Pointing a Laser, Then seeing a UFO

Curiosity
User ID: 41833027
Canada
07/01/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Pointing a Laser, Then seeing a UFO
Ok, so I have no idea how to describe this, but here goes.

Recently we have been seeing a lot of what I will call UFO activity by our place. They look like moving stars that shine bright and dim themselves very quickly. They sometimes do very strange flight patterns, like zigzag or even turn 90 degrees very quickly.

Well since we have been seeing them more frequently, I figured why not shine a laser at them to see if I can get maybe more of a response. Its only a 5mw laser and no I am not pointing it at airplanes etc. So while I started to point the laser at the 2nd UFO we seen on the night, a massive flash occured. This flash was close, not the same size as the moon, but pretty close in brightness. Only lasted about 5 seconds, but I immediately stopped pointing the laser. Was very intense and we were both kind of creeped out to say the least.

Has anyone ever experienced this, or even seen this moving objects in the night sky? Please respond with any info you might have, as this is really a strange thing.

Yes there are videos out there we have seen and can compare too. We are currently working on getting a kick ass camera to provide evidence.

Post your incidents no matter how far fetched you think they are!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16893270
United States
07/01/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pointing a Laser, Then seeing a UFO
keep us updated... op... sounds like they put up a shield of some sort... very interesting...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep us updated... op... sounds like they put up a shield of some sort... very interesting...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16893270

We are open for all and any ideas, it truly was the most amazing thing we have seen.

We have checked mufon, and other sites and it seems a few other people have seen it from our area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 941862
United States
07/01/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you should back off on the Maple syrup Canatard
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also looked up the satelite paths and iridium flares, none for our area.
A r c t u r u s

User ID: 42517590
Germany
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

They don´t worry about pocket laser beams.

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I think you should back off on the Maple syrup Canatard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 941862

Heh, at least we have real maple syrup here...lol

I really don't care if you think we are "tards" about it, we know what we saw.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
try a blue beam laser from a blue ray dvd... they are much more powerful and travel further
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

They don´t worry about pocket laser beams.

Quoting: A r c t u r u s

Well we looked that up as it appears to be illegal to point a laser more powerful than 5mw into the night sky, especially if you are pointing them at planes etc. Canada not so much, but people have got jail time for doing this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11171736
United Kingdom
07/01/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't point lasers in the sky at flying objects just in case it did temporarily blind someone, could be military.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
try a blue beam laser from a blue ray dvd... they are much more powerful and travel further

This is true, however the more powerful the laser, the more likely you may get into trouble. Might just have to try it someday though :P
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 40294369
United States
07/01/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be very careful OP. It is a felony if you happen to shine your laser at any aircraft, no matter what your intent. They can pinpoint you. Now that is out of the way, it seems they are attracted to coherent light and respond or interact with laser light. Dr. Steven Greer has used lasers in his interactions with UFO's. I don't think much beyond what you are currently experiencing though. Looking forward to seeing a video from you someday soon!
hf
bump
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't point lasers in the sky at flying objects just in case it did temporarily blind someone, could be military.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11171736

While I agree, what kind of plane has no contrail, no sound and flashs brightly like that then? lol
A r c t u r u s

User ID: 42517590
Germany
07/01/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really?

hmm

I by the way know what you´re talking about with the zig-zag-pattern. Saw them also a few times.
But I already had a closer encounter than that.

Well we looked that up as it appears to be illegal to point a laser more powerful than 5mw into the night sky, especially if you are pointing them at planes etc. Canada not so much, but people have got jail time for doing this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41833027

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
TastyThoughts

User ID: 39561486
United States
07/01/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Small star like objects in the upper atmosphere. Slightly orange in color. Tracing across the night sky faster than satellites. Sometimes seen racing each-other, doing maneuvers, or gaining intensity in brightness...(?)

They seems fairly regular in time frames. Check your time when you see them. Look deep in the upper atmosphere. Look for small sized objects. Watch the stars for prolonged periods of times.

If you do not look-up (patiently) you cannot see them.

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 07/01/2013 01:11 PM
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be very careful OP. It is a felony if you happen to shine your laser at any aircraft, no matter what your intent. They can pinpoint you. Now that is out of the way, it seems they are attracted to coherent light and respond or interact with laser light. Dr. Steven Greer has used lasers in his interactions with UFO's. I don't think much beyond what you are currently experiencing though. Looking forward to seeing a video from you someday soon!
hf
bump
 Quoting: Starlighttraveller

Thank you and yes we looked all that information up, and are being as careful as possible about it. We did see some planes afterwards and definitely are making sure to not interfer with them. Dr. Greer's stuff is very interesting as well. But these moving stars, or whatever they are, are truly baffling. There is other threads on GLP that we have looked up like these ones.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really?

hmm

I by the way know what you´re talking about with the zig-zag-pattern. Saw them also a few times.

Yes it is true, please tell us about your encounter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39869371
United States
Report Abusive Post
Really?

hmm

No, you did not had a closer encounter than that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Small star like objects in the upper atmosphere. Slightly orange in color. Tracing across the night sky faster than satellites. Sometimes seen racing each-other, doing maneuvers, or gaining intensity in brightness...(?)

They seems fairly regular in time frames. Check your time when you see them. Look deep in the upper atmosphere. Look for small sized objects. Watch the stars for prolonged periods of times.

If you do not look-up (patiently) you cannot see them.
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

Yes we have seen these or very similar types. The zigzag patterns are always a dead give away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42087726
United States
07/01/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

^This
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really?

hmm

No, you did not had a closer encounter than that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39869371

Let's here what they have to say!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

^This
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42087726

this is true i just looked it up as well better not.. could end up in prison...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
Report Abusive Post

^This

Again, while I agree, what planes do you know that have zero sound, contrails or chemtrails if you will and have no flashing lights as required by FAA standards etc? Also that flash like that?
Earth Daughter

User ID: 41640823
United States
Report Abusive Post

Recently we have been seeing a lot of what I will call UFO activity by our place. They look like moving stars that shine bright and dim themselves very quickly. They sometimes do very strange flight patterns, like zigzag or even turn 90 degrees very quickly.

Well since we have been seeing them more frequently, I figured why not shine a laser at them to see if I can get maybe more of a response. Its only a 5mw laser and no I am not pointing it at airplanes etc. So while I started to point the laser at the 2nd UFO we seen on the night, a massive flash occured. This flash was close, not the same size as the moon, but pretty close in brightness. Only lasted about 5 seconds, but I immediately stopped pointing the laser. Was very intense and we were both kind of creeped out to say the least.

Has anyone ever experienced this, or even seen this moving objects in the night sky? Please respond with any info you might have, as this is really a strange thing.

Yes there are videos out there we have seen and can compare too. We are currently working on getting a kick ass camera to provide evidence.

Quoting: Curiosity 41833027

Yes, James Gilliland and his guests at his ranch point lasers at the sky all the time and they get responses. He's got his videos on his website. I think it's eceti.org
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

^This

this is true i just looked it up as well better not.. could end up in prison...

The US laws are pretty strict on this, here in Canada there is a lot more flexibility.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, James Gilliland and his guests at his ranch point lasers at the sky all the time and they get responses. He's got his videos on his website. I think it's eceti.org
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Thank you! Yes have seen this and looked up the stuff they have been doing as well. Very interesting to say the least.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41843634
United States
07/01/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

UFO = UNIDENTIFIED flying object. If the objest is unidentified how do you know it's not an airplane that you are pointing a laser at?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374084
United States
07/01/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Use a strong led flash light instead, it works without the chance of felony charges. ^^They^^ will see it just as well.

Use short flashes or use morse code if you know it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for those of you who have responded, if anyone has any other info or wants to post please feel free. I would like to keep this going.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34151321
North Macedonia
07/01/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get that kick ass camera Op, we need to see this!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374084
United States
07/01/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Use a strong led flash light instead, it works without the chance of felony charges. ^^They^^ will see it just as well.

Use short flashes or use morse code if you know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25374084

Easy Morse code chart

[link to www.learnmorsecode.com]

GLP