Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,918 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,142,159
Pageviews Today: 2,000,477Threads Today: 771Posts Today: 15,310
09:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

In the Name of Jesus Christ. Go away Aliens, cause we know you are demons in reality

Following Jesus Christ
User ID: 17212097
Australia
07/01/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
In the Name of Jesus Christ. Go away Aliens, cause we know you are demons in reality
I will not support any image of a grey Alien or invite any Aliens or any supernatural Abduction of anyone on this site.

I do not endorse any anal probing or contact with Entities that lie, or any Entity that runs away upon the name of Jesus Christ.

I will not as a human representative endorse any baby making with supernatural entities, from any female nor will I consent to myself being raped.

I do not want to go up in a spaceship, nor do I want any other human to be taken against there will, or have little black eyes freaks running around there house.

I do not endorse there imagery of websites, and they will now be considered leading terrorists against humanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39112448
Greece
07/01/2013 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: In the Name of Jesus Christ. Go away Aliens, cause we know you are demons in reality
I will not support any image of a grey Alien or invite any Aliens or any supernatural Abduction of anyone on this site.

I do not endorse any anal probing or contact with Entities that lie, or any Entity that runs away upon the name of Jesus Christ.

I will not as a human representative endorse any baby making with supernatural entities, from any female nor will I consent to myself being raped.

I do not want to go up in a spaceship, nor do I want any other human to be taken against there will, or have little black eyes freaks running around there house.

I do not endorse there imagery of websites, and they will now be considered leading terrorists against humanity.
 Quoting: Following Jesus Christ 17212097

go away ...illegal aliens by the power of king rabbi yehoshua posing as mithra
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45594659
Canada
06/11/2014 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: In the Name of Jesus Christ. Go away Aliens, cause we know you are demons in reality
Did you fucktards who are saying aliens don't exist and that all aliens are demons ever consider the idea that angels, fallen angels, aliens, Jesus and Satan are aliens. Jesus and the angels are the good aliens and Satan, fallen angels and demons are the bad aliens. After all it only fucking makes sense. I mean if angels, fallen angels, and demons and Jesus Christ and Satan aren't aliens then what the fucking fuck are they. Besides in the bible it describes Satan as being a serpent or a dragon like a Reptillian.The Annunaki aka Nephillim who come from Nibiru aka Planet X will be the falen angels who pretend to be good and our saviors against Satan and the Reptillians and greys when in fact they are working with them to enslave us. The Antichrist is likely a Nephillim aka Annunaki from Nibiru. Jesus Christ and the angels are likely the Pleiadians who are our real allies against Satan, the reptillians, greys, as well as the Nephillim. the msot ridiculous bullshit I've heard from the christian fucktards is the ones who try to say that aliens don't exist and space travel is impossible and that the government is trying to make people believe in aliens and space travel. that is the most ridiculous load of bullshit ever. If aliens and space travel were really a government lie then why does the government and mainstream media deny the existence of aliens and interstellar space travel and why do they ridicule people who believe in aliens and space travel. Sounds like they knwo about aliens and are hiding the existence of them from us. Not only that but they are actually working for the Reptillians, Greys, and Nephillim to enslave us and try and prevent us from travelling into space. Then of course let's not forget all the pictures obviously showing structures, monuments, pyramids, mines, cities, and other types of civilization and life on the moon, Mars, Venus, Titan and the other gas planet moons which NASA claims are all optical illusions but only a complete braindead retard would believe they're only optical illusion like Never A Straight Answer says. The government wants us to believe that we're the only life in the universe and that aliens don't exist and space travel is impossible so they can keep us imprisoned on this planet forever. Like I said let's see you religious fucktards answer the question if angels, fallen angels, demons, Jesus Christ, Antichrist and Satan aren't aliens then what the fucking fuck are they?
Tumbler

User ID: 76792921
United Kingdom
07/28/2018 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you fucktards who are saying aliens don't exist and that all aliens are demons ever consider the idea that angels, fallen angels, aliens, Jesus and Satan are aliens.
blah blah etc angels, fallen angels, demons, Jesus Christ, Antichrist and Satan aren't aliens then what the fucking fuck are they?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45594659

Just lovely imaginary figures because every body loves a story and in particular a mystery story .
It helps people delude themselves that there is purpose and the possibility of fulfilment .
All fairly harmless unless people start to take themselves seriously . Then they quickly start babbling garbage and inventing heroes and villains .
Tumbler
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76793299
Germany
07/28/2018 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
kittens
wait....what?

User ID: 12966470
United States
07/28/2018 07:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Did you fucktards who are saying aliens don't exist and that all aliens are demons ever consider the idea that angels, fallen angels, aliens, Jesus and Satan are aliens. Jesus and the angels are the good aliens and Satan, fallen angels and demons are the bad aliens. After all it only fucking makes sense. I mean if angels, fallen angels, and demons and Jesus Christ and Satan aren't aliens then what the fucking fuck are they. Besides in the bible it describes Satan as being a serpent or a dragon like a Reptillian.The Annunaki aka Nephillim who come from Nibiru aka Planet X will be the falen angels who pretend to be good and our saviors against Satan and the Reptillians and greys when in fact they are working with them to enslave us. The Antichrist is likely a Nephillim aka Annunaki from Nibiru. Jesus Christ and the angels are likely the Pleiadians who are our real allies against Satan, the reptillians, greys, as well as the Nephillim. the msot ridiculous bullshit I've heard from the christian fucktards is the ones who try to say that aliens don't exist and space travel is impossible and that the government is trying to make people believe in aliens and space travel. that is the most ridiculous load of bullshit ever. If aliens and space travel were really a government lie then why does the government and mainstream media deny the existence of aliens and interstellar space travel and why do they ridicule people who believe in aliens and space travel. Sounds like they knwo about aliens and are hiding the existence of them from us. Not only that but they are actually working for the Reptillians, Greys, and Nephillim to enslave us and try and prevent us from travelling into space. Then of course let's not forget all the pictures obviously showing structures, monuments, pyramids, mines, cities, and other types of civilization and life on the moon, Mars, Venus, Titan and the other gas planet moons which NASA claims are all optical illusions but only a complete braindead retard would believe they're only optical illusion like Never A Straight Answer says. The government wants us to believe that we're the only life in the universe and that aliens don't exist and space travel is impossible so they can keep us imprisoned on this planet forever. Like I said let's see you religious fucktards answer the question if angels, fallen angels, demons, Jesus Christ, Antichrist and Satan aren't aliens then what the fucking fuck are they?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45594659

escalate:
ACME_MAN

User ID: 76782502
United States
07/28/2018 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The name of Jesus Christ may only work on some demons as per my research. Islamic demons as an example may only respond to Islamic personages.
Dedicated to the brave men who fought and laid down their lives on the beaches of Normandy and the plains of Europe . . . that their sacrifice was not in vain.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
GLP Effect

User ID: 76318428
United States
07/28/2018 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember an old user named Trainedforthis? He used to claim aliens were demons and he was trained to combat them when they were revealed in full disclosure. Idk what happened to that guy.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
[Dexter]

User ID: 76793404
United States
07/28/2018 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember an old user named Trainedforthis? He used to claim aliens were demons and he was trained to combat them when they were revealed in full disclosure. Idk what happened to that guy.
 Quoting: GLP Effect

Haha I remember him. I forget whether or not I agreed with him, I think i thought he was ...er....mistaken at times.
Dexter
El Pato

User ID: 73660555
United States
07/28/2018 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alien abduction victims you didn’t go anywhere. The anal probes were your deepest desires that were met by the demon. I agree with this thread 100%. I’m sick and tired of this Aien crap. If you want to get on the ship that is your business. But then you have to deal with a lot more than anal probing. Your Aliens are demons in disguise.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
El Pato
El Pato

User ID: 73660555
United States
07/28/2018 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jorge should do an exorcism on himself.
El Pato
TheLordsServant

User ID: 76793645
United States
07/28/2018 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
endofdays

dayofthelord
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61693185
United States
07/28/2018 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many religions had a being(s) that came from the sky? So, you are saying that religions describe something that sounds like a spaceship... but isn't a spaceship? I guess that the chariots in the sky were just for display and works for no other reason than "It just does bro." Tell me more about how the two aren't the same? When you can turn two into one...

GLP