christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
06/28/2013 02:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama's FINAL WORD: Catholics Must Buy/Provide Coverage for Abortion Drugs -
(CNSNews.com) - The Department of Health and Human Services today released the final text of the final adjustments to the Obamacare regulation that requires virtually all health-care plans to provide cost-free coverage for sterilizations, contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs.
Catholics and Evangelical Christians have objected to the regulation, arguing that it violates their First Amendment right to the free exercise of religion. The Catholic Church teaches that sterilization, contraception and abortion are all intrinsically immoral. Evangelical Christians believe that abortion takes an innocent human life and is thus wrong.

The final regulation issued today provides no accommodations at all for individual Catholics and other Christians who morally object to the mandate.

- See more at: [link to www.cnsnews.com]
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
06/28/2013 02:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's FINAL WORD: Catholics Must Buy/Provide Coverage for Abortion Drugs -
THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS SPEAKS:

The Obama administration's mandate says: They have no choice. - See more at: [link to www.cnsnews.com]
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41633873
United States
06/28/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's FINAL WORD: Catholics Must Buy/Provide Coverage for Abortion Drugs -
Let My People Go!
christian  (OP)

United States
06/28/2013 02:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Let My People Go!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41633873

and The Pharaoh let's the Plagues continue....
Susie

Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
06/28/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a Catholic, Obama,We will tell you - NO WE WILL NOT!

I already wrote people in my state,it went to the top and I received a letter from the WH. Now... don't make me crack this whip again because you are not doing His will!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42357972
Australia
06/28/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. I can't believe this Obama bloke. How much can you Americans take from him?
ParadigmShift

User ID: 31231991
United States
06/28/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
While outwardly appearances seems that the Roman Church is opposed to save face with their sheep, the truth is the Romans have supported murder throughout History! This being just the lastest truth on the vile and ever so disgusting abomination known as the Whore, or the Catholic Church.

[link to www.vaticancrimes.us]

Read the link if you seek the truth. Nuns get pregnant by pervert priest, and the church pays for their abortions. They are, after all, just like their Father Satan! The wolf in sheep's clothing!

Let me add these Nuns being not only the victims of rape, but being forced to end life, too.

Last Edited by Troy. on 06/28/2013 03:26 PM
ParadigmShift

User ID: 31231991
United States
06/28/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a Catholic, Obama,We will tell you - NO WE WILL NOT!

I already wrote people in my state,it went to the top and I received a letter from the WH. Now... don't make me crack this whip again because you are not doing His will!!!
 Quoting: Children of the Atom

You're church already secretly murders babies, and according to Scriptures if you support this abomination you are guilty of their crimes. Oh, I forgot, Catholics read the false and altered Bible when they do decide to read!

Last Edited by Troy. on 06/28/2013 03:23 PM

GLP