Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,522 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 97,495
Pageviews Today: 175,907Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 1,196
02:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is everyone so quick to point the finger towards Obama?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25087961
United States
06/29/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is everyone so quick to point the finger towards Obama?
Well I think it started out with all the broken campaign promises. It would take me pages of space to write all of my grievances with the man.

Here's a question what has he done right? Does it seem like any of his actions have brought the country closer together?Has he done anything about the economy other than hire a shift load of TSA agents and Irs agents? Has he gone after his political opponents in obvious abuses of power. Will You be able to afford obamacare or will you be paying a fine like me? Because you still can't afford government healthcare but are now punished for not being able to? What has the man done for you? Or do you just like him for his seemingly great public speaking skills?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25087961

Another reason I point the finger at him is because he has a tone in the country of no accountability for government agencies. If you as an employee of the government try to point out corrupt practices of whoever you are working with he has made sure you're going to pay the price. I still think he was better than what the republicans offered, but only because I think we would be in more wars. He sounded like a good man when he was running in 08 and could have been a good president. The sad thing is I believe he knows what is good and what is wrong and has done the opposite of what he told us he was going to do. So please explain why you don't understand why people hate him, and please tell us why you still love him. Also I am not a bigot or racist so don't even go there. Grow some balls and admit that you were wrong about him.

grow a fucking brain and mull over what has been said decide for "yourself" if that is possible.

you are given two choices the one is always kind of "fucked up" Americans (and others) are easily lead like sheep. Where do you think the term "Sheeple" comes from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42304932

Actually we were given more I voted for 3rd party, so don't give me that sheep shit.
Anonymous-User

User ID: 1065309
United States
06/29/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
He controls very little. Anyone that went through a Middle School Social Science class would understand that Obama is not truly in charge, and we have checks and balances in place to prevent abuse of power. He is merely a distraction. A puppet for the Elite. So many people seem to agree with me, yet they post Anti-Obama crap all the time. I think it is time we stop attacking the Presidents, and start looking higher up the chain. It is time to rip the mask off of the liars that have had the majority of the United States manipulated all these years. Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of Obama. I am not a big fan of Paula Deen either, but I am not going to blame her for the Food Network's boring programs.
 Quoting: roswelleric

Controlling has little to do with why I dislike him so much. He's supposed to be the voice of the people in the government. The president's job is to appeal to the people who elected him in, he hasn't done a very good job of that if you ask me. Then again, the last few presidents haven't met those standards either.

There was such a huge hubbub about him being the first black president and how he was going to be our friend, the voice of the communities, the one to finally spin the world around and show everyone what we Americans are capable of. He didn't at all do that. "Change" was his slogan, the idea of having someone as articulate and intelligent as him on the side of the people was supposed to be such a great thing. He fell short on every single aspect that we all hoped for him to be. Yet, he went even further than that, he's just as manipulative, corrupt, and deceptive as any other half witted shit brain president we've had in office lately. He's for the government spying on its people for "national security", changing laws, and implementing new ones that further fuck over the American people.

Yes, there is indeed a lot wrong with the government, the country and the way things are set up. But he's certainly not making any situation better for anyone.

I am sorry if the average American cannot understand or see the travesties that he has committed against us, and our beliefs (the constitution).

I am also not sure why others dislike him, these are my thoughts and feelings about not only him, but the way that we've been treated through the last few presidents.. Granted I haven't been alive to witness how other presidents handled various situations that we've had to overcome. I am 24 and haven't been aware of many of the ideas and beliefs people have on this site until just the last few years.

WALL OF TEXT GO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36355600
United States
06/29/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
because he is the president of the united states. The most powerful position in the world. Yes he has very little control, however he is a coward with no balls. If we know what is going on, so does he. JFK knew and atleast he tried. He died for us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42304932
Canada
06/29/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I think it started out with all the broken campaign promises. It would take me pages of space to write all of my grievances with the man.

Here's a question what has he done right? Does it seem like any of his actions have brought the country closer together?Has he done anything about the economy other than hire a shift load of TSA agents and Irs agents? Has he gone after his political opponents in obvious abuses of power. Will You be able to afford obamacare or will you be paying a fine like me? Because you still can't afford government healthcare but are now punished for not being able to? What has the man done for you? Or do you just like him for his seemingly great public speaking skills?

Another reason I point the finger at him is because he has a tone in the country of no accountability for government agencies. If you as an employee of the government try to point out corrupt practices of whoever you are working with he has made sure you're going to pay the price. I still think he was better than what the republicans offered, but only because I think we would be in more wars. He sounded like a good man when he was running in 08 and could have been a good president. The sad thing is I believe he knows what is good and what is wrong and has done the opposite of what he told us he was going to do. So please explain why you don't understand why people hate him, and please tell us why you still love him. Also I am not a bigot or racist so don't even go there. Grow some balls and admit that you were wrong about him.

grow a fucking brain and mull over what has been said decide for "yourself" if that is possible.

you are given two choices the one is always kind of "fucked up" Americans (and others) are easily lead like sheep. Where do you think the term "Sheeple" comes from?

Actually we were given more I voted for 3rd party, so don't give me that sheep shit.

3rd party, what a joke. Things would have to change a great deal before any 3rd party held office. What I'm saying is you are given 2 choices both of which are conditioned so as not to lose. You're a corralled people herded into this or that and being the sheeple you are you have no idea.

the "sheep shit" no doubt was an unintended pun lol

ball is in your court if you care to play
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35406953
United States
06/29/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
milehighmike

User ID: 339344
United States
06/29/2013 02:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Because he deserves it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42531489

DING! DING! DING! we have a WINNER!!!

"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" — Brian Tracy: Personal and business training author, speaker, and consultant

"We are all, right now, living the life we choose." -- Peter McWilliams, Author

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
Terrebonne

User ID: 42527996
United States
06/29/2013 03:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
:B.O.:
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20483475
United States
06/29/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
SERIOUSLY ?
Actions versus campaign lies. Pretty simple to a logical mind.

Besides, you don't make it to a position to even be a contender for office unless you've already proven you're willing to follow orders and ignore the fact that a nation has it's trust placed in you. The money men don't invest in anything with a possibility of diminished return.
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/29/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
:B.O.:
 Quoting: Terrebonne

obamu is left handed lol!!xcd5
DeadBeacon

User ID: 41911904
United States
06/29/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not me...I blame the fuckin' teleprompter. It's smarter than Barry!

Head Frustration
:Canadian F::State of Texas:

"Misunderestimating is only 5/4 th's of the problem"!

"Some choose to hear, few decide to listen".

"Question what you know and know why you question".

"GLP will never be the sane...uhhh...same".

"The markets will determine the fate of government intervention, not government intervening in the market".
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
06/29/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
because you are in the middle of the Neo-Con HIVE called GLP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42480082

neo con? do you even know what that means? Or is it just another obot talking point?

I despise the war mongering statist neo cons as much as the war mongering statist obots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41550136
United States
06/29/2013 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
He controls very little. Anyone that went through a Middle School Social Science class would understand that Obama is not truly in charge, and we have checks and balances in place to prevent abuse of power. He is merely a distraction. A puppet for the Elite. So many people seem to agree with me, yet they post Anti-Obama crap all the time. I think it is time we stop attacking the Presidents, and start looking higher up the chain. It is time to rip the mask off of the liars that have had the majority of the United States manipulated all these years. Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of Obama. I am not a big fan of Paula Deen either, but I am not going to blame her for the Food Network's boring programs.

What you say is very true. Unfortunately, it is a national pasttime to pick on the president, regardless of who he is. Mark my words, you will still see the same level of bitching about our next president, and so on and so on.

I would say this is hive mentality, and believe it or not, media controlled and hypnotized sheep are crawling all over this website.

The real truthers understand and already know your point, and agree with you. So even if this thread fills with little sheep honey bees, no worries..... There are people who know it goes well beyond regardless of what president is currently in office.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25087961
United States
06/29/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

3rd party, what a joke. Things would have to change a great deal before any 3rd party held office. What I'm saying is you are given 2 choices both of which are conditioned so as not to lose. You're a corralled people herded into this or that and being the sheeple you are you have no idea.

the "sheep shit" no doubt was an unintended pun lol

ball is in your court if you care to play

Play what? You keep saying things everybody knows without offering any solutions while calling everyone sheep. You act like you have knowledge we don't, we all know both parties are bought off for the most part. Calling people names and repeating the same thing doesn't make you intellectually superior, and you're definitely not winning any game.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
06/29/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

What you say is very true. Unfortunately, it is a national pasttime to pick on the president, regardless of who he is. Mark my words, you will still see the same level of bitching about our next president, and so on and so on.

I would say this is hive mentality, and believe it or not, media controlled and hypnotized sheep are crawling all over this website.

The real truthers understand and already know your point, and agree with you. So even if this thread fills with little sheep honey bees, no worries..... There are people who know it goes well beyond regardless of what president is currently in office.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41550136

Uh No obama is philosophically a statist, collectivist and marxist.

obama is also a product of thug chicago politics.

Obama is also attempting to rule by decree.

He has given every indication by word and action that his intent is to remake america into something resembling stalinist russia.

These are the things that people take issue with.

Of course people are aware that there are monsters behind the curtain pulling the strings.

This doesn't change what obama is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23914142
United States
06/29/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, they leave out the part about Executive Orders in middle school social studies classes. So, yeah, we can blame Obongo for quite a bit. He's let us know he's ruling by going around Congress. Get your head out of your ass. The nation hasn't been operated in a Constitutional manner in many, many years.

I guess you also failed world history when they studied the Roman Empire. Our Congress is no different than the Roman Senate that gave up its own power over to an Emperor.
TheOriginalMind

User ID: 41730741
United States
06/29/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quick. Yes, that's what it is. We're being a tad hasty.

Fuck off.
CC
User ID: 22310737
United States
06/29/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you say Satan, Anti Christ , Beelzabob, King of the bottomless Pit, Son of perdition, The Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLP