Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,913 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 996,036
Pageviews Today: 1,817,945Threads Today: 633Posts Today: 13,329
08:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41639754
United States
06/27/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
I've been hunting around and can't find that same image anywhere.

Thought maybe that someone in the video booth was being funny and overlaid an image they found on the internet as a last "Fuck you!" before being shit-canned, but alas, I cannot find that collection of images anywhere.

Which means to me that someone took the time to put that together in order to deliberately show to all who was watching.

How many of these symbols would someone now associate, subliminally, with the imagery of the baseball game they were watching now?

Very strange!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41639754

There is actually another thread, the image has been located.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895741

It is not the same image
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4229050

Uhh, yeah it is, at least the image from the post I copied from that thread and posted here... the tattoo design image.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4229050
United States
06/27/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
Compare them you lazy sheep
They are NOT identical
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Compare them you lazy sheep
They are NOT identical

Right you are, not identical, sorry. Baaaaaa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41719105
United States
06/27/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This really needs to be pinned! Why in the world wouldn't you pin this!?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the images aren't identical, but I think we can all agree that the image displayed during the game was a tattoo symbol sheet.

The question still remains of just why it was there in the first place, and what it means.

I think we can all chock it up to being at least an 8 on the weird-shit-o-meter and unfortunately, will remain a mystery.

Ah well!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
If we could figure out which ones were added
I am on a phone and don't feel like digging out the pen and paper
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If we could figure out which ones were added
I am on a phone and don't feel like digging out the pen and paper

The sickle and hammer I could not find on tatoo sheet
Russian connection much?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The wings and crown as well
sadhuman

User ID: 11664625
United States
06/27/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right in front of them, and they can't see it.
"All people are my people"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42420075
Romania
06/27/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe they are calling out to all their loyals

witches, satanists, masons,etc ...

NOTICE THE PAPAL SYMBOL THERE !!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42420075

Or some magickAL warfare directed at nobody in particular
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42420075
Romania
06/27/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42420075

Or some magickAL warfare directed at nobody in particular

it's possible...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33230366
Canada
06/27/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump unreal
Sol1d1nt3l

User ID: 15472628
United States
06/27/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf. Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13436234
United States
06/27/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
the announcer acknowledges it turn up the volume you can hear "i dont know what that means" its real
bobobibi

User ID: 21469231
United States
06/27/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the images aren't identical, but I think we can all agree that the image displayed during the game was a tattoo symbol sheet.

The question still remains of just why it was there in the first place, and what it means.

I think we can all chock it up to being at least an 8 on the weird-shit-o-meter and unfortunately, will remain a mystery.

Ah well!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41639754

it's what they've been waiting for... alchemical marriage so to speak
Zoinx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40471759
Czechia
06/27/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30297199
Canada
06/27/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40471759

Interesting, thanks! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35147438
United States
06/27/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL!
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
06/27/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing from Nothing leaves Nothing. Zero here...means nothing but a pile of dog doodoo!
UTownTrash

User ID: 14372668
United States
06/27/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The game of baseball itself is loaded with symbology. So this doesn't really suprise me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3694399
United States
06/27/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The baseball behind the image appears to be damaged. It also looks like it is flying through space with other space debris behind it.

Is this a warning of something that will happen in Chicago or Milwaukee?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6879081
United States
06/27/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to depositphotos.com]

Here's the image. I made sure it was identical to the one on the broadcast. It's a stock image.
Atsifer The Atrocious
User ID: 42021968
Federated States of Micronesia
06/27/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

We're all going to hell.
 Quoting: WTF!? 42334647

This is a false flag op. Notice the voice and accent of the guy narrating the clip, he sounds like a schlomo
Ford44

User ID: 8064176
United States
06/27/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I found weird wasn't the symbols themselves, but what was in the background. It looked like a giant, worn down baseball in a field of blue with other spheres in the distance floating around. Whatever it was, it was intentional.

It is quite possible that this is a scam by the maker of the you tube video. I did hear the announcer say "I have no idea what that means. Maybe the baseball god's know." he could have been talking about something else. Did anyone see this live?

The Cubbies and the Brewers both suck this year.

I typed "weird symbols interrupt Cubs game" and the search results were the wiki pages for Brother Bear, the characters of the children's film Madagascar, and Jimmy Olsen. Very strange.

Last Edited by Ford44 on 06/27/2013 04:03 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42429818
United States
06/27/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are missing something very important, the background.

It's a baseball splitting apart...

[link to illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com]

hmmmmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16189182
United States
06/27/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Part that really causes the red flag in my head is the soviet hammer and cycle image. This image does not belong catagorically with the rest.
Prior to seeing it I assumed someone left their tattoo research on the wrong surface in the studio.

Now given world events I must wonder if visual cyphers or activation messages aren't being embedded in recorded media.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40051142
United States
06/27/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are missing something very important, the background.

It's a baseball splitting apart...

[link to illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com]

hmmmmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42429818

great find! thanks!! I knew it had something to do with the background, I just didn't know what! I thought that those flying things were tearing the ball apart, but what you found looks very possible.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40051142
United States
06/27/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Part that really causes the red flag in my head is the soviet hammer and cycle image. This image does not belong catagorically with the rest.
Prior to seeing it I assumed someone left their tattoo research on the wrong surface in the studio.

Now given world events I must wonder if visual cyphers or activation messages aren't being embedded in recorded media.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16189182

I noticed the hammer and cycle too. I thought it was out of place.

hmmmm....

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15225243
United States
06/27/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Graphics dept tard just being a jerk?

GLP