Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,566 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 96,079
Pageviews Today: 192,185Threads Today: 112Posts Today: 1,542
02:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Crop circles are man-made? Explain this 13 mile long 'Crop Circle' in the Desert (Video)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42464614
Cyprus
07/01/2013 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Crop circles are man-made? Explain this 13 mile long 'Crop Circle' in the Desert (Video)
shouldn't these be called 'sand' circles?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37344910

that's why the OP put 'crop circle' in quotes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11171736

so not a couple of drunks with some planks and rope on their way home then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21625223
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Crop circles are man-made? Explain this 13 mile long 'Crop Circle' in the Desert (Video)
i think this was done for trayvon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42500374
Australia
07/01/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol its clearly not a crop circle cos there is no crops there its a desert circle.
And it was made by fuckin bulldozer fool!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42500374
Australia
07/01/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

so not a couple of drunks with some planks and rope on their way home then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42464614

No a couple of heavy equipment operators paid by some attention seeking fag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28003289
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
well known and man made.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39337837
United States
07/01/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
well known and man made.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28003289

Link to that site please or the several sites it must be on since it is so well known?

Thank you
Niemand  (OP)

User ID: 42628463
Germany
07/01/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
well known and man made.

interesting

Can you provide a link, please?
Niemand
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
07/01/2013 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Niemand

I'm not sure who's doing this but they're extradimensional and might be from a different dimension than the fallen angels/demonic UFO manifestations. They try to give us information/clues and have even warned us about "decievers" which makes me think they're from a different group than the rebellion.

[link to www.thejinn.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9380226
I still think its god setting up his foundations on earth, thats one awsome circle, hard act to follow. There is obviously more to the universe than meets the eye.
Even fake ones are pretty impressive, but wont do anyome any good, people who walk through these get cured of various diseases. They show up on sand ,ice, even one took by nasa in outer space. Gotta love it.
 Quoting: stars
Stumbeled onto to this who is doing this "The Circle of 12"
[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by stars on 07/01/2013 09:13 AM
stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42627313
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
well known and man made.

Link to that site please or the several sites it must be on since it is so well known?

Thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39337837

It's well known among the ufo/crop circle scene.
I don't know if it was man made but it is claimed to be.
Maybe it was disinfo, but an artist called Bill Witherspoon claimed to have created it.

[link to cropcircleconnector.com]

[link to www.travelerobservations.com]

[link to www.labyrinthina.com]

Etc, just google Oregon sri yantra...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42415720
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

I couldn't find any crops in the video????
 Quoting: TEOTWAIKI

Stupid people everywhere. putin
aH.E.M.
User ID: 42570860
United States
07/01/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Niemand

OK, but this one was man-made. It's still amazing.

Here is a link to the artist's story.

[link to muse.jhu.edu]

I'm not saying that I think all crop circles are man made. Some are, but I'm pretty sure not all.

A few of the crop-circle artists who have gone public have fascinating stories to tell. It seems like even the man-made circles have similar effects on equipment and people as do "authentic" circles. Several of the artists have described getting intuitive flashes of what circle to make and where.

It seems clear to me that someone/something is trying to communicate with us through the circle patterns, and perhaps they have more than one method for getting the patterns made.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this up for people who haven't seen it before.

aH.E.M.
aH.E.M.
United States
07/01/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, should have finished reading the thread before jumping in with the me-me-me-I-know-I-know-I-know-what-it-is.

Oh, and as someone above pointed out, there are those who believe that this guy just took credit for the Yantra, but didn't actually make it. There have been some valid points raised about how hard the ground is to actually do what he said his team did. Also I think it's been pointed out that the amount of material removed to create the pattern comes out to a significant volume, with no corresponding mound of material nearby. I haven't looked closely enough to verify that it's not somehow just "spread around".

So I should have thrown that caveat in with the message I shouldn't have posted because it was already covered. Huh?

Wait, how did it get to be 5:40am? No wonder I'm raving.

aH.E.M.
aH.E.M.
United States
07/01/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's where it was [link to groups.google.com (secure)]

has since been erased by mother nature

Obviously it wasn't of the same durability as the Nazca lines.
I guess local climate has a lot to do with it.

Pity, but still very interesting.
 Quoting: Lucky Charms

Unfortunately, the Nazca lines weren't durable enough to withstand man. This link leads to a sad story explaining how the lines were destroyed by heavy machinery in the process of mining limestone, even though the site is(was) a World Heritage Site.

[link to www.peruthisweek.com]

Just makes you sick to your stomach, doesn't it?

aH.E.M.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, should have finished reading the thread before jumping in with the me-me-me-I-know-I-know-I-know-what-it-is.

Oh, and as someone above pointed out, there are those who believe that this guy just took credit for the Yantra, but didn't actually make it. There have been some valid points raised about how hard the ground is to actually do what he said his team did. Also I think it's been pointed out that the amount of material removed to create the pattern comes out to a significant volume, with no corresponding mound of material nearby. I haven't looked closely enough to verify that it's not somehow just "spread around".

So I should have thrown that caveat in with the message I shouldn't have posted because it was already covered. Huh?

aH.E.M.
 Quoting: aH.E.M. 42570860

From the photos here by Bill Witherspoon's son, Miles:

I would say the surface was just displaced to either side of the lines, not removed.
anon cowcow
User ID: 41111160
United States
07/01/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep must be alien because we dont have gps tracking capabilities that could make designs into sand or crops
HRH
User ID: 42634234
Germany
07/01/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep must be alien because we dont have gps tracking capabilities that could make designs into sand or crops
 Quoting: anon cowcow 41111160

The exception to valid video documentation is the Arthur Clarke footage of a 5-petal flower pattern. Although there was no simultaneous aerial documentation, I subsequently visited this crop art and was able to confirm to my own satisfaction that indeed there were no CircleMakers' Energies within it. (Many have claimed genuine Formations as their own, for *claiming* one is effortless, while stomping one out is a major and potentially seriously risky endeavour. And of course, no one has ever substantiated *how* they 'made it', so the statement is simply accepted on a word-of-mouth claim.)

Through personal investigation of the Formations, I've discovered that there have been *literally* a mere handful of man-made designs in Wiltshire and Hampshire over the past five years - the great majority of the Formations, including those in the US, have indeed been genuine Gifts. Confirmation of my findings is provided by extensive and meticulous lab analyses here in the States.

But back to Oregon: The four men who claimed it, of course, offered no in-progress proof of their 'creativity', but made a feeble attempt in a hastily put-together, poorly thought out video piece to show, through reverse engineering (for the Formation was in fact already on the ground when they arrived on the scene) 'how they made it'. The problem, as clearly shown in photographs and the video, is that the lines forming the Sri Yantra *already existed* - they extended in front of where they were dragging their 'plow' - at the time they were claiming to be in the process of making them!

In one segment of the tape, it appears as though they'd filled in a short section of one 'genuine' line then pretended to show how they allegedly scored it into the extremely hard, Sun-baked lake bottom. It was August, and the area was regularly 'scorched' under a desert Sun. Researchers who subsequently visited the site noted that the ground was impenetrable below the top 1/4" of dry, powdery earth. No tire marks at all were present, not even from the alleged 'cultivator', although a month later as vehicles drove up to the Formation, the tires of those vehicles' left 1/4"-deep impressions in the crumbly earth. And never mind asking how these jokers managed precise and perfectly scored lines 10" wide and 3" deep, with consistently bevelled sides, for an equivalent distance of over 13 miles, in the August desert heat when they could barely, and with much effort, score a short 1/2"-deep line; and don't ask how they measured, surveyed, and determined bearings for the Pattern - with its complex integrated perfection of nine interlocking triangles - before they began their alleged plow work. (The Sri Yantra Pattern contains extremely intricate geometrical relationships.) Never mind asking, because they, like all other people who've *claimed* the CircleMakers' Formations, offered no technical explanations.

[link to cropcircleconnector.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41062118
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
if each line is 10 inch wide by 3 inch deep and the span is 13 miles.... that's a lot of dirt that needed to be removed to make this image.

now where is the pile of "dirt" that was removed?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
if each line is 10 inch wide by 3 inch deep and the span is 13 miles.... that's a lot of dirt that needed to be removed to make this image.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41062118

As I posted above, look at the photo here:

Specifically this photo (3rd pic in the link above):

[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

The surface layed is just "etched", and the dirt if displaced to each side of the line.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

aH.E.M.

I would say the surface was just displaced to either side of the lines, not removed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42627313

lmao!!!!

the link [link to www.travelerobservations.com]

states clearly that they made the lines

and its not 13 miles its only 1/4 mile.

judging by the photo here

its not even 10 inch wide and 3 inch deep.

DEBUNKED.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

The surface layed is just "etched", and the dirt *if* displaced to each side of the line.

*is*
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

The surface layed is just "etched", and the dirt if displaced to each side of the line.

Yes Bill and Miles Witherspoon made the lines with help from others.
arceus

User ID: 18735409
United States
Report Abusive Post
I remember this being under a lake, and the dark dirt was several feet deep. Probably explains in the video. This isn't a crop circle, but its a pretty big task
"For they endure everything and bear up under everything, that they may finish the good fight and inherit eternal life."
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

aH.E.M.

lmao!!!!

DEBUNKED.

LOL you saw exactly what I saw rockon
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

aH.E.M.

lmao!!!!

DEBUNKED.

LOL you saw exactly what I saw rockon

lol

but I doubt these "facts" are going to get in the way of a good woo woo story.

just watch this thread will continue as if we have said nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39337837
United States
07/01/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Haven't you ever seen shawshank redemption? The crew must have carried the dirt away in their pockets and distributed it as they walked the 10 miles back to camp like Andy did. lol
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 40294369
United States
07/01/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
nice!
hf
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41054112
Australia
07/01/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I call BS on the artist. Show me some photo's of them making it or gtfo. I don't know if it's aliens, spirit beings or god but that short blurb on the artist is way too convenient and isn't going to cut it for me without some more concrete evidence.
mhanth4f

User ID: 42636203
Indonesia
07/01/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
this was man made
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29091096

shitstream moran
No, this is Patrick!
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 36677216
Japan
07/01/2013 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's where it was [link to groups.google.com (secure)]

has since been erased by mother nature

Obviously it wasn't of the same durability as the Nazca lines.
I guess local climate has a lot to do with it.

Pity, but still very interesting.
 Quoting: Lucky Charms

Unfortunately, the Nazca lines weren't durable enough to withstand man. This link leads to a sad story explaining how the lines were destroyed by heavy machinery in the process of mining limestone, even though the site is(was) a World Heritage Site.

[link to www.peruthisweek.com]

Just makes you sick to your stomach, doesn't it?

aH.E.M.

Only an idiot who had never used a plow on hard pan would suggest that he had made such a straight line by hand.

If this is the best spoof out there, the design remains a mystery. Too bad, I'd like to shake the artist's hand, and check out his tools, whatever they look like.
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42636226
Germany
07/01/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I call BS on the artist. Show me some photo's of them making it or gtfo. I don't know if it's aliens, spirit beings or god but that short blurb on the artist is way too convenient and isn't going to cut it for me without some more concrete evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41054112

^^^^^^^^

THISSSS!!!

huffy

GLP