Pointing a Laser, Then seeing a UFO

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 41833027
Canada
07/01/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pointing a Laser, Then seeing a UFO
By the way, we can completely understand that some of the info you may have or want to talk about, maybe be sensitive or may make you sound like a quack. We are not here to judge, we are here to find more information.

Please feel free to respond in any way you want or can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374084
United States
07/01/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last thing. If you do ever meet them, prepare to be amazed at the way you will communicate. The language is multiversal. It's called telepathy.

You think and send. We all emit a personal frequency, I compare it to an encrypted cellular phone, otherwise we would hear everyone talking and thinking at once.

Anyway, you are a living transmitter and receiver.

I believe language on earth (along with a few other man-made things) was created to weaken your transmitter and receiver power. In a way to keep you from using it.

You're able to transmit as good as those satellites that are now at the edge of our solar system and transmitting back to earth still. Your transmissions need to however be directed or focused upon your receiver.

Hope this helps.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 41640823
United States
07/01/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, for what I saw I believe anyone who wishes contact and when they think you can take it mentally, you will be able to have contact..

But maybe we won´t have to wait so long, til they reveal themselves to the world.

Quoting: A r c t u r u s

I agree:) I've intiated contact with my mind as well, by vectoring.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Through a friend of mine who has shown me and taught me some things about this, is that mentally seems to be the one way to go. Now most people believe that these entities are malevolent in nature, which is simply not true. I am sure that some are, however I think there are lots that have good intention as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41833027

You just have to make sure you ask for benevolent ones. You will know the difference if you listen to your intuition and what the situation 'feels' like to you. If it feels fearful, order them away like a boss. People laugh, but it really works. They hate our tempers.

If it feels loving and friendly, then it is. Trust your inner radar. I have to say that the vast majority of my experiences have been positive. I think because the positives are now surrounding out planet in great numbers. The possibilities for having personal contact are very good if you want them and they feel you are ready for it.

Most of the time, you need to start of slow and build this relationship with them. Using your laser is a great start. They'll keep their distance, yet let you know they are there and they are not going to hurt you. When they feel you are ready for more, you'll get more, if you truely desire it.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33659315
United States
07/01/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!! Over the last two weeks alone, I have seen this same craft nine or ten times, and last week, saw it for 5 consecutive nights in a row, with at least 2 friends each time ( and none of them are really into the UFO thing, and were still absolutely amazed). Your description is basically spot on. It starts as a very faint light, almost indistinguishable from a satellite, aside from the fact it's no more than 15-20* above the horizon, and seems to be moving along a relatively straight flight path, with a slight "jumping" or "stuttering" effect. Then after watching the light for generally no more than 30 seconds to a minute, it all of a sudden Seems to EXPLODE with light for no more than 5 seconds, increasing in brightness probably by a factor of at least 50. In other words, goes from barely visible, to at least 10 times brighter then any other bright star in the sky I.e. Sirius, Venus, Saturn etc. for a period of 3-5 seconds. And also more times than not there are usually at least a couple of large aircraft in the direct vicinity, and on 2 different occasions there was a single aircraft flying in an almost identical speed and heading, seemingly chasing the object, which did not appear on my flightaware app ( in other words military aircraft that have not filed flight plans, also i live less than 100nm from Whiteman AFB , and see B2'S at least 2 or 3 times a year, and this object is quite plainly not a B2, nor any other standard aircraft). Also for what it's worth I am a private pilot and huge aviation nerd.
OP, you are not alone in these sightings, and even these particular objects are merely a drop in the bucket as far as the experiences I've had my whole life. Make no mistake you are being shown these things for a very important reason. We are on the cusp of something that will change everything. They are preparing your mind and heart. Live life with peace and love, and you will begin to be shown things that will change your life in a way you could never imagine even in your wildest dreams.

Peace and <3 to all,
ronnoC
Earth Daughter

User ID: 41640823
United States
07/01/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last thing. If you do ever meet them, prepare to be amazed at the way you will communicate. The language is multiversal. It's called telepathy.

You think and send. We all emit a personal frequency, I compare it to an encrypted cellular phone, otherwise we would hear everyone talking and thinking at once.

I believe language on earth (along with a few other man-made things) was created to weaken your transmitter and receiver power. In a way to keep you from using it.

You're able to transmit as good as those satellites that are now at the edge of our solar system and transmitting back to earth still. Your transmissions need to however be directed or focused upon your receiver.

Hope this helps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25374084

Very true. It takes a little getting use to telepathy. I felt so retarded the first time they tried to communicate with me because my mind was trying to filter what they were saying into our words. It sounded like gobbledigook. When I stopped 'trying' and just let it flow through me, I finally could understand.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hope this helps.

Very interesting, have heard about this and you are right.
Think of when Tesla was working on some of the projects he was doing and even back then it was known about. Look up ley lines too. We have had the fortunate pleasure of being directly in one on a trip through the UK.

Thanks for your post...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hope this helps.

Think of when Tesla was working on some of the projects he was doing and even back then it was known about. Look up ley lines too. We have had the fortunate pleasure of being directly in one on a trip through the UK.

Thanks for your post...

You're welcome OP, I hope you find what you seek.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, for what I saw I believe anyone who wishes contact and when they think you can take it mentally, you will be able to have contact..

But maybe we won´t have to wait so long, til they reveal themselves to the world.

Through a friend of mine who has shown me and taught me some things about this, is that mentally seems to be the one way to go. Now most people believe that these entities are malevolent in nature, which is simply not true. I am sure that some are, however I think there are lots that have good intention as well.

You just have to make sure you ask for benevolent ones. You will know the difference if you listen to your intuition and what the situation 'feels' like to you. If it feels fearful, order them away like a boss. People laugh, but it really works. They hate our tempers.

If it feels loving and friendly, then it is. Trust your inner radar. I have to say that the vast majority of my experiences have been positive. I think because the positives are now surrounding out planet in great numbers. The possibilities for having personal contact are very good if you want them and they feel you are ready for it.

Most of the time, you need to start of slow and build this relationship with them. Using your laser is a great start. They'll keep their distance, yet let you know they are there and they are not going to hurt you. When they feel you are ready for more, you'll get more, if you truely desire it.

Again thanks for posting. What you describe is exactly what this friend of ours does. He has been telling us about this for a while and thanks for your informative post. :)

We cant wait to get our footage and good quality at that to show....
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My dedication to OP,this thread and the positive posters

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!! Over the last two weeks alone, I have seen this same craft nine or ten times, and last week, saw it for 5 consecutive nights in a row, with at least 2 friends each time ( and none of them are really into the UFO thing, and were still absolutely amazed). Your description is basically spot on. It starts as a very faint light, almost indistinguishable from a satellite, aside from the fact it's no more than 15-20* above the horizon, and seems to be moving along a relatively straight flight path, with a slight "jumping" or "stuttering" effect. Then after watching the light for generally no more than 30 seconds to a minute, it all of a sudden Seems to EXPLODE with light for no more than 5 seconds, increasing in brightness probably by a factor of at least 50. In other words, goes from barely visible, to at least 10 times brighter then any other bright star in the sky I.e. Sirius, Venus, Saturn etc. for a period of 3-5 seconds. And also more times than not there are usually at least a couple of large aircraft in the direct vicinity, and on 2 different occasions there was a single aircraft flying in an almost identical speed and heading, seemingly chasing the object, which did not appear on my flightaware app ( in other words military aircraft that have not filed flight plans, also i live less than 100nm from Whiteman AFB , and see B2'S at least 2 or 3 times a year, and this object is quite plainly not a B2, nor any other standard aircraft). Also for what it's worth I am a private pilot and huge aviation nerd.
OP, you are not alone in these sightings, and even these particular objects are merely a drop in the bucket as far as the experiences I've had my whole life. Make no mistake you are being shown these things for a very important reason. We are on the cusp of something that will change everything. They are preparing your mind and heart. Live life with peace and love, and you will begin to be shown things that will change your life in a way you could never imagine even in your wildest dreams.

Peace and <3 to all,
ronnoC
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33659315

Glad to hear there are others who are experiencing this. This is spot on. We have seen the aircraft afterwards, the times are always similar, what you describe in flight patterns and flashing etc.

Be careful where you are, especially in the US, they do not like lasers being pointed in the sky. I have looked into it and your state maybe be friendly towards it, just do not use anything over 5mw. If you are in the country like us, its alot easier to see them anyways. We just started using the laser to see if we could get a response and we did.

We believe that being positive and peaceful and caring and have definitely experienced the feelings that kind of come over your person, like a slight shocking but doesn't hurt, or a vibration if you will.

Thanks for your post, was very nice to hear....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hope this helps.

Very true. It takes a little getting use to telepathy. I felt so retarded the first time they tried to communicate with me because my mind was trying to filter what they were saying into our words. It sounded like gobbledigook. When I stopped 'trying' and just let it flow through me, I finally could understand.

It's good to share these pieces of information, I hope it helps for more of you that maybe experiencing this.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your post...

You're welcome OP, I hope you find what you seek.

And you as well....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
My dedication to OP,this thread and the positive posters

Lol that was good, we listen to other kinds of music such as this. Be careful, your ears might get hurt.

AlienDisclosure89

User ID: 41459880
Spain
07/01/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks interesting, get a camara, tape it!
we wanna see with ur eyes! =)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks interesting, get a camara, tape it!
we wanna see with ur eyes! =)
 Quoting: AlienDisclosure89

We are working on that, hopefully within a few weeks...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42492436
United States
07/01/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

That would be nice...wish they would except my invitation
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Settle4It

So are you seeing these as described in this thread as well?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peace and <3 to all,
ronnoC

It would be great to have happen...have watched them for years...hardly ever miss a night or day...Maybe they do not see/know I am there :(
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes...and others...For several years now
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice, glad to hear. I hope this thread keeps going because the information here is excellent. I am trying to respond to everyone that posts. Have you tried any of the things that some of the other posters have shared?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice, glad to hear. I hope this thread keeps going because the information here is excellent. I am trying to respond to everyone that posts. Have you tried any of the things that some of the other posters have shared?

Yes...I got a response once when I used a small mag lite and flickered it at a craft...It was a diamond shaped one with bright white/yellow lights...I flashed the light 3 times and got a 3 flash response...but nothing has happened after that... :(
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes...I got a response once when I used a small mag lite and flickered it at a craft...It was a diamond shaped one with bright white/yellow lights...I flashed the light 3 times and got a 3 flash response...but nothing has happened after that... :(

Try what some of the other posters have described and try and communicate mentally. When was the last time you have seen one?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try what some of the other posters have described and try and communicate mentally. When was the last time you have seen one?

Two nights ago...
CigarTigher

User ID: 1694611
Kuwait
07/01/2013 05:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Cool.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Two nights ago...

Nice, we are glad that so many people have come forward today to share their experience. Have you seen the videos posted on the other page? Those are some videos that are kind of what we saw...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42642911
United States
07/01/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace and <3 to all,
ronnoC

WOW
this is EXACTLY what happened to my sis, mom & me. The third night of sky watching in Sedona, Az we went out right after dark, around 10:00 pm last month - 1st week of June. We were watching for any sky activity. My sis said to look directly overhead - there was a slow moving light, maybe not as bright as the other stars, but then - holy crap - when it was directly overhead, it got super bright! For about 3 to 5 seconds it was intensely bright! Then it went back to its normal dim self and we watched it on its path til it was out of sight...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/01/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace and <3 to all,
ronnoC

WOW
this is EXACTLY what happened to my sis, mom & me. The third night of sky watching in Sedona, Az we went out right after dark, around 10:00 pm last month - 1st week of June. We were watching for any sky activity. My sis said to look directly overhead - there was a slow moving light, maybe not as bright as the other stars, but then - holy crap - when it was directly overhead, it got super bright! For about 3 to 5 seconds it was intensely bright! Then it went back to its normal dim self and we watched it on its path til it was out of sight...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42642911

Nice is this your first time seeing them as well?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Two nights ago...

Nice, we are glad that so many people have come forward today to share their experience. Have you seen the videos posted on the other page? Those are some videos that are kind of what we saw...

Yes...they are nice!...I am glad also more are not being shy and sharing! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42642911
United States
07/01/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace and <3 to all,
ronnoC

WOW
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42642911

Nice is this your first time seeing them as well?

No but its been awhile
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
07/01/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP