Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,133
Pageviews Today: 1,297,668Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 5,085
10:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice dismissed claims that Edward Snowden's highly classified leaks have weakened the Obama

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26645671
United States
06/29/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice dismissed claims that Edward Snowden's highly classified leaks have weakened the Obama
"I don't think the diplomatic consequences, at least as they are foreseeable now, are that significant," she said.

Rice has called her 4 1/2 years at the U.N. "the best job I ever had," and told The AP she would be "hard-pressed" to think of any better place to prepare for her new post.

To succeed at the U.N., Rice said, it's crucial to form alliances and coalitions, which change depending on the issue, so a friend one day can be an opponent the next day.

[link to hosted.ap.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24857231
United States
06/29/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice dismissed claims that Edward Snowden's highly classified leaks have weakened the Obama
This high yellow needs to be strung up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
06/29/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice dismissed claims that Edward Snowden's highly classified leaks have weakened the Obama
Susan Rice should have the common sense to never open her mouth again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41052716
Argentina
06/29/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
hehehehehe!
I think that Susan doesn't read to many international media...

In this thread I upload today what is latin America saying about the Snowden affair and how the US image is getting weakened.
I translate some of the news cause they werent translate to english in the RT site

Thread: Ecuador snubs US trade ‘blackmail’ over Snowden, offers human rights training. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

First was the weakened of the dollar, now is the weakened of the goverment image. What next?

GLP