Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,358
Pageviews Today: 779,422Threads Today: 260Posts Today: 4,227
09:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!

WTF!?
User ID: 42334647
United States
06/27/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!

We're all going to hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27895741
Australia
06/27/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
the bigger mystery is what type of drugs the guy commenting on the video is on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31543670
United States
06/27/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
That was very strange indeed. Although.... They are playing on a baseball "diamond"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42252194
United States
06/27/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
:11All seein JeZu:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42409308
Poland
06/27/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42422538
United States
06/27/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bigger mystery is what type of drugs the guy commenting on the video is on
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895741

Whaaaaaaa

Thas cray cray
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3619520
United States
06/27/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
chinese lanterns
move on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16508431
United States
06/27/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
translation ?
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 42086480
United States
06/27/2013 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

We're all going to hell.
 Quoting: WTF!? 42334647

bumpwtf
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
Poland
06/27/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
PIN!!!

siren2siren2siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41639754
United States
06/27/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16508431
United States
06/27/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHIN THIS PIT !
Anonymous Coward
Poland
06/27/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHIN THIS PIT !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16508431

Maybe it's a warning.
Maybe "they" warn us.
SHTF???
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been hunting around and can't find that same image anywhere.

Thought maybe that someone in the video booth was being funny and overlaid an image they found on the internet as a last "Fuck you!" before being shit-canned, but alas, I cannot find that collection of images anywhere.

Which means to me that someone took the time to put that together in order to deliberately show to all who was watching.

How many of these symbols would someone now associate, subliminally, with the imagery of the baseball game they were watching now?

Very strange!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/27/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thought maybe that someone in the video booth was being funny and overlaid an image they found on the internet as a last "Fuck you!" before being shit-canned, but alas, I cannot find that collection of images anywhere.

Which means to me that someone took the time to put that together in order to deliberately show to all who was watching.

How many of these symbols would someone now associate, subliminally, with the imagery of the baseball game they were watching now?

Very strange!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41639754

There is actually another thread, the image has been located.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
Report Abusive Post

Very strange!

And even the commentator talks about this image...
Anonymous Coward
Poland
Report Abusive Post

Very strange!

Link?
Anonymous Coward
Poland
06/27/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42426873
Germany
06/27/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spock
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very strange!

Would you mind helping me find it? Can't seem to dig it up in the advanced search.
CigarTigher

User ID: 42425976
Kuwait
06/27/2013 01:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump for later!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/27/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very strange!

Would you mind helping me find it? Can't seem to dig it up in the advanced search.

I just read it right before this thread, it's on the same page, the main forum page
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40914076
Canada
06/27/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this for real? Cool..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42426926
Mexico
06/27/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was thinking of a baseball diamond while noticing it on tv then a guy at this hostel said he was here to play baseball but didnt get signed or something. Why do they even call it a diamond anyways it{s not even shaped like one. A diamond is a symbol of Erin Z the river of judgement woman woman. She{s a real woman in this reality game and apparently went in an abomination scripted relationship with a guy then had art done on their faces to look like vampires/bats.. baseball. It{s not funny because this woman actually exists and because of demonic christianity and the jesus/joshua/yesus collective her existance has been forced amongst them. There is truly some disturbing high tech stuff going on with this world and once you realise it and experience it modern day crap seems lame. This place truly is employing high tech means to force people to like them and into relationships of people unaware of their identities. Like Chris B, Erin Z, and leah S

To hell with you all I say. Actually if you look at the way north america is drawn out and connect the dots with lakes of the mask that is drawn as canada in a perspective it says HLL or hell just as much of the islands and land are drawn as feet and heel/hell. This entire continent is drawn out to say in plain site this place is no choice in existance scripted HELL. You may get a good life or bad but something out there is truly defiling the flesh of important identities and everything to do with love on this continent.

True story. NORTH AMERICA is a scripted hell land where you life and existance is mostly boring and pathetic way of existance of hurting you subtly and slow over years and destroying everything about your existances. TRUE STORY!!! Certain people were actually designed and created for demented stories on this planet and about abusing and raping them. No kidding once you notice you{ll kind of start hating many many many other people as life should not be like this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4229050
United States
06/27/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very strange!

I just read it right before this thread, it's on the same page, the main forum page

It must have been deleted I am not finding it.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/27/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

It must have been deleted I am not finding it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4229050

lol it's been on the main page

Thread: Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33402832
United States
06/27/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was thinking of a baseball diamond while noticing it on tv then a guy at this hostel said he was here to play baseball but didnt get signed or something. Why do they even call it a diamond anyways it{s not even shaped like one. A diamond is a symbol of Erin Z the river of judgement woman woman. She{s a real woman in this reality game and apparently went in an abomination scripted relationship with a guy then had art done on their faces to look like vampires/bats.. baseball. It{s not funny because this woman actually exists and because of demonic christianity and the jesus/joshua/yesus collective her existance has been forced amongst them. There is truly some disturbing high tech stuff going on with this world and once you realise it and experience it modern day crap seems lame. This place truly is employing high tech means to force people to like them and into relationships of people unaware of their identities. Like Chris B, Erin Z, and leah S

To hell with you all I say. Actually if you look at the way north america is drawn out and connect the dots with lakes of the mask that is drawn as canada in a perspective it says HLL or hell just as much of the islands and land are drawn as feet and heel/hell. This entire continent is drawn out to say in plain site this place is no choice in existance scripted HELL. You may get a good life or bad but something out there is truly defiling the flesh of important identities and everything to do with love on this continent.

True story. NORTH AMERICA is a scripted hell land where you life and existance is mostly boring and pathetic way of existance of hurting you subtly and slow over years and destroying everything about your existances. TRUE STORY!!! Certain people were actually designed and created for demented stories on this planet and about abusing and raping them. No kidding once you notice you{ll kind of start hating many many many other people as life should not be like this
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42426926

okay psycho
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yup, there it is.

It's a tattoo design page...no idea how it ended up there though.

[link to api.ning.com]

[link to www.esotericonline.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39202048
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40369144
United States
06/27/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
burn them all from your mind!
Anonymous Coward
Poland
06/27/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4229050
United States
06/27/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very strange!

Very strange!

It is not the same image

GLP