Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 871,349
Pageviews Today: 1,565,412Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 11,035
03:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OKC MWC Police Release Frightening Video Of Man Who Held Toddler Hostage IN WALMART talking about illuminati u gotta see this

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12268028
United States
06/28/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
OKC MWC Police Release Frightening Video Of Man Who Held Toddler Hostage IN WALMART talking about illuminati u gotta see this
i noticed he kept walking around with nothing in his cart , looking like he was up to something , he kept going by the lady and her children too, this is shocking the way he just took the little girl out of the cart ,

[link to www.newson6.com]

MIDWEST CITY, Oklahoma -

Midwest City Police have released surveillance video from a Walmart of a man who took a 2-year-old girl from a mother's shopping cart, and held a knife to the child's throat.

The video released shows Wallace walking into the Walmart Neighborhood Market at Reno and Midwest Boulevard around 3 p.m. He's pushing a shopping cart and talking on a cell phone. The video shows Wallace circling the store until he sees a woman, identified as Alicia Keating, and her two daughters, ages 12 and 2.

Wallace keeps walking but circles back to the frozen food aisle. While Keating's back is turned, Wallace grabs the child from the cart while the stunned 12 year old looks on. Wallace then walks up to the mother, hands her a cell phone and demands she call a police officer in Dallas.

Keating begins to scream and pleads for the man to give her child back. The man pulls out a knife and threatens the little girl. That's when store employees approach the man and witnesses begin calling 911
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42484889
Germany
06/28/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OKC MWC Police Release Frightening Video Of Man Who Held Toddler Hostage IN WALMART talking about illuminati u gotta see this
You forgot: Guess the color?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OKC MWC Police Release Frightening Video Of Man Who Held Toddler Hostage IN WALMART talking about illuminati u gotta see this
makes you tear up watching this i would have been on my knees begging him to give my daughter back , or take me instead
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
why would the police force the mother to leave while he still has her child
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
guess at the end they
had to shoot him with the child in his arms
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
this should be pinned
Twinmom
User ID: 40686681
United States
06/28/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
This happened about a half mile or so from me. Kinda makes me want to move back to the woods.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
guy was talking about bush was watching him and illuminati
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
This happened about a half mile or so from me. Kinda makes me want to move back to the woods.
 Quoting: Twinmom 40686681

i mean ur walking peacefully at a grocery store with your kids getting stuff and in a second that all changes into something horrible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42320238
United States
06/28/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
why would the police force the mother to leave while he still has her child
 Quoting: ttowngirl

Her screaming and begging was not helping the situation. Dealing with a guy like that is best done in a calm fashion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21351810
United States
06/28/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
They cut the tape at the pivotal moment, ugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34329292
United States
06/28/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
missing the illuminati part...?
joe mamma

User ID: 8383650
United States
06/28/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
"illumi not a"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
"illumi not a"
 Quoting: joe mamma

is there a difference

GLP