Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 778,883
Pageviews Today: 1,374,668Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 10,074
03:59 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OPERATION EGYPT: Obama Scrambles to Save Morsi. Muslim-Brotherhood Thugs ready to Pulverize Protestors with Extreme Prejudice

AWFEKKIT

User ID: 42688230
United States
07/02/2013 07:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION EGYPT: Obama Scrambles to Save Morsi. Muslim-Brotherhood Thugs ready to Pulverize Protestors with Extreme Prejudice
Is the Muslim Brotherhood going to use them Abram's tanks and F-16's that Obama gave them against the Egypt Armed Forces?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42687674

No. They'll use all of the nasty weapons and ammunition that's come in from Libya and Syria.
 Quoting: AWFEKKIT

I hope you are doing well bro - stay safe!
 Quoting: DoorBert

Don't worry about me. I'm back in the U.S., safe and sound.

Just focus on making great threads, okay?
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 1498803
United States
07/02/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OPERATION EGYPT: Obama Scrambles to Save Morsi. Muslim-Brotherhood Thugs ready to Pulverize Protestors with Extreme Prejudice
Is the Muslim Brotherhood going to use them Abram's tanks and F-16's that Obama gave them against the Egypt Armed Forces?

No. They'll use all of the nasty weapons and ammunition that's come in from Libya and Syria.

I hope you are doing well bro - stay safe!

Don't worry about me. I'm back in the U.S., safe and sound.

Just focus on making great threads, okay?

Will do my friend.

cheers
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
07/02/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anarchy in Egypt: Dutch reporter is 'raped in Tahrir Square' as MILLIONS take to the streets demanding president's resignation

The demonstrations were largest since the 2011 Arab Spring uprising

Chanted: 'The people demand the fall of the regime'

At least 43 women, including foreign journalist, suffered sexual assaults

U.S. and UK have urged citizens to cancel travel plans to or within Egypt

Egyptian media: Woman was raped five days ago and is now recovering

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
07/02/2013 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19421852
Canada
07/02/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the destruction of these governments is what the NWO really want. If everyone protests and all the governments are toppled that give them their chance to have a New World Order. Maybe protesting is not a good idea ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25283228
United States
07/02/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like the arab spring, muslim brotherhood takeover, and the Obama cult's plans for an islamic empire are going to shit.

The only question is how many more innocent people are they going to have to murder to take back control.

ogrrr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29080459
Netherlands
07/02/2013 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morsi given until tomorrow afternoon to resign

Special armed forces associated with Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood are awaiting instructions to violently suppress the anti-government protests targeting the regime of embattled President Mohamed Morsi, according to an Egyptian security official.

The official, associated with the country’s military apparatus, said the Brotherhood’s thugs are waiting to see how long the protests last before making a decision about whether or when to step in.

The official said the forces are prepared to use extreme violence to suppress the protesters.

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]

actually...do it
lets see what happens
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
07/02/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much thanks for pin!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33937178
Philippines
07/02/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Journalist dead, 1 raped, more attacked in Egypt

[link to cpj.org]

when did the merkans get there?
TS66
User ID: 32539360
United States
07/02/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
As always thank you Doorbert hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42689459
Australia
07/02/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good job!!!
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
07/02/2013 08:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Egypt's military denies accusations of planning a coup after it lays down a wednesday deadline for politicians to resolve unrest

So waht did it mean????
Are the military still on Morsi's side??

hiding

Last Edited by Limpan on 07/02/2013 08:56 AM
recollector

User ID: 26964049
United Kingdom
07/02/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Egypt's military denies accusations of planning a coup after it lays down a wednesday deadline for politicians to resolve unrest

So waht did it mean????

hiding
 Quoting: Limpan

Ofc that they deny, because there woin't be any COUP.A coup, is when the army, in our case, overthrown the government AGAINST the WILL of the PEOPLE.

Here, the army will do it AT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42576012
Egypt
07/02/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last couple days they arrested several Islamists coming in by busses carrying even homemade guns!!!! I have no idea how they do that...anyhow, this is all being played out the way it should so far. Lets see who blinks first. One way or another, they won't win this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42552513
Germany
07/02/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does the MB have private militia's?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42645533

cruisecruisecruisecruisecruisecruisecruise

who do you think is fighting against assad in syria?
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
07/02/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

So waht did it mean????

hiding

They are on nobody's side except the side of Egypt. They're neutral. Lets put it this way, they will take away "Egypt" from EVERYONE until they learn to share, and the Islamists can "try" to attack anyone, and you'll see what the Military will do.

No even the Cabinet and his Spokesperson resigned, his whole Regime is falling apart. Police is against him, Army is not going to protect him, instead they're putting pressure to solve the crisis and meet the people demands. 24 hours left now, I think we may not see this deadline elapse before something major is happening.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 41423718
United States
07/02/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

They are on nobody's side except the side of Egypt. They're neutral. Lets put it this way, they will take away "Egypt" from EVERYONE until they learn to share, and the Islamists can "try" to attack anyone, and you'll see what the Military will do.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42576012

As a draftee army -- including men from all parts of Egypt and all walks of life -- are they pretty much the heart and soul of Egypt? Everyone's son, brother, nephew, cousin?
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
07/02/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
First Police, then Army now MB warn of possible "imposters" to attack protesters....so, did TPTB decide by now which one they're going to use?

putin

Lets talk about fearmongering and veiled threats a little more. With the Army on the people's side, I can see how that's complicating the situation now. In the end, some of us already know the outcome, so just make your moves already.

Muslim Brotherhood claims outside forces will attack Morsi opponents in order to incite violence against the Islamist group

The Muslim Brotherhood issued a statement on Tuesday warning of attacks planned against anti-Morsi protesters at Tahrir square and Ittihadiya presidential palace.

The Islamist group said the attacks will take place in an attempt to frame the Muslim Brotherhood and incite violence against them, "spreading strife in the country.”

“The Muslim Brotherhood is condemning such plans and actions if they occur, for it is concerned with the blood of Egyptians – of all Egyptians,” added the statement, which went on to assert that the group is working in the interest of the country by way of democratic procedures and not "violence, terrorism and killing.”
[link to english.ahram.org.eg]

Oh really? But telling Egyptians to go to Syria to fight a "jihad" that's not killing and terrorism? I'm really confused now.
AWFEKKIT

United States
07/02/2013 09:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Last couple days they arrested several Islamists coming in by busses carrying even homemade guns!!!! I have no idea how they do that...anyhow, this is all being played out the way it should so far. Lets see who blinks first. One way or another, they won't win this time.

So the beards managed to find enough benzine for a bus ride into town, loaded up with cartouche? Stunning discovery.

Not.

One thing about crime reporting in Egypt: the crime is always solved when it's reported. This way, there's a 100% solved crime rate, but not a word about the chit people get away with.
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
07/02/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

As a draftee army -- including men from all parts of Egypt and all walks of life -- are they pretty much the heart and soul of Egypt? Everyone's son, brother, nephew, cousin?
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

That describes it pretty well, civilians have highest respect for the soldiers. When I for example look at these boys right now in the streets on top of tanks and guarding buildings, they're like my sons. So young some of them, and the Generals, are like Brothers or Cousins to us. It's hard to understand for outsiders how we feel and look at our Army. However, that does not mean we want them back in power, and they know it and they want no part of it. I'm on the lookout no General will nominate himself next Presidential Elections.
PIR

User ID: 33479868
United States
07/02/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama To Egyptian Christians: Stop Protesting Muslim Brotherhood

As millions of Egyptians take to the streets in protest against President and co-conspirator in the Benghazi attacks Mohamed Morsi, one American journalist has already been killed and no doubt there is much we are not being told.

However, American supporter of terrorism Barack Obama, via U.S Ambassador Anne Patterson, has told Egyptian Christians to not engage in protesting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

This comes on the heels of him sending US troops to Egypt to quash protests against the Muslim Brotherhood.

Read more: [link to zionica.com]

Oh my God.

The president of the United States OPENLY supports those who want to destroy freedom (Muslim Brotherhood and Al Quida)

And is against free speech and freedom.

We are 100% fucking DOOMED!
AWFEKKIT

United States
07/02/2013 09:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Oh really? But telling Egyptians to go to Syria to fight a "jihad" that's not killing and terrorism? I'm really confused now.

It's "jihad" for a Sunni.

I'm sorry, but I can't stop posting this link. It's to a blog, and in the blog there's a video (which is unlinkable) showing Morsi & Crew, with English translation, plotting in what they believed was a secret meeting, however it was being broadcast live on state television.

Make no mistake, those men are dangerous. One of them suggested espionage by manipulating the absolute number one joy of all Egypt, soccer. Only he thought it would be a good idea to do it in and to Ethiopia.

Who the fuck picks on Ethiopia?

[link to thelede.blogs.nytimes.com]

Last Edited by AWFEKKIT on 07/02/2013 09:31 AM
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
07/02/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Former International Atomic Engergy Agency( IAEA) head and contender who pulled out of the presidential race, ElBaradei was chosen to avoid any fragmentation among the opposition, details the statement.

ElBaradei will also be mediating between state institutions and all political forces to draw a map for political transition.

"We reiterate our calls to Egyptian people to join the Tuesday 'Determination' marches that will head to Al-Qobba Palace, Shura Council (parliament), Cabinet, Tahrir Square and Ittihadiya Presidential Palace," they urge in the statement, also insisting that they will remain in the streets until President Morsi leaves.

On Sunday, the Rebel campaign issued a statement giving President Mohamed Morsi until 5pm on Tuesday to step down, or the campaign would call on supporters to besiege both Ittihadiya and Qobba presidential palaces and engage in civil disobedience.

1 1/2 hours left to ultimatum, then the march to the Presidential Palace starts.
Anonymous Coward
Egypt
07/02/2013 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's "jihad" for a Sunni.

I'm sorry, but I can't stop posting this link. It's to a blog, and in the blog there's a video (which is unlinkable) showing Morsi & Crew, with English translation, plotting in what they believed was a secret meeting, however it was being broadcast live on state television.

Make no mistake, those men are dangerous. One of them suggested espionage by manipulating the absolute number one joy of all Egypt, soccer. Only he thought it would be a good idea to do it in and to Ethiopia.

Who the fuck picks on Ethiopia?

[link to thelede.blogs.nytimes.com]

Yeah I know, it exposed some people for what they truly are. People here were doing collective facepalms when this happened.
AWFEKKIT

United States
07/02/2013 09:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Former International Atomic Engergy Agency( IAEA) head and contender who pulled out of the presidential race, ElBaradei was chosen to avoid any fragmentation among the opposition, details the statement.

ElBaradei will also be mediating between state institutions and all political forces to draw a map for political transition.

"We reiterate our calls to Egyptian people to join the Tuesday 'Determination' marches that will head to Al-Qobba Palace, Shura Council (parliament), Cabinet, Tahrir Square and Ittihadiya Presidential Palace," they urge in the statement, also insisting that they will remain in the streets until President Morsi leaves.

On Sunday, the Rebel campaign issued a statement giving President Mohamed Morsi until 5pm on Tuesday to step down, or the campaign would call on supporters to besiege both Ittihadiya and Qobba presidential palaces and engage in civil disobedience.

1 1/2 hours left to ultimatum, then the march to the Presidential Palace starts.

And the other repetitive name is Shafiq, who is on his way back.
AWFEKKIT

United States
07/02/2013 09:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yeah I know, it exposed some people for what they truly are. People here were doing collective facepalms when this happened.

That dam wasn't built yesterday and all of the science says Egypt's water supply will benefit.

But let's not let science get in the way of plotting to overthrow a government. With soccer.

Fools. Dangerous fools.
recollector

User ID: 26964049
United Kingdom
07/02/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

May God be with you !

Hard times ahead, the TPTB will fight this battle.MB thugs WILL attack anti-Morsi protesters.

I just hope that after the army intervene (it is inevitable that they will, and this will be THIS night), the paramilitary CIAda will be crushed fast, before a civil war can be started.

Make no mistake, a civil war for Egypt is in the cards...
Ger_reG

User ID: 42682065
Germany
07/02/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you think this could get violent there or will they just stand in front of the palace?
AWFEKKIT

United States
07/02/2013 09:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Make no mistake, a civil war for Egypt is in the cards...
 Quoting: recollector

There will be a few who will try to give that a go, but that's it. The army will not allow it. There are people who are pro-Morsi/MB/Freedom and Justice Party/Nour/Blah, blah, blah, whatever political affiliation in the army, but they are Egyptians first. It may take a couple of thickies getting killed to get the point across, but the army will not accept people recklessly killing people because, as we all know, that always ends up with a revenge killing - complete with a series of youtube videos - and the cycle continues.

Civil war? Ain't gonna happen.
Ger_reG

User ID: 42682065
Germany
07/02/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Egyptian troops are preparing to deploy in Cairo and other cities if necessary to prevent clashes between factions.
"The sources told Reuters that rapid reaction forces had been ready since last Friday to move quickly to protect demonstrators from attack."

GLP