Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 681,543
Pageviews Today: 1,112,361Threads Today: 446Posts Today: 7,495
11:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16189182
United States
06/27/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
CHILL ITS THIS:

It's a tattoo design page...no idea how it ended up there though.

[link to api.ning.com]

[link to www.esotericonline.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39202048

some Dutch guy found it, congrats btw *
 Quoting: told ya

This has many of the same symbols as the one displayed, and commented on by the announcer, most are in the same order. However the one displayed on dish network has additional symbols, some of which do not match the genre. So perhaps examine the images that do not appear on both.
Dapurps

User ID: 30121630
Canada
06/27/2013 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
Looks fake. Looks like he overlaped the image. Not a single person here saw the game live on tv so until another source shows up im calling bs. Theres nothing on google.
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks fake. Looks like he overlaped the image. Not a single person here saw the game live on tv so until another source shows up im calling bs. Theres nothing on google.
 Quoting: Dapurps

Quoting: Dapurps

The game announcer comments on the image...
Widespread Panic

User ID: 42336598
United States
06/27/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The announcer says "I don't know what that is".
"Big wooly mammoth gonna wear my coat in the middle of the summertime"
UnderdogsGoToHeaven

User ID: 32115588
United States
06/27/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were having some fun I saw it live. big Cubs fan.

I follow the commentators on twitter @lenandjd . Yesterday they tweeted a link on this subject here is the link to wgn in which Jim Deshaies (ex-Houston Astros commentator where I live) writes a quick article about his experience in MLB.

It was pretty interesting nonetheless but I think Jim is actually trolling on national TV haha...rockon

This is NBD since these symbols have been in society before the formation of USA. Nothing new under the sun.
~Love is patient, love is kind, and it does not boast.

~There is something to be said about the problems but there is something to be done about the solutions.
UnderdogsGoToHeaven

User ID: 32115588
United States
06/27/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I follow the commentators on twitter @lenandjd . Yesterday they tweeted a link on this subject here is the link to wgn in which Jim Deshaies (ex-Houston Astros commentator where I live) writes a quick article about his experience in MLB.

It was pretty interesting nonetheless but I think Jim is actually trolling on national TV haha...rockon

This is NBD since these symbols have been in society before the formation of USA. Nothing new under the sun.
 Quoting: UnderdogsGoToHeaven

link - [link to wgntv.com]
~Love is patient, love is kind, and it does not boast.

~There is something to be said about the problems but there is something to be done about the solutions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The announcer says "I don't know what that is".
 Quoting: Widespread Panic

The announcer states, " Yeah I have no idea what that means." "Appearantly the baseball gods did know". Given the genre of symbology I can only conclude that the announcers comments were associated to the religious imagery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25337557
United States
06/27/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

link - [link to wgntv.com]

This is developing news. These tweets were from before the game, right? So the announcers knew it was coming...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30184759
United States
06/27/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
These assholes can suck it... Look at this piece of shit psy video flashing 666 and the eye at dodger stadium, this was linked at the end of the baseball video

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 503902
United States
Report Abusive Post
prince of the air communicating with his butterflys
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3437950
United States
06/27/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are theories that baseball was invented by masons and is some kind of ritual to them. The number of outs, innings, geometry of the field, distances between bases, etc. all plays into it. Google it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7586312
Latvia
06/27/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
creepy...
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
06/27/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forget the baseball diamond.

Stay away from anything related to Neil Diamond on July 4. That's right, Neil "The Jewish Elvis" Diamond. Fireworks and Neil Diamond will not bode well on the 4th. Stay clear.

On the souls of Sweet Caroline and Cracklin' Rosie, believe what I'm telling you.

"We're coming to America......."

Stay alert. Fight the Power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40051142
United States
06/27/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forget the baseball diamond.

Stay away from anything related to Neil Diamond on July 4. That's right, Neil "The Jewish Elvis" Diamond. Fireworks and Neil Diamond will not bode well on the 4th. Stay clear.

On the souls of Sweet Caroline and Cracklin' Rosie, believe what I'm telling you.

"We're coming to America......."

Stay alert. Fight the Power.
 Quoting: BxMac

ohno
TheRollsRoyceTrent

User ID: 41258536
United States
06/27/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep your eye on Chicago, Illinois.
How To Get The COLDEST Air From A Window Air Conditioner: Keep Your Window Air Conditioner On LOW Fan Speed And Set The Thermostat On 77* Or So. It Blows The Coldest Air - Saving On Cooling Costs. It Really Does Work.
barbarian66

User ID: 1562578
United States
06/27/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
creepy ass cracker shit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18414293
United States
06/27/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The cubs curse lives on!!!
Hey LOOK

User ID: 41280075
United States
06/27/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK!!!!!! The Cubs will never go to a
World Series again is what that shit means.
GODDAMNIT!!!! I gotta start pullin for some
other team now,........ SHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!
Idol1
It doesn't matter what you see, or into it what you read.
You can do it your own way.
If it's done just how I say.
Gnostic Warrior

User ID: 41934835
United States
06/27/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
illumlol
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
TheTruthMonger

User ID: 4160225
United States
06/27/2013 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
It was flashed up on screen by the Cubs staff to try and start winning some games in Milwaukee. One of the Cubs announcers used the trick to break a losing streak against the Padres when he was a player, and it worked.

At least that's what they're saying the story is.

thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42343450
United States
06/27/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was flashed up on screen by the Cubs staff to try and start winning some games in Milwaukee. One of the Cubs announcers used the trick to break a losing streak against the Padres when he was a player, and it worked.

thumbs
 Quoting: TheTruthMonger

Are you serious?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32412853
United States
06/27/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32412853
United States
06/27/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13114821
United States
06/27/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
they would show these on the day of aaron hernandez big star getting arrested.. on the week of snowden getting alot of secret info. the phy video is funny haha
TheTruthMonger

User ID: 4160225
United States
06/27/2013 07:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

thumbs
 Quoting: TheTruthMonger

Are you serious?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42343450

Yes, I'm serious. Life long Cub fan here , been watching almost every game.

Last Edited by TheTruthMonger™ on 06/27/2013 07:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
06/27/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

:wow:

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?
Mr. Reality

User ID: 1350479
United States
06/27/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.”

-- Thomas Jefferson

"My 2nd Amendment will Die with Me"

-- iwinallday
Ozi
User ID: 42405292
Australia
06/27/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would put it down to lens flare.

GLP