Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,282 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 113,360
Pageviews Today: 185,398Threads Today: 60Posts Today: 1,155
02:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Weird: Barack Obama Resembles Ancient Egyptian Ruler Akhenaton (died 1356 B.C.)

Rey Rogers
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 42444988
Spain
06/27/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Weird: Barack Obama Resembles Ancient Egyptian Ruler Akhenaton (died 1356 B.C.)
Yes, cells can be taken from mummified bodies - even centuries old and be used to create a duplicate from the diseased individual. A perfect molecular clone.

[link to www.nature.com]

If they actually did it then wow - nothing left to chance. Then his whole life is a construct and it does not end there.

Skip the conspiracy music video (or watch it for a laugh) and go to the 52 minute mark for a discussion on the first lady and offspring and their remarkable resemblance of ancient Egyptian royalty.

Weirder and weirder this reality gets....

Better video dedicated to this subject:

RR

Last Edited by Rey Rogers on 06/27/2013 09:53 PM
Time field researcher Dr David Anderson and his websites are missing. Why? Please discuss.
Thread: Spacetime manipulation and the Dr David Anderson Enigma: Opening the road to time travel and limitless energy
Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Weird: Barack Obama Resembles Ancient Egyptian Ruler Akhenaton (died 1356 B.C.)
The Egyptian section starts at 52:00 in the above presentation. (not 06:00)

Comments?
Time field researcher Dr David Anderson and his websites are missing. Why? Please discuss.
Thread: Spacetime manipulation and the Dr David Anderson Enigma: Opening the road to time travel and limitless energy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9107938
United States
06/27/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Weird: Barack Obama Resembles Ancient Egyptian Ruler Akhenaton (died 1356 B.C.)
Yeah the "elite" have a big hard on for Egyptian royalty. Not sure why, I guess they believe their blood line goes back to theirs, but it wouldnt surprise me if they did in fact clone Obama so they could have their own little god to worship. Makes sense as to why even the Clinton's lick his boots.
Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah the "elite" have a big hard on for Egyptian royalty. Not sure why, I guess they believe their blood line goes back to theirs, but it wouldnt surprise me if they did in fact clone Obama so they could have their own little god to worship. Makes sense as to why even the Clinton's lick his boots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9107938

True. You can find Egyptian symbology all over today (look at the memorial in Washington D.C. for instance). Big question is why and how it all ties in...

The presenter mentioned another possibility - what if someone could travel back and forth in time? Go back with all modern knowledge and rule. Interestingly they found a bust which is a spitting image of the late Michael Jackson from the era of Akhenaton.

Not kidding. Look around 51 minute mark.

Like a said - it gets weirder and weirder.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9107938
United States
06/27/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

True. You can find Egyptian symbology all over today (look at the memorial in Washington D.C. for instance). Big question is why and how it all ties in...

The presenter mentioned another possibility - what if someone could travel back and forth in time? Go back with all modern knowledge and rule. Interestingly they found a bust which is a spitting image of the late Michael Jackson from the era of Akhenaton.

Not kidding. Look around 51 minute mark.

Like a said - it gets weirder and weirder.
 Quoting: Rey Rogers

Something odd is for sure going on. I have never watched the second video, with Freeman. I am watching it now. Interesting. Thank you for posting it.
damma

User ID: 33706201
United States
06/27/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so glad you put this on here. I heard about this 2 weeks ago. It would make perfect sense if in fact this is true. It explains alot about the bible. so much. Open your eyes it may be true.
damma
Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something odd is for sure going on. I have never watched the second video, with Freeman. I am watching it now. Interesting. Thank you for posting it.

Welcome. Here is a long analysis how he came to these conclusions - a better video on the subject.

Makes you wonder.

Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so glad you put this on here. I heard about this 2 weeks ago. It would make perfect sense if in fact this is true. It explains alot about the bible. so much. Open your eyes it may be true.
 Quoting: damma

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34760435
United States
06/27/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
He really does not look all that much like Akhenaten. THe only resemblance is the mouth area. His eyes are not similar, the nose of Akhenaten is far too narrow and his eyes are bigger and shapped different. Akhenaten's head is much bigger and relation to his face compared to Obama who has the typical small head of a Negroid.

It is wishful thinking that they are similar. Michelle Obama does not look like Nefertiti either. Michelle Obama is far to prognathous. Their children do not look like the children of Akhenaten and Nefertiti either. Most images show a clearly Caucasian appearance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39715745
United States
06/27/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea, I don't see the resemblance at all, of course when you gradually transform it using video it can give the illusion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8796927
United States
06/27/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was always told " they all look the same"
Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea, I don't see the resemblance at all, of course when you gradually transform it using video it can give the illusion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39715745

Look at 2:47 in the first video. That shows the right proportions.
Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He really does not look all that much like Akhenaten. THe only resemblance is the mouth area. His eyes are not similar, the nose of Akhenaten is far too narrow and his eyes are bigger and shapped different. Akhenaten's head is much bigger and relation to his face compared to Obama who has the typical small head of a Negroid.

It is wishful thinking that they are similar. Michelle Obama does not look like Nefertiti either. Michelle Obama is far to prognathous. Their children do not look like the children of Akhenaten and Nefertiti either. Most images show a clearly Caucasian appearance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34760435

You may be right. Still interesting to speculate about.
Rey Rogers  (OP)

Spain
06/27/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last bump.
sword of truth
User ID: 15171072
United States
01/03/2014 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34760435

YOU SOUND FOOLISH AKHENATEN WASNT CAUCASIAN, NEITHER WAS HIS MOTHER NOR HIS WIFE, THEY WERE BLACK PEOPLE RULING OVER EGYPT THEN , LOL, YALL THINK YALL MADE PYRAMIDS AND ALL, YALL DOING GOOD LEAVE OUR HSTORY ALONE, THERE WERE BLACKS WITH DIFFERENT SHAPE HEADS AND FACES, AND THOSE FEATURES ARNT WHITE, LOL, CHILL OUT, BARAK IS GOINGCTO BE THE LAST PRESIDENT HE IS AKHENATEN SORRY TO TELL U, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52382706
United States
01/03/2014 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see two eyes. Two ears. A nose and a mouth. Wow!

GLP