Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,503 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 200,510
Pageviews Today: 332,889Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,959
04:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

There Has Been A Major Escalation In UFO sightings! - Proof Is In The News!

sadhuman

User ID: 11664625
United States
07/02/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: There Has Been A Major Escalation In UFO sightings! - Proof Is In The News!
If they are real, and here, they are likely colluding with the bankers and such. Our nightmare grows.
"All people are my people"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26096947
United States
07/02/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22871476
Australia
07/02/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The orbs of light are fallen angels. They are essentially demons (evil spirits) and are just waiting for God's permission to come down. 'Men's hearts will fail them for fear and for looking upon those things which are coming on the earth;" Luke 21:26
The world will think they are "aliens" but they will be deceived. "For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." Matthew 24:24. They are going to tell us that they are our creators, etc. It will be like the Garden of Eden all over again only this time they will be trying to deceive (lie to) a bigger crowd. Don't buy it, there is nothing new under the sun.
 Quoting: Stewtown

Wow, you'd think that if spiritual beings make first contact they're against 'god'? I think right about when that happened would be the best time to sit down, shut the fuck up, come to the realization that you (and me) both know absolutely nothing and embrace it.

Instead some religious fanatics are going to try and run around proclaiming this is bad in some sort of way.

Boy, religion really did do a good job or curving people's learning progress into a nice tight circle of illogical logic.
IamGod
User ID: 42672905
India
07/02/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
These UFO sightings are always very interesting. They stick only to USA and Europe a little bit after Mexico. Oh yea, sometimes china too lately..

And my dear OP, in 1970s itself, USA had the technology to travel through interstellar space. (Watch Ancient aliens on History channel, if you get all series). They can be ET but also T
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42569732
United States
07/02/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
And detailed ufo's have been recorded from over ten-thousand years ago. See Vedic Scrupture. Perhaps the Upanishads. My 3700th non-fiction book.

The probability of extra life is such that, not only can there NOT be other intelligent life, the chances are that its in the trillions. We're talking civilizations. No bullshit of amoebas or simple cells.

Life exists.

And much of it is so far beyond us that we are mere shitting infants by comparison.

If they are here or not is irrelevant. When you have principles severely butted up against morals, then life contines regardless. Truth rules and we are but we are.

The one thing we have in common with ET is that we are humanOID. We are all bipeds. The smart ones anyway. That's the ultimate PC.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33849131
United States
07/02/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're real and they are here ... the timing as to when they come down is the only question left. When they do is when we'll know. It's not like we as a society haven't been prepped for it for the last 60 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26096947
United States
07/03/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
We've been prepped and slowly desensitized
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The orbs of light are fallen angels. They are essentially demons (evil spirits) and are just waiting for God's permission to come down. 'Men's hearts will fail them for fear and for looking upon those things which are coming on the earth;" Luke 21:26
The world will think they are "aliens" but they will be deceived. "For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." Matthew 24:24. They are going to tell us that they are our creators, etc. It will be like the Garden of Eden all over again only this time they will be trying to deceive (lie to) a bigger crowd. Don't buy it, there is nothing new under the sun.

Wow, you'd think that if spiritual beings make first contact they're against 'god'? I think right about when that happened would be the best time to sit down, shut the fuck up, come to the realization that you (and me) both know absolutely nothing and embrace it.

Instead some religious fanatics are going to try and run around proclaiming this is bad in some sort of way.

Boy, religion really did do a good job or curving people's learning progress into a nice tight circle of illogical logic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22871476

Those who love the Lord won't be here for the awful Hell that's about to be unleashed, unfortunately for God haters like yourself, you will have 7 years of Tribulation to endure. Good luck with that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 42480082
United States
07/03/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed! PLEASE don't automatically believe them to be Demons or "Fallen Angels" with all the baggage that comes with that label.

The proof is in the pudding after all.

I think we must just keep an open mind instead of rushing to judgement and risk failing to recognize what might indeed be the Second Coming. In Palestine Jesus was not recognized and was crucified out of some people's fear. Let's be careful not to "crucify" by way of public condemnation before we have heard them speak ourselves and weighed their words.

All we can do is, "wait to decide" and not, therefore, make arbitrary judgments out of fear. There is enough fear in the world as it is.

Some say that the Dec.21st 2012 galactic alignment of our galaxy is allowing for gamma rays to raise our vibratory frequency through the vibration of our third-dimensional matter by feeling love over fear.

Through the light frequency created by the multi-dimensional aspects of love, the energy is to create openings of gateways into other dimensions which allow for other celestial beings to make their way to our 3rd and 4th dimensional state of time space.

The light is said to be growing as the veil is being lifted off of those who live in fear. This will herald the beginning of 5,000 years of the golden age. Where the wealth and abundance of the earth is to be know by all.

The coming of the Apocalypse is literally translated as the end of the world as we know it and the loss of fear in favor of love will decimate the control grid of currency and politicians...but that is just what other people say.
Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
07/03/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really want to believe those are aliens in those objects, I honestly do. I just can't accept that they are without any logical proof. Sure, they are unidentified, but that's a very large leap to assume they are creatures from another world with fantastic technology. Not only that, but the diehard ufo buffs start inserting their own ideology over the ufos, saying things like "Yeah, I'm certain they are aliens and they are here to save us from ourselves" Or applying some sort of religious intention to them. It's not enough to have people say "yeah, they are real, and yes, they are this and that, I've talked to them blah blah blah" w/o any substantial proof. I really hope they are aliens because the chaos that would erupt from the revelation that we aren't alone, and aren't all powerful in the universe would drive this world into some pretty hilarious corners. But until then, I will continue to keep an open but skeptical mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42236936

It is a mathematical impossibility for Earth to be the only planet with intelligent life on/in it. Even if only 1/100th of 1% of the reported sightings are craft & beings of a non terrestrial origin the they should be taken seriously, investigated & the information released to the Earth's population. Sightings are FAR from being a new phenomenon &, try as they might, TPTB, have not & cannot cover that up.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 42480082
United States
07/03/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
These "Lights" as you call them are actually Merkaba's

The noun merkabah "thing to ride in, cart" is derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride"). The word "chariot" is found 44 times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible - most of them referring to normal chariots on earth[3] and although the concept of the Merkabah is associated with Ezekiel's vision (1:4-26), the word isn't explicitly written in Ezekiel 1.[4]

However, when left untranslated in English the Hebrew term merkabah (Hebrew: מֶרְכַּב, מרכבה, and מִרְכֶּב&#146​2;ת) relates to the throne-chariot of God in prophetic visions. It is most closely associated with the vision in Ezekiel chapter 1 of the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four hayyot ("living creatures"), each of which has four wings[5] and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle (or vulture).

Ezekiel's vision of the chariot

Source - [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
These "Lights" as you call them are actually Merkaba's

The noun merkabah "thing to ride in, cart" is derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride"). The word "chariot" is found 44 times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible - most of them referring to normal chariots on earth[3] and although the concept of the Merkabah is associated with Ezekiel's vision (1:4-26), the word isn't explicitly written in Ezekiel 1.[4]

However, when left untranslated in English the Hebrew term merkabah (Hebrew: מֶרְכַּב, מרכבה, and מִרְכֶּב&#146​2;ת) relates to the throne-chariot of God in prophetic visions. It is most closely associated with the vision in Ezekiel chapter 1 of the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four hayyot ("living creatures"), each of which has four wings[5] and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle (or vulture).

Ezekiel's vision of the chariot

Source - [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42480082

Also read Joel 2, an even better description.
Let Freedom Ring 365

User ID: 32723625
United States
07/03/2013 12:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
They're real and they are here ... the timing as to when they come down is the only question left. When they do is when we'll know. It's not like we as a society haven't been prepped for it for the last 60 years.

abduct
There is a plethora of valid material throughout the Internet that clearly supports the theory of UFOs and other life forms in the galaxy. Everyone needs to do their own research and is entitled to their own opinions and my opinion is that there are either close-minded, uneducated, or in denial, or all of the above to not believe in UFOs. There is no doubt something big big will come and when it does, I hope the non-believers are prepared and not scared shitless. I don't know where, when, or how, but I am definitely more open minded and educated than I was six months ago. There is a lot of uncovered truth to digest about the elite, our corrupt govt, and that our planet is basically the greyhound bus stop for the rest of the universe and we humans are all one big pimple on an elephant's ass! You would be a fool to think humans solely rule this planet and that no other life forms exist.
You are the creator of your own master plan... Make it a good one.

Wake the fuk up and be ready... This is absolutely no time to be stupid!

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5110157
United States
07/03/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf Let there be filled with light these people and let there demons be shed of conviction thus to make whole that of which is not filled
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
07/03/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the last 5 years, there has been a major escalation in UFO sightings. Orbs of light, often in triangular formation, have been appearing all over the world. It is obvious that they are not flares, balloons, or Chinese lanterns. There truly are only two possibilities: they are in fact some form of extra-terrestrial spacecrafts, or they are military.

Here's why they aren't military:

1. The technology is too advanced. These are not solid triangular crafts, they are individual orbs of light. They are clearly employing anti-gravity technology. There are many videos and eyewitness accounts in which they are seen accelerating at high rates of speed and maneuvering in ways that suggest a level of technology hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of ours.

2. The exact same orbs have been appearing since at least the 1940s(see: foo fighters), when we definitely didn't have the technology to produce such a craft. There have been many, many sightings of these orbs(not to mention huge triangles and disk-shaped crafts) by highly credible witnesses all throughout the century.
We are being observed by beings from other planets. And is it really so surprising? There are 200 billion other solar systems just in our Milky Way Galaxy. There is life everywhere!

And what is so interesting and amazing is that they are not simply observing us from afar. They are intentionally appearing for us to see. They want us to see them. Why? What is the purpose?

Could it be they are attempting to wake us up to the reality that we are but one of many, many, intelligent civilizations in the Universe? If so, why don't they just land and talk to us?

Perhaps they understand it isn't best to force it upon us all at once. First contact is a very shocking thing. We need to time to absorb the reality of it. To get over the shock and disbelief.

These orb triangle appearances are part of a process designed to help us get over the shock and disbelief before they formally introduce themselves. These beings understand human psychology very well. They know what they are doing.
The question is: are they going to "arrive" at some predetermined date, or are they waiting for us to reach out to them in some way first? Or are they just waiting for our awareness to reach a certain level?

Whatever the answer, what we need to do is continue to raise awareness about this new reality, while also thinking of ways to reach out to them in peace and in unity.

What about the part where they abduct millions of people against their will and perform painful medical exams and the abducted experience severe mental distress for the rest of their lives.

Is that just their way of saying hello?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1155446

There are many different types coming here. Some are VERY bad news.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37268478
United States
07/03/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
outdoorgyal

User ID: 42721477
Canada
07/03/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
great thread :)

the religious stuff on this board is out of control though - guess thats why its called GODlike productions
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.” C. Dickens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42076164
United Kingdom
07/03/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could it be they are attempting to wake us up to the reality that we are but one of many, many, intelligent civilizations in the Universe?

No. They want our Twinkies.

scared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15347192
United States
07/03/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagwhatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
07/03/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those who love the Lord won't be here for the awful Hell that's about to be unleashed, unfortunately for God haters like yourself, you will have 7 years of Tribulation to endure. Good luck with that.

I hope you've got your rapture hatch installed Stewie:

:rapturehatch:
krosty

User ID: 15571780
United States
07/03/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait for these aliens to show up and prove all these fake religions are bullshit.
oldmandowntheroad

User ID: 24360013
United States
07/03/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earth is more important than we are.

They need Earth, but don't really need us.

Don't worry about the future, it's in their hands.

They are coming to set us free!!

I am a Human becoming, help me to become

nohoax.com
Forgiven
God's Elect
Warrior for Christ
What if Earth is another planets Hell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24502903
United States
07/03/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
And how would YOU know how advanced our technology is? I'm sure we have this technology already. No doubt in my mind.

In the last 5 years, there has been a major escalation in UFO sightings. Orbs of light, often in triangular formation, have been appearing all over the world. It is obvious that they are not flares, balloons, or Chinese lanterns. There truly are only two possibilities: they are in fact some form of extra-terrestrial spacecrafts, or they are military.

1. The technology is too advanced. These are not solid triangular crafts, they are individual orbs of light. They are clearly employing anti-gravity technology. There are many videos and eyewitness accounts in which they are seen accelerating at high rates of speed and maneuvering in ways that suggest a level of technology hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of ours.

2. The exact same orbs have been appearing since at least the 1940s(see: foo fighters), when we definitely didn't have the technology to produce such a craft. There have been many, many sightings of these orbs(not to mention huge triangles and disk-shaped crafts) by highly credible witnesses all throughout the century.
We are being observed by beings from other planets. And is it really so surprising? There are 200 billion other solar systems just in our Milky Way Galaxy. There is life everywhere!

And what is so interesting and amazing is that they are not simply observing us from afar. They are intentionally appearing for us to see. They want us to see them. Why? What is the purpose?

Could it be they are attempting to wake us up to the reality that we are but one of many, many, intelligent civilizations in the Universe? If so, why don't they just land and talk to us?

Perhaps they understand it isn't best to force it upon us all at once. First contact is a very shocking thing. We need to time to absorb the reality of it. To get over the shock and disbelief.

These orb triangle appearances are part of a process designed to help us get over the shock and disbelief before they formally introduce themselves. These beings understand human psychology very well. They know what they are doing.
The question is: are they going to "arrive" at some predetermined date, or are they waiting for us to reach out to them in some way first? Or are they just waiting for our awareness to reach a certain level?

Whatever the answer, what we need to do is continue to raise awareness about this new reality, while also thinking of ways to reach out to them in peace and in unity.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42735068
Brazil
07/03/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12846219
Philippines
07/03/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
psych meds have this effect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21672181
United States
07/03/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

The 1940s were the heyday of new EMF technologies (radar, microwave, etc.) with the US military as the prime innovator. So it makes sense that some novel effects of focused microwaves would first appear in the 1940s.

Of course, they are far more advanced today. Glowing orbs are plasma balls formed by computer guided beams of microwave lasers (MASERS).

See this WIRED article:

Researchers working with high-power laser weapons discovered that they could create a glowing ball of fire in the sky by crossing the beams of two powerful infrared lasers…By moving the laser beams around the sky, the researchers found they could shift the plasma ball back and forth at very high speed…. At night, they demonstrated their skills, flying their glowing creations in formation high above the cold desert.

[link to www.wired.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33277958
United States
07/03/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've been hearing this kind of thing for more than 40 years from "born again" types (this was way before the term "born again" was "popular"...they used to say "saved"...lol..."evolution of religion"). Two of my friends back in 1970 told me that three things would happen before the "end". I've forgotten the first two, but they had already occurred according to them. The third was the building of the temple in Jerusalem (or was it Israel?). The funding for said temple was nearly complete and construction would very soon start. So they suggested I'd better get myself saved. So, what happened? I ignored them and I still haven't seen any evidence to what they said as being anywhere near true. They're still here, I'm still here...and where is this temple?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41870959
United States
07/03/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday morning I saw a dim star-like light I assumed to be a satellite moving North to South. I shined my green laser pointer just slightly in front of its path and then it did a loop and disappeared.

Even now I want to say I imagined it but I've seen so many "stars" behaving strangely since about 2010 that its getting kind of hard for me to explain it away.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 42734408
Malaysia
07/03/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

The bible has been proven to have been edited by very corrupt power structures over long periods of time. quoting anything from it as relevant only puts you in a position to side with the power structures that are still using it. It can't be offered as a way to understand genuine freedom, only the control paradigm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38046281

I acknowledge only the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe as God---or I prefer to call it Creator......The question is......are people in the ancient times really sure that the entities that they're communicating with are really 'angels of God'? Or are they wicked beings out to control us via fear.....so that we will not wake up to our soul's inner origins?? I am told such beings suck negative energy such as fear and anger.......That explains why we have so much crime, hate, wars and prejudice even though we have so many fear-based belief systems that preach eternal suffering in hell for sinners instead of redemption......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42712985
United States
07/03/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The news' raises or lowers the frequency of reporting certain things to shape public conception of current reality. Mind control is accomplished not only through the manipulation of stories but also the frequency of them. All you can determine from this is that TPB want people thinking about this subject more but cannot be assumed to suggest the actual frequency. I suspect they want people thinking of something "exciting" like UFOs instead of realizing how many surveillance drones are in operation.

GLP