Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,919 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 993,231
Pageviews Today: 1,775,402Threads Today: 766Posts Today: 13,532
08:07 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!

shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
06/27/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!
Some of them are, like the inverted pentagram is Satanis symbol. Other are ancient pagan symbols. The biggest one is a mockery of Jesus with a serpent on a cross. Others symbolize different secret societies, like the symbol of lily is Priory of Sion, there are Freemasons, Satanists etc. I'm right now searching for the meanings.
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

I think that symbol is older than you might imagine and thus would carry a different meaning. Here is what I could find based on a quick search:

[link to wiki.answers.com]

The cross with the snake on it has many meanings, ranging from the staff of Aesculapius or Hermes' caduceus, which represent healing, and messengers respectively, to the asherah pole the biblical old testament god ordered the Israelites to build while wandering around the desert in order to be saved from snakes. All these variations of snakes on poles or crosses represent healing, as both Aesculapius and Hermes, or Mercury, were the gods of healing in ancient Greek and Roman pantheons

The crucified snake, also known as the Flamel, or the staff of Flamel in alchemical circles follows this meaning, but in mystical terms. The snake in alchemy represents poison, so the crucified snake represents removing the volatile aspects of the potion the alchemist was working with in order to create the fabled "elixir of mercury" also known as the elixir of long life, or immortality. In alchemy, though, all the material tools are symbolic of oneself, so the poison is actually the base and animalistic instincts of oneself that as an alchemist one must remove, or "crucify", in order to accomplish The Great Work

Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I didn't mean the pharmaceutical symbols but the big one in the center where serpent looks like a question mark and is from Nicholas Flamel. And it comes after Christianity, and it is mockery of Jesus.

We're talking about the same symbol. I don't think you read what I shared, it's in reference to the 'cross with the snake'. Ties to ancient Greece/Rome symbology, even the alchemical meaning - they all pertain to HEALING. The 'flamel' alchemical meaning is explained in my post too and it's not what you say it is.

You have to remember that the symbol of the cross predates christianity. Same with the use of snake/serpent symbology.

Here is another link with slightly more info:

[link to worldsymbols.blogspot.com]

First of all I was talking about the Flamel crucified serpent, but you are talking about the serpent on a T and it is even shown on your link that it is not a cross. The Hermes association is the pharmaceutical symbol what you are talking about. I am talking about the biggest symbol in that video and it is the Flamel and it is from 15. century.

Last Edited by shyrlymyrly on 06/27/2013 07:45 PM
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Widespread Panic

User ID: 42336598
United States
06/27/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
baseball is a masonic game it was orginaly played as a ritual to relate to seasonal changes and astrological alignmentsbanana2banana2banana2banana2
 Quoting: sacredGMCE2

it's called rounders in the UK and only school kids play it chuckle
 Quoting: PallasAthene

There is a reason. It's fun. Kids love nothing more than having fun.
"Big wooly mammoth gonna wear my coat in the middle of the summertime"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22470569
United States
06/27/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
generic tattoo flash page

cameraman was probably using it to get a good focus

lots of small lines

no more that that methinks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24470597

Yep. Exactly this.

I used to work as a cameraman on live shoots and we'd use things like this all the time. Zoom in, focus, zoom out.

The person at "fault" would be the director or switch operator switching to this shot while someone was focusing.

Seriously, it's a Cubs game. I know it's not as fun, but this is 99% the reality of the situation. Nothing sinister.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38107499

We're not asleep anymore shill. Go back and tell your masters they've already lost

Widespread Panic

User ID: 42336598
United States
06/27/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know the what.

So now,

Who?

How?

Why?
"Big wooly mammoth gonna wear my coat in the middle of the summertime"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38779817
United States
06/27/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
A commented was posted on the video, the 'message' is apparently a stock photo:

[link to api.ning.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38779817
United States
06/27/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also the comment was deleted. wtf?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
06/27/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, EXPECT US had a strange warning about a baseball stadium...@ :56?!

:51913-expectus:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22470569
United States
06/27/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not exactly the same image, look again. Here come the thread killers. If these symbols have meaning on a deeper level, it doesn't matter where they are from. It matters where they show up. And a MLB baseball game is suspect, to say the least.

Atheist thread killers have arrived, as usual...s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7667282

Because anyone who doesn't automatically agree with the proposed assumptions and fall in line with the 'group think' is obviously a God-hating 'thread killer' shill on a mission to spoil the fun and hide the truth, right?

Yeah I'm sure it's far more likely that the 'illuminati' have gotten so lazy and blatant that they conspired to flash a tattoo spreadsheet of their symbols during an MLB broadcast and stray from their usual M.O. of cleverly embedding their symbology in media & movies.

:sarcasm1:

What purpose does this serve? It wasn't subliminal. It wasn't well orchestrated. It was sloppy.

How do you know this was not an external override of the broadcast by a 3rd party looking to create a minor internet buzz and have fun with the conspiracy theorists who would be salivating at the sight of something like this? Or someone trying to expose these symbols to spread awareness? How do you know it wasn't some young college intern in the control room fucking up the broadcast for his own amusement? No sense in asking these questions right?

If it's what you suggest it is, then this is the biggest piss-poor attempt at sending a message that ever could have been conceived and whoever came up with the idea deserves a kick in the nuts and to be excommunicated from 'Team Illuminati' for such an uncreative and unoriginal idea.

1doh1

You think too much. Eventually you have to pick up the sword and stand with or against the Crusaders. Trust your gut. If this isn't making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up you might as well take your place in line with the NWO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38107499
United States
06/27/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the Novel Series "Left Behind", which is about the rise of the New World Order under the One World Ruler who brings about The End times...

Chicago is the first and only American City to be bombed and nuked by the One World Government for protesting the rise of the New World Order under the leadership of the One World Ruler...

Only later in the book series, its revealed that Chicago was never actually nuked, that the New World Order Government had faked the nuking of Chicago to use it as a secret base of operations in North America...

Everyone believed that Chicago was nuked, and so everyone stayed away from the city, until the "heros" of the book series discover the truth and establish a secret base for themselves there...

THEN.

In 2012, Chicago is portrayed as the target city of the Decepticon Invasion in the Transformers Movie, Dark of the Moon.... hordes of monstorous Decepticons invade through a Space Bridge built by Sentinel Prime.... and invade and quicklyt sieze full control of Chicago and very nearly destroy the entire city in the process.

ALSO.

Chicago in 2012 was the test site for Martial Law during a big NATO Summit, during which all the worlds leaders descended on Chicago and international police and military forces moved into Chicago by the bus loads to take over the city during the Summit!

Now this Tattoo card shows up on a TV screen in the middle of a Chicago Cubs game with a damaged baseball in the background and other baseballs flying around it...

OMGz! I know the meaning!!

The giant Base Ball of Doom is going to fall out of the sky on July 4th and it will land on Trump Tower and kill Donald Trump!! Trumps death will be the signal to destroy corporate America by Communist Invasion (the hammer and sickle) to re-establish communist control over the world and all our cities will be governed by Liberal Left Wing Jim Carrey Clones all wearing pink tutu's!!

5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37936964

Chicago IS ALSO home to Lou Malnati's pizza!!
[link to www.loumalnatis.com]

Coincidence?!? I think not!
CJStryker

User ID: 31119468
United States
06/27/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chicago IS ALSO home to Lou Malnati's pizza!!
[link to www.loumalnatis.com]

Coincidence?!? I think not!

holycarphat

Idol1

damnedhuge
Nostradamus Century 1: Quatrain 50
From the water trinity will be born,
One who will make Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule, and power increase,
By land and sea to the East by storm.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
generic tattoo flash page

cameraman was probably using it to get a good focus

lots of small lines

no more that that methinks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24470597

Yep. Exactly this.

I used to work as a cameraman on live shoots and we'd use things like this all the time. Zoom in, focus, zoom out.

The person at "fault" would be the director or switch operator switching to this shot while someone was focusing.

Seriously, it's a Cubs game. I know it's not as fun, but this is 99% the reality of the situation. Nothing sinister.

We're not asleep anymore shill. Go back and tell your masters they've already lost

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22470569

From what I can see, you are more asleep than ever.
AlphA Canis Majoris

User ID: 42443143
Poland
06/27/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

wow

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Will be watching out for this!!!!

Neil Diamond to debut Boston tribute song at D.C. July 4th

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

[link to www.usatoday.com]

siren2siren2siren2
bumpbumpbumpbump
siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: AlphA Canis Majoris

"...Neil Diamond will release a newly written tune, Freedom Song (They'll Never Take Us Down), inspired by the Boston Marathon bombings. The song will be released Tuesday with all proceeds equally benefiting One Fund Boston and the Wounded Warrior Project..."

Earlier that day, Diamond will debut his live performance of the song during the Washington Nationals and Milwaukee Brewers baseball game at Nationals Park
Be ye the master of all that surrounds thee.
Never be mastered by the effects of thy life.
AlphA Canis Majoris

User ID: 42443143
Poland
06/27/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neil Diamond to debut Boston tribute song at D.C. July 4th

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

[link to www.usatoday.com]

siren2siren2siren2
bumpbumpbumpbump
siren2siren2siren2

"...Neil Diamond will release a newly written tune, Freedom Song (They'll Never Take Us Down), inspired by the Boston Marathon bombings. The song will be released Tuesday with all proceeds equally benefiting One Fund Boston and the Wounded Warrior Project..."

Earlier that day, Diamond will debut his live performance of the song during the Washington Nationals and Milwaukee Brewers baseball game at Nationals Park

Be ye the master of all that surrounds thee.
Never be mastered by the effects of thy life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42442373
United States
06/27/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
the message is quite simple the illuminati is ready to play hardball. keep it simple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42132352
Canada
06/27/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well it has been over 100 years since the cubs won a world series.

Maybe they are getting so desperate that they turned to satanism to try and break the curse.
PallasAthene

User ID: 42333522
United Kingdom
06/27/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^^^^^^ above post!^^^^^^^^^ (x2)

sounds very likely something might just happen

ahhh

Last Edited by Amoebas on 06/27/2013 08:08 PM
Balloons

User ID: 35831118
Denmark
06/27/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes a prank, now gone viral on the conspiracy sites, good way to know what sites are total bullshit if you search abit.

But then again the symbols are interesting, as they form a greater picture of the overall meaning of the Cross and all related figures.

They did not show that on a live game no, he clipped that in

peace
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
06/27/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
To 'goldielucks', I would have been creeped out of my skin if I looked up and saw the same creepy shirt on local tv like you did. To others on this thread: just how easy (or difficult) is it to pirate a satellite signal these days? Anybody know?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42343450

Creeped out and horrified! I witnessed this in the stadium. Scary satan worshipper was put up on the mega scoreboard.
I practically ran out of that stadium I was so freaked out.
 Quoting: goldielucks

Whut!!!!

See my post a few up from where I replied to the ac. I explained what I witnessed at a Tigers game.

For some reason I can't get the "add to list of posts to quote" to add it here 1dunno1
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42411594
Estonia
06/27/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes a prank, now gone viral on the conspiracy sites, good way to know what sites are total bullshit if you search abit.

But then again the symbols are interesting, as they form a greater picture of the overall meaning of the Cross and all related figures.

peace
 Quoting: Balloons

And where is your proof?
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
06/27/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42334647

Did anyone get total amount of symbols?

I see 46 or 47 hmm
CJStryker

User ID: 31119468
United States
06/27/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Signs and symbols rule the world!

tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton - The four letter word YHWH

This is a symbol for the heavenly fathers name!

Would you call it evil?
 Quoting: CJStryker

No, it has nothing to do with God. It's star of Solomon, not David. When Jews were persecuted these hexagrams were put on them to curse them. It is highly occult sign. When Israel got their flag with Hexagram many real Jews protested against it. This flag shows in reality that they are cursed. If you read any NWO literature like Alice Bailey or Helena Blavatsky, then you will understand how much they hate Jews and thing they are dirt.
I'll give you one example how satanic this symbol is. Druids in their time went trick or treating, like now people do at Halloween. People had to leave something to Druids or they would be cursed (tricked)or kidnapped for human sacrifice. If a person didn't leave them nothing at his door, druids would draw hexagram in a circle and put a curse on this person. At night this person died of heart attack cause what he saw was so horrifying. I'm not gonna talk more about it, but I recommend you do a little research on hexagram.

If you think the Tetragrammaton has nothing to do with God you're wrong. What you said had nothing to do with what I posted. I don't know why you think one thing can be right over the other because you're wrong. You have no substantial evidence to say one way or another!
Nostradamus Century 1: Quatrain 50
From the water trinity will be born,
One who will make Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule, and power increase,
By land and sea to the East by storm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21473062
United States
06/27/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG........This is some of the best evidence I've seen. Something big coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36655122

That's unreal. That whole page of symbols was broadcast for quite a few seconds. That was not subliminal, that was overt.

OMG.

This reminds me of some of the imagery that was televised in some regions of the country during the test of a coordinated national broadcast of FEMA's emergency alert system (EAS) that happened on Nov. 9, 2011.

This broadcast interrupted TV programming (no matter the channel) and the date and time it would happen was announced months (if not years) in advance.

Some viewers that day had odd imagery on the screen during the broadcast. Other viewers heard conversations going on during the broadcast. Others viewers heard a Lady Gaga song played in the background during the test.

Still other viewers did not have the EAS message successfully broadcast in their area at all and their regular TV programming was not interrupted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42404258

Take heart. The people involved in all of this will have their part in a Lake of Fire.

They've CHOSEN their end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21473062
United States
06/27/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

I recorded that game, you lying degenerate eurotard.

I suppose you believe he "clipped in" the audio of the sportscasters commenting on it too?

Fuck you, ya lying sack of shit.
Balloons

Denmark
06/27/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

And where is your proof?

The only place there is info about this is on the conspiracy sites, you think everyday people would not talk about this if that happened?
You think the msm would not appoligise for this to their partners that pays millions for advertising?

It obviusly fake
But i gues its faked because that was the only way to get you guys to study those symbols more in details, the means and the goals etc.
What i dont like is the commen denominator saying ohh all the symbols are satan worship, same old horseshit
Atheism FAIL haha

Last Edited by Used Rubber on 06/27/2013 08:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41600684
United States
06/27/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw it live in a bar!! It is freakin real!! Now, I am more concerned with what is going on in the background, than the foreground!
NathaniEL

User ID: 37365234
United States
06/27/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

yea ok
Balloons

Denmark
06/27/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw it live in a bar!! It is freakin real!! Now, I am more concerned with what is going on in the background, than the foreground!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41600684

I dont belive you ano tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
While you guys are busy decoding symbols and counting the numbers, how
about noticing this game WASN'T PLAYED IN CHICAGO.

It was played in MILWAUKEE.

Cubs @ Brewers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41600684
United States
Report Abusive Post
There weren't that many people in the bar, so there wasn't much of a reaction! However, my jaw dropped!! It can't be an accident! There are protocols of what they are allowed to use for focusing a camera on! If it is a prank, then the guy that did it most not care for his job much! Thre has to be more to it!
mhanth4f

User ID: 42445047
Indonesia
Report Abusive Post
okay here we go. im ready, bring it on killuminati
No, this is Patrick!

GLP