Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 776,198
Pageviews Today: 1,364,326Threads Today: 449Posts Today: 9,334
01:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YouTuber who recorded illuminati symbolism during cubs game calls out mark dice for calling him out as paranoid

Uncle Fuck Stick
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 42551180
United States
06/30/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
YouTuber who recorded illuminati symbolism during cubs game calls out mark dice for calling him out as paranoid

:4hlick:
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YouTuber who recorded illuminati symbolism during cubs game calls out mark dice for calling him out as paranoid
here's mark dices video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17788516
Canada
06/30/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YouTuber who recorded illuminati symbolism during cubs game calls out mark dice for calling him out as paranoid
nice
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
06/30/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's mark dices video
 Quoting: Uncle Fuck Stick

I have to admit, Dice does classic shill 101 tactics here.

He completely debunks and downplays the baseball occult event, with no evidence to actually support his arguement, outside of his own speculation and assumptions and then re-directs to an off topic nonsense on car hacking.

Almost a "how to shill" instructional video.

Isn't Dice the one who "outs" Illuminati stuff? Yet another insider disinfo agent, what a shocker.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
06/30/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's mark dices video

He completely debunks and downplays the baseball occult event, with no evidence to actually support his arguement, outside of his own speculation and assumptions and then re-directs to an off topic nonsense on car hacking.

Isn't Dice the one who "outs" Illuminati stuff? Yet another insider disinfo agent, what a shocker.

5a
 Quoting: Knowbody Special

It is known in certain circles, that Mark is actually an agent.
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
got agree with dice, but still excellent catch by amerishima....still could be a coded message just for say a trigger in its substance of being plastered on TV ....who the hell knows
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42549205
United States
06/30/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
haha I like it
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

User ID: 40018660
United States
06/30/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's mark dices video

5a
 Quoting: Knowbody Special

It is known in certain circles, that Mark is actually an agent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

in what circles
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

User ID: 42573309
United States
06/30/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: MajorLeagueBaseball ADMITS TO USING SATANIC IMAGE ON SCREEN TO CAST A SPELL ON OTHER TEAM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9422178
United States
06/30/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
G. House

User ID: 42574062
United States
06/30/2013 08:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
I can't really watch a video due to my connection but...

is that test screen pattern seen in one of the embeds what you're talking about?

Not all those symbols are specificly illuminati.

They cover a pretty wide range of societies.

Some of them are associated with governments.

Some are just designs used by non-specific groups.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42573484
United States
06/30/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Mark Dice?
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

is that test screen pattern seen in one of the embeds what you're talking about?

Quoting: G. House

illuminati in occultic terms technically is fairly new being only created in 1776 but these symbols go back thousands of years
SnakeBite

User ID: 33142471
Canada
06/30/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
YES!!!! Had a shitty few days but this made my morning! Thanks for posting op!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42574327
Switzerland
06/30/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
They really aren't 'Illuminati' symbols (In the sense you are thinking anyway).....

They appear to be a collection of Masonic, Rosicrucian, Hermetic, Egyptian, and other ancient symbols.

Nothing new under the sun really, just interesting they would flaunt their control of the media studios. I suppose it's a sign for those that can understand it. If they are doing what I think they are...it is that are subtly preparing us for the new age of enlightenment and overthrowing of the ancient order.

They reveal many things in increments. There are two sides of this thing battling each other. Those that would keep humanity in the dark, and those that would aid in your evolution out of this matrix that you are planted in.

Read Manly Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages. Great tomb of information on many of these symbols.

Don't fear the unknown, embrace it and learn from it, and evolve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21473062
United States
06/30/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

illuminati in occultic terms technically is fairly new being only created in 1776 but these symbols go back thousands of years

Thousands of years... yes... But, the Illuminati adopted many of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21473062
United States
06/30/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
They really aren't 'Illuminati' symbols (In the sense you are thinking anyway).....

They appear to be a collection of Masonic, Rosicrucian, Hermetic, Egyptian, and other ancient symbols.

Nothing new under the sun really, just interesting they would flaunt their control of the media studios. I suppose it's a sign for those that can understand it. If they are doing what I think they are...it is that are subtly preparing us for the new age of enlightenment and overthrowing of the ancient order.

They reveal many things in increments. There are two sides of this thing battling each other. Those that would keep humanity in the dark, and those that would aid in your evolution out of this matrix that you are planted in.

Read Manly Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages. Great tomb of information on many of these symbols.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42574327

Oh joy... The swiss DIPSHIT again. The one who's always asking us to embrace evil. Or as HE calls it... "enlightenment".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715280
United States
06/30/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Makes sense to me!
Che
User ID: 28895341
United States
06/30/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mark dice is a govt op, created to spread disinformation. I'm I the only only to see it?

It became a fact to me when the women from the show The View gave him plug after Rosie O'Donald was fire for speaking 9-11 truth on the show.

This guy is full of it, gets paid to confuse and lie to newbie truthers and sheep.
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thousands of years... yes... But, the Illuminati adopted many of them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21473062

ABSOLUTELY...ILLUMINATI IS GATHERING OF THE MOST POWERFUL OCCULTISTS AND INSTITUTIONS TO STRIVE FOR ONE AIM, WORLD GOVERNMENT,WORLD RELIGION AND THE ENTHRONEMENT OF THEIR gOD ON THIS PLANET
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2013 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mark dice is a govt op, created to spread disinformation. I'm I the only only to see it?

It became a fact to me when the women from the show The View gave him plug after Rosie O'Donald was fire for speaking 9-11 truth on the show.

This guy is full of it, gets paid to confuse and lie to newbie truthers and sheep.
 Quoting: Che 28895341

so what has he said thats disinfo?
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

United States
06/30/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42574327

Oh joy... The swiss DIPSHIT again. The one who's always asking us to embrace evil. Or as HE calls it... "enlightenment".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21473062

enlightenment is code for demonic possession
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14006371
Netherlands
06/30/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Although I don't like to agree with religious lunatics, I think Mark Dice is right here.

I can't imagine that 'the illuminati' would use a stock image fetched from google images for one of their fucked up rituals.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 42322454
United States
06/30/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's mark dices video

I guess Jethro in the first vid didn't understand that it came from Google...
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24179936
Netherlands
06/30/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
As if occultists would choose a random pic from a google image search. Come on! This was clearly a prank precisely directed at YOU. And you all fell for it.
The guy who did this is now jerking off to all the conspiracy theories created just because HE flashed that pic.
Trolls are everywhere, remember that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42576106
Spain
06/30/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Che 28895341

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42309090
United States
06/30/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The youtuber is clearly paranoid though
Oodem

User ID: 12574956
United States
06/30/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
shill
tmorais

User ID: 41195003
Brazil
06/30/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome picture. Finally MSM is showing something that worth a look.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42498155
United States
06/30/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Mark Dice?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42573484

Guy in the video describes him pretty well. He calls himself a media analyst. His big schtick is "man on the street" stuff. Where he goes out and asks people to sign nonsensical petitions. He ambushes them when they are likely on vacation near where he lives. Usually greets them with some over the top sarcasm. So people detect it, sign it, to get him out of their face. Kinda like how you would deal with the comic book guy on the Simpsons.

At the end of most of his youtube videos, he tells people that you can not learn from youtube videos, you have to read books, like his books.

Not a bad guy, but I would not buy a used car from him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40508510
Canada
06/30/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stumbled across Mark Dice the other day because of,

Car Hacking - Remote Control Murder of Michael Hastings

And thought it was great. Other than that I know JackSh!t about him.

[link to m.youtube.com]

GLP