Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 169,430
Pageviews Today: 286,227Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,758
04:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Obama Rockefeller Democrat Doctrine, Too get all Religious groups fighting and killing each other!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42468679
United States
06/28/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Obama Rockefeller Democrat Doctrine, Too get all Religious groups fighting and killing each other!
Watch Egypt, Syria and Iran closely!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Obama Rockefeller Democrat Doctrine, Too get all Religious groups fighting and killing each other!
The doctrine of the devil!
4Q529

User ID: 37385075
United States
06/28/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Obama Rockefeller Democrat Doctrine, Too get all Religious groups fighting and killing each other!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42468679

To be specific, the doctrine that is separating Jews, Christians and Muslims, and is the very source of the violence between them is the Egyptian 'god of the dead' doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave; when Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

This is why the "dragon" media will NOT publicize this Truth; and continues to propagate, instead, the Satanic doctrines that the "false prophet" Judaeo-Christian-Islamic religious 'authorities' have substituted for this Truth.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9380226
United States
06/28/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

You got it buddy; steal kill and destroy. It's no coincidence that "UFOs" show up heavy when there's a bunch of bloodshed. It's taken me 20 years of exhaustive research to put things together to point where I have and I'm sure I only have only part of the picture. They want bloodshed; that's the trade off.
Quetzalcoatl14

User ID: 42476336
Saudi Arabia
06/28/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

With all due respect, super-lol.

You do know that across the world, it is the far right wing conservative, fundamentalist people of each religion that fight over religion don't you? Fundamentalist Christians against Pagans. Fundamentalist Christians against Native American "savages." Fundamentalist Christians fighting and hating fundamentalist Muslims and vice versa. Fundamentalist right-wing Muslims and Hindus hating and fighting each other, and so on ad infinitum.

You do realize, that on record the so called "liberals" have been calling for an end to religious war and bigotry for probably 300 years now right?

HAHAHAHA
Quetzalcoatl14
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do know that across the world, it is the far right wing conservative, fundamentalist people of each religion that fight over religion don't you? Fundamentalist Christians against Pagans. Fundamentalist Christians against Native American "savages." Fundamentalist Christians fighting and hating fundamentalist Muslims and vice versa. Fundamentalist right-wing Muslims and Hindus hating and fighting each other, and so on ad infinitum.

You do realize, that on record the so called "liberals" have been calling for an end to religious war and bigotry for probably 300 years now right?

HAHAHAHA
 Quoting: Quetzalcoatl14

what the hell have you been smoking... The Rockefeller Family (democrats) are the head of the CFR and are behind all the wars in the middle east! wake the fuck up you have not a clue of what you are talking about... every order for war comes from the CFR.... and the Oil companies... all owned by democrats... you have been fooled..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAHA

You are one of the ones who have been tricked by the beast...

Go to war blame it on the other guy..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
98% of the CFR are democrats...
4Q529

User ID: 37385075
United States
06/28/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do realize, that on record the so called "liberals" have been calling for an end to religious war and bigotry for probably 300 years now right? HAHAHAHA

You are merely projecting the same left-right, liberal-conservative paradigm to the realm of the religions; both elements of which begin with the ignorance, denial, contradiction and crucifixion of the Truth.

In other words, these "liberals" are nothing more than another controlled opposition.

They want the destruction of Truth just as much as they want an end to religious wars.

Take, for example, the Zionist rabbis and the anti-Zionist rabbis (of the Neturei Karta).

Both have a CONTEMPT for the Truth that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Michael
Quetzalcoatl14

Saudi Arabia
06/28/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAHA

This is where you guys must be absolutely crazy.

I'm a "liberal" who lives in a family of republican, conservative evangelical Christians. Guess what, I've been anti war and anti religious fighting my whole life while they constantly support war, AND say things like "people should be forced to be Christians," etc.

And, you obviously, obviously, have not traveled much or studied history. I have and in fact, am in a Muslim country right now for the summer. It is the conservative fundamentalists that are always, always the ones fighting each other.

Ever hear of the Enlightenment brother, when "liberals" fought against such bigotry and fundamentalists and were attacked by the conservatives.

Again, super-lol and big fail on your part for knowledge of history and current society.
Quetzalcoatl14
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAHA

I'm a "liberal" who lives in a family of republican, conservative evangelical Christians. Guess what, I've been anti war and anti religious fighting my whole life while they constantly support war, AND say things like "people should be forced to be Christians," etc.

And, you obviously, obviously, have not traveled much or studied history. I have and in fact, am in a Muslim country right now for the summer. It is the conservative fundamentalists that are always, always the ones fighting each other.

Ever hear of the Enlightenment brother, when "liberals" fought against such bigotry and fundamentalists and were attacked by the conservatives.

Again, super-lol and big fail on your part for knowledge of history and current society.

Wrong you have a democrat in office and now he has set the whole world on fire... and as far as your family they are not like any christians I know... All the ones I know are against the wars in the middle east... And The CFR is all democrats and they are behind every order for war... NOT CHRISTIANS.... Again you have been duped... Now I have to admit your point on the Right Wing fundamentalism in Islam... and look who is backing them... THE DEMOCRATS...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT..
Quetzalcoatl14

Saudi Arabia
06/28/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAHA

Wrong you have a democrat in office and now he has set the whole world on fire... and as far as your family they are not like any christians I know... All the ones I know are against the wars in the middle east... And The CFR is all democrats and they are behind every order for war... NOT CHRISTIANS.... Again you have been duped... Now I have to admit your point on the Right Wing fundamentalism in Islam... and look who is backing them... THE DEMOCRATS...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT..

Actually, false, you are basing your ideas on limited information. There actually have been research studies, i.e. opinion polls in this case, where there was a correlation between religiosity and support for the ME wars.

Also, who started us getting deep in there, a self-proclaimed evangelical Christian who was a Republican and LOVED by all of the right-wing Christians. LOVED. He had weekly calls from Pat Robertson and the rest. LOL!

OBAMA ALSO is a war-monger. But he did not start two massive wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, just smaller also evil wars like Libya. Yes, he is guilty.

But across the board, and across cultures, a higher percentage of far right wingers in general support war, conflict, imperialism, etc, than classic liberals. Why the hell do you think we are called "peace-loving, bleeding heart liberals" you fools.

Again, obviously there are peaceful conservatives and peaceful liberals, and not peaceful ones. But the Neo Cons the world over, i.e. right wingers, are known for being all about war and not peace, and American domination. That is the very definition of Neo-Con you idiot.

Ask anybody outside of the U.S., and they will agree that the neo-cons under Bush were the worst they've seen, worse than Obama.
Quetzalcoatl14
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU ARE AN IDIOT..

Actually, false, you are basing your ideas on limited information. There actually have been research studies, i.e. opinion polls in this case, where there was a correlation between religiosity and support for the ME wars.

Also, who started us getting deep in there, a self-proclaimed evangelical Christian who was a Republican and LOVED by all of the right-wing Christians. LOVED. He had weekly calls from Pat Robertson and the rest. LOL!

OBAMA ALSO is a war-monger. But he did not start two massive wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, just smaller also evil wars like Libya. Yes, he is guilty.

But across the board, and across cultures, a higher percentage of far right wingers in general support war, conflict, imperialism, etc, than classic liberals. Why the hell do you think we are called "peace-loving, bleeding heart liberals" you fools.

Again, obviously there are peaceful conservatives and peaceful liberals, and not peaceful ones. But the Neo Cons the world over, i.e. right wingers, are known for being all about war and not peace, and American domination. That is the very definition of Neo-Con you idiot.

Ask anybody outside of the U.S., and they will agree that the neo-cons under Bush were the worst they've seen, worse than Obama.

SEE, YOU DON'T SEE THE ROOT OR BEHIND IT... BUSH DID NOT ORDER THE WAR IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN... HE DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER... THIS IS WHY I SAY YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED...

DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON HEADS OF THE CFR... THESE ARE WHO GIVE THE ORDERS FOR WAR... THEY STAY HIDDEN BEHIND THE SCENES... LOOK IT UP TYPE CFR MEMBERS INTO GOOGLE THEN CROSS REFERENCE THEM WITH DEMOCRATS, SOME REPUBLICANS BUT OVER 90% DEMOCRATS...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sgtreport.com]

CFR HEAD COUNCIL ALL DEMOCRATS

TOP OF THE PYRAMID:

David Rockefeller, Chairman Emeritus
Peter G. Peterson, Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations
58 E. 68th St. New York, NY 10021
Phone (212) 734-0400
Fax (212) 861-1789

Paul Volker, North American Chairman of the Trilateral Commission
345 E. 46 St. New York, NY 10017
Phone (212) 661-1180

President of the United States of America
William Clinton -- CFR, TC, BB

Asst. Sec. for Administration, United Nations
Dick Thornburgh -- CFR

National Security Advisor
Anthony Lake -- CFR

Vice President of the United States of America
Albert Gore, Jr. -- CFR

Secretary Of State
Warren Christopher -- CFR

Secretary Of Defense
Lee Aspin (Deceased)-- CFR

Chairman Joint Chiefs Of Staff
Colin L. Powell -- CFR

Director Central Intelligence Agency
James Woolsey -- CFR

Chairman, Council of Economics Advisors
Laura Tyson -- CFR

Treasury Secretary
Lloyd Bentsen -- Former CFR, BB

Secretary of Interior
Bruce Babbitt -- CFR

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Henry Cisneros -- CFR

Secretary of Health & Human Services
Donna Shalala -- CFR, TC
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHITE HOUSE STAFF CFR:

ALL DEMOCRATS

George Stephanopoulos, Director, Communications -- CFR
Willian J. Crowe, Chief Foreign Intelligence Advisory Bd. -- CFR
Nancy Soderberg, Staff Director, National Secuity Council -- CFR
Samuel R. Berger, Deputy Advisor, National Security -- CFR
W. Bowman Cutter, Deputy Assistant, National Economic Council -- CFR

YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED BY SATAN...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
CFR DEMOCRATS/THE BEAST...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
UNITED STATES CONGRESS -- REPRESENTATIVES:

Howard L. Berman (D-CA) -- CFR
Thomas S. Foley (D-WA) -- CFR
Sam Gejdenson (D-CT) -- CFR
Richard A. Gephardt (D-MO) -- CFR
Newton L. Gingrich (R-GA) -- CFR
Lee H. Hamilton (D-IN) -- TC
Amory Houghton, Jr. (R-NY) -- CFR
Nancy Lee Johnson (R-CT) -- CFR
Jim Leach (R-IA) -- TC
John Lewis (D-GA) -- CFR
Robert T. Matsui (D-CA) -- CFR
Dave K. Mccurdy (D-OK) -- CFR
Eleanor Homes Norton (D-DC) -- CFR
Thomas El Petri (R-WI) -- CFR
Charles B. Rangel (D-NY) -- TC
Carlos A. Romero-Barcelo (D-PR) -- CFR
Patricia Schroeder (D-CO) -- CFR
Peter Smith (R-VT) -- CFR
Olympia J. Snow (R-ME) -- CFR
John M. Spratt (D-SC) -- CFR
Louis Stokes (D-OH) -- CFR

ALMOST ALL DEMOCRATS..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHO IS BACKING THE MUSLIM RADICALS KILLING SYRIANS AND CHRISTIANS..

DEMOCRATS../CFR
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
DONT BE DUPED BY THE PSY OPS...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38139053
United States
06/28/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAHA

YOU ARE AN IDIOT..

still the dimwits here blame the red v blue sindrome, for the million billion time its the same faction behind the curtain.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU ARE AN IDIOT..

still the dimwits here blame the red v blue sindrome, for the million billion time its the same faction behind the curtain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38139053

THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT KILLING 100 MILLION BABIES A YEAR THE DEMOCRATS ARE ONE ONLY HAS TOO LOOK AT THAT TOO SEE WHO SATAN IS..
Quetzalcoatl14

User ID: 42512722
Saudi Arabia
06/29/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU ARE AN IDIOT..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38139053

I agree with you my friend. It isn't liberal versus conservative, Muslim versus Christian, etc. In my view, it is extremists versus extremists. In regards to religion, more right-wingers across all cultures are factually fundamentalists. Its not arguable. I can assure you guys that more Islamic and Christian extremists have right-wing, traditionalist, and xenophobic beliefs. This is part of what makes them right-wing.

However, there are also extremists of a different kind on the far left, for example communist revolutionaries that also are willing to use violence. But this is political extremism. Violence the same.

As to political parties, I agree that Obama has shown himself to be equally dedicated to imperialism and global domination, JUST like Bush I, Bush II, Reagan, Bill Clinton, etc. It has become apparent that this all is an illusion.

As to the claim that liberals are the evil ones due to abortion, not all "liberals" support abortion. Second, just like guns, marriage, etc, it actually follows a "libertarian" idea that the government has no say in in, hence "pro-choice."

I laugh at 90% of self-proclaimed "conservatives" and "libertarians" who cry about the government taking our freedoms and intrusion in regards to guns, environmental regulations, and taxes.

But then when it comes to very personal choices such as sexuality, using substances, or pro-choice, or having the Ten Commandments in courthouses (which violates the separation of church and state) most "conservatives" can't run fast enough to call for government intervention.

Get your story straight or be quiet. The only conservatives I respect in this regard are true libertarians: they are consistent.

Second, this is irrelevant to the question of which side foments more religious extremism and fighting related. Anybody who does their actual research knows that right-wing is associated in all countries with a higher percentage of religious extremism, lol. Be objective here if you want to be taken seriously.

Finally, it is absolutely astounding to many people across the world that "conservatives" act all holy and teary-eyed when it comes to abortion but then wave the flag around and call for "Murika" to go get them Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It's absolutely MIND-BLOWING that "conservative" "Christians" fight tooth and nail against helping the poor here, higher taxes for the rich, and health care, while simultaneously fighting tooth and nail against any military cuts or responsibility for corporations and our foreign policy.

The world is watching, and laughing.
Quetzalcoatl14

GLP