Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42521664
Germany
06/29/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama Sends U.S. Troops to Prop Up Morsi
Obama Sends U.S. Troops to Prop Up Morsi

In yet another remarkable display of Obama’s determination to secure the Middle East for Islamofascists, 400 U.S. troops will reportedly be deployed to Egypt to augment the police force of Islamist President Mohamed Morsi. They will be part of a 13-country force stationed in Egypt in anticipation of protests, scheduled for June 30th, calling for the removal of Morsi. Curiously, whereas Obama readily threw former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak under the bus in 2011, the White House is now eager to defend the regime of Morsi, who, like his Muslim Brotherhood sponsors, is well on his way to imposing the Saudi Arabian model of governance on Egypt.

The so-called “peacekeeping mission” on which the U.S. troops will serve is expected to last nine months. It follows six months of training by troops at both Fort Hood, Texas and Fort Irwin, California. That training reportedly included crowd control measures as well as Molotov cocktail attack response. ”Soldiers encountered Molotov cocktails and other dangerous items in the training,” reported a local TV news station out of Killeen, TX that broke the story.

A Fort Hood Press Center release reveals that a battalion task force from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team will be part of the Multinational Force and Observers (MFO) peacekeeping contingency based along the southeast coast of the Sinai Peninsula between Eilat, Israel, and Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt. Once there, they will man positions and checkpoints, report any violations of the 1979 Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty, and remain prepared to respond to threats. That treaty required Israeli forces to withdraw from the Sinai Peninsula and for Egypt to keep the area demilitarized. An exception to the treaty was authorized in 2011 when Israel allowed several hundred Egyptian troops into the area to quell violence that occurred then.

Troops assigned to the MFO are not under operational command of their respective nations, but commanded by the MFO itself. The MFO’s headquarters are located in Rome, Italy. With regard to American troops, the MFO website notes they will be expected to provide a Quick Reaction Force should the need arise.

[link to frontpagemag.com]
Horus of the Two Horizons
User ID: 34531932
United States
06/29/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Sends U.S. Troops to Prop Up Morsi
The USA is getting more involved in the Middle East every day. US forces are surrounding Syria in Iraq, Jordan, Israel, and Turkey - while the Russians are completely evacuating Syria. Eventually Russia and China will stand firm, and clearly tell the USA its days of bullying the world into submission are over, that crossing their red line will not be tolerated but will be met with total war if necessary.

I can't believe we have reached a future where many nations look to Russia for protection from us; where, as a recent Pravda article said: "The US is the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah while Christianity triumphs in Russia. No ACLU in Russia suing Christians." I can't believe I've lived to see a day where I read Pravda for more real, unbiased news than I can find in US major media to read about Christianity flourishing more in Russia than the USA, and have to admit they are right.

WWIII seems close. Something wicked this way comes.
[link to endtimesand2019.webs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41862433
United States
06/29/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would Egypt need a peacekeeping force I wonder? They have a well equipped well trained bought and paid for with US dollars military to keep the peace.
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 38621643
United States
06/29/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
fo3 dar2

GLP