Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,512 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,490
Pageviews Today: 459,186Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,625
06:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is everyone so quick to point the finger towards Obama?

roswelleric
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 29152731
United States
06/29/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why is everyone so quick to point the finger towards Obama?
He controls very little. Anyone that went through a Middle School Social Science class would understand that Obama is not truly in charge, and we have checks and balances in place to prevent abuse of power. He is merely a distraction. A puppet for the Elite. So many people seem to agree with me, yet they post Anti-Obama crap all the time. I think it is time we stop attacking the Presidents, and start looking higher up the chain. It is time to rip the mask off of the liars that have had the majority of the United States manipulated all these years. Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of Obama. I am not a big fan of Paula Deen either, but I am not going to blame her for the Food Network's boring programs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27895741
Australia
06/29/2013 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why is everyone so quick to point the finger towards Obama?
racism.

dhomeruhh
brassbat

User ID: 15444309
United States
06/29/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Odickhead
jjjjj
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42380232
United States
06/29/2013 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm, just a wild guess....'cause he's a Moran????

tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32614782
United States
06/29/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one reason.

He's a loud mouthed, lying sack of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42519021
Canada
06/29/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hastings2.webs.com]
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42463997
Estonia
06/29/2013 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeaaah, I guess congress signs these executive orders for him...
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
06/29/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
So true...is because is black..plain truth and sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24857231
United States
06/29/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The nagger should be hung.
Stickywicket

User ID: 42353606
Canada
06/29/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42519021

Yep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41941507
United States
06/29/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because puppet or not he agreed to be part of it?
Philip
User ID: 19054281
Australia
06/29/2013 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
omg you must work for that cunt. he's the boss man. he literally HIM he gives the orders to drone strike, HE gives the orders to supply the Syrian rebels with weapons, it's HIS orders! and because he does them shit things like that, that's why most people hate the cunt. get a new job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
06/29/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one reason.

He's a loud mouthed, lying sack of shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32614782

ohyeah He lost all credibility...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35406953
United States
06/29/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not going to deny there is a hidden hand up Obama's puppet ass, but if you think for one second he's not there willingly and not enjoying every second of his role in destroying this country, you're an idiot.
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/29/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Odickhead
 Quoting: brassbat

cvb4
Anonymous-User

User ID: 2564004
United States
06/29/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who blame why people dislike Obama solely on racism are too stupid to waste the time to explain the real reasons why. Though, there are some people that dislike him because they're racist.

Last Edited by Deplorable_Pepe on 06/29/2013 12:44 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25087961
United States
06/29/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I think it started out with all the broken campaign promises. It would take me pages of space to write all of my grievances with the man.

Here's a question what has he done right? Does it seem like any of his actions have brought the country closer together?Has he done anything about the economy other than hire a shift load of TSA agents and Irs agents? Has he gone after his political opponents in obvious abuses of power. Will You be able to afford obamacare or will you be paying a fine like me? Because you still can't afford government healthcare but are now punished for not being able to? What has the man done for you? Or do you just like him for his seemingly great public speaking skills?
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/29/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I think it started out with all the broken campaign promises. It would take me pages of space to write all of my grievances with the man.

Here's a question what has he done right? Does it seem like any of his actions have brought the country closer together?Has he done anything about the economy other than hire a shift load of TSA agents and Irs agents? Has he gone after his political opponents in obvious abuses of power. Will You be able to afford obamacare or will you be paying a fine like me? Because you still can't afford government healthcare but are now punished for not being able to? What has the man done for you? Or do you just like him for his seemingly great public speaking skills?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25087961

qaw4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42095518
United States
06/29/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's part of the current agenda, fear, hate, blame, judge someone. Anyone will do. They don't care who you pick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42531489
Portugal
06/29/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because he deserves it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42480082
United States
06/29/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
because you are in the middle of the Neo-Con HIVE called GLP
User ID: 20694328
United States
06/29/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42480082

and why do you come here fuck face?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42480082
United States
06/29/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ... 20694328

to see how rude and un-intelligent who folks truly are.
Anonymous-User

User ID: 1065309
United States
06/29/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL you're one to talk about intelligence buddy.
User ID: 20694328
United States
06/29/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

why when you can just look in the mirror?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42304932
Canada
06/29/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
He controls very little. Anyone that went through a Middle School Social Science class would understand that Obama is not truly in charge, and we have checks and balances in place to prevent abuse of power. He is merely a distraction. A puppet for the Elite. So many people seem to agree with me, yet they post Anti-Obama crap all the time. I think it is time we stop attacking the Presidents, and start looking higher up the chain. It is time to rip the mask off of the liars that have had the majority of the United States manipulated all these years. Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of Obama. I am not a big fan of Paula Deen either, but I am not going to blame her for the Food Network's boring programs.
 Quoting: roswelleric

you're right all presidents/prime ministers are nothing more than sock puppets. The puppeteers being BIG business. We are all governed by large corporations, few seem to be aware of that, or choose to look the other way and blame the potus for the ills of the US. Any president that ever stood up to corporate america was assassinated

people are stupid check link to another thread about just how stupid americans have become
Thread: 19 Surveys Which Prove That A Large Chunk Of The Population Is Made Up Of Totally Clueless Sheeple
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/29/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
omg you must work for that cunt. he's the boss man. he literally HIM he gives the orders to drone strike, HE gives the orders to supply the Syrian rebels with weapons, it's HIS orders! and because he does them shit things like that, that's why most people hate the cunt. get a new job.
 Quoting: Philip 19054281

I am just looking for opinions. I have gotten a few really good ones, and a few really bad ones. I don't believe it is just him that carries out these garbage orders, obviously there is a lot of influence, and pressure.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/29/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

you're right all presidents/prime ministers are nothing more than sock puppets. The puppeteers being BIG business. We are all governed by large corporations, few seem to be aware of that, or choose to look the other way and blame the potus for the ills of the US. Any president that ever stood up to corporate america was assassinated

people are stupid check link to another thread about just how stupid americans have become
Thread: 19 Surveys Which Prove That A Large Chunk Of The Population Is Made Up Of Totally Clueless Sheeple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42304932

We are on the same page Man. I think people are just too lazy to dig deep, and find real answers. People also like to blame things on people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25087961
United States
06/29/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another reason I point the finger at him is because he has a tone in the country of no accountability for government agencies. If you as an employee of the government try to point out corrupt practices of whoever you are working with he has made sure you're going to pay the price. I still think he was better than what the republicans offered, but only because I think we would be in more wars. He sounded like a good man when he was running in 08 and could have been a good president. The sad thing is I believe he knows what is good and what is wrong and has done the opposite of what he told us he was going to do. So please explain why you don't understand why people hate him, and please tell us why you still love him. Also I am not a bigot or racist so don't even go there. Grow some balls and admit that you were wrong about him.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/29/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42304932

We are on the same page Man. I think people are just too lazy to dig deep, and find real answers. People also like to blame things on people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29152731

that's right, otherwise they would have to take responsibility themselves
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/29/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another reason I point the finger at him is because he has a tone in the country of no accountability for government agencies. If you as an employee of the government try to point out corrupt practices of whoever you are working with he has made sure you're going to pay the price. I still think he was better than what the republicans offered, but only because I think we would be in more wars. He sounded like a good man when he was running in 08 and could have been a good president. The sad thing is I believe he knows what is good and what is wrong and has done the opposite of what he told us he was going to do. So please explain why you don't understand why people hate him, and please tell us why you still love him. Also I am not a bigot or racist so don't even go there. Grow some balls and admit that you were wrong about him.

grow a fucking brain and mull over what has been said decide for "yourself" if that is possible.

you are given two choices the one is always kind of "fucked up" Americans (and others) are easily lead like sheep. Where do you think the term "Sheeple" comes from?

GLP