Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,912 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 367,871
Pageviews Today: 608,254Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 3,702
08:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why people aren't getting off their duffs and doing anything to oppose the evils within our government. In short.

MagTog
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 39292843
United States
07/04/2013 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why people aren't getting off their duffs and doing anything to oppose the evils within our government. In short.
Basically, we're all screwed because we were conditioned to accept that the MLK/Ghandi/Mandela/Hippie methods of opposition are the only acceptable, civil ways to oppose the government. Now, any effort to try a different method is hamstrung by the groups that elevate to sainthood those individuals devoted to hippie-esque opposition, as these groups shout down and demonize the ones that don't want to try the same old hippie-esque methods that have largely been failures.

Also, no one can get the ball rolling with their own methods easily because people have been conditioned to listen only to "authorities" of some kind (who only encourage doing things the same, fail-ridden ways). Even with those who don't trust the "authorities", they do not want to be participants in something that will be attacked by the holier-than-thou hippie mentality that's pervasive throughout the media, universities, and government.

Through our lack of collaboration, corrosion of society and morality, combined with everyone living paycheck to paycheck - completely reliant on others (thus conformant as to not offend) - we've become atomized. Cattle.

Currently, our best idea to oppose those who maliciously destroy us and what we hold dear, is to get out in the street, hold a sign and whine. Oooh yeah, that'll show 'em. That's why nothing will get better. We're spineless cattle. Moo away.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why people aren't getting off their duffs and doing anything to oppose the evils within our government. In short.
Thoughts?
Cloud Hidden

User ID: 39292096
United States
07/04/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why people aren't getting off their duffs and doing anything to oppose the evils within our government. In short.
So what was the civil rights movement then?
Cebeij

User ID: 40444688
United States
07/04/2013 03:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
My best method is not supporting them. Not buying their stuff, not eating their food, not watching their TV, speaking with others who are ready to be awakened.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Cloud Hidden

I wasn't alive then, so I can't say for sure. I don't believe much of anything portrayed in the media anymore...so, I have my doubts about it. I'm sure people were peaceful and non-violent and the system cracked down on them violently and unjustly for demanding their rights. I'm sure it made people sick to see what kind of oppression faced their black brothers. Most in the movement were genuine.

I'm not sure if the government's acquiescence was real acquiescence though,, or if it was them all along setting the scene and performing the play.

If there's one rabbit hole, there are probably many more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
07/04/2013 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
First People would have to put their keyboards down. Since the rest of the population is in front of the TV, we are fucked.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a given that the civil rights movement was infiltrated by our government. Infiltration is tactic #1 when you want to spy or subvert.

It's possible that Malcolm X was really the guy that blacks should have followed, but the government didn't want the violence that came along with Malcolm's methods, so they created a peaceful alternative for people to use instead. Then they gave in finally, at their own time, on their own terms. I don't know if that's true, but....I do know that infiltration and the creation of controlled opposition is the tried-and-true way to get the upper hand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/04/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was a movement based upon the reasoning if they would not be listened to, they would riot, and the black panthers were their Military arm.

Hmmm.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/04/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was a movement based upon the reasoning if they would not be listened to, they would riot, and the black panthers were their Military arm.

Hmmm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

So they were listened to, because White People were afraid of the blank panthers, and rioting, thus destroying all the burbs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42491093
Canada
07/04/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
In short? we got too much to lose.

Eygpt, Syria, Afghanistan, etc very different places.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
In short? we got too much to lose.

Eygpt, Syria, Afghanistan, etc very different places.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42491093

True. People aren't done filling their 401k's, just x years away from retirement and they've still got that mortgage to pay. They don't want the IRS targeting them and ruining all their plans. They don't want to be featured in an article or broadcast where they'll be demonized.

Here, TV is truth. Money is god.

In those countries, people don't have any illusions about how screwed they are. All they get is fascist governments created to use them as slaves and a fascist religion created to imprison them.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm.

So they were listened to, because White People were afraid of the blank panthers, and rioting, thus destroying all the burbs.

That's kinda what I was saying too. I think MLK could have just been a plant to tap on the brakes. Get more people devoted to non-violence, pestering their friends to be the same, have it popularized on tv, and the more violent opposition will be hamstrung. The non-violent movement probably formed organically, but if it did, it wouldn't take long to be inflitrated or out-popularized by another "leader" featured in the media.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35576237
Canada
07/04/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
many people throughout history didn't get off their duff to oppose the evil elite

govs have killed 250 million of their own citizens in the past 100 years

americans are no different, just the same pathetic sheep ruled by rule and farmed like animals like a battery/energy source till they are killed (cancer disease) or genocided
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/04/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm.

That's kinda what I was saying too. I think MLK could have just been a plant to tap on the brakes. Get more people devoted to non-violence, pestering their friends to be the same, have it popularized on tv, and the more violent opposition will be hamstrung. The non-violent movement probably formed organically, but if it did, it wouldn't take long to be inflitrated or out-popularized by another "leader" featured in the media.
 Quoting: MagTog

Nothing has changed much, and that is why Obama is still in Office.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
many people throughout history didn't get off their duff to oppose the evil elite

americans are no different, just the same pathetic sheep ruled by rule and farmed like animals like a battery/energy source till they are killed (cancer disease) or genocided
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35576237

True.

And to clarify, I am not advocating violence at all, nor am I saying the hippie non-violent way isn't the right way to go in some instances. Violence would probably be the worst idea. None of us have any kind of power through weaponry or technology to challenge even 1 well-equipped soldier. Anyone that resorts to violence these days can be easily defeated.

There are other ways to do things though.
Holding a sign and whining will do nothing.
Lying in the street will do nothing.
We (the US) are the glue holding this world together in some sort of order. To challenge that is to challenge every nation that benefits or is a hopeless slave to our country.

New methods are needed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42792619
Australia
07/04/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmm a bumpcountry with 300 000 000 guns and no-one knows what to do with them...
ATTA

User ID: 373977
Australia
07/04/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

True.

And to clarify, I am not advocating violence at all, nor am I saying the hippie non-violent way isn't the right way to go in some instances. Violence would probably be the worst idea. None of us have any kind of power through weaponry or technology to challenge even 1 well-equipped soldier. Anyone that resorts to violence these days can be easily defeated.

We (the US) are the glue holding this world together in some sort of order. To challenge that is to challenge every nation that benefits or is a hopeless slave to our country.

New methods are needed.

Ya can't use violence bruvva.... It's what they want, it gives em an excuse.... You can use stern and non violent ways....

You can stand your ground, and get pounded... it takes more courage to lay face down and get pulverised than it does to fight them back.....

But what you speak of is something that can be coordinated on mass, to take em out..... like a massive storm to parliament house or something.... Well technically, lawfully, you can join arms, and use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances to walk right in and say politely.... GET THE FUCK OUT..... you could get away with it at law... because the non violent people, and perhaps even violent wars and battles create the laws, the defences we have even today....

We just know nothing, we know nothing, and how can we, our heads are full of their shit... we need to not buy into any of their shit.... thats the start....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42791891
United Kingdom
07/04/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before people on the bottom level move it either takes somone of a higher level to give 'the go' or mass injustice at protests
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/04/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tell you NOE SURE WAY to end their game.

Everyone gives money to a homeless person or struggling family, make it a craze.

Let's make the 'have nots' winners, so becoming poor homeless destitute = WINNER like winning the fucking lottery
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/04/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tell you NOE SURE WAY to end their game.

Everyone gives money to a homeless person or struggling family, make it a craze.

Let's make the 'have nots' winners, so becoming poor homeless destitute = WINNER like winning the fucking lottery
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42791891

*ONE
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/04/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
we can turn their negatives into positives
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

True.

New methods are needed.

Ya can't use violence bruvva.... It's what they want, it gives em an excuse.... You can use stern and non violent ways....

You can stand your ground, and get pounded... it takes more courage to lay face down and get pulverised than it does to fight them back.....

But what you speak of is something that can be coordinated on mass, to take em out..... like a massive storm to parliament house or something.... Well technically, lawfully, you can join arms, and use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances to walk right in and say politely.... GET THE FUCK OUT..... you could get away with it at law... because the non violent people, and perhaps even violent wars and battles create the laws, the defences we have even today....

We just know nothing, we know nothing, and how can we, our heads are full of their shit... we need to not buy into any of their shit.... thats the start....
 Quoting: ATTA

I'm not talking about a mass storming of the capitol either.

But...
If you think the US government is good at being on top, then you must admit that they're probably good at foreign policy (whether or not their actions look retarded to us).
What are their normal tactics? First diplomacy, then bribery, then balckmail and subversion, then false flags, then war. If it is acceptable for them, and it is a given that they will engage in these tactics against those that oppose them, then what obligation do we have to not engage the same tactics once we are targeted?
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the thread I posted not long ago that spawned this question, if anyone is interested in my attention whorishness.
Thread: NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!
Power to the People
User ID: 42795638
Germany
07/04/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not money should decide what's money worth. Give the right to decide what to pay or not into the hand of the people and do not let that decision make by a delegate of the money system, a judge for instance.

Only if people control the money people is free of fearing aberrant laws.
ATTA

User ID: 373977
Australia
07/04/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

True.

New methods are needed.

Quoting: ATTA

I'm not talking about a mass storming of the capitol either.

But...
If you think the US government is good at being on top, then you must admit that they're probably good at foreign policy (whether or not their actions look retarded to us).
What are their normal tactics? First diplomacy, then bribery, then balckmail and subversion, then false flags, then war. If it is acceptable for them, and it is a given that they will engage in these tactics against those that oppose them, then what obligation do we have to not engage the same tactics once we are targeted?

Its only foreign "corporate" policy these days.... They make everyone their "corprate" entities.... Like good old Australia... No offence, but "you government" are almost all chipped from what I can see....

a bunch of nonkeys.... just like ours, but our Government is now just employees, we don't even "vote" really, its all just a masquerade.... but its hard to try and tell people anything, not because they are stupid, its because they are infected.....

Cancer can only grow, because it pretends it is a healthy cell, but it isn't, so the coppers don't know that they are filthy infection....

So basically, Once the immune system, or the coppers, know that a cell is an infection, they can then get rif of them....

and generally, infected cells can heal, once the main infection is removed... The host can only survive under cover... once it has been brought out into the light, it fizzles like a vampire.....
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping for the spirit of Independence Day...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28022282
United States
07/04/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can do it!!!! On the count of three....1......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42776999
United States
07/04/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thoughts?

You are an armchair warrior, same as the politicians. Begging others to fight the fight, you want to see fought.
Cloud Hidden

User ID: 39292096
United States
07/04/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm.

Absolute paranoid bullshit view, civil rights movement worked because of grassroots and Dr. MLK always said, dress your Sundays best while attending marches. It wasn't no weirdo occupy movement.

But who am I kidding, I'm trying to preach to a bunch of racist idiots on GLP.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thoughts?

You are an armchair warrior, same as the politicians. Begging others to fight the fight, you want to see fought.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42776999

Nice provocation, NSA fluffer. We can trade blows. Not your way though. I'm not a bundle of sticks.

Answer these questions, coward:
If others do not join alternative efforts, what chance do the alternative efforts have?

If people do not know about alternative efforts, what chance is there that they'll join them?

If "armchair warriors" have the information about alternative efforts, and how the current efforts are flawed, and they want to let the "others" have access to the same information, how does that happen without transmission of that information from "armchair warrior" to "other"?

If what I want is my country and my rights back, and I'm trying to get others to see how that can be achieved for us all, how exactly does that make me the same as fascist, crooked politicians?

You sound like some form of coward, fluffer. Most likely of the Dem bundle variety. Stop snorting Ajax, and you might be able to make sensible posts.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
07/04/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm.

Absolute paranoid bullshit view, civil rights movement worked because of grassroots and Dr. MLK always said, dress your Sundays best while attending marches. It wasn't no weirdo occupy movement.

But who am I kidding, I'm trying to preach to a bunch of racist idiots on GLP.

First off, that's a stupid thing to say. I am not racist. You're playing the race card, which is usually reserved for use by leftists (morons). I've read enough of your posts to know you are not a moron, so I'm kinda wondering where your accusation came from...

Secondly, you sound incapable of believing either of the two theories posted. That's either because you lived through that era and believe you witnessed enough of it to "know" the theories to be false, or you just can't accept it for emotional reasons, or because you don't believe people can be manipulated en masse by the government.

We are on a conspiracy website, so I assume you've considered this question: How far back has there been a roadmap for where we find ourselves, who is it controlling the visible powers that be and implementing the plan, and how long have they been able to implement the plan?

If you think that there has been some concerted effort to implement any grand plan by whoever "they" are in the pre-civil rights era, then you probably want to rethink your kneejerk opposition to the possibility that one of the two theories may be correct.

If you don't think it was possible in the pre-civil rights era to manipulate society, then please explain why you think that.

GLP