Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 257,654
Pageviews Today: 415,036Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,472
05:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Crop circles are man-made? Explain this 13 mile long 'Crop Circle' in the Desert (Video)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42627313
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Crop circles are man-made? Explain this 13 mile long 'Crop Circle' in the Desert (Video)
I call BS on the artist. Show me some photo's of them making it or gtfo. I don't know if it's aliens, spirit beings or god but that short blurb on the artist is way too convenient and isn't going to cut it for me without some more concrete evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41054112

They did present a video of them making it, I doubt it is online though.
It's one of those things where unless you were actually there at the time, you will never know for sure.
And an element of the art is to make something mysterious that stimulates the audience and makes them feel emotions.
Showing exactly how it was created removes the mystique and essentially ruins the effect, so the artists often deliberately allow inconstistencies in their statements to counteract that. Crop circle artists also do this.

User ID: 1432018
United States
07/01/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Crop circles are man-made? Explain this 13 mile long 'Crop Circle' in the Desert (Video)
cannot believe I've never heard of this before. one of the coolest things I've ever seen on glp.

5 stars
Integrity101

User ID: 1526444
United States
07/01/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35687799
United States
07/01/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I call BS on the artist. Show me some photo's of them making it or gtfo. I don't know if it's aliens, spirit beings or god but that short blurb on the artist is way too convenient and isn't going to cut it for me without some more concrete evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41054112

They did present a video of them making it, I doubt it is online though.
It's one of those things where unless you were actually there at the time, you will never know for sure.
And an element of the art is to make something mysterious that stimulates the audience and makes them feel emotions.
Showing exactly how it was created removes the mystique and essentially ruins the effect, so the artists often deliberately allow inconstistencies in their statements to counteract that. Crop circle artists also do this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42627313

Bullshit. Lots of lying going on here.
Not exactly sure what the truth of the desert design is, but I can see lies a mile away. The pics offered as proof of their creation are terrible and show absolutely nothing. Even the description given by the alleged artist does not match the pics. The explanation for the removal of the dirt is completely made up yet passed as fact as if he was there and watched it happen. This Brit clown is quick to offer up non evidence as evidence and fact.

GLP