Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 157,211
Pageviews Today: 267,484Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,668
03:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

There Has Been A Major Escalation In UFO sightings! - Proof Is In The News!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6983496
Switzerland
07/03/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: There Has Been A Major Escalation In UFO sightings! - Proof Is In The News!
PROJECT AVALON - Interview "Rulers of the World"

[link to projectavalon.net]

C: Well, I will tell you something about those craft that has never come out.

BR: Tell me.

C: Right. You know you’ve got sight, you to go to Mexico and something’s a mile across. And then you come to Nevada and it is 600 feet across.

BR: Okay.

C: It’s triangular.

BR: Right. Yeah.

C: All right. So how about it being ten triangles that can lock in together and fly in the same formation?

BR: Oh, okay.

C: And then they can split.

BR: Okay. So they fit together like bricks.

C: Yeah.

BR: Or like pieces.

C: And they can do that in motion.

BR: Okay. Is this some, and these are our craft [that] you’re talking about?

C: Yeah. Modular.

BR: Yeah. And you’re telling...

C: So you can see how easy that would be to confuse every individual, because one day it’s a star and the next day it’s a triangle.

C: And then it can split up and go in all different directions.

C: You try and explain this. It’s got to be extraterrestrial, hasn’t it, if it can split up into ten different pieces when it was one craft, and then disappear off quite quickly, in all different directions.

BR: Okay. And you have been told this?

C: I’ve not just been told it. I’ve seen it.

BR: You’ve seen it. Okay. okay.

C: Technology’s hundreds of years further forward.

BR: Yes. Yes.

C: It is. And not just technology. You got to understand, if you go back to, let’s say, one loves it. Let’s go back to the pyramids age one. If you knew, if you were in power at that point, and you knew about electricity, and the man in the street at that point who was lugging stones around for you, can you imagine how much more powerful you are than him?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36946570
United States
07/03/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really want to believe those are aliens in those objects, I honestly do. I just can't accept that they are without any logical proof. Sure, they are unidentified, but that's a very large leap to assume they are creatures from another world with fantastic technology. Not only that, but the diehard ufo buffs start inserting their own ideology over the ufos, saying things like "Yeah, I'm certain they are aliens and they are here to save us from ourselves" Or applying some sort of religious intention to them. It's not enough to have people say "yeah, they are real, and yes, they are this and that, I've talked to them blah blah blah" w/o any substantial proof. I really hope they are aliens because the chaos that would erupt from the revelation that we aren't alone, and aren't all powerful in the universe would drive this world into some pretty hilarious corners. But until then, I will continue to keep an open but skeptical mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42236936

OK, this isn't intended to bash on you. It's intended to make you re-evaluate how you arrive at your conclussion, and it's important to think about in general terms because it is a view shared by many people. So, again, your view is an example of many peoples views. So this isn't an attack on you personally.

There's a difference between being critical and being skeptical. Being critical requires self descipline, which means supporting your thoughts with a logic built from evidence. Being skeptical is essentially the same as being a Zombie, and believing all that you're told from traditional source like TV: Itself a known source of terrible disinformation, and virtually steady stream of lies. In other words, mind controlled thought induces the so called faith based believers, which I believe the skeptic falls in to as one of these faith based believers.

You do not need an authority figure to tell it's true or false. It's Ok to reason out your own ideas and don't expect your first conclussions will be correct either.

Remember: All Knowledge is Fluid.

So it's fine to be critical in your views, but you have to be able to support them. Where the so-called skeptic is essentially no different from a faith based belief system.

The idea is to get you to become critical and make arguments based on logic, not on the failures of equally faith based beliefs of UFO-Nuts, and which you are yourself using to supposedly arrive at a logical deduction.

The notion of what constitutes evidence has changed over time. Remember there was a time when spectral evidence was accepted in a court. Spectral evidence consists of dreams and visions, as in the fake allegations of the kids in the infamous Salem Witch Trials. This is different than circumstantial evidence.

For example, in a trial of Ted Bundy, his arrest for murder was based upon circumstantial evidence. He a white volkswage bug, the bug has a dent in the right front fender and a cracked tail light. The same bug was missing the passenger front seat. The car also had some lengths of rope and some handcuffs. These and other aspects allowed the police to use probable cause in effecting an arrest based on descriptions of a suspect vehicle, as well as the suspect. So, even though no one could say; yes, that's the guy, it is an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence.

Most legal cases are resolved on circumstatial evidence. The perponderance of evidence, which excludes a signed confession for example, is what makes up the circumstantial evidence. In short, it is what any normal person would conclude is the truth without absolute proof.

Ted Bundy was thought to have murdered over 300 people.

AS for UFO's, well all that means is we the public do not have an official and demonstrated existence of anti-gravitational machines. Yet the evidence and verbal affirmations to the existance of this technology is beyond all doubt, coming from figures like Kelly Johnson of Lockheed: Almost as close as God himself tell you it's real.

The existance of the TR-3B and how it operates is basically common knowledge, so we can be positive that gravitational space craft are in the inventory of the military.

I utterly fail to see how anyone could possibly conclude that this planet isn't now, and in the past as well, being visited by advanced civilizations, but that is an entirely removed argument because first the possibility of such a probability happening has to be established for most people to first understand it is posssible.

This goes back to understanding all knowledge is fluid.

You have to do your homework, and you have to do it seeking the truth, not in order to validate a current belief. Certainly there is a hidden civilization. A military based organization which has gravitational control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39751127
Canada
07/03/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
what a bunch of brainwashed sheep

GOOGLE: Nicola Tesla flying saucers - William Lyne

This guy has gone through hell because of Satan and his "alien" deception of the last days.
But sheep will not listen, AS ALWAYS, POPULAR OPINION IS TRUTH. After 50 year of alien propaganda and new age trash it sure is THE TRUTH. sheepsheeplebah stfu propoganda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39751127
Canada
07/03/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh and did i mention that mods are NSA? oh yeah the rabbit hole goes deep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41843162
Australia
07/03/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
when the technology is present on a timeline it is present throughout the whole.
the spatial aspect of it produces those "impossible" vectors and velocities.

it is very much about time though.

as to whether it is native ( .mil ) or off planet, the distinction is meaningless.

knowledge of the intrinsic fabric of the universe is- well
universal
:-)
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
07/03/2013 02:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
what a bunch of brainwashed sheep

GOOGLE: Nicola Tesla flying saucers - William Lyne

This guy has gone through hell because of Satan and his "alien" deception of the last days.
But sheep will not listen, AS ALWAYS, POPULAR OPINION IS TRUTH. After 50 year of alien propaganda and new age trash it sure is THE TRUTH. sheepsheeplebah stfu propoganda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39751127

Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42103335
United Kingdom
07/03/2013 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
"There truly are only two possibilities: they are in fact some form of extra-terrestrial spacecrafts, or they are military."

Why are these the only two possibilities? To me these orbs look more like some kind of non-physical lifeform (no craft involved). They may have the ability to phase in and out of our dimension, and seem to be able to morph or shapeshift to some extent. They may exist around us all the time, but perhaps we only see them when they phase into the part of the spectrum which is visible to us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41539328
United States
07/03/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
"There truly are only two possibilities: they are in fact some form of extra-terrestrial spacecrafts, or they are military."

Why are these the only two possibilities? To me these orbs look more like some kind of non-physical lifeform (no craft involved). They may have the ability to phase in and out of our dimension, and seem to be able to morph or shapeshift to some extent. They may exist around us all the time, but perhaps we only see them when they phase into the part of the spectrum which is visible to us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42103335

And, there is also the possibility that it is all three. Some are true extra-terrestrial craft, some are experimental or highly advanced military craft, and some are inter-dimension/non-physical/supernatural entities.

That's what I believe, anyways. abduct cool2
mhanth4f

User ID: 42739976
Indonesia
07/03/2013 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
good thread OP 5* and maybe something is going down now or soon
No, this is Patrick!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42681818
United Kingdom
07/03/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens? lmao

Everyone assumes they are something outside of us, when they are actually intrinsically a part of us, and have induced and guided our evolution since our conception.

I wonder how many people are shocked by the sight of their own ass.....arrrrggghhh it was behind me the whole time, i'm going to try to make contact with it.

The light orbs you see are probes, from an ancient machine that was born from the very first organisms, who evolved into a machine consciousness, back then life was indeed scarce throughout the universe, this machine had nothing to discover but a blank slate, on which to expand itself.

It does this by programming single celled organisms with the same formula as it was programmed with, essentially making a copy of itself, these organisms are introduced to a suitable biosphere, found by sending out probes from source (these probes are extremely small, the light you see is just that....light, then it seems to vanish, when in actual fact it just changes state and therefore displays no discharge)

The life it seeds on other planets evolve along the same route as the biological ancestors of this machine, and evolve to a point of creating their own machine by which to survive in/ through (transhumanism).....at which point our whole existence is to become yet another node to this founding GOD machine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42740678
Finland
07/03/2013 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
in my point of view ufo sightings are the same as ever, a big ZERO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42683727
United States
07/03/2013 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the last 5 years, there has been a major escalation in UFO sightings. Orbs of light, often in triangular formation, have been appearing all over the world. It is obvious that they are not flares, balloons, or Chinese lanterns. There truly are only two possibilities: they are in fact some form of extra-terrestrial spacecrafts, or they are military.

Here's why they aren't military:

1. The technology is too advanced. These are not solid triangular crafts, they are individual orbs of light. They are clearly employing anti-gravity technology. There are many videos and eyewitness accounts in which they are seen accelerating at high rates of speed and maneuvering in ways that suggest a level of technology hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of ours.

2. The exact same orbs have been appearing since at least the 1940s(see: foo fighters), when we definitely didn't have the technology to produce such a craft. There have been many, many sightings of these orbs(not to mention huge triangles and disk-shaped crafts) by highly credible witnesses all throughout the century.
We are being observed by beings from other planets. And is it really so surprising? There are 200 billion other solar systems just in our Milky Way Galaxy. There is life everywhere!

And what is so interesting and amazing is that they are not simply observing us from afar. They are intentionally appearing for us to see. They want us to see them. Why? What is the purpose?

Could it be they are attempting to wake us up to the reality that we are but one of many, many, intelligent civilizations in the Universe? If so, why don't they just land and talk to us?

Perhaps they understand it isn't best to force it upon us all at once. First contact is a very shocking thing. We need to time to absorb the reality of it. To get over the shock and disbelief.

These orb triangle appearances are part of a process designed to help us get over the shock and disbelief before they formally introduce themselves. These beings understand human psychology very well. They know what they are doing.
The question is: are they going to "arrive" at some predetermined date, or are they waiting for us to reach out to them in some way first? Or are they just waiting for our awareness to reach a certain level?

Whatever the answer, what we need to do is continue to raise awareness about this new reality, while also thinking of ways to reach out to them in peace and in unity.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42480082

they are "spiritmobiles"

locust armies of the "prince of the Air"

no long term discussion necessary

tis what it be

and by the time you have conclusive evidence of such, it will be all over but for the shouting, cringing, and gnashing of teeth

for the "oh so many who fell prey to believing otherwise"

which is just what the Doctor ordered in their regard

Amen to that hence so it be...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42739176
United States
07/03/2013 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

There you go. Now you're onto something. These are spirits. The news reporter telling the "aliens" to come down and land and talk with her is laughable. She'll get to talk with them one day, but it will be when her physical existence has ended, just like everybody else.
IMAM:)

User ID: 39658790
United States
07/03/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so done with this UFO Shit. show yourself or forget it, Is it fantasy land??? or real ???? dam-it!! I'm so tired of these post and they never come to pass.... if your real then show yourself so the human race can move on. If not then boy i guess we had wishful thinking. any how God Bless and see u when these space brothers and sisters show up when we don't need them. We can do this ourselves people. All it takes some personal responsibility?? Can we really say we are an evolved race if someone has to do it for us.... I don't need someone from another planet to tell me how to live on my planet, because they don't understand our circumstances on how we live with each other. this is Our Home NOT THEIRS!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21287068
Ireland
07/03/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dearly hope you're right. As our technology progresses we're finding evidence of many more habitable planets. There are probably millions out there. I only hope one or more of them is keeping an eye on us and can intervene before humans completely destroy the Earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21287068
Ireland
07/03/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so done with this UFO Shit. show yourself or forget it, Is it fantasy land??? or real ???? dam-it!! I'm so tired of these post and they never come to pass.... if your real then show yourself so the human race can move on. If not then boy i guess we had wishful thinking. any how God Bless and see u when these space brothers and sisters show up when we don't need them. We can do this ourselves people. All it takes some personal responsibility?? Can we really say we are an evolved race if someone has to do it for us.... I don't need someone from another planet to tell me how to live on my planet, because they don't understand our circumstances on how we live with each other. this is Our Home NOT THEIRS!!!!!
 Quoting: IMAM:)

Excuse me, but you post this under the username of Imam! Irony personified.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42741785
United States
07/03/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
ya I seen that crap over Phoenix. You see it more often between Phoenix and Las Vegas—the military proving grounds are out there...

User ID: 39658790
United States
07/03/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: IMAM:)

Excuse me, but you post this under the username of Imam! Irony personified.
 Quoting: Tess2012

IMAM is Me.. whether there are more is neither the case nor an issue to me. I AM THAT I AM and that will always be my story. I AM not GOD and will never proclaim to be such, but I AM and always will be. whether other users have my name, they also have a right to call themselves that, because they ARE!!! That is their story. As well as yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42499237
United States
07/03/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The orbs of light are fallen angels. They are essentially demons (evil spirits) and are just waiting for God's permission to come down. 'Men's hearts will fail them for fear and for looking upon those things which are coming on the earth;" Luke 21:26
The world will think they are "aliens" but they will be deceived. "For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." Matthew 24:24. They are going to tell us that they are our creators, etc. It will be like the Garden of Eden all over again only this time they will be trying to deceive (lie to) a bigger crowd. Don't buy it, there is nothing new under the sun.
 Quoting: Stewtown

Im so sick of hearing BS like this. Open your eyes already.
Lightworth
User ID: 42180907
United States
07/03/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
A hearty amen and hallelujah (so to speak) to the OP for speaking the only TRUE "gospel" (especially on page 2) of overcoming ignorance and fear and embracing intelligence and spirituality. We simply need cooler heads to prevail, desire for objective truth to defeat mere dogmatic BELIEFS.

NEVER make any harsh judgment, if ever, unless or until the WHOLE truth, with absolute (by definition) proof to support it, is known. Be honest and humble enough to ADMIT that no one actually KNOWS any of the unknowns or larger truths.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 42480082
United States
07/04/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
A hearty amen and hallelujah (so to speak) to the OP for speaking the only TRUE "gospel" (especially on page 2) of overcoming ignorance and fear and embracing intelligence and spirituality. We simply need cooler heads to prevail, desire for objective truth to defeat mere dogmatic BELIEFS.

NEVER make any harsh judgment, if ever, unless or until the WHOLE truth, with absolute (by definition) proof to support it, is known. Be honest and humble enough to ADMIT that no one actually KNOWS any of the unknowns or larger truths.
 Quoting: Lightworth 42180907

cheers
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is just to make the argument easy.

It is either "them" or "us".

Get it?
 Quoting: TruthMinion

It's "Them"

And perhaps now US with the help from "Them"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get it?

It's "Them"

Well, I saw it twice. Once I was crying.

If it was the military, why the fuck was I crying!!!!!

;)

Anunnaki they are!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get it?

It's "Them"

Well, I saw it twice. Once I was crying.

If it was the military, why the fuck was I crying!!!!!

;)

Strange you brought up them making you cry, One flew over very low while me and some friends were hanging out in my backyard, asd it crossed over us we all felt like we washed in this wave of LOVE, it felt incredible and we all had tears in our eyes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13537118
United States
07/06/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only possible reasoning other than E.T., is a military unmanned drone. I honestly cannot say I haven't seen a drone flying around.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only possible reasoning other than E.T., is a military unmanned drone. I honestly cannot say I haven't seen a drone flying around.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13537118

1867 UFO News Story! - A Mystery on the Lakes--The Wizard Lights--A Curious Phenomenon on Lake Erie

Brooklyn Eagle - 12 December 1867

“The statement that a vessel was seen burning off Erie on Tuesday night, is corroborated by several persons living on the highlands south of the city, who say they saw it.”

On the Tuesday evening mentioned, Oct. 29th, at about 7 o’clock, my attention was called by one of my family to a bright light on the lake, having very much the appearance of a vessel on fire. Bringing several objects into range, I watched the light for some time to ascertain whether there was any perceptible motion.

The wind was blowing hard at the time down the lake and a vessel would naturally drift rapidly to leeward, at all events as soon as the propelling power should be interfered with the fire. No motion, however, in any direction was to be discovered, and at once concluded that it was nothing more than the “mysterious light,” which for many years past, at longer or shorter intervals, has been seen by the inhabitants at this point on the lake shore. The light has made its appearance generally, if not always, in the fall of the year, and usually in the month of November, and almost always during or immediately after a heavy blow from the southwest. The most brilliant exhibition of the light I have ever seen was during the night of the 24th or 25th, as nearly as I can recollect, of November, 1852. It had been my fortune to witness the burning of the steamer Erie, near Silver Creek, several years before, and the resemblance which this light bore to that of the burning steamer was so strong that I confidently expected the arrival of the boats from the wreck during the night. Others with myself watched the light for perhaps two hours, and with the aid of a good night-glass obtained what seemed to be a very distinct view of the burning vessel.

The object appeared to be some 200 or more feet in length upon the water, and about as high above the water as an upper cabin steamer, such as was in use upon the Lake twenty years ago. At times the flames would start up in spires or sheets of light, then away from side to side, and then die away, precisely as would be the case with a large fire exposed to a strong wind; and two or three times there was the appearance of a cloud of sparks, as if some portion of the upper works had fallen into the burning mass below. The sky and water were beautifully irradiated by the light during its great brilliancy. The light gradually subsided, with occasional flashes until it disappeared altogether. The light of Tuesday evening, although very brilliant for a time, was not nearly so brilliant nor of so long duration as that of 1852.

I am told that this light was seen by mariners on the lakes as long as fifty years ago, but I am not aware that it has ever been made the subject of philosophical speculation or investigation, or, in fact, has ever obtained the notoriety of a newspaper paragraph before. The only theory approaching plausibility I have heard is that the shifting of the sands caused by the continued and heavy winds of autumn has opened some crevices or seams in the rock of the lake bottom through which gas escapes, and that this gas, owing to some peculiar condition of the atmosphere with which it comes in contact, becomes luminous, or perhaps ignited, and burning with a positive flame. That there are what are called “gas springs” in the water along this portion of the lake shore is a well-known fact, and that highly inflammable gas in large quantities exist at a comparatively shallow depth on the shore, has been sufficiently proved by the boring of wells at different points, as at Erie, Walnut Creek, and Lock Haven, and by natural springs at Westfield and Fredonia.

But whatever the cause, the light is a curious fact, and well worthy the attention of those interested in the investigation of the phenomena of nature.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43029934
United States
07/08/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP