat (hamstring).

You will also notice the winning pitcher that night was Nolan Ryan……. Always a good idea when casting a spell to have a Hall of Famer scheduled to pitch.

jd

"1 day ago
by Jim Deshaies
Chicago Cubs announcer"

clappa

Now was he one of the announcers who claimed he had no idea what it was..?
CJStryker

User ID: 31119468
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's a tattoo design page...no idea how it ended up there though.

[link to api.ning.com]

[link to www.esotericonline.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39202048

It is not the same image.
Who has time to rearrange them

It's a Vector graphic, all the elements are rearrangeable.
but still
who's got time for that lol.

moshpit nobody moshpit

damnedhuge
Nostradamus Century 1: Quatrain 50
From the water trinity will be born,
One who will make Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule, and power increase,
By land and sea to the East by storm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/27/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of them are, like the inverted pentagram is Satanis symbol. Other are ancient pagan symbols. The biggest one is a mockery of Jesus with a serpent on a cross. Others symbolize different secret societies, like the symbol of lily is Priory of Sion, there are Freemasons, Satanists etc. I'm right now searching for the meanings.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

I think that symbol is older than you might imagine and thus would carry a different meaning. Here is what I could find based on a quick search:

[link to wiki.answers.com]

The cross with the snake on it has many meanings, ranging from the staff of Aesculapius or Hermes' caduceus, which represent healing, and messengers respectively, to the asherah pole the biblical old testament god ordered the Israelites to build while wandering around the desert in order to be saved from snakes. All these variations of snakes on poles or crosses represent healing, as both Aesculapius and Hermes, or Mercury, were the gods of healing in ancient Greek and Roman pantheons

The crucified snake, also known as the Flamel, or the staff of Flamel in alchemical circles follows this meaning, but in mystical terms. The snake in alchemy represents poison, so the crucified snake represents removing the volatile aspects of the potion the alchemist was working with in order to create the fabled "elixir of mercury" also known as the elixir of long life, or immortality. In alchemy, though, all the material tools are symbolic of oneself, so the poison is actually the base and animalistic instincts of oneself that as an alchemist one must remove, or "crucify", in order to accomplish The Great Work
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33039300
United States
06/27/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7667282
United States
06/27/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
the communist sigil is of coarse meant to strengthen the "communist agenda" in the US
 Quoting: NathaniEL

clappa
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
06/27/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you have all the answers, then please explain these symbols to us all. You say they are not Illuminati/Satanic. So, please, enlighten us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

Were you under the impression they invented/created all these symbols? They HIJACK symbols belonging to older cultures that originally carried esoteric meanings and usually invert or manipulate them in some way to twist them. They did not invent these symbols and cannot lay claim to their original 'meaning'. To assume that all these symbols are all 'satanic' is to be oblivious as to their individual origins and deny the original meanings affixed to them by various cultures throughout history.

Do your own investigating and you will find that the commonly accepted 'group think' about various subject matters is often not indicative of or representative of the full story/context or complete 'truth' of the matter. The surface level is often designed to disguise and obfuscate things. You have to dig deeper and think critically to get to the heart of the matter.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Some of them are, like the inverted pentagram is Satanis symbol. Other are ancient pagan symbols. The biggest one is a mockery of Jesus with a serpent on a cross. Others symbolize different secret societies, like the symbol of lily is Priory of Sion, there are Freemasons, Satanists etc. I'm right now searching for the meanings.

Lmao

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,

Also the pentagram, the four elements with the point up - it points to pure spirit, point down, to the flesh, to carnality, yes ignorant satanists who do not realize Satan is gods worker.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24633450

Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle, with the head of a goat inside the pentagram. This is referred to as the Sigil of Baphomet. They use it much the same way as the Pythagoreans, as Tartaros literally translates from Greek as a "Pit" or "Void" in Christian terminology (the word is used as such in the Bible, referring to the place where the fallen angels are fettered). The Pythagorean Greek letters are most often replaced by the Hebrew letters לויתן forming the name Leviathan. Less esoteric LaVeyan Satanists use it as a sign of rebellion or religious identification, the three downward points symbolising rejection of Trinity.

Go away please you satanic shill, spread your occult doctrine to your new age friends, they will appreciate it more. [link to en.wikipedia.org]
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
NathaniEL

United States
06/27/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NathaniEL

clappa

5 stars OP, one heck of a catch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42103228
United Kingdom
06/27/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking insane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1542840
United States
06/27/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my god...
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed, SYMBOLS!!!!, right on TV!!!!, a whole freaking PAGE of them!! When I saw this, I immediately fell under Satan's spell, and tried to sacrifice my parakeet!!! TO SATAN!!!

Thank GOD at that moment, the neighbor lady came over to see if I'd be willing to trade a case of Dr. Pepper for some of my wife's vaginal tightening creme. Seems priscilas was all out. The parakeet is safe, for now............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1542840

s226s226s226Sorry, a littler late for thread killing this one. Better luck next time..iamwith

Hey, SCREW YOU!! you wouldn't believe the shit that goes on in this trailer park. AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP!!!
Vore

User ID: 37207239
United States
06/27/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to wgntv.com]

Burner be burned,

Turner be turned

Let nothing but good

come from this wood.

jd

"1 day ago
by Jim Deshaies
Chicago Cubs announcer"

clappa

Now was he one of the announcers who claimed he had no idea what it was..?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40369144

Maybe it was a personal message targeted to Davis on a public medium just to rub it in his face?
PallasAthene

User ID: 42333522
United Kingdom
06/27/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
To 'goldielucks', I would have been creeped out of my skin if I looked up and saw the same creepy shirt on local tv like you did. To others on this thread: just how easy (or difficult) is it to pirate a satellite signal these days? Anybody know?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42343450

Creeped out and horrified! I witnessed this in the stadium. Scary satan worshipper was put up on the mega scoreboard.
I practically ran out of that stadium I was so freaked out.
 Quoting: goldielucks

Whut!!!!
Mukk1234

User ID: 40837657
United States

Report Abusive Post
Its the return of the GODS. Its there signal to those awake.

mussssssss

[link to www.youtube.com]
NathaniEL

United States
Report Abusive Post
oh my god...
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed, SYMBOLS!!!!, right on TV!!!!, a whole freaking PAGE of them!! When I saw this, I immediately fell under Satan's spell, and tried to sacrifice my parakeet!!! TO SATAN!!!

Thank GOD at that moment, the neighbor lady came over to see if I'd be willing to trade a case of Dr. Pepper for some of my wife's vaginal tightening creme. Seems priscilas was all out. The parakeet is safe, for now............

s226s226s226Sorry, a littler late for thread killing this one. Better luck next time..iamwith

Hey, SCREW YOU!! you wouldn't believe the shit that goes on in this trailer park. AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP!!!

for some odd reason I believe him
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9744765
Poland
06/27/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
NASA Space UFO 'Jellyfish' In Background?

;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/27/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mind control. Psychic spiritual warfare... Stay strong good folk.
 Quoting: Anon 42409011

clappa
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
06/27/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think that symbol is older than you might imagine and thus would carry a different meaning. Here is what I could find based on a quick search:

The cross with the snake on it has many meanings, ranging from the staff of Aesculapius or Hermes' caduceus, which represent healing, and messengers respectively, to the asherah pole the biblical old testament god ordered the Israelites to build while wandering around the desert in order to be saved from snakes. All these variations of snakes on poles or crosses represent healing, as both Aesculapius and Hermes, or Mercury, were the gods of healing in ancient Greek and Roman pantheons

The crucified snake, also known as the Flamel, or the staff of Flamel in alchemical circles follows this meaning, but in mystical terms. The snake in alchemy represents poison, so the crucified snake represents removing the volatile aspects of the potion the alchemist was working with in order to create the fabled "elixir of mercury" also known as the elixir of long life, or immortality. In alchemy, though, all the material tools are symbolic of oneself, so the poison is actually the base and animalistic instincts of oneself that as an alchemist one must remove, or "crucify", in order to accomplish The Great Work

I didn't mean the pharmaceutical symbols but the big one in the center where serpent looks like a question mark and is from Nicholas Flamel. And it comes after Christianity, and it is mockery of Jesus.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
06/27/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

:wow:

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?
Conjure Woman

User ID: 33382770
United States
06/27/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
generic tattoo flash page

cameraman was probably using it to get a good focus

lots of small lines

no more that that methinks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24470597

I think so too.
Bad Dog Fly On. No Fear.

I like big mutts and I cannot lie!

Cave Canem!

All comments are meant meant for entertainment
purposes only and should not be construed to reflect the feelings and opinions, implied or expressed, of the author.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
06/27/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I didn't mean the pharmaceutical symbols but the big one in the center where serpent looks like a question mark and is from Nicholas Flamel. And it comes after Christianity, and it is mockery of Jesus.

We're talking about the same symbol. I don't think you read what I shared, it's in reference to the 'cross with the snake'. Ties to ancient Greece/Rome symbology, even the alchemical meaning - they all pertain to HEALING. The 'flamel' alchemical meaning is explained in my post too and it's not what you say it is.

You have to remember that the symbol of the cross predates christianity. Same with the use of snake/serpent symbology.

Here is another link with slightly more info:

[link to worldsymbols.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33823875
United States
06/27/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
baseball is a masonic game it was orginaly played as a ritual to relate to seasonal changes and astrological alignmentsbanana2banana2banana2banana2
Widespread Panic

User ID: 42336598
United States
06/27/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who?

How?

Why?

We already know what it is.
"Big wooly mammoth gonna wear my coat in the middle of the summertime"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22470569
United States
06/27/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
generic tattoo flash page

cameraman was probably using it to get a good focus

lots of small lines

no more that that methinks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24470597

rofl I hope you're joking
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/27/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

wow

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?

Will be watching out for this!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/27/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
baseball is a masonic game it was orginaly played as a ritual to relate to seasonal changes and astrological alignmentsbanana2banana2banana2banana2
 Quoting: sacredGMCE2

clappa
PallasAthene

United Kingdom
06/27/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: sacredGMCE2

it's called rounders in the UK and only school kids play it chuckle

GLP